Older Brothers | ✔

By peachynamjooni

After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having fo... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y o n e
t h a n k y o u
b o n u s - 1
b o n u s - 2
b o n u s - 3
b o n u s - 4
b o n u s - 5
b o n u s - 6
b o n u s - 7
after they met her

t h i r t y

69.3K 2.8K 2.9K
By peachynamjooni

Victor's POV

I wished grandfather would have waited for us at home.

His presence at the business meeting was just nerve wrecking, he talked when he needed to be silent and he went to the toilet seven times.

He persisted that we would all wait for him to return.

That why it was dark outside, when we drove home.

He sat in the back, with his bodyguard that more looked like a butler to me.

I actually was pissed off, because of this bodyguard, him grabbing Lilith yesterday wasn't okay at all.

Even though I couldn't complain to grandfather, the next time he touches her I will break his arm.

Jonathan sat beside me like always, playing games on his phone and quietly humming a melody to himself.

"Yesterday was a suprising night, wasn't it boys?" Grandfather's raspy voice broke the silence.

"Well, it could have been more positive." Jon put on a fake smile and I felt his glare at me.

"Lilith will learn to appreciate you, I am sure." I tried my best to sound believable, well I wasn't sure about that.

After she threw the plate, I wanted to lock her in her room.

This girl really thought a tantrum would make her situation any better.

I sighed to myself, the talk we will have tonight will be so tiring, she was so stubborn.

"I told her about your father, did she tell you? It was really funny to see her so shocked." Grandpa laughed softly, his eyes closed for a second thinking back on it.

My hands grabbed the wheel harder. I put my chin up and tried not to loose my temper. "But why did you tell her, Dad clearly said he didn't wanted that to happen."

"You're father did a lot of false decisions, I think this child should know what kind of father will await her." His expression made the anger inside me boil.

"Our father is a good father." Jon tried to protect him.

"Jonathan did I ask you for your opinion?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No, grandpa." Jon bit his lip, again giving me a look.

I knew what he wanted, he wanted me to stand up for them.

I simply couldn't, he wasn't always so hateful, in my childhood I remeber the nice man he once was.

After mother's death he changed, he was the one raising me as the next heir, because father wasn't a big help.

He always played with my younger siblings and tried to raise them to be nice and fair people.

He tried to do the same with me, often he argued with grandfather to let me play.

It was better for my education to learn outside of school as well.

Everything that followed for my father was that he was put into jail.

Only Jon and I knew why he was there, but him leaving us alone changed everything.

The twins, especially Xander started smoking in highschool, Caleb didn't talk much and Jon, he followed me like a dog.

He looked at me with the same eyes he looked at our father.

"Look, grandfather. I understand that you aren't fond of our father or Lilith, but they are a part of our family." I tried to sooth him, glancing at him through the mirror.

He snorted, although I really love my grandfather, this man was a hand full of work.

"Vicky, you're phone is blinking." Jonathan informed me, using one of his dumb nicknames.

"Read it, I am driving." I huffed, rolling my eyes at him.

He took my phone and opened the message.

Jonathan was quiet, he pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Jon, read it." I rushed him.

"I-its a message from Lilith." He stuttered.

"Goddamit, just read it out loud." I raised my voice.

"I run away, kind of. I will sleep at Peter's house, I will only come home if you apologize to me and your grandfather leaves the house. She put two kisses on the end." He read out loud, I could feel grandfather's aura darkening.

Only the thought of Lilith sleeping at this boys house made my blood boil.

How dare she?!

She had clear rules and no boys was one of them.

I raised the speed, clenching my teeth. The next five minutes felt like hell.

We drove faster than the speed limit would let us, I didnt care. I prayed that this was just a stupid joke.

She was a smart girl, she is home. She is safe and she waits for our return.

She wouldn't dare, the memory of her running away for this concert appeared in my head.

She would dare.

I parked over the garden, opening the car door, slamming it behind me and storming into the house.

"Lilith!" I yelled into the silent house. "Lilith!"

She didn't answer me, only the twins and Victor came downstairs.

They looked at me with a crunched expression.

"Where is she?" I demanded an answer. "Caleb, where is she?!"

He hesistaed, licking over his lip and staring down om his feet. "She-. She left."

"Lilith wants an apology or she won't come back!" Elijah's face lit up for some reason.

"So you let her go?" I raised my eyebrow at their stupidity. "Are you idiots? I expected more from you Caleb!"

I was furious, my hand went through my hair, over and over again.

I've been searching for a way to keep this family safe and know she just runs away.

What the hell am I supposed to do with her.

Jonathan and grandfather arrived in the hallway as well.

"Her head is full of nonsense!" Grandfather looked like his point was proved and he was right the entire time.

"I dont understand the problem." Jon smiled at me devilish. "Go and apologize and our sister comes back."

It felt ironic hearing it from Jon's mouth.

"Good luck with that." I laughed. "I will go bring her home, she told me where she is."

It made so much sense now. She thought she was so smart, though I would drag her back here and I would make my dares come true.

Her punishment will teach her to not disobey me ever again.

