Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung)...

By Nita_Mari

They say opposites attract and maybe it's true. When bright and bubbly Wooyoung becomes drawn to the Emotionl... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 2

704 12 1
By Nita_Mari

Days have passed since the night Wooyoung first saw Insoo... yet the boy hasn't left his mind at all, Seonghwa picked up on it quickly the boy was acting just as dazed as he did at the show, their friends Yeosang, Jongho and Yunho were all a little lost since they weren't there.

"Hyung is Wooyoung okay?" Yeosang asked Seonghwa after Wooyoung left to go to one of his classes.

"Huh... I think Wooyoung is crushing on someone" Seonghwa explained he wasn't sure if he was correct on that, maybe Wooyoung was just a fan.

"Wait, who? Wooyoung has never actually fallen in love, right?" Yunho asked, looking at Yeosang and Seonghwa since they knew him the longest.

"He liked someone once, but it was long ago... but the person who caused him to be like this is Song Insoo..." Seonghwa explained.

"Wait as in the rocker Insoo? The one with the multiple piercing and who looks scary as hell?" Jongho asked, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"Yeah, remember how we went out on saturday? Well we went to the club where they were performing and Wooyoung literally couldn't take his eyes off him even if I spoke to him he couldn't even form a proper sentence"

"That... Did you tell him about Insoo? Wooyoung has never seen him before and we all know he is too innocent to believe any rumors about him" Yeosang asked worriedly, Wooyoung was his best friend, he didn't want him to fall for someone like Insoo.

"I couldn't Wooyoung was really out of it that night he was so dazed that I struggled to get him home, he wasn't even drunk he completely blanked out after seeing him"

The group of friends were all speechless, Wooyoung was known around campus as someone who was pure and innocent, he always saw the good in everyone no matter what he didn't care how shitty you were he believed that there was some good in you.

But with him being like this over someone like Insoo, someone so insensitive to other's feelings made them scared that their friend will end up being ripped apart by seeing not everyone is as good as he believes.

Wooyoung was walking towards his class, he had held his needed books in his left hand up and an umbrella in his right hand, it looked like rain the whole day and he knew it would be better to hold it close than leave it behind.

His class passed slowly, he couldn't really focus, his head was still lingering on saturday with Midnights performance, he couldn't get Insoo out of his mind no matter what he tried, if he closed his eyes he saw the boy when he was dancing somehow his mind would go to the song they played... it was almost as if someone implanted Insoo in his mind.

Once his class was finally over, Wooyoung wondered a little, he wanted to wait for Yeosang's class to be over so they could go to the dance rooms together.

As he was walking around it started raining, he was almost out of the building when he heard small snores coming from the small seating area in his department, he looked around a little until he found where they were coming from.

And there laid a boy, his black hair covering half of his face, he felt his heart speed up a little bit as he got a little closer to the boy, his footsteps woke the boy up which caused him to freeze the moment their eyes met.

"What are you looking at kid?" the guy asked in an annoyed voice as he collected his hair together and tied it up in a small ponytail.

"I- uh well"

"Spit it out already, I don't have time for stuttering," The guy said and rolled his eyes. Wooyoung could now see his face clearly, no blinding stage lights, no dim club lights... right in front of him sat Insoo and he was even prettier in daylight.

"Oh, it's nothing... I will get going now" Wooyoung said softly and walked towards the door of the department.

He heard loud boots clacking on the floor as he walked, he already knew it was Insoo since it was just the two of them and Insoo wore combat boots.

When they got outside, it was pouring down, it didn't really bother Wooyoung as he had a change of clothes anyway for practice... but the sigh Insoo let out told the boy that the tall male was really not impressed with the rain.

"Here," Wooyoung said and pushed his umbrella into his hands and ran towards the practice rooms.

Insoo furrowed his brows as he looked at the umbrella in his hands, then looked towards the boys retreating figure.

He was a little confused, he just kept staring at the direction Wooyoung ran off too and shook his head and opened it, and walked towards his band's practice room.

