I'm Not Her

By JustAdriana

Penelope Larissa Edwards has always wished she could have her sister's life. Why? Because her sister was Perr... More

I'm Not Her
Chapter 1: I'm Not Perrie
Chapter 2: I'm Not His Girlfriend, She Is
Chapter 3: I'm Not Telling The Truth
Chapter 4: I'm Not Being the "Normal" Perrie
Chapter 5: I'm Not Losing To This Eating Contest
Chapter 6: I'm Not Wearing A Life Vest
Chapter 8: I'm Not Recognized
Chapter 9: I'm Not Telling Anyone
Chapter 10: I'm Not Faking Anymore
Chapter 11: I'm Not Penelope
Chapter 12: I'm Not Staying
Chapter 13: I'm Not Answering His Calls
Chapter 14: I'm Not In Love With You
Chapter 15: I'm Not Okay
Chapter 16: I'm Not Staying in South Shields
Chapter 17: I'm Not In Denial
Chapter 18: I'm Not Who You Thought I Was
Chapter 19: I'm Not Sure Where She Is
Chapter 20: I'm Not Going To That Concert
Chapter 21: I'm Not Seeing Him
Chapter 22: I'm Not Forgiving Her
Chapter 23: I'm Not Dreaming Right?
Chapter 24: I'm Not Feisty
Chapter 25: I'm Not Eating Dinner With You
Chapter 26: I'm Not The Best With Dates
Chapter 27: I'm Not A Big Fan of Planes
Chapter 28: I'm Not Crazy
Chapter 29: I'm Not Anybody But Myself
Chapter 30: I'm Not Going Inside
Chapter 31: I'm Not Sleeping At His Flat
Chapter 32: I'm Not Freaking Out...Ish
Chapter 33: I'm Not Looking For Perrie
Chapter 34: I'm Not Going Back To America Yet
Chapter 35: I'm Not Sure What I Feel
Chapter 36: I'm Not Calm
Chapter 37: I'm Not Living With These Lies
Chapter 38: I'm Not With Him Anymore
Chapter 39: I'm Not Productive
Chapter 40: I'm Not Letting You Go
Chapter 41: I'm Not In The Same Country
Chapter 42: I'm Not Sure You Kissed Me
One-Shot Competition Rules
One Shot Winner
Epilogue

Chapter 7: I'm Not Kissing You

198K 4.3K 621
By JustAdriana

Chapter 7:

"I hate you so much for making me do this." I mumbled as I snuggled up against his body. I wore one of Zayn's t-shirts and a pair of his pajama pants that I had to pull up to my mid stomach for it not to drag everywhere. 

A warm beige cashmere blanket covered the two of us, but I was still a little cold. Zayn's body heat was all there was and he didn't seem to mind that I was very...very close to him. 

One of his arms, the one with the big "ZAP" tattoo, was draped over my shoulder, holding me closer to his body. Tattoos were a major turn off for me, but on Zayn they were alright. It didn't bother me a lot.

"It's a great movie though." Zayn said, nodding towards the film playing on the yacht's plasma TV. 

"We all know the ending though." I sighed. 

"It would be more realistic if that door was smaller. Clearly, Jack could've fit on there!" Zayn said. Yes, we were watching the Titanic. Zayn didn't mind really. He said it was a good movie even though I partly knew all he wanted to see was Kate Winslet (Rose) naked while Leonardo DiCaprio (Jack) draws her. 

We were silent for the most part until the ship hit the iceberg. "They're all screwed." Zayn commented. 

"There were survivors." I pointed out. 

"Someone's been doing there research." Zayn chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes and continued watching the movie. Then it came to the point where Rose said she wouldn't ever let go of Jack, but we all know what happened next. 

She let go!

"Well that was a bummer." Zayn said when the movie ended. 

"We have both watched it. We both knew the ending. Why did we watch it again?"

"It was that or Paranormal Activity 3."

"Oh the Titanic was lovely!" 

"I thought so." Zayn was in a shirt and boxers. I didn't say anything although it was awkward for me whether he knew it or not. I guess Perrie's seen him plenty of times like this but me? The most I've seen a guy naked is when they don't have a shirt on...or when they're swimming. Boys weren't my area of expertise.

Zayn still had the lifevest near him at all times. He couldn't swim although Perrie had told me that one of the lads would teach him. They never did. 

The life vest was kept close to him at all times, as if he were afraid the yacht would sink. I didn't think that would happen though. It was a highly unlikely thing to happen. 

"What do you wanna do now?" Zayn asked. 

"I dunno...It's only eleven."

"I've got ice cream in the freezer."

"Let's do it!" Ice cream. I loved ice cream. Perrie loved it too, but unlike me, she limited herself. One pint for two weeks. 

