Just Friends (Sope/Yoonseok F...

By HobaDairen

Where hoseok and yoongi are best friends yet develops feelings for each other More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
⚠️Chapter 12⚠️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
this is not an update sry
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
So another fucking author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
⚠️Chapter 29 ⚠️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
⚠️Epilogue⚠️
When the beautiful friendship has bloom

Chapter 18

652 38 3
By HobaDairen

I give it to you
Although it was a bit awkward,
I want to give it all to you
I give it to you
To me, who sometimes cries and laughs,
it's only you
For you

The moment I first saw you
With short hair and a pretty school uniform
I only remember that image
You can't go anywhere
You have to only look at me too

I don't know why my heart is like this
I only think of you always
I'll become a rhythm and a song
And sing it for you

Yoongi re-read the lyrics that he writes and do some touches such as adding some of his imagination of a boy who falls in love with a girl but mainly part of it is his own experience for his own 'new' found yet confusing love experience.

"Hey," Hanbin said walking in through the door, headphones on his neck and a coffee in his hand.

"Hey" Yoongi replied.

Hanbin looks at Yoongi's notes and reads them. "The lyrics look so cute, like an innocent love from a teenager"

"Does it?" Yoongi asked.

"Yep, but it's good!" Hanbin said.

"It doesn't look lame or something?" Yoongi said staring at the piece of paper and reading it again.

"Not at all hyung but I think we can't make it a title song for our artist but we can add it on on his album," Hanbin said.

"Yeah, I think so too. How about an outro?" Yoongi suggested.

"Oh, yes it can! Wait for me hyung and I'll write an intro or interlude and let's finish it together, I've got an idea!" Hanbin said.

Hanbin looks for a spare chair and put it beside Yoongi's desk and takes his laptop with it and put it on the desk.

"The concept for our project is about love or something right?" Hanbin said.

"Yeah"

"How about we make a story through this album and let the listener twist their mind on it so it can make the listener interested in this album," Hanbin said.

"So, what story is in your mind then?" Yoongi asked.

"Let's just focus on your outro cause it's the last scene of this story so let's just say the boy fell in love with this girl at first sight—"

"Doesn't it look like a little bit clichè?" Yoongi asked.

"Let me finish it first hyung," Hanbin said and Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes. "So, what I'm saying earlier the boy fell in love with this girl at first sight. So let's say they become friends, best friends and because of that, he can't confess to this girl and shut his mouth about his feelings but he does everything he thinks that makes the girl happy then, at last, the girl find his happiness but not in the boy's love but another boy or man or whatever" Hanbin said.

"So it's a tragic love story for the boy?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, so first let's just make it innocent and pure love for a boy showing different sides of love. Let's make it first light just a boy that has a crush on his bestfriend" Hanbin said taking notes. "After being friends for a long time, they get closer and closer but the girl didn't feel some romantic feelings for that boy but the boy is so naive and thinks that they can make a good couple or something but the girl turns out to got a boyfriend and the boy didn't get a chance to confess his feeling for the girl for a long time"

"You sure it's not your own story?" Yoongi said slightly teasing.

"Of course not hyung!" Hanbin said.

"Oh sure," Yoongi said and think thoroughly about the story. He can slightly relate to it but Hoseok doesn't have a boyfriend so he felt relieved somehow.

"And let's make your outro his side story on how he feels for this girl, let's just say he reminisced the past where it's too late for him to confess and voice out his feelings with regrets but have to accept the future that the girl will just be part of his memory of love," Hanbin said imagining the hurtful story.

"The story is good you can be a novel artist" Yoongi praised.

"You know hyung, I just don't make music to gain money, I make music to entertain and to give lessons, inspiration to everyone," Hanbin said.

"I think I know that word?" Yoongi said.

"That's what I've learned from you hyung," Hanbin said proudly with a smug face.

"Yeah whatever and what lessons will you give this time?" Yoongi asked.

"That love is not for everyone, I might sound bitter but if you have a chance you must not let it get away cause maybe it will be your first and last chance"

"You sounded like a love expert," Yoongi said and stared at his notes.

"What I am saying is it might've happened in real life. If you love someone you must man up and tell it to her." Hanbin said now typing on his laptop.

"Let's just say you confessed but it does not turn out the way that you wanted what will you do?"

"It's still good, love is full of risk it is not just rainbow and sunshine where everyone's got a happy ending, the sooner you voice out your feelings, the clearer your mind can get, I mean.. if it doesn't turn out that you wanted you can move on too fast and you won't feel regretful. That's what I think" Hanbin said.

"I'm surprised, you look so mature with this Hanbin-ssi." Yoongi said.

The words that Hanbin said keep replaying in his mind but if he confesses his sudden feelings for the other it doesn't feel right. It goes too fast that he can't be so sure about his feelings. It's too sudden...

But he can't help to think about what happened if Hoseok found someone. He just can't imagine it.

'it hurts..'

"Hanbin can I ask you something?" Yoongi asked.

"Anything hyung," Hanbin said still typing what words came out to his mind.

Yoongi shakes his head 'you can't let Hanbin be involved he'll tease you' Yoongi thought.

"Can you hand me that pen over there?" Yoongi asked while pointing his pointing finger at the other desk.

Hanbin raised his eyebrow and look at Yoongi's other hand holding a pen. "Doesn't it look like a pen?" Hanbin said pointing at the pen that Yoongi holding.

"It runs out of ink, just take that pen" Yoongi lied and put the pen in his pocket.

Hanbin didn't question his hyung more and just handed the pen and work on his lyrics more.

Yoongi looks at the lyrics one more and thinks the storyline that Hanbin said partly he relates on.

I only have you
Even if I'm far away
Always stay by my side
You're my everything
Even if the difficult tomorrow comes
Hold my hand

After working on the lyrics, he and Hanbin decided to continue it for tomorrow because their necks are sore from just writing and typing their fingers out.

"Goodbye hyung, take care on your way home," Hanbin said and ride his motorbike.

Yoongi looks at his phone and just found a text from hoseok saying he's going home and must bring food because he's hungry.

It's past 9 pm. "Did Hoseok change his working time?"

He went straight home and just plan to make kimchi fried rice because he was too lazy to step out of the car and thinks that always eating fast-food food are not that good so he just thinks of cooking kimchi fried rice.

He was about to go home but he saw Hoseok get out of an expensive car and the one who drives it get out of the car covering his face with a cap and he thinks he knows who is it.

It looks like they are arguing about something and Yoongi didn't bother to get out of the car yet. Hoseok's gonna turn back but the man pulls his wrist and put his hands on Hoseok's cheeks and kisses him on the lips. Yoongi widened his eyes and averted his gaze from what he saw.

"What the hell" he mumbled.

When he turns his eyes again on the scene, hoseok is not outside anymore and the car is going out and sliding past his car. He waits for a minute trying to compose himself trying to act normal before he parks the car in the neighborhood's carpark. He breathed deeply before entering the house like he didn't see someone kissing Hoseok.

A/N: double update cause why not? Any thoughts?

Did you listen to Jin's 'Autumn outside the post office' cover? It's so good👏

edited: 08/26/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 510 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...
35.8K 1.9K 51
"𝓲'𝓶 𝓳𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷-𝓼𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵" 🎭complete.
147K 7.1K 26
• ticklish (of a person) sensitive to being tickled. In which hoseok is the new cheerful neighbor and roommate, and yoongi is the total opposite. ...
13.8K 616 11
A short love story between two high school boys.