Unforgettable

By freddykruegersniece

Stormie Lewis is sure to make a everlasting mark, on the curly haired boy, Harry Styles without even meaning... More

Chapter 1~ My Sister's Keeper.
Chapter 2~Secrets Discovered
Chapter 3~Old habits sometimes never die.
Chapter 4~Bitter Grudges.
Chapter 5~ New Perpectives & Faces.
Chapter 6~ A LONG Summer's Night.
Chapter 7 ~ Crushing Hard.
Chapter 8~ Remerging Quakes.
Chapter 9~ Concert&Same Mistakes.
Author's Note- PLEASE READ.
Chapter 10~ Tears&Blood Pt 1
Chapter 10~ Tears&Blood Pt. 2
Author's Note *read me pleasee?*
Chapter 11~ A Clean Slate
Chapter 13~ New Day
Chapter 14~ A First
Chapter 15~ Spiraling Further Into Change.
Author's Note *EXTREMELY IMPORTANT*
Uh, read?
Epilogue

Chapter 12~ The Start Of Something New?

311 5 3
By freddykruegersniece

Author's Note-

Here you go, and I hope y'all enjoy. I really have nothing to say except for meow.

COMMENT/VOTE!!

Dani

IG- its_danielle_aye

Twitter- ItsDaniBro17

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 12~

(Zayn's P.O.V)

Niall and I forgot our phones in Stormie's room, so we went back to retrieve them. But when we reached the door, I could have sworn I heard a groan. I pressed the palm of my hand, and carefully twisted the doorknob open slowly. Niall arched his eyebrow at my behaviour. But he took it all in quickly.

When I opened the door, I couldn't believe the sight in front of me, and Niall froze beside me. Shit! I forgot Niall fancied Stormie!

We had walked in, and saw Liam snogging Stormie. Niall was blinking away tears, and let out a wrangled cry. Liam jumped away from Stormie, and his eyes widened. Niall mumbled something and grabbed his phone, and ran down the hallway.

"Don't go yet," Stormie mumbled, and I realized she was under the influence of the pain medication. Then her head slumped over to the side, and she was fast asleep. Liam looked over at her, and back at me. There was pain spread across his face.

"You don't understand! She- she pulled me in and um," Liam trailed off, mumbling his last few words. I had heard enough.

"Niall and I basically caught the two of you snogging each other, full on! Don't you know Niall also fancies her?!?!" I snapped, rising to Niall's defense. He opened his mouth, "Don't even," I mumbled, cutting him off. I ran out, after Niall.

"NIALL! Wait!" I screamed, not noticing Louis in front of me. I heard rapid footsteps behind me, and I knew it was Liam.

"Um, what's going on? Niall came down the hallway crying, then you come after him and run into me. Finally, here's Liam and he looks like someone struck him across his face! Mate, what the hell is going on?" Louis ranted, his blue-green eyes swimming with questions.

Harry leans over to Niall and whispers into his ear. Niall only shakes his head in refusal. I lean over into Louis ear.

"Niall and I went back to retrieve our phones, and we walked into Liam snogging Stormie," I whispered into his ear. He jumped back, accidentally stepping on Harry's foot. Harry let out a cry of pain.

Louis stared at the ground nervously, "Let's just um, go back to the hotel room. We have a interview tomorrow, remember?" He mumbled, shuffling his feet. Harry shot him a pointed look, and strolled off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Interview with Steve Harvey)

(Louis' P.O.V.)

As the usual interview standard, the boys and I are squeezed together on the same couch. Usually, we are fine with this procedure, but due to events lately, it's a little uncomfortable. I haven't told Harry about Liam's er, stepping stone with Stormie.

Zayn and I sorted it out, about handling the heated air between Harry, Liam, and Niall. Harry was to sit at the far end, I would sit in between him and Niall, and Zayn was going to sit in between Niall and Liam.

As usual procedure, Steve says hello to the crowd, announces us, we walk out, crowd goes berserk. Fake smiles plastered across our faces as we went and shook Harvey's hand, then sat down in our planned positions.

"Good morning gentlemen, how are y'all today?" Harvey asks us, with some real and some forced enthusiasm. For some reason, I couldn't stop staring at his mustache, and wondering if I would be able to sport one. We all nodded polietly "yes" in answer.

