Just Friends (Sope/Yoonseok F...

由 HobaDairen

Where hoseok and yoongi are best friends yet develops feelings for each other 更多

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
⚠️Chapter 12⚠️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
this is not an update sry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
So another fucking author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
⚠️Chapter 29 ⚠️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
⚠️Epilogue⚠️
When the beautiful friendship has bloom

Chapter 19

640 35 10
由 HobaDairen

Hoseok is now ready to go home after tidying up his things and gonna step out of the room when Kai called him.

"Hoseok!"

Hoseok looks at him and stops. "Hmm?"

"Would you like to join us? We're having a company dinner" Kai asked.

"Um, sorry Jong— Kai I need to go home," Hoseok said apologetically.

"C'mon Hoseok-ssi come with us," one of the female employees said and pull Hoseok's wrist.

"B-But—"

"We're going to have fun! We'll drink and eat a lot" the girl said giggling.

"Don't scare him Gahyeon" Kai said.

"Do I look scary?" Gahyeon said and look at Hoseok.

"Uh, no?" Hoseok chuckled.

"Don't bother someone you're not close to Gahyeon" Sua said and lock Gahyeon's neck using her elbow.

"You're killing me unnie!" Gahyeon said wiggling her body from Sua's grasp. "Hoseok-ssi, please come please~"

"Let's go," Sua said clutching Gahyeon's dress and dragging her.

"Hoseok-ssi~!!"

Hoseok laughed at Gahyeon's cuteness and Kai divert his gaze to the younger. "Well?"

"I'll go, I don't want to let Gahyeon-ssi down," Hoseok said.

"Well, let's go," Kai said grinning.

A ride to the restaurant slash bar is not that hassle cause it's just a 20 minutes drive and the company rented it for a day so the people out there is some of the employees and artist of the entertainment.

Hoseok get out of the car and saw Gahyeon and Sua with other employees giggling at something. When Gahyeon saw him she wave her hands and smiled.

"She seems so bright," Hoseok said waving back.

"She's just young and lively," Kai said now done packing.

They walk to the restaurant and saw a few people sitting at a long dining table. There is some artist who came but not as many as the entertainment have.

"Hoseok-ssi, sit with us!" Gahyeon said, Sua beside her smiling at him too.

"Coming," Hoseok said and Kai trailed at him.

Some of the employees welcome him like he is part of their company and gave him warm smiles and small talk that makes him not left out. Soon, the food came out and the employees cheered.

"You two seem close?" Gahyeon said prying on Hoseok and Kai.

"Not really," Hoseok said giving a small smile.

Sua elbowed Gahyeon which makes the girl gasp and rolled his eyes. "You two seem close," Hoseok said.

"We've been friends for more than a year," Sua said.

Hoseok eats his food and saw Kai taking out the potatoes on his plates. Hoseok sighs and takes the potatoes on his plate.

"It's such a waste if you didn't eat it. You're such a picky eater as always" Hoseok said starting munching the potatoes.

"Oh, you remembered," Kai said smiling.

Hoseok didn't comment about it and just focus on eating his food and sometimes giggled when Gahyeon talks about something not important.

After eating they have fun drinking alcoholic beverages. It's Saturday so it means it's not bad to drink your life out cause the president just gave them a day off.

"Just one drink Hoseok-ssi," Gahyeon said, totally drunk handing Hoseok a shot glass.

"Don't mind her Hoseok-ssi, she's drunk" Sua said a tipsy one.

Kai just watching not drinking that much cause he mentally noted that he needs to drive Hoseok to his house.

"I guess just one drink won't hurt," Hoseok said and drank it with one big gulp.

"Yey! One more! One more!" Gahyeon said clapping her hands.

"Stop Gahyeon" Sua said now calming Gahyeon and making her sit on a chair and give her water.

Gahyeon sips the water with a confused look. "This alcohol is too bland, I don't like it. It tastes like water"

"It is water" Sua said rubbing her forehead having a headache because of alcohol and because of Gahyeon's dumbness.

"Oh my god, this alcohol called water? Now I know why this tasted like water" Gahyeon said drinking the water again. Sua faced palm while Kai and Hoseok laugh at Gahyeon's silliness.

