Being Accused {Complete}√ {Re...

By Navkiran_Shergill

# 3nd position holder in "Wattpad Infinity Awards 2018" under genre "Thriller" "You promised me that you will... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 2 : Getting Back
Chapter 3: Enquiring in Mahabaleshwar
Chapter 4 : The Rivals
Chapter 5 : The Secret Meeting
Chapter 6 : The Media
Chapter 7 : The Nightmare
Chapter 8 : "She"
Chapter 9 : Conspiracy
Chapter 10 : Journey to the Camp
Chapter 11 : Arguments
Chapter 12 : The feelings
Chapter 13 : Questions
Chapter 14 : Answers
Chapter 15 : The Past
Chapter 16 : Trust
Chapter 17 : Closeness
Chapter 18 : Planning for the big day
Chapter 20 : The Mastermind
Chapter 21 : Old Sins & Sorrows!
Epilouge

Chapter 19 : The Press Meet

55 3 184
By Navkiran_Shergill

RECAP: Jay proposes Bulbul while she asks for sometime to think about it. Later Viren confronts Jay out of jealousy but Jay's calm response make him even more anxious.

                     Now further......

Today! It is the big day! Jay & Suraj are all set for press conference & to sign the deal while both officers are busy with security check status. Meanwhile Viren gets a chance to talk to Bulbul about her and Jay.

"I have always supported you till date in every decision you take. But this new decision of yours!! Its not only going to affect your life but also the lives of people connected to you, who care for you. Please think nicely before you get to any conclusion."

he utters concerned.

Bulbul is puzzled at it, "What...! What are talking about Viren! I didn't get it." she tells.

"That's the problem Bulbul! You're not getting it. A person whoever tries or says he has changed, but internally he always will be the same person that he always was. And I won't let you ruin your life making a wrong choice." Viren states talking about her & Jay's closeness.

But, instead Bulbul thinks Viren is doubting her professional skills, "Viren! This whole security plan was made by both of us(Viren & Bulbul)! Why're are you doubting it!" She pauses. 

"And what decision are you talking about!? Are you having doubts about my professional skills? That you think am gonna mess this case too!" Bulbul says taking his(Viren) words in a wrong way.

Viren shakes his head, "What!!....No...no!! You're taking it wrong. Bulbul! I just want to save you from ruining your life. I wanna save you from bad company of any & every wrong being." he clears his point.

Bulbul scoffs, "Bad company! I suppose you're talking about yourself. Seriously! I never imagined that a person who always has been by my side! Today the same person is here to tell me that am weak and not mature enough and can end up making wrong choices! Is that so! Really!"  She snaps while Viren shakes his head negatively.

Bulbul further continues before he could reply her back.

"I never could imagine that you'll do this to me! I thought you're my friend till the end, but today you........!" she pauses with a sad sigh. 

"Fine! Then today not just everyone else but you as well will be proved wrong when I'll prove my capability! Myself!  Thankyou so much for the support partner! Thankyou so much!"

She utters in a hurtful tone & leaves.

"Bulbul I didn't mean that! Please listen to m....!" Viren tries to stop her but she has already left.

He bangs his hand in nearby wall in anger.

"Why aren't you getting this Bulbul! Jay is never going to mend his ways! Even if he is not what I think of him, I still don't belive him regarding you. I don't want anyone to hurt you ever."

he mutters & clenches his fist in anger.

.

.

.

Here, Anish & Tia, from the adjacent building are keeping an eye on the press meet to be held.

"So everything ready!!" Anish asks.

Tia smirks, "Ready as if born ready!" she speaks confidently.

"So did they(Jay & Suraj) reach at the event!! Because I didn't got sight of anyone of those!"

Anish tells as he peaks in event through his binoculars.

"Relax! My source just informed me that they(Jay & Suraj) are en route for here. They will be finished today this way or the other!"

Tia smirks.

.

.

.

.
Soon, Both Suraj & Jay arrives at event location between tight security lead by Viren & Bulbul offcourse! They first are taken to waiting room to relax and also get ready mentally as the main event is going to start within a few minutes.

When it seems about time, Bulbul go to call Suraj & Jay who are waiting in a room. When she enters, Jay tells her that Suraj is in rest room & will take a moment. Bulbul nods while Jay utters.

"You know you look so tense! Don't worry it'll be fine. Also your partner, officer Viren is there. He'll handle everything." he(Jay) consoles her.

Hearing Viren name, Bulbul blurts out, "Don't mention that freak! Don't know what's gotten in him!? He always trusted me more than I trust myself and but today!! Today he's at some other track. Behaving so wierd." she tells.

Jay seem to think for a moment, "True!! I mean the way he talked to me yesterday!! I was scared for you that he(Viren) might not spoil your mood." he says while Bulbul is shocked.

