✤*;) Joji Imagines(;*✤

By vickyrose2017

Just some imagines that I've written about our baby boy!! No negativity please, let's keep this a positive ex... More

Morning, Beautiful
Tiny Dancer
I'm On Ice, Can't You Tell?
Two Kingdoms
Rainy Days
oh hi :)
Edward Fish Hands
Ernest :)
Big bruh moment

kind of cliché, isn't it?

452 10 0
By vickyrose2017

Yes. it will be.

there's also the possibility of it being very short? We'll see

But I think it's going to be kinda cute so we're going to go with it :)

PSA- in order to make it easier, I'll just be writing with a character name from now on. The stories are still split up, with no general connection between each story, but it'll be a little easier. Feel free to still substitute your own name into the story if you want to :) I think I'll be using Noel because I've always really liked that name and I guess I think it's kinda cool idk XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The morning that I was dreading had arrived. It was the day that I had to leave my life and friends behind in Brooklyn to go to school across the country in LA. I was going to miss a lot about Brooklyn. But nothing and nobody would even come close to how much I was going to miss a certain someone. 

     George Miller.

     My boyfriend who I loved with all of my heart. 

     I had asked him if he wanted to go with me, But as I suspected after a few hard weeks he said that he couldn't. He had given me his final decision a few weeks ago, and it's been miserable ever since. We haven't broken up yet, but I think we both know that once I actually leave we won't last for much longer. 

     It broke my heart, and I could tell it broke his too. We had talked about it a lot, and I felt a little better about It but I knew that he would always be my one. The one I'd never truly lose feelings for. I was tempted to stay for him, but he said that he really wanted me to go and follow my dreams, even though his deep brown eyes told me a very different story whenever he told me this. LA was the only place with the Major that I wanted, and there wasn't an online option.

     He had come over the night before and helped me pack my things. For the first while when we were actually doing the packing we kept it lighthearted and tried to keep our minds off of what was going to happen, but after we finished packing we both ended up tangled in each other's arms, crying on my bare mattress, as the sheets were already packed. We ended up falling asleep at some point, and when I woke up to my alarm the next morning he was already gone. 

     He had left a letter in a pink-tinted envelope and left it next to my head on the bed, the simple little cherry blossoms that he liked to draw scribbled onto the envelope. I hadn't opened it yet. I don't think I could happen whatever was in it just yet. 

      I dragged myself up and got myself dressed and looking at least sort of acceptable. I had my outfit laid out the night before so I could pack the rest of my things for whenever the moving company came and got things and shipped them out to my new apartment. 

      I sluggishly grabbed my backpack that had my travel items and things that I'd need right away in LA. Clothes, toothbrush, basic shower stuff, phone charger, those kinds of things. I tucked George's pink envelope in the main pocket as well. Trudging to the door I slipped on my favorite beanie and looked over the now blank apartment that I'd lived in for the last few years of my life. Where George came the first time that I invited him over after a few dates, which was already over two years ago now. I shook the mist that was inevitably about to form in my eyes and walked out the door, hearing it gently close behind me as I strolled down the hallway. 

      When I got to the door of my apartment building I Shoved my hands deter into the pockets in my hoodie and used my shoulder to push into the cold, drizzly August weather. I hailed a cab and tossed my bag in before I sat as well.

      "To the airport, please," I said to the cab driver, sniffing partially due to the cold and also due to my emotional status being in the fragile state it was. The driver nodded and I felt the cab lurch forward as a numb kind of hurt came over me. Almost an autopilot kind of feeling. 

      The cab driver and I made some shallow small talk during the drive, which I'll admit did helo my mood a little. It was nice to have a light conversation that wouldn't change the course of your life for a change. 

      After a while of driving, we made it to the curbside dropoff at the airport. I gave my kind cab driver payment and a nice tip on top of it and quickly made my way into the busy airport. I spotted where I needed to go and headed that way right away. There was a sizeable line, but I was there a few hours before my flight boarded so I knew that I'd make in no matter what happened. 

       It took me about an hour to get through security, which was a lot of really boring waiting, but luckily I nabbed my earbuds so I got to listen to music and pass the time. I got asked the usual dumb questions and had to take out my earrings and go through the huge metal detector. My tickets said that my flight left at 9:30 AM. I looked down at my hone to check the time. 

