Soft piano ( Ouran High Schoo...

By THEQUEENCOOKIE

Mother used to love it when I played the piano, she was the one that taught me actually. And I'm actually qu... More

Information
 prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
~Chapter One Blopers~
Chapter three
~ Chapter Two Blopers~
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty ( endings)

Chapter four

1.1K 27 4
By THEQUEENCOOKIE

" -Oh look who joined the party" the male grabs the h/c haired females arm, or should I say Y/n's. She had a cold stare as the male grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him, he swiftly took her ( hairstyle) down, having it flow in the wind as the sun settled in the west.

" Aww, what's with the long-" before he could finish his sentence, he was kicked in the groin, having him grunt and bend over. The other male came up behind her, but she just swiftly turns, taking her foot and knocking him down in front of her. She pulls her fist back, about to lay some punches, but the males wince, holding there arms to cover there faces. This made her stop hitting them again, thinking about her actions.

' Why did today have to end up like this?'

꧁ ᗴᗩᖇᒪIᗴᖇ TᕼᗩT ᗪᗩY ꧂

" Come on Y/n-Chan! Swim with us!" The female customers shouted out happily, looking at Y/n with a big smile as she laid on a towel, playing with the sand. Slowly she looks up with a soft smile.

" Alright," she spoke, standing up, " But I don't want to get my hair wet, it's very hard to brush out..." she mutters out, having them slightly Fangirl at how cute she was looking. To be honest, Y/n wasn't really trying, she was doing her normal thing-or it was just because she was tired.

" Okay then! Let's go swimming!" One of the females shouted, grabbing her wrists and running into the water. Haruhi sighs, realizing she was all alone, that was a lie, she had the twins.

' Wait- actually, where are they?'

" I regret getting in that water" Haruhi snaps out of her thoughts and turns to see Y/n, having her sit on the towels uncomfortable as her T-Shirt and swimming shorts stick to her body.

" Here," Y/n turns to see Haruhi handing her a towel, having her softly smile.

" Thanks, Haruhi" the Fangirl screamed as Y/n grabs the towel and dry herself off.

' Wow... Y/n is actually has been acting different'

The day was then filled with the host club trying to figure out what Haruhi and Y/n was scared of, due to a bet they had, which none of them exceeded. Like Honey got scared of the dark, and Hikaru's and Kaoru's plan failed, only having them scare the costumers. And that leaves us to Y/n looking out on the sunset, walking by the shoreline before hearing shouting.

...

" Let him go...."Y/n mutters, looking down at the ground, having her fists bald up. The two taller males turned and looked at her figure, before smirking and listing go of the girl that looked like a boy, Haruhi.

" Oh- looked who joined the party"

꧁ ᑎOᗯ ꧂

" We're sorry! Don't hurt us!" They cried out as Y/n snapped out of her thoughts once more, looking down at them with a frown and cold e/c eyes. She puts her fist down as they laid on the ground, holding their heads.

" and why shouldn't I?" Y/n asks as her H/c hair blows in the wind.

" Y/n!!" She looks up but quickly couldn't see anything as she was grabbed by the shoulders. But surprisingly, she wasn't shaken to death, instead, she was met with violet eyes.

" Why didn't you come and get us?!" She blinks a few times, her cold eyes boring into his violet eyes.

" I wouldn't have time to protect Haruhi,  I know self-defense and she doesn't." She spoke, irritated, feeling uncomfortable with his hands on her shoulders.

" Can you let go?" She asks, but he ignores her question as she try's to get out of his grasp.

" No, I'm not going to tell you to admit what you did." Tamaki spoke sternly, not acting like his usual self.

" What did I do wrong? I don't see anything that I did" she spoke with a frown, he grits his teeth.

"You're a girl! And you just throw your body out instead of getting help! You could have gotten yourself hurt!" He shouted, getting angry.

" I wasn't just going to sit around and watch herself get hurt." she spoke once more, her eyes getting more cold and dark like they were before going to Ouran.

" - Why do you even care anyway?!" She spoke more coldly, like venom shooting out her throat. That got Tamaki, having his eyes widen as she pushes him off of her. She then proceeded to shove her way past him and past the host club members in anger.

" Senpai... no ones hurt, you need to calm down" Haruhi spoked as a police officer came up and grabbed the two males that attacked Y/n earlier. Tamaki looks at her, before sighing.

" I know..."

" like this?"

The h/c haired girl asks as she looks at the punching bag before punching it, having it bounce back up. The woman smiled before nodding her head.

" Yes, good job. In no time you will get a bunch of boys falling for you"

The woman spoke with a thick New York accent, clapping her hands. The girl raised a brow, putting her arms beside her as she looked at the black-haired woman.

" Why do I need boys? There gross"

She asks as she looks back at the punching bag before punching it once more.

" Hunny, trust me. You will see a cutie and be like: Hot damm! He a cutie!"

She spoke as the girl continued to punch and kick the punching the bag, having the women sigh with a smirk.

" Since you know how to kick and punch, let's teach some self-defense so you can beat up anyone ya want to"

The woman spoke with a grin, having the other women sigh as she reads a book.

" Y/n don't listen to her, the only time you need to use self-defense is when someone is picking on you"

" That's What I said!"

" No, you didn't..."

" Okay... I'll use it for self-defense then"

The little girl spoke, snapping them out of there little argument to look at the determined girl. They both softly smile before nodding there heads.

" Alright..."