"Eh!!! He told you too that he doubts my capability!!" Bulbul asks astonishing.

"What!!" Jay realised, "No! I mean he's your friend, so you must have shared with him, what happened between us(Jay & Bulbul) yesterday on terrace! So maybe that's why is a bit upset." he tells.

Bulbul is astonished, "What! No! I didn't told him or anyone."

she reveals.

"Oh! Then seems like he must have overheard our conversation." Jay says.

"How cheap! And here I was thinking what's gotten in him. But do he's behaving so cranky!?" Bulbul murmurs to herself & then utters, "Jay am sorry from his side if he was mean to you last night." she apologises.

"Oh no no! He's your friend & he is just being protective towards you. Thats it. I understand." Jay utters with a light smile.

"Thanks Jay! Truly! you have a big heart." Bulbul says genuinely .

It is then Suraj comes out of washroom & Bulbul asks him if he is ready.

"Yeah! Ready! I mean I think so!" Suraj says worried.

"It's goona be great Mr. Suraj! Don't worry!" Bulbul utters with a light smile & gestures both men to walk towards the press conference hall.

While Bulbul along with guards, securing both men from front & back is walking towards the event stage, Jay takes out his mobile phone from his pocket. He(Jay) texts someone & instantly keeps his phone back with mysterious looks. The press(reporters) are already present. As Jay & Suraj arrives at the stage, all claps for them.

It is then Viren & Bulbul's gaze meet while keeping a check on security. Bulbul shoots him(Viren) a fiery gaze & turns away her gaze while Viren sighs disappointingly.

Soon, the journalists from different news channels & news papers are asking questions from both the friends(Jay & Suraj). Here, Bulbul & Viren through bluetooth gets a message from guards positioned at the main entrance, that there is some problem.

Instructing the guards near the stage to be sharp, both officers(Viren & Bulbul) moves towards the main entrance of the event.

"Sir! These are kids and people along with staff of Suraj & Jay sir's NGO. These(Kids & other people except staff) are some of the souls whom Suraj & Jay sir's NGO helped. They(Kids & people) are saying that they want to thank Mr. Suraj & Mr. Jay for the same by honouring them at their level." The guard tells Viren.

"Alright! What's the problem then!?" Viren asks the same guard.

"Sir actually their(kids & the people who arrived) arrival and the honor they want to do to Mr. Suraj & mr. Jay, is not scheduled." The guard informs.

Viren thinks for a moment.

"No problem! Let them all in after a regular security check. Hmm!" Viren instructs the guard.

"They are just kids Viren! They are harmless. Atleast spare the kids from checking." Bulbul utters Viren & then instructs the guard.

"Let the kids come inside. Spare their checking, but yeah rest NGO staff and others shall come inside after security check only." Bulbul instructed.

"But Bulbul its not safe...!" Viren tries to say but isn't completed yet when Bulbul interupts.

"They're just kids Viren. And trust me no one more than myself want this event to go smoothly without any situation."

Bulbul says and sighs.

She is about to leave for her security position at stage, when a kid from new arrivals, taps at her leg as they are little kids. Bulbul too smiles softly bending to the kids's level, when the kid kisses on her cheeks.

"Thankyou didi(Elder sister)!" The utters showing genuine respect for Bulbul with a smile, for letting them(kids) in, while Bulbul who first is a bit surprized, smiles back sweetly.

"Your welcome!" she places her hand on that kid's cheeks, patting softly & passes smile to other kids too who reciprocated the same.

She then stands up & eyeing Viren, gesturing that she is right this time & she knows it. Soon the children & staff of NGO are sent in.

Viren informs the event speaker about the gesture children and other people want to do to the both men(Jay & Suraj) on behalf of all the people who are helped and getting help from their(Jay & Suraj''s) NGO. Both friends(Jay & Suraj) happily agrees. It is then, two kids holding two garlands are moving towards the stage.

By mistake a garland falls down from a kid's hand. Bulbul rushes to him(kid) as he is a bit nervous that he dropped the garland and might not be scolded by any elder for the same. But Bulbul picks the garland & gives it to him(kid) with a smile, who returns a sweet thanking smile to her. She then steps back with a smile as both kids walks near the stage.

It is then Bulbul's expressions changes & she recalls the moment, she just helped the little kid. She recalls something about the garland. Wasting no time, she rushes to the kids, snatching the garlands from both(kids), she rushes to a side confusing everyone. After she reaches a safe space with no one around, she throws the garlands up in air where they explods as soon as they are thrown up, making the audience panic. As a result of panic among the people present there, some are minutely injured in the whole havoc while Bulbul too is injured at her hand & forehead.

