THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOST LOVE

Galing kay AnneCurtis567

What happens when you lose your first love due to your own mistake? It gives you a life full of regret and ag... Higit pa

AUTHOR NOTE
PROLOGUE
CH 1- FAR FROM HOME
CH 2 - HER SMALL WORLD
CH 3 - BACK TO HER MEMORIES..
CH 4 - SUFFOCATION WITHIN
CH 5 - RAMSHOW
CH 6 - WEIRDO OFFICE
CH 7 - FIRST DAY
CH 8 - MY NEW PA!
CH 9 - SINGHANIAS ARE THREAT
CH 10 - GET YOU BACK
CH 11 - MR. BIPOLAR
CH 12 - OUR SWEET MISTAKE
CH 13 - ARYAN AND ANIKA...
CH 14 - ANIKA IS MARRIED!
CH 15 - 'THAT' ?
CH 16 - SPECIAL WOMAN
CH 17 - DATE OR NOT
CH 18 - SHIVAAY IS MARRIED!
CH 19 - DRUNK SHIVAAY IS IRRESISTIBLE
CH 20 - WHO IS REAL SSO?
CH 21 - PARTY TIME!
CH 22 - JEALOUS?
CH 23 - THE DREAM?
CH 24 - FIRST FACE-OFF
CH 25 - JUST NOT MY BOSS
CH 26 - I HATE YOU
CH 27 - QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAST
CH 28 - ITS TIME
CH 29- SINGHANIAS AT OBEROI MANSION!
CH 30 - CRITICAL DAYS
CH 31 - A FATHER'S PAIN
CH 32 - YOU AND SHIVAAY GOT MARRIED!
CH 33 - BREAKUPS HAVE A REASON
CH 34 - CONTRADICTIONS
CH 36 - CARE FOR HIM?
CH 37 - MOST AWAITED
CH 38 - FAILING
CH 39 - FRIENDS AGAIN?
CH 40 - PLAN 1 FAILS?
CH 41 - THE THREE PACT
CH 42 - LIKE HIM?
CH 43 - REVELATIONS
CH 44 - NANDITA
CH 45 - LETS GET MARRIED!
CH 46 - I DONT LOVE YOU
CH 47 - FEISTY ANIKA
CH 48 - HEART OVER MIND
CH 49 - THE VILLAIN AND HIS QUEEN
CH 50 - SHIVAAY, A PLAYBOY?
CH 51 - SECRETS UNVEILED
CH 52 - CONFESSION
CH 53 - THE LAST STATION
EPILOGUE

CH 35 - STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION

1.4K 191 49
Galing kay AnneCurtis567

"This will be perfect for her" Jhanvi said but Vinay wasn't ready to accept it.

"We can't let her stay here" he objected.

"Dekhiye, hum batayenge wo alag but if she can remember it herself then thats the best" she countered.

"Lekin uspe pressure parega" he said.

"No. Aisa nahi hoga. Hum doctors se consult karenge and we will finalize it" she said.

"No need. She will stay here but not alone. Humari family ka koi na koi hoga" Vinay said. 

"Mai reh lunga" Aryan chipped.

"Aryan nahi Abhay rahe to better hai. Tara is also here." Vinay said. He very well knew if Aryan stayed, then he can convince Anika and Shivika might end up together. So its not at all a safe option.

Aryan too understood the main motive behind it but still kept mum. Anyways, either he or Abhay has to stay as Arnav had to leave for Bangalore in the morning because of a meeting alongwith Khushi and Arshi. Since he has a family, its better for Abhay to stay here.

"Tara?" Gauri asked.

"My wife" Aryan said proudly.

"You got married? Aur hume bataya bhi nahi" Rudra said casually but then realised they aren't in good terms.

"Kabhi leke aana use, we want to meet her" Jhanvi said.

"Sure Aunty. Wo bhi milna chahti hai aap sabse" Aryan said.

"So ye confirm hai ki Abhay ki rahega idhar with Anika."

Anika was silent the entire fighting with her emotions. 

"Anika?" Aryan nudged her.

"Hmm okay. Mujhe koi problem nahi." she said.

"Abhi hi ruk jao, Abhay shaam ko samaan leke aayega tumhara" Jhanvi proposed the idea and Anika nodded.

"Rudra, Anika ko uska kamra dikhana" and Anika got up to leave.

"I want to request something to you Jhanvi being a father" Vinay said.

"Boliye na" she replied.

"Make sure you don't take sides here. Let her decide and don't let your son manipulate her brain, again" Vinay said when Anika was out of sight with Rudra. He glanced Shivaay once but the latter had no expression in his face. 

"I promise I won't take sides" she said and Vinay sighed in relief. They soon left for their house and Anika was waiting for the evening to creep in and her brother comes with the luggage. It will be awkward here to stay with them. She only knows Shivaay but that doesn't count either.

"I hope you have settled well" Shivaay entered.

"Make sure you knock the door the next time. Privacy you know" Anika replied coldly. 

"Dont you have manners Mr Shivaay? Knock before you enter" Anika said in a commanding way

"I will do it from the next time, now I have already entered MA'AM" he focused on the word

"Go back and come again. Otherwise har baar galti hogi aur sudharne wala koi nahi hoga" she had a different meaning and Shivaay didn't fail to understand it either

"Har baar galti nahi hoti. And specially jab pehli baar me ehsaas hota hai to Dusri baar karne ke sahas nahi hota" he said

It reminded him to those days when he worked under her. She was fierce and fearless.