 "So, gentlemen, you folks gotta 'hole month off. What are ya gunna do during this time?" He asked us, in that accent I noticed a lot of people who live in the southern part of the States carry. He flashed his big white smile to reassure us.

"Well Steve, we probably won't do much, since a friend of ours is in the hospital," Zayn stated, clearing his throat. I shot him a dirty look, this wasn't in the plan. So far he was being pretty daring for bending the rules.

"Aw shucks man, how is your friend?" Harvey asked us, face full of concern. He really was being genuine.

"Well, she just woke up from a coma yesterday, and we haven't visited her yet today. I don't know  how she's doing right now, because one of her closest friends is nowhere to be seen, and the other walked out on her on an arguement," Zayn  grimaced. Now I get his plan. Revenge.

"Her friend is nowhere to be seen, and her other friend walked out on her?!?!" Harvey exclaimed, his animated eyes wide, "Well that's quite the downer," He added. We all nodded.

"Now what's this young missus' name?" Harvey gently asks us.

"Her name's Alyssa, but she prefers Stormie. We think Stormie is her middle name," Harry finally spoke, and there was a new intensity in his voice. Liam and Niall nodded, with equal intensity. This sparked a curiosity in Harvey.

"You like her don't 'cha Styles?" Harvey asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

 After a long period of silence, Harry speaks up.

"Yes,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Harry's P.O.V)

I just did a Peeta Mellark. I just confessed my "love" for Katniss, aka Stormie. I've never been good at hiding my feelings, to tell the truth. I really suck at that. I turned my head to the boys, and they had rather mournful expressions on their faces, as if someone just died.

Finally we were almost over with the interview, until Steve Harvey decided to ask us one last question. I couldn't stop staring at his mustache throughout the interview. I really to envy it.

"So, these fans right here," He points to the crowd, and the camera, "want to know if there's a special lady in your life?" Steve asks, the dreaded question as usual.

"I fancy Stormie!" Niall blurts out, clapping his hands over his mouth immediately. That explains his odd behaviour during the past week.

"I'm single, and ready to mingle!" Zayn grinned, a little more bolder than usual. This earned him a big chorus of chuckles from Steve.

"I fancy Stormie as well, and yesterday we, um snogged each other," Liam mutters, his head bowed down. It was like he dropped the bomb, because everyone's reactions were utterly different, and not at all that pleasant.

Louis muttered something that I could have sworn was, "You just let all hell take over Li,"

"Ouch, that ain't gonna end too pleasantly, my boy," Steve winced, shaking his head, "Well, that's all the time we have we have today folks, but let's give a 'round of applause for the boys!" He added, clapping vigorusly, with the scattered applause.

Great, the whole fandom hates Liam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stormie's P.O.V)

Harry likes me. Niall likes me. Liam likes me.

I saw the interview.

Words cannot express my feelings.

If my friends and sister were here with me right now, they would never shut up. I grinned at the thought of them bombarding me with rants and the sort. Usually, I would've told them to shut their faces.

I was fiddling around with the remote, until I though, maybe when I get out of this blasted hospital, I could be around the boys more? I started daydreaming the wonderful adventures we could have (hint my sarcasm), until the door opened.

It was Rydar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note-

This is non-related to the story, but I felt like I should get this out there.

There was a sixteen year old girl named Charlotte Cambrige, and she was a massive Directioner. Unfortunately for her, she was bullied at school quite horridly just for being a fan. She was pushed around, her stuff vandalised and poorly treated. Finally she couldn't hold it in anymore. As of yesterday, 11/11/12, she commited suicide by hanging herself, while listening to Little Things. She passed away.

This is just horrible. We should respect what others like and care about. Charlotte's peers took it too far. But Charlotte is in a better place, where she can operate freely, and happily.

Trend on twitter #RIPCharlotte please and,

Rest in Peace Charlotte Cambridge,

Dani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.4K 23
Harry has a secret. A secret he doesn't want anyone to know because he is afraid that they will treat him differently. He's tired of the rumors, s...
45.8K 1.2K 15
Harry recently loses his boyfriend and his mental state is completely unstable. He breaks down randomly in class and refuses to be touched by anyone...
162K 4.2K 41
hes always smiling... TW// self harm, abuse, depression, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts This is my first fanfic I've ever written so bare with m...
3.8K 180 36
'He wasn't meant to find out like this' I thought to myself. Oh god what if I lose him? I can't lose him. When a new student walks through the school...