๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•...

By itshardtosleep

โ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ... More

you
don't
really
remember,
do
you?
you
really
don't

synopsis

37 2 3
By itshardtosleep

everlasting talks || bnha

shoto todoroki x fem! reader

════════════════════

"silence is golden, but it is also known 

as the loudest noise. 

it would always run away from noises, 

however, it would always come back eventually. 

after all, it gives us the time to look around and

makes us understand who we are.

but, it would also make us cower in fear 

because of its intimidating presence."

════════════════════

LOADING...

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 3% complete

LOADING...

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 10% complete

LOADING...

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 30% complete

LOADING...

███████▒▒▒ 50% complete

LOADING...

██████████ 100% complete

COMPLETE! ARE YOU READY?

════════════════════

IN WHICH a pro-hero named [your name] has got involved with fighting a villain and got severely injured at the end. a few months later, she did recover and everyone was relieved. however, she lost certain parts of her memories during the process of recovery. so, everyone is helping her regain her memories back in hopes of seeing her bright and happy once more. everyone wanted to see her beautiful smile again, including shoto todoroki.

in fact, he is willing to protect that smile that has never faced his way once, even though it means that he has to prevent [your name]'s memories to come back to her. 

════════════════════

playlist

how to save a life - taylor swift

i love you - billie eilish

glad you came - the wanted

human - christina perri

tears of an angel - ryandan

how to love someone - ashley disdale

sad song - the three kings and elena coats

flashlight - jessie j

════════════════════

quirk

name: light manipulation 

description: the user's body is able to convert large amounts of energy into photons produced by the mitochondria. because of this, the user is able to emit light beams from anywhere from their body and be able to control it with ease. this quirk will become more powerful if it is the morning (especially in the afternoon where the sun is the hottest), to the point it may be uncontrollable. the user can also make anything from light too, being able to manipulate the light power into something like a weapon.

drawbacks: the more the user uses this quirk, the more photosensitive their body will be. they would get severe headaches and migraines. there will be a ton of rashes on their skin too which will be painful. the user could also faint or have blurry vision for a long time. if the user holds back this quirk from coming out, it'll cause uncontrollable tremors and later, straining to arms and legs, to the point the user can break their bones permanently. unfortunately, the user won't be able to fall sleep naturally as easily either. 

════════════════════

you are known as: 

光 or hikari, meaning "light" in japanese kanji

════════════════════

start - finish

july 4, 2020 - ???

════════════════════

lowercase is intended! it's for the aesthetics :) 

there are cursing and mild mentioning of blood in this book. so if you are sensitive about that, then don't read any further and leave. it's as easy as that. i am warning you right now. 

all of the characters are aged up! 

©plot is inspired by a song named plum conversation by kururingo 

©quirk is made by yours truly 

©shoto todoroki and the rest of the bnha characters rightfully belongs to horikoshi kohei. the cover picture used and the gifs used are not mine either! 

please enjoy your stay.

-s. todoroki

════════════════════

from the writer ~

©krispy-kris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 26.1K 19
- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neutral reader x bakugou STARTED: 9/20/19 EN...
358K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
44K 1.2K 21
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." โ•ฐโ”ˆ โžค katsuki bakugo x fem!reader โ˜†ๅฝก โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* ห—หห‹ ๐…๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๏ฟฝ...
586K 26.3K 26
- in which an awkward girl falls for her childhood bestfriend. [ #69 shoto | 2/16/20 ] STARTED: 6/28/19 ENDED: 3/12/20 note: don't read this it was m...