The press meet is cancelled & both friends(Jay & Suraj) are brought back to the farm house safely. Acp Pradyuman also arrives there & scolds both officers.

"How can you be so irresponsible?? The Bomb was in those garlands. How come those garlands pass through the security check!?  You both took responsibility of the event no! What happened to that responsible part??" ACP scolds both his officers.

"Sorry sir!" Viren tries to apologise.

"Sorry sir!! What should I do with your sorry!?  ACP yells & then eyes at Bulbul, "And you madam! What did you say to me that you'll not let me down! See what you have done! In course of clearing your name from last case, instead you messed this case as well. Brilliant! Well done!" he(ACP) scolds Bulbul.

Bulbul is standing bowing her head down as it is her fault somehow. Viren could not see her like that.

"Sir it's my fault! She has nothing to do with this mess." Viren lies again to save Bulbul.

Bulbul looks at him(Viren) astonished while he continues, "I was the one to allow those kids & their belongings to let in without security check. It's my fault only! Infact! Bulbul instead saved lives of Mr. Jay and Mr. Suraj & every one present at that press meet, getting injured herself instead."

Viren lies saving her(Bulbul) gesturing towards her bandages
while she is looking at him perplexed.

"Officer Viren is right sir! She saved us. All of us." Suraj utters walking to them from a side.

Acp & both officers looks in the direction of the voice to find Jay & Suraj walking towards them.

"Exactly sir! It might be anyone's fault but the truth is, Officer Bulbul saved everyone in the event."  Jay too notifies & looks at Bulbul with a smile while she too reverted back with a light smile.

"Anyways! That event though turned out in a disaster but atleast there were no casualities. And thats what matters the most."

Suraj utters & soon both friends(Jay & Suraj) leave for their room to let police do thier job.

"Still!! If you both planned the security for the event, how did it happen? I mean was if a co- incidence that without prior information those kids & staff of NGO was there! It seems like we have a mole among us." Acp utters seriously looking at Viren & Bulbul..

"But that's not possible sir! The security officers were hand-picked by us(Viren & Bulbul). Their record was really amazing. They can't betray us! None of them can."
Viren tells confidently.

Bulbul too nods agreeing to Viren, when something strikes Bulbul's mind.

"One minute. Viren! remember we planned the security plan in which room of this place!" Bulbul asked looking at Viren who nodded affirmatively .

Wasting no time to explain further, Bulbul just  rushes to the same room, where they planned for security plan. Viren & Acp follows her, puzzled. On reaching that room, Bulbul is looking for something & soon she finds it as well. She then looks at Acp.

"Sir i have a new plan! Trust me! This will sort out everything." Bulbul says & then explaines them(Acp & Viren) her whole plan which Viren & Acp affirms.

Soon, It is announced through news channels that the alliance which was somehow not able to be done, will be held in next two days. The next two days Viren & Bulbul works out even more for their plan.
Bulbul still is mad at Viren though she is thankful to him that he saved her from Acp's scolding again.

On the decided day, when the alliance between Suraj & Jay will be executed, with new security plan made by Viren & Bulbul, both Jay & Suraj are made to sit in different cars for security sake to reach at the decided place, where they have planned the event now.

Before the cars leave, Bulbul walks to the security car in which Jay was sitting on back seat. She looks at him through the dropped car window.

"Jay! Umm...... You asked me something that day. I think....I think i know the answer now."

Bulbul says smiling while he(Jay) too smiles, as it is obvious from her smile, what her answer is.

"Can you do me a favour!! Please be safe! Once all this hustle bustle is over, I want to tell you my answer."  Bulbul further utters softly with smile.

"I'll be waiting for that moment."

Jay too says with a smile & holds her hand which she has kept on dropped window pane. He pecks a soft kiss on back of her hand while she smiles sweetly.

This whole thing is being witnessed by Viren, who is getting frustrated in jealousy. Soon both cars moves towards their destination. But unfortunately, again they(both Jay & Suraj's cars) are under attack on their way.
.

.

.

                                    To be continued.........

A/N: Will Viren and Bulbul be able to save Jay & Suraj this time too?

As Bulbul's answer to Jay's proposal is obvious now! How will Viren going to deal with it?

To know more please stay tuned.
Till then
God bless you all😇
Take care🤗
Please vote & review😊
Thankyou!💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
60.9K 2.6K 38
After receiving around 📖 50K Reads - 5.96K Votes ❤, and numerous encouraging and appreciating comments by this very story of Forbidden Princess. ...
9.4K 798 29
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...
540K 34.5K 81
❤SHORTLISTED WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2020❤ Book #1 (AND series) [COMPLETED ✔] ABOUT THE STORY: Sanchi (or Vanya Patel) works as a crime journalist in th...