      7:28 AM

       I groaned, wishing that I didn't have so much extra time. It'd only give me more time to think about things, which is the last thing I wanted to be doing at the moment. 

       I was able to locate the Women's restroom, where I saw someone walk out without washing their hands, which thoroughly disgusted me. After scrubbing my hands early to the bone as if to wash them for both of us, I walked out and saw the map of all of the gates. I stared at it blankly for a moment, not even paying attention to what I was looking at. A sweet elderly woman stepped my shoulder and asked if I wanted any help finding my gate. I had always looked a lot younger than I was, and Due to my short height, she probably thought that I was a lost little kid.

      "No, that's alright." I smiled at her before looking back to the map, really focussing in on it this time. I spotted my gate and mapped a route to get there. I waved to the cute old lady and offered a forced smile and was on my way. The Gate was pretty much on the other side of the airport, and I thought about feeding myself but when I saw the cup of grapes for nine dollars I pretty much ruled that option out right away. 

      I could only imagine what comments George would make about the overpriced food. A couple came to my mind, which made me smile a bit before I went back to my previous state. I walked for a while, passing by hundreds of people before I got to my gate. 

      American Airlines gate 14. Direct flight to the LA airport. No layovers, straight there. 

      8:36 AM

      Less than an hour and I'd be in the air.

      I took my phone out of my backpack/carry-on and opened it up. I read through some emails. Most of them were consisting of details to do with my move, flight, and a couple talking about the job that I had quit a few weeks back. 

      As soon as I didn't have anything to do, I just decided to sit there until they started calling third-class passengers. 

       Soon enough, the row before mine began to stand. I did too, grabbing my backpack as my knees wobbly made my way into the line. I was two people back when I heard a commotion getting closer and closer to where I was. I didn't recognize the words right away, but once I did I turned around instantly. 

       "NOEL"

        There was George, in his usual baggy white t-shirt and Black jeans. He was wearing his maroon Harvard baseball cap over his moppy dark hair. And to top it all off, he wore a grey backpack similar to mine on his back, the contents making the bag violently jerk around as he sprinted towards me. 

        A smile of utter happiness and confusion crossed my face as he approached, still at full speed. He didn't even slow down until he was a couple of feet in front of me. He stopped and looked at me with wide eyes, trying to catch his breath.

        "George what are you doing h-"

         I tried to ask him, but he cut me off, colliding his lips with mine and pulling me as close as he could in his arms. We stood like that for a second before he broke away, grabbing my upper arms and looking at me in the eyes. 

         "I couldn't let you go. When I woke up and saw you next to me I knew that I couldn't let that be the last time I ever experienced that. I would never forgive myself if I net you go, baby." He said as my heart practically pounded out of my chest. "I went home and packed and threw my stuff in with yours back at your place, Remembered your seat number and flight and bought a ticket." 

        I could hear his voice bubbling with joy, and if I was talking I knew that mine would sound similar. We were both smiling from ear to ear, letting other people walk around us. 

        "I want to spend my life with you Noel. I'm coming with you."

        "I wouldn't have it any other way George."

         And with that, we turned and handed in our tickets, and made our way down the tunnel to the plane. Walking into our future hand in hand, just as it was meant to be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY MOLY

that was really fun to write!!! VERY cliche but I think it ended up being pretty cute. 

I'm writing this at like three in the morning so I apologize for any random spelling or grammatical errors that my sleepy brain is skipping over, I plan to re-edit it after I get some sleep. 

ANYWAyS, I really hope you guys enjoyed it, I love you all so much, thank you bunches for reading my stories.

XOXOXO

~vr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 272 22
*COMPLETED* Ian and Joji met through Max. They were invited to his house to record Hair Cake. Joji confesses his love to Ian & he also confesses to J...
219K 2.9K 31
(Closed) Hello everyone so this is my Crankgameplays imagines and if you have any requests then please message me. I am open to writing smut but woul...
114K 1.6K 20
❛ 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ❜ ↳ [𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘], ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ 𝗂 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿...
9.7K 142 10
"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in the room!" - "He can't kiss himself, idiot!" Just a few random oneshots, I'll just update this whene...