Hoseok look at his wristwatch and saw the time. He gasped when he saw its 30 minutes before 9 pm. He lost track of time enjoying Gahyeon's cuteness and other employees' fun time.

"Kai, I need to go home," Hoseok said.

"I'll drive you home," Kai said.

"No, you need to stay here"

"No, I'll drive you home and it's final," Kai said clutching for his car keys.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and look for Gahyeon and Sua. "Sua-ssi!" Hoseok yelled.

"Hm?"

"Mind telling Gahyeon I'm going home and to others as well?" Hoseok said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course, take care," Sua said giving a small smile.

"Thank you, you and Gahyeon-ssi as well," Hoseok said.

"See you on Monday!"

"See you on Monday."

---

Before Hoseok go to the car he saw a vending machine and bought two can of sprite and gave one to Kai.

"You still love Sprite?" Kai said laughing a little. He still remembers the obsession of the younger on that said beverage.

"Who doesn't like sprite?" Hoseok said gulping his. "Ah!" Hoseok said after drinking his cold sprite.

Kai shakes his head at the younger's cuteness and drinks the soda with big gulps until he finished it off and put it on his mini trashcan on the back seat of his car and starts driving.

Hoseok is still not finished sipping his sprite and gives his attention to the road. He felt a little hungry cause he didn't eat too much because he's too shy to the others and eats a little portion of food but if he is with his hyungs he didn't know the word 'shy'. He's just too comfortable with them, that's all.

He texted Yoongi to bring food if he is not home and scroll to his social media sites and got bored and played with candy crush.

"Uh, Hoseok where should I turn? Left or right?" Kai asked.

"Right," Hoseok said after checking the road. He put his phone in his bag and hug it.

"We're almost there," Hoseok said recognizing his neighborhood. "There," he pointed to a certain house and Kai stop the car.

"Thank you for the free food and ride," Hoseok said.

"You're welcome," Kai said.

"I'm going, take care on your way back," Hoseok said getting out of the car not bothering to turn at the latter.

"Wait, Hoseok!" Kai said getting out of the car not forgetting to put his cap on.

"What?" Hoseok said.

"Can we—"

"No."

"Listen to me, I don't know what got on me when we were young that I broke up with you and I know that this is too much for me to ask but please hoseok, give me a chance," Kai said.

"Stop Kai, I'm tired of your shits. For the sake of our contract just stop" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok—"

"I said no Kai. Go home" Hoseok said and gonna turn around when he felt a hand wrap around his wrist and turn him back. His eyes widened when Kai put his hands on his cheeks and before he can speak the latter kissed him on the lips.

He tried to get off the man's grasp but Kai bite his lips which makes him gasp and before Kai can slide his tongue on the younger, Hoseok push him off and glared at him.

"What the hell Jong-In?!!" He yelled but not that loud because it was evening and might wake his neighbor.

"I just did it because I wanted to prove to you that I'm serious!"

"I don't care! For fuck's sake Jong In get out of my sight!" Hoseok said and headed to the house closing the door not bothering to spare a single glance on Kai.

"Shit" Kai mumbled kicked his tires and drive home.

Hoseok is now frustrated and saw that his hyung is not yet home. He wipes his now bruised lips and sits on the sofa.

"He's a jerk" he mumbled.

He heard an opening and closing of the door.

"I'm home," Yoongi said.

"You're late hyung," Hoseok said now trying to forget what happened to him and Kai.

"You too," Yoongi said taking off his shoe.

Hoseok widened his eyes and panic rose on his nerves. "Did you—"

"I didn't say you and Kai kissing in the doorway," Yoongi said blandly. "I'll just take a shower then I cook for a late dinner, would you mind waiting?" Yoongi said casually.

"I-I don't.." Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded heading to the bathroom to take a short shower.

Hoseok is now afraid that the elder mistook it. He felt guilty and nervous.

A/N: any DREAMCATCHER stan?

edited: 08/28/22

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.5K 426 21
In which Hoseok sends cheesy puns to his best friend Yoongi daily, hoping that one day he'll let him hit.
194K 4.8K 51
where the beautiful y/n has amazing and lovely adventures with the members of bts
77K 4.3K 49
"a lot can happen in two months" lower case intended book 1
521K 26.2K 23
in which yoongi is small and hoseok is perfectly okay with that ✧ dd/lb • fluff/smut