Back to back

Galing kay Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... Higit pa

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
Over before it even started
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Completed

Together

2.4K 53 5
Galing kay Golden_L_M

"Jisoo Unnie! Don't do it," I said through gritted teeth and looked around nervously.

"What, Lisa-ya?" she teased me and laughed at my worried face.

"Why would you point at Jungkook while Gashina was playing?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. She might find it funny but I surely didn't. We just had one dating scandal, we didn't need another one.

"Lisa, fans already ship you with him, why not give them a bit of content?" she argued.

"Uh, Unnie!" I was only able to grunt at what she had just said, even though she was right. 

We have shippers, yes. Liskook? Lizkook? Our shipping seems to be one of the biggest ones and had to admit that I loved watching our fans edit our photos, comparing us and making their own stories about our idol life. Sadly, where there was good, there was bad too. I faced many criticism and hate from some of his fans, not forgetting the sasaeng that almost broke us apart. Love was already hard for us, so I didn't want to make it even more unbearable by unnecessary drama caused by the press.

"Should we go and grab something to eat downstairs?" Jennie suggested. She was getting better day by day, leaving her sorrow behind. Even though she faced many hateful comments regarding her relationship with Kai, she remained solid as a rock. Nothing could bring down, Jennie Kim - she didn't know how to give up and I really admired her for that. That was one of the many personality traits we shared, we didn't know how to give up. We always tried our best until we eventually succeeded.

"Yeah, sure," we all agreed and stood up from the seats that were, by all means, really uncomfortable.

"That outfit suits you really well, Lisa," Rosé commented while we were walking towards the exit.

"Thank you," I said in tiny voice and smiled.

"Did you notice how Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off our Lisa? That boy is totally whipped for you," Jennie said and winked at me.

"I bet he will come looking after her," Jisoo added, smirking.

"Oh! There he goes! And Jimin is with him?" Rosie sounded confused.

I turned around in search of confirmation of her statement. Indeed, Jungkook was walking towards us in all his glory, Jimin following him closely. He would reach us in a few steps, if one of the staff didn't stop him.

"I'm sorry but Blackpink shouldn't be bothered right now, we have some serious matters to discuss with them," I heard a voice say and in a brief second, I could recognise it - it was my Manager.

What was he doing here? And what did he mean by discussing important matters? On an award show? Really?

"What?" I could hear Jungkook's dumbfounded voice. He blinked fast and looked at my direction before smiling widely.

"Lisa!" he called my name loudly. I didn't worry about someone hearing it since the place was blasting off in full volume of popular kpop songs.

"Jungkook! I'll see you later, okay?" immediately after I said that, I felt being pulled into a packed room. There were my members, our bodyguards, our dancers and all yg staff that came with us. My Manager joined not long after.

He looked at me worriedly before inviting us to sit and listen at what he had to say.

"So, here is the thing guys, I wanted to inform you of hate comments, mostly racist, that have appeared on social media and are directed towards our Lisa," when he said "our" his sad eyes met mine.

"I'm very sorry, Lisa," he whispered apologetically.

"It's okay," I guaranteed and tried to hold back the tears that were already forming in the inner corners of my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of all these people who send me looks of worry and sympathy. And we were at an awards show on top of that! I was sure that my Manager wanted to inform me as quickly as possible because not being informed about what's going on, when you are the "center of attention", is never a good option.

After being hugged, what felt like the hundredth time, I finally managed to escape. I knew that they were all worried about me, especially my members and Manager but I needed some time alone.

When I was safely (and alone!) sitting in the empty area where snacks are usually being served, I took my phone out. At first I struggled to open the article which initially showed the pictures of me and the members in the outfits that we chose to attend, GDA, in. Bit when I finally gathered courage and tapped on it, I found myself being faced with a pile of hate comments. They weren't just mocking my appearance. Namely things wouldn't be so bad if they just said that I was ugly, but they made fun of my nationality and that...that hurt like hell. I didn't leave my home back then just to be made fun of. I didn't struggle to learn the language and practiced for 12 hours a day just to be judged like this. Finally, I wasn't able to hold my tears back anymore. They kept running down my cheeks even though I tried to stop them. I had to go back to the final stage!

"Lisa?"

"Bobby?"

"Ya! Why are you crying? Is everything alright?" he asked worriedly.

I nodded because I couldn't speak yet.

"Nothing is alright. Some judgemental people called her names on social media," it was Hanbin who joined us.

"What?!" Bobby seemed to get pised in a matter of a second.

"It's okay, guys. I will be just alright," I said and wiped away the last tear streaming down my face. The looks they sent me were sceptical, but I urged them to hurry up or we would miss the ending.

I didn't go to the after party that night and neither did the girls.

"Lisa, you receive so much love and support from our fans, so don't feel too discouraged because of this. There will always be hateful people, but you should never care about those kinds of people. Always think about those who love you, including us," Rosé said and hugged me tightly.

"Yeah! Cheer up, our Unicorn!" Jisoo shouted.

"Go, Lisa, go, go, Lisa!" Jennie screamed. 

I couldn't be more thankful to them. They were always there, in good and in the bad times. Everything we went through, we went through together - and that is the point of a true friendship.

"Hey, Pranpriya!" it was Bambam's voice that filled the room. It was two in the afternoon and I had just woken up.

"Oh! Bammie, hello," I greeted him in my still asleep voice.