" Hey Y/n" she snaps out of her thoughts as she looks up from the small photo that she held in her hands and at the door. There stood Haruhi with a light pink night gown on. She sighs.

" Come on in..." she mumbles out as Haruhi walks in, sitting next to her on the bed. Haruhi sighs.

" I wanted to say that I'm sorry for causing any trouble for you, I'll pay you back" Y/n shook her head, looking down at the small photo in her hands with a sad smile.

" You don't owe me a thing..." Haruhi notices her sad smile, looking down at her hands to see a photo of a smiling woman and a big e/c eyed girl that was sitting in her lap, half of the photo seems tarried up.

" Is that your mom?" Haruhi asks, pointing to the women in the picture. Y/n nods her head.

" Yeah...." she mutters out as Haruhi looks at the picture.

" Where is the other half?" Haruhi asks once more.

" It's missing" she lied, she actually ripped off the other half and burned it. Haruhi sighs.

" you should go get something to eat" Haruhi states, having Y/n look away from the photo and at Haruhi. She sighs, standing up.

" Okay... I'll go get something to eat." And like that she leaves Haruhi in the room alone with the photo, having Haruhi look at it. She was curious about what happened to her mom, but, she feels like she shouldn't ask.

She then looked back at the door as Y/n closed it, she was actually quite surprised that she left without asking any questions about her statement.

...

" Hi Y/n-Chan!" Hunny shouts out happily as he watches the h/c haired female, Y/n, walked into the dining room. She snaps out of her thoughts, blinking a few times before looking at him with a sad smile.

" Hi...." she mutters out, looking at the table before taking a seat. She then puts some crab on her plate and eats it as the host club (or should I say, Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey, and Mori) watch her eat, especially the twins.

" so, have you apologized to the boss?" Hikaru asks, his chin laying in his hand as for his brother Kaorus's head leaned against his hand.

" No." Y/n spoke bluntly as she shoved some more food in her mouth.

" Y/n..." she looks up from her food and at Honey who looked a little sad.

" Why do you look so sad?" He asks, having Y/n to blink for a few moments before looking at her plate.

" he just brought up some memories about my mother" She sighs out before shoving more food in her mouth. Little did she know, Tamaki hid behind the crack door that led to the dinning room, along with Haruhi. She wanted to show Tamaki that she wasn't mad anymore, she was just sad. But before Y/n could turn and look at the crack door, Haruhi lightly closed it before looking at Tamaki's depressed look.

" You should let her eat first then apologize..." Haruhi whispers out as Tamaki nods his head before walking away from the doors.

" -Haruhi, I know your there" she jumps for her name before nervously smiling and opening the door to see Y/n still sitting at the table, it looked like the others just disappeared.

" Where are the others?" Haruhi asks as Y/n continues to dig into her food. She just shrugs.

" They left when I noticed you peaking in" Y/n spoke as she took her water and started gulping it down having Haruhi nervously smile, she never acts like this.

" I guess I should apologize, do I need to show you your room?" She asks as she places her cup of water down before standing and looking at Haruhi. Haruhi nods her head as she softly smiles.

" Yeah, I would like that. Thank you" Y/n sadly smiles before nodding her head.

"No problem"

....

" -Tamaki, I'm sorry" he looks away from the window and at Y/n, she stood there, hands in front of her with her hair down, she had big e/c eyes with an f/c nightgown.

He doesn't respond.

" I should have- I'm not mad that you fought back," he spoke, interrupting her.

" I'm mad that you didn't tell me beforehand that you could protect yourself," Y/n's eyes soften, he then looks back up at her.

" Is there anything else your hiding from me?" She could say a lot right now, she could talk about her family, what happened to her, who she's related to, and what she used to do. But she didn't want to. He didn't really need to know that.

Y/n sighs.

" half of my family lives in America, as for my mom, she passed away when I was twelve. On my mother's Will, it stated that I'll be taking care of my siblings, making me their legal guardian." She spoke with a poker face, looking down at the ground. She didn't really know what to tell him, but that's as far as she would go.

Before she could say anything or look up at him, he hugs her. She didn't really fight back, she just let him hug her. Little did they know who was watching from behind the door.

...

" Okay, how much do you want?" Y/n sighs as Hikaru and Kaoru show her photos of Tamaki hugging her.

" We don't want anything~" Hikaru teases. " But-" Hikaru starts.

" How about your body~" she was then smooshed between them, she tried to escape but couldn't, as she couldn't run away since she was in a car, and Tamaki couldn't help because he wasn't even close to where she sat.

" Aww look, the boss can't do anything!" Hikaru comments.

" Maybe he likes seeing Y/n like this" Kaoru adds, having Y/n hurt her teeth.

" Right when we get out of this car, I'm going to do exactly what I did to those guys in the beach"

" wow! So scary!"

" As long as your not in front of a camera, then you're good"

———-
Word count: 2135

Posted: 6/2/20

Edited:

Note: so I hanged out with identical twins today ( that were 7). And oh my, I was the only one in my family that could tell them apart. The fun thing was, was that they both had the same voice so I couldn't use the hack that I do with Hikaru and Kaoru.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.7K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
10.8K 223 14
You go to Ouran High school, you are the new kid. Your looks were beautiful, but you didn't talk nor show a lot of emotion. Whenever someone tried to...
2.7K 97 12
Kasanodas twins sister returns after 7 years in England. The memory of that day still lingers in her mind but she keeps it quite not telling anyone k...
961K 22.8K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...