Alpha Adrian's Mate

By purpleviolet112

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of... More

Author's note
Characters
Introduction
1 | punches and dinner
2 | deals and condoms
3 | bacon and runs
4 | rogues and doctors
5 | blades and kings
6 | notes and revelations
7 | alcohol and kisses
8 | apologies and forgiveness
9 | mates and silver
A/N Thank you
10 | infirmaries and packing
11 | lingerie and goodbyes
12 | welcomes and growls
13 | meetings and anger
14 | bruises and escapes
15 | kicks and scratches
16 | tears and flashbacks
17 | apologies and oracles
18 | ferraris and 21 questions
Author's Note
19 | jealousy and wine
A/N - Thank you!
20 | lightweights and kisses
21 | notes and birds
22 | betrayal and punching
23 | love and tears
24 | reunions and outings
26 | healing and heat
27 | breakfasts and blindfolds
Thank you !!
28 | lakes and surprises
29 | lunas and loyalty
30 | parties and dancing
31 | nausea and news
THANK YOU
32 | armies and congratulating
33 | moonStone and notes
34 | worry and blood
35 | pain and fathers
36 | cleared tracks and hope
37 | rescues and darkness
38 | pain and more pain
39 | comas and twitches
40 | darkness and realisation
41 | home and hugs
42 | contractions and family
43 | epilogue
The End
Thank you
Exciting news
THANK YOU
Author's Note

25 | shopping and messengers

3.3K 101 4
By purpleviolet112

"Stay close to me at all times." Adrian said, his brows furrowed as he held my hand and pulled me towards his car.

"I'm not a kid, I don't need you to babysit me" I said, with a giggle and rolled my eyes.

"You're still in danger, princess. No one can do anything to you as long as you're by my side. But I'm still worried. We're not going to be on pack lands so anyone can be there. My guards aren't there to stop intruders" he said, with a serious expression.

"Awww you're so cute, worrying about me" I said, as he opened my door for me. He walked around the car then sat in his seat.

"I'm not cute. I'm sexy" he said, with a cocky smirk.

"Hmm, I've seen better" I joked and looked out the window as he pulled the car into reverse. I noticed Ben, Nathan and Amy get in another car, Nathan in the driver's seat. My eyes caught Amy's and she winked at me, raising her brows suggestively.

"Stop lying to him. We both know he's the sexiest person ever." Sapphire scolded me in my mind.

"Oh really. Who's sexier than me?" Adrian pulled me out of my thoughts, his voice close to me. I gasped as I noticed he was leaning over and his mouth was right next to my ear.

"Stop! Look in front. Are you trying to get us killed?" I shrieked.

"Answer me" he ignored my outburst, his voice husky and eyes dark. Alphas and their jealousy.

"No one. You're the sexiest man I've ever seen" I said with a smile. "Now move." I attempted to push him towards his own seat. He picked my cheek before reluctantly moving back to his seat. He grabbed my right hand with his left hand, his right one on the wheel and kept it hand beneath his as he changed gears.

"Good. And let's keep it that way. Just for the record, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen." he answered, as he smiled. I blushed, and looked out the window.

Soon, we were parking outside the shopping mall. Nathan parked next to Adrian's car and we all got out of the cars and walked towards the entrance.

"I feel like such a fifth wheel." Ben whined, with a long sigh causing me and Amy to giggle. Adrian and Nathan rolled their eyes at him.

"Who told you to come? Could have stayed back." Adrian said, as he pulled me closer.

Nathan laughed at this, causing Ben to nudge him in the back.

We walked around the stores and I bought a lot of new clothing, when Amy pulled me towards Victoria's Secret.

"Do you guys wanna come in or will you wait outside?" Amy asked the guys.

"Coming in of course. Will you guys model for us?" Ben responded at the same time Adrian said "We'll wait."

Nathan slapped Ben behind his head "You're such a perv. They're out mates" he said, rolling his eyes.

"I was joking, relax." Ben said, putting his arms up.

"We won't be long." I said and smiled at Adrian, who's eyes were on me. He nodded at me and gave me a smile back.

Amy hooked her arm through mine and we walked into the store. I never really bought lingerie for myself I just wore plain bras and thongs.

We looked around and I picked a few bras and thongs that looked comfortable.

"OMG this would look so sexy on you." Amy said, as she pulled me towards one of the racks. She picked up a black lace bustier set with matching thongs. "Go try it on and show me" she pushed me towards the changing rooms not giving me any time to say no.

I closed the changing room curtain and tried the set on. It made my figure look amazing, accentuating my curves and making my breasts look full. My legs looked longer, and my waist narrower. Overall, I looked hot. I got changed back into my own clothes.

"So?" Amy asked, expectantly as soon as I walked out.

"I'll buy it" I replied, with a grin. 

"Yess. Alpha Adrian will love it!" She exclaimed. On the way to the front, she picked out the red set too and thrusted it into my hands.

"You need to buy it in red too. It'll look so good on you." I laughed at her excitement, before agreeing and paying for the bits I'd picked.