"Listen, how are you? I hope you weren't crying the whole night..."

I didn't register his words immediately but when I did, I told him truthfully: " I've cried but just a little. I realised that the opinion of a few people shouldn't matter so much. I have a whole bunch of our dearest blinks supporting me and all you guys. Why should I stay sad over something so irrelevant?"

Every word that I said, came from my heart. This kind of situation was normal I guess, even though it shouldn't be. It's the 21st century for God's sake! Well, some apparently live in history.

"I'm happy to hear that our Lisa is so strong and cheerful! I should treat you when I come back. But don't tell Jungkook, because I won't be paying for him," he said and a few moments after hanging up.

Jungkook.

Where was he? Why didn't he contact me?

I looked at the ceiling, a bit lost in my own thoughts. We will be helding a concert in Thailand in a couple of days and I was really looking forward to it. I kept replaying my dancing routine for a solo stage even when I was taking a shower and putting a bit of makeup on. I wanted it to be perfect.

The day went by quickly. We finished practicing for our main set at the concert and after bidding goodbye to my girls, I decided to continue with practicing for my solo.

I was so immersed into dancing that I didn't notice someone entering the practice room.

"My girlfriend is indeed the best! Hwaiting, baby!" Jungkook's voice filled the place.

I turned around, only to see him in his all black attire, smiling at me with his bunny smile.

"Kookie!" I ran to him and jumped into his strong arms, inhaling his scent, that made my heart beat faster instantly.

"Hello," he whispered in a velvety voice and kissed my cheek tenderly. I eventually stepped on the ground and looked into his eyes that were sparkling.

"How came that you came here?"

"I came to fetch you and take you to our home," his words were simple but made me smile widely. Our. Although he was the one buying the apartment, he always said that it was ours and that warmed my heart.

"Let me take a quick shower, okay?"

"What would you like to eat, baby?" he asked me later when we were already driving home.

"Hmm...I don't know actually, how about you?"

"Then let me choose and surprise you, hm?" he looked at me and winked before returning his eyes on the road.

When we reached the apartment, he disappeared somewhere else to order the food and I decided to take a longer shower. Satisfied with the amount of time spent in the bathroom, under the shower, I exited, wrapped only in a towel.

Wear this and come to the dining room, we are having a home date. With love.

It was a short notice, lying on a box that was carefully placed on the bed. It contained beautifully laced, white underwear and a very pretty white dress. I smiled softly and proceeded with wearing every piece.

"Wow, Lisa, baby! You look stunning!" he said when I entered the dining area. The only source of light were the candles surrounding us and the atmosphere was very romantic.

"Thank you, you too," I returned the comment. Seeing him in a perfectly fitting black jeans and white silky shirt would make any girl drool over him and I was not an exception.

He moved the chair for me and I took a seat, now being able to see all the food he had ordered. There were more than ten different dishes, from Asian to Mediterranean.

"Are we expecting a company?" I asked, completely taken aback by the amount of food in front of me.

"Just Chaeyoung," he joked as he was well aware how much Chae loved eating.

We ate and talked. Our conversation was full of laughter. But later, when we were sitting at the balcony that was also illuminated by candle light, with a glass of wine in our hands, he spoke calmly:"Are you okay, Lisa? I mean, you don't show when you are hurt and I have a hard time coping with how I should speak about the matter from two days ago. I hate seeing you cry and being sad, I hate it when you feel hurt. I was furious when I found out about it...and I needed to calm down a bit on my own to be able to talk with you about it."

"Kookie," I called his name gently, gaining his attention. "You don't have to worry about it. I was sad at first but I realised that I can't let myself be affected by the opinion of a few and after seeing how much support I got from our fans and not only them but even some other people, even celebrities, I stopped thinking about it. I want to continue my life without something like that weighing me down," I finished talking with a gummy smile on my face.

He put down his glass and wrapped me into his arms before speaking: "I'm a very lucky man to have such a strong and beautiful woman like you." We stood there, in each other's embrace for a few minutes when he spoke again: "So, Lisa... I don't know if the time is right, but I wanted to ask you something."

"Hm? What is it, Kookie?"

"You see, I bought this ring a couple of months ago," he started and pointed to the ring on his finger. "But I didn't only buy one, I have bought two. And the other one was meant for you," he took out the box from the pocket of his trousers, opened it and took a new ring, same as his, out of it.

I couldn't utter a word. Was this a proposal?!

"Lalisa Manoban, would you be willing to become my wife?" his words sounded angelic to me. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening to me.

"Yes, Jungkook, I would love to," I managed to let out.

He smiled widely at my response and pulled me closer to himself to kiss me. Our lips collided and we became one. I knew very well that we still had a long way before us, but together we were stronger - we were practically unstoppable duo, nothing could take, the golden maknae of bts and the royal maknae from blackpink, down. 

------------

Guys! Here is an update. I hope you like it! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on this story. Love you all! Stay safe and well! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

158K 8.7K 26
"Just be happy and I'll take care of the rest." "But when it's too late... I'll still come back to you and love you no matter what." - Jungkook. The...
683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
168K 6.3K 23
❝ in which he twists the story around to make the situation look like it's all her fault ❞ book 1:finished book 2:ongoing
92.3K 3.4K 16
[COMPLETED] be the poseur, smile for the universe + soc med!au ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2021 𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