When he got there his members were already there waiting for him.

"Oh Soo hyung's here" Hongjoong called out to Mingi and San who were goofing off.

"Hi hyung," San said and turned towards the older man. "Oh, where did you get an umbrella? I was worried you would get soaked," San continued.

"Some kid gave it to me, I don't even know him," Insoo said as he closed the umbrella and placed it down with his school bag.

"Well that's nice of him, but will he be okay? I mean it's raining really heavy right now" Mingi said with a pondering look.

"He ran into the practice rooms," Insoo said, causing Hongjoong to think a bit.

"Practice rooms? The dance one? There is only one group practicing today and they practice longer than we do" Hongjoong said with a small frown, he could only imagine the poor boy getting sick.

"You have to take it back to him before we leave," San said to the older.

"Why? He is the one who gave it to me? Why should I care" Insoo said and walked over to his guitar, took it off the stand, and started tuning it.

"Because as much of an emotionless mess you are hyung, you would still feel guilty if you found out he got sick" Hongjoong said with a cheeky smile

"I- I hate that you are right," Insoo said while rolling his eyes.

Their practice ran quick, they only reviewed some of their songs and then decided to order some chicken while chatting together, Insoo was the one to order the food, he ordered double than what he usually buys and he even got extra drinks.

When the delivery arrived, he took the umbrella and asked the delivery man a favor.

"There is a group practicing in the practice rooms right in front of the dance department, can you maybe drop this umbrella off there along with these?" Insoo asked motioning to the extra order of chicken.

The man agreed it was on his way anyway so he didn't care too much, Insoo slipped a note onto the opening of the box before the man left. The band ate while talking to one another about their upcoming show sharing ideas on what to do.

Meanwhile, in the dance practice room, the group of five boys were taking a break from their endless practice, they were all a little hungry but none of them had enough cash with them to order food so they were thinking of cutting their practice short, although they couldn't really afford cutting it short.

But there was a knock on their room's door, Seonghwa being the oldest went to check on it and found the delivery man, holding two boxes of chicken and an all too familiar umbrella.

"Oh, how can I help you?" Seonghwa asked the man.

"I was told to drop this off here"

"We didn't order anything?" Seonghwa asked, a little confused.

"Ah actually someone else ordered it and asked me to come to drop it off here, they left a note here for the owner of the umbrella" the man explained.

Seonghwa took the note and called Wooyoung over since the younger was the owner of the umbrella. The younger took the note and folded it open,

"Here you're umbrella, thank you also as a thank you please take this, enjoy and share it with your friends" he read the note out loud, there was no name as to who it came from but Wooyoung knew who it was.

"The food is for us?" Yeosang asked and Wooyoung nodded, there was a chorus of loud cheers surrounding the practice room, Seonghwa took the food hesitantly and thanked the delivery man, and Wooyoung took his umbrella and went to join his friends.

They ate happily, not leaving anything over, they shared the drinks and once they were done they sat and talked a little before continuing their practice.

They were so focused on practice that they didn't notice the group of four boys coming past the practice room, they didn't notice a certain blond looking at them in awe or that he was looking at Seonghwa in particular...

They also didn't notice the quick glance Insoo gave towards Wooyoung who was happily smiling while dancing with his friends, he found it interesting that someone could have so much emotion or that someone could even express their emotions like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 25
" please be my one and only mr secretary. i need you by my side forever" - kim hongjoong- " i will be mr secretary just for you" - park seonghwa- h...
5.6K 566 30
Seonghwa was just a simple guy trying to have some fun in a bar on a Friday night. He didn't expect there to be live music, nor to be captivated by t...
84K 3.6K 38
« san, this is wrong » « that didn't stop you before » ☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎ ➪ in which wooyoung falls in love with his ex girlfriend's new husband. ⚠︎ SLOW UPDA...
77.8K 3.8K 24
Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang. Seonghwa instantly falls in love. This...