"Princess" Adrian called out in my mind. I gasped as I realised we could mind link. Thoughts to last night filled my mind and I blushed as I remembered what took place before he marked me. "I can sense your feelings through the mind link, Skylar. Your arousal is turning me on." he warned.

"Oh sorry. Um we're just about to leave the store." I replied, too mortified to say anything else. He could tell I was aroused?

"Ben kept annoying us telling us he's hungry, so we went to the food cart the floor below you. We're waiting for you so come quickly. Take care, princess. Stay with Amy." he said.

"Okay we're coming." I said before closing the mind link.

"Omg who were you mind linking?" Amy asked, as we walked out the store.

"Adrian" I replied and told her that they were at the food cart. She squealed in excitement before moving my hair to the side. Her eyes widened as she noticed the mark on my neck and she jumped in excitement.

"When did he mark you? I'm so happy for you" she rambled.

"Last night" I replied, with a grin. We walked towards the stairs as I told her about last night. She was beyond excited for me.

"Hey Amy. Carry on downstairs, I need to use the restroom. I'll be quick" I told her as I felt the urge to pee. My bladder and it's timings.

"Are you sure? I'll wait for you."

"It's okay, the others are waiting for us. You go I'll join you as soon as I'm done." I reassured her.

"Okay, here I'll take your bags" she took the shopping bags from me before walking downstairs.

After I was done in the toilet, I washed my hands and walked out. Before I could take another step, I felt someone grab me from behind and my eyes widened. They put a hand on my mouth, so I couldn't shout for help as they pulled me into one of the store rooms. Then, the person roughly threw me onto the floor, causing me to hit my head really hard in the process.

"Who are you and what the fuck do you want from me?" I growled, as I stood up in a fighting stance. I wouldn't let him do what he wanted without putting up a fight. Whoever he was, he had no scent.

"I'm just a messenger, darling. The rogue king sent me to check up on you. It seems you've been marked" he said, as he took in my mark. The bastard must have masked his scent!

"He wanted me to give you a little gift as a warning that he's still after you." He took me off guard and punched my jaw. I gasped as pain spread across my whole body.

"Skylar are you okay? I can feel your pain." Adrian called out through the mind link.

"A rogue has me in a store room next to the toilets. Help!" I told him, as I stood up and ignored the pain. I sneered up at him before kneeing his stomach. He bent down slightly and I took the opportunity to grab his head and pull my knee up. I smirked as I heard a crunch and knew I'd broken his nose.

"You bitch!" he shouted in anger, as he stood up and wiped the blood with his sleeve. He grabbed me by the hair and pushed me into the wall. He was bigger than me and almost a foot taller than me. The shelf behind me slammed into my back, painfully. I tried to dodge his punches, but he was too fast. He punched my ribs repeatedly. Ouch! That would definitely bruise.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a furious Adrian stood at the door. Nathan, Amy and Ben we're behind him, their eyes wide in worry.

"Get your hands off my mate!" he growled. The rogue visibly cowered and let go off me, before taking a few steps back. The rogue was tall, but Adrian was taller. Adrian kept punching and kicking him until he became limp. He wasn't dead, I could still hear his heartbeat. His eyes glazed over, so I knew he must have been mindlinking someone.

"Come on, princess" Adrian said as he held my hand. I walked a few steps, but hissed as my ribs screamed in pain. He'd managed to get some good punches in. I gasped in surprise, as Adrian pulled me up in his arms and we walked out of the store. Amy, Nathan and Ben followed closely behind. This was the quietest I'd ever seen Ben. I looked up at Adrian and saw his brows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched, in anger.

"Adrian." I called out to him, but he didn't look at me. Was he angry at me? "Adrian" I said louder. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at me, his eyes softening.

"Skylar, I told you to stay with Amelia. Why did you go to the toilet on your own? You knew we were on human land. Anything could happen to you. I can't believe you could be so irresponsible." he scolded as he placed me in my seat. I reached for my seatbelt, but groaned when my ribs protested in pain. "Here, let me" he reached over and put my seat belt on me, while keeping eye contact with me. It was like he didn't want to take his eyes off my or something bad would happen. He closed my door and went to his own seat.

"Adrian, I'm sorry" I said. "I didn't realise anything would happen if I just went to the restroom. I told Amelia to go because you guys were waiting. The restroom was right next to the stairs. Thank you for coming. If you hadn't come sooner I don't know what would have happened" I frowned and looked at my hands. Would the rogue have taken me with him? He had said he can't to warn me. "Oh and the rogue told me that he was sent to give me a warning that the rogue king was still after me" I said, as I looked up at him.

His hands tightened on the steering wheel, so they turned white. "I called Jaxon to take the rogue back to our pack. I'll question that motherfucker and find out what the rogue king is planning. Until we know, you're not to leave the house without me. I can't lose you." he said, seriously. I just nodded and looked out of the window, trying to process what happened.

Uh oh. The rogue king attacked again. Long chapter for you guys...1.8k words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.9K 27
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **MATURE CONTENT** Alpha Layton Bailey, the alpha of WinterMoor. He's ruthless a...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
109K 2.9K 28
Ace Michaelson. The wolf that everyone envies. It appears as if he owns nothing but perfections. The envy for him then morphs to anger. People either...