"Did you forget who Peter is?" Xander snorted. "Peter Evans, son of the inventor of the Evan's Company? You really want to storm their house and get a screaming girl out of there, what a scandal."

The sound of his voice snapped something in my head.

"This lowlife really is smart." Grandfather praised her.

The boys glared at him, while I walked into the kitchen, sitting down on a chair.

There must be a way to show her who the man of the house was.

My love for her was strong, but stronger was my will to be respected.

You are no man without respect.

My fists clenched down, thinking, trying to make this logical. Trying to make this work out.

I can't loose their respect, I cant- we can't live without somebody who is in charge.

If father would be here, he would know how to handle her.

I had so much stress getting the boys through puberty and know she pulled the same things they did.

My right hand grabbed my left wrist, I bit down my lip. I can't loose my temper now.

"Do you think this is the right way? Planning how to get her back, even if you could just simply apologize." Jon's voice startled me.

"Apoligize for what?" I barked back, what was this girls goal.

"Are you really that slow that you can't see your own mistakes!" Jon widened his eyes. "Victor, you took away one of her dreams!"

"You- what do you mean?" I bit my tongue to cool down.

"You know what I mean!" Jon's eyes widened, he raised his arms in disbelief. "Victor she sang to you, she talked weeks about how she would sing her first solo, she wanted to make you proud so bad! You promised, we promised her we would come cheer for her, hear her sing and all you did was think about this selfish old man! That fucking hurt her feelings!"

I stared down, my mistakes hit me hurt, but I couldn't back down.

"And let's not forget how you hurt her knees, let her cry a whole night and still tried to blame her for running away to perform!" Elijah appeared behind Jon, snapping his fingers.

"She, I told her to stay home! What was I supposed to tell grandfather!" I screamed at them.

"The truth! You could simply tell him that not everything is about him and he should wait, because out sister needed our support!" Xander stood besides them know as well.

"I heard her sing, a week before everything." Caleb's dull voice took our attention, he came into the kitchen as well. "I thought it was the right choice, she never had a loving family and I thought grandpa would love her the same as us-" he sobbed, he looked so heartbroken. "I couldn't imagne that he knew about her situation the whole time."

Seeing tears drop down my brothers face made me feel afraid. I stressed myself so much to be perfect and to have everything in control, I forgot what my goal was.

My important task was to look after my siblings.

I shifted my body, I shook my head wild, that didn't make sense. I am protecting them, why are they making everything so complicated.

"Shut up, all of you shut up." I spat. "You are talking and talking. I need to find a way to bring Lilith home."

"Victor, do you hear yourself!" Jon brushed my shoulder, but I pushed him away and stood up. "You just need to apologize to her!"

"I will bring her back and she will never talk to these friends of hers again, making her do such things, my sister will get home schooled." My widened eyes didn't know on what to concentrate.

"Thats a wise decision, Victor." Grandfathers voice startled us. "That is the best way to make her understand, I won't let her be the same way like your father."

"What the fuck are you pouring?" Xander raised his voice at our grandfather. 

Before I could grab him by his neck, Jon pulled him back and whispered something into his ear.

"Your father, dear Xander, stole my daughter from me. She choose love and where did it get her? She is dead now. This what this girl will bring you, death and sadness." He sounded so full of hatred.

"Stop it." Caleb's teary eyes looked at him in disappointment. "You know Dad did nothing wrong!"

"Why is he in prison then, huh?" Grandfathers jaw trembled, as his voice got louder after every word that left his mouth. "You ungrateful children!"

"Tell us then, why is he in prision?" Elijah's expression was devistated, he leaned against a wall, trying to stay calm.

Grandfather licked his lips. "Because he attacked me, while he was drunk. 26 months for aussault."

Jons eyes met mine, we knew what happened back than. 

"Dad is in prision, because of you?" Caleb muttered, walking backwards, he fell down on his knees. His breathing was unstable, while he tried to fix his eyes on grandfather.

"Don't look at me like that, he knew what would happen if he disobeyed me." Grandfather yawned. "He really wanted me to make him work instead of Victor, laughable."

"What?" Jon asked in suprise. "Dad wanted to save you?"

Xander stared blankly at me. "How can you still stand behind this man!"

I clenched my fists, biting my lip and raising my chin. "Mother and father always said family is the most important thing, respect our grandfather."

On my leave Jonathan grabbed my arm, making me look back at all of them. 

"What about Lilith?" He sounded desperate.

"Tomorrow I will get her and she will never dare to leave our sight ever again."

I walked up to my room. The windows were closed, however they rattled as if a storm was about to come.

A chapter in Victor's POV, I was surprised too.

Please dont be a silent reader and vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

Leave your opinion in the comments.

Have a great morning/ day/ night!

Xx Mary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
1M 23.2K 35
➤ STARTED JULY 2020 ➤ COMPLETED FEBRUARY 2023 Olivia is a young girl who has been adopted at most 5 times. By the time she turns 13, she is request...
The Death Squad By Angel

Mystery / Thriller

982K 22.2K 44
Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization when staged by her older twin for somethin...