"Hello?" Anika said.

"Sorry, next time se dhyaan rakhunga" and Anika nodded

"Mai room me settle ho chuki hoon, please don't worry. And this fake care and hospitality really won't affect or change anything" she spat angrily.

"Now you can leave, I need to call my brother" she said but instead Shivaay neared their frame. Anika looked here and there and took heavy breaths.

"Fake nahi hai ye" he whispered near her ear and her breath hitched. She closed her eyes and gulped the saliva.

Damn, she hates the affect he has on her.

"Maintain distance" she said looking down. 

"No I wont" he replied.

"Listen Shivaay, find someone else to satisfy your lust now or play with. I am not available" she said and dashed inside the washroom.

Shivaay just left the room holding his anger. How will he tell her that he wasn't playing with her? She won't be trusting anyways. On his way, he bumped with Omkara.

"Anika thik hai?" he asked Shivaay.

"Tu hi puch le, mujhse nahi baat karna chahti" and Shivaay went away hiding his tears.

In the evening, Abhay arrived with the luggage and the family members welcomed him. Abhay's room was next to Anika and he handed her the luggage.

"Tere medicines front ke pocket me hai. Papa ne strictly maintain karne ko bola hai" Abhay told her and Anika nodded.

They got settled in their respective rooms. Shivaay didn't even come out of his room after that encounter with Anika. It is rightly said that words sometimes can hurt you more than actions. But he deserved it for sure.

"Bhaiya, khana ready hai. Chaliye" Gauri came to call him.

"Mujhe bhuk nahi abhi, tum log kha lo, mere liye baad me kisi servant ke haathon bhijwa dena" he said and dialed Mike's number who went back to New York to handle the branch.

"Good evening Sir" he said.

"Have you reached safely?" he asked and Mike was taken aback. Never he did this with anyone.

"yes sir"

"Okay" and he hung up.

In the dining hall, everyone sat and Anika's eyes were looking for Shivaay against her wish. She was the one who told him to stay away.

Gauri too came when Jhanvi asked her, "Shivaay kaha hai?"

"Bhaiya ko bhuk nahi, baad me khayenge" Gauri replied.

"Nazrein milane ke kaabil ho to na aa paye" Abhay muttered to himself.

"Beta tum log shuru karo" Jhanvi said and they had the dinner. Anika knew that he wasn't here because of her. Was she too rude?

"I dont care" she thought

"Good night" they wished and retired back to their rooms.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning, Soumya entered the Oberoi Mansion at 9 am.

"Rudra Rudra" she called but there was no response. She went to the garden in search of him but there spotted a hot guy who was none other than Abhay and she began gawking at him. He was shirtless and was doing his morning routine with sweat dripping down his abs. 

Rudra on hearing her calls came down and found her checking Abhay out. He felt his body was burning.

"Soumya" he patted her shoulder but she was too busy

"Ei Haathi" he pushed her.

"Arey yaar, kya ho gaya?" she said angrily.

"Dude you were calling me" he said

"Mai assignment ke baare me discuss karne aayi thi but now I think I should drop the plan" she said dreamily looking at Abhay.

Rudra blocked her way earning a glare from her.

"What the hell is your problem?" she said.

"Assignment is more important" he told her.

"Hato na, by the way ye hottie kon hai Oberoi Mansion me?" she asked but Rudra dragged him inside the mansion.

"Tum chalo mere kamre me, mai aata hun"

Whining like a kid, she went to his room while our angry Rudra went out to confront Abhay regarding the matter.

"Good morning Abhay Bhaiya" he greeted. Abhay was sipping water.

"Good morning" he replied.

"Aap ye kya kar rahe hai?" Rudra asked.

"Morning exercise. I didn't expect tum ye puchoge, you are also a fitness freak." Abhay said.

"No no, shirtless kya kar rahe hai?" he asked.

"Kya problem hai?" Abhay asked back.

"Aapko nahi lagta hai aap ladkiyon pe galat impression dal rahe hai?" Rudra asked.

"Iss ghar me 3 aurat hai, ek meri maa saman or do mere behen samaan." 

"Aisa nahi hota Abhay bhaiya, yaha aurat ghumte hai aur wo aappe buri nazar bhi daalte hai. Mai to bas aapke bhale ke liye bol raha hun taki aapko nazar na lage. I am a very good person" Rudra said trying hard not to sound jealous.

"Unlike your big brother" Abhay muttered to himself.

"Jo bhi ho, by the way my girlfriend is waiting for me at my room. See ya soon" Rudra said.

Fuck! Did he just call Soumya his girlfriend?

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY. SO NOW ABHAY AND ANIKA ARE STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION. WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON IT?

THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

85.3K 9.4K 27
Anika is a widow, she lives in a village while Shivaay visits the village for some business deal. He looks at Anika and falls in love at first sight...
265K 14K 35
Shivaay is the great businessman and he leads the Oberoi Empire in a way that awestrucks all the business leaders. He has tadi, arrogant and strict p...
257K 32K 81
Shivaay Singh Oberoi has everything planned out in his life, a loving family, a settled career and a gorgeous girlfriend. Everything in his life was...
134K 12.8K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...