Me? A pint for three days. That was my limit. "I just bought homemade vanilla. You can't go wrong with homemaded vanilla."

"Ice cream is ice cream. It's delicious!" Zayn gave me five scoops (at my request) and he gave himself three. I immediately began to eat. The sweet flavor lingered on my tongue. Mm, you never could go wrong with vanilla ice cream.

"Thank god you bought this." I said with my mouth full. I wondered how unattractive I looked at the moment.

"I knew you'd enjoy it." Zayn said.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight. It's really sweet of you." I said. I wish I had a boyfriend that would go to these limits for me. Perrie picked a good one. He was both sweet and incredibly hot.

"No problem babe." He replied. "You know...we haven't kissed at all since you've come back."

"Yeah." I said. "I know." I picked up my now empty bowl and went to the sink. I washed it now since I knew I probably wouldn't do it later.

"Why?"

I shrugged. I really couldn't say anything. I couldn't very well say, "Oh I don't want to." Perrie's kissed him numerous times and I guess Zayn wasn't used to me not wanting to kiss him.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. He kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I-I'll wash your bowl too." I stuttered.

I removed his arms from my waist and picked up his bowl and continued to wash it. "What is your problem?" He finally shouted.

I flinched. "Nothing."

"I take you out on a date. We're on a yacht and I can't even get one kiss out of you! Am I doing something wrong? What do you want me to do? I know we're not even dating for real, but we need to make our fake relationship work out too. What happens when we go out in public and we show no love for each other!"

"I'm sorry alright. I-"

"It's another boy isn't it? That's why you're being so distant. I should've-"

"Shut up and let me talk." I yelled. I turned the sink off and turned around to look at him. I crossed my arms and leaned back againt the counter. "I've just been having a few problems and I don't feel like kissing or anything. There is no other guy or anything. Alright?"

Instead of answering me, he grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. I was surprised and my eyes widened. I opened my mouth to protest.

Wrong. Move.

He used it as an oppurtunity to slip his tongue in. His arms came around my body and pulled me closer. My arms lay limp beside me. What was I supposed to do?

I started to respond to the kiss, but quickly changed my mind. I pulled away from him and gasped. "What the hell?" I screamed. Before I even could process my own actions, there was a red mark across Zayn's face.

I slapped him. "I-i-" I didn't even finish. I ran to the closest room and locked myself in it. I turned out to be in the bedroom. There was a bag of clothes next to the bed along with my dress and shoes.

I had changed in the bathroom so Zayn must've put everything in here.

"Perrie." He said and knocked on the door.

I decided to pretend like I wasn't here.

"I saw you run in here and the light is on."

I didn't answer.

"Perrie, I'm sorry. We've kissed before. I didn't think you'd react like that."

"Well I did." I said.

"I'm sorry. C-Can we please try and forget that and enjoy the rest of the night?"

No answer again.

"Please open up. I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

I reluctantly unlocked the door. Zayn pushed the door open and I sat down on the bed. "I know I overreacted." I admitted. "I don't know what's been going on with me lately."

"Same here." Zayn said. He took my handin his and stroked it. He then raised my hand up to his lips and he placed a soft kiss on it. "I really am sorry. I shouldn't have been so rough. I deserved that slap."

I looked at his face and saw the red mark. I reached up to touch it. When my fingers lightly came in contact with his face, he flinched like he thought I might do it again. Instead, I kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry for slapping you. Reflex."

Zayn chuckled. "Can we erase that kiss like it never happened and replace it with another?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I grinned. That might've been the most confident thing I've said to a guy in my entire life.

Zayn smiled triumphantly and leaned in. He pressed his lips to mine. But this time was different. It was soft and tender. He didn't try to force his tongue down my throat but I opened my mouth anyways. I could feel Zayn smile through the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him, almost like I was sitting on his lap.

"That was better." Zayn said when he pulled away.

"Much better." I agreed.

~~~

Thanks for the cover @kaitiee_cheer but I just wanna keep the one I have. Posted on the side though- thanks!

I actually had a draft for this for the longest time and I never published. Well I was being stupid! Sorry! Please vote, comment, and fan me! I think Zayn and Pen are cute. Too bad he thinks she's Perrie!

-Adriana!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.9K 33
Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik have been dating for 2 years now, and One Direction is at the peak of their fame. Perrie's own band, Little Mix, are al...
88K 2.7K 21
~once we were built like towers, now my heart feels nothing at all~ Perrie never had a good life. With her mother dying when she was twelve, and her...
23.8K 482 37
Kyra, Leticia and Vexi are triplets that have spent their whole life in an orphanage. The sisters are very passionate and talented, and the most impo...
59.6K 2.1K 18
Zayn and Perrie are engaged, which means all of their problems and worries are forgotten. Wrong. So wrong. That's just not how it works, and it seem...