hogwarts | vsoo ft blacktan

By ravenschu

years later, every students got horrified when someone opened the chamber of secrets that was never really cl... More

hogwarts
00 | hogwarts express
01 | gryffindor
00 | houses
02 | hufflepuff
03 | slytherin
04 | ravenclaw
05 | mudblood hatred
06 | hogsmeade trip
07 | the three broomsticks
08 | valerian root
09 | forbidden forest
10 | brewing liquid luck
11 | sudden nightmare
13 | change of heart
14 | chamber of secrets

12 | halloween ball

2K 140 72
By ravenschu

"don't overdo it!" jisoo hisses at her junior when she removed the silver circlet, for the nth time around, as she grunted in annoyance.

"jisoo!" tzuyu protests before grabbing back the diadem and putting it back to her hair. "this completes your look! it's perfect!" she points at the mirror infront of them that just made jisoo to roll her eyes.

"trust tzuyu, chu," wendy giggles before fixing her own royal blue gown. "by the way, call time is getting near. we need to go down now, i better go first, my date is already waiting for me," she chuckled.

jisoo pouted and said, "he can't answer the riddle, can't he?"

"shut up!" wendy laughs at her roommate's savageness causing tzuyu to chuckle. jisoo just shrugged and looked back at her reflection again until they finally heard the door closed.

"looks like it's just you and me, jisoo," tzuyu laughs, combing her straight hair and glancing at the mirror. she was wearing a blue long gown with the back a bit longer, which was just a perfect dress robe for her because she has long legs.

"you look beautiful," jisoo smiles before looking at tzuyu's own gold circlet.

"so are you," tzuyu rolls her eyes jokingly before finally grabbing her wand and hiding it near her hips. "i think i should meet my date now too. what about you?"

"i don't have one," jisoo giggles.

tzuyu raised a brow before shaking her head. "rubbish. coming from the ravenclaw's prefect? no way."

"just leave, tzuyu!" she laughs a little before pushing the younger girl at the door so she could finally leave. tzuyu then lets herself get dragged by the korean until she was finally outside the door.

"don't remove your diadem, chu, it looks great on you," she winks. "see you later!"

"whatever.."

.

"slap me if i'm still dreaming," yoongi mumbles. "you look so good."

jennie did slapped his shoulders lightly before grabbing his arms. they were partners, ofcourse. and no one could be immuned by getting envious seeing the two slytherins together in a ball.

she looked around to check where their other friend is but she only saw a few slytherins getting ready too.

"where's taehyung?"

"still preparing," yoongi says as he fixes his suit. "you know he has to prepare himself because he doesn't have a date tonight."

"rude," jennie complains at him, and they finally made their way towards the great hall.

"jennie, yoongi!" it was lisa's voice that, once again, echoed around the area. jennie giggles as she watch the two gryffindors holding each other's hands while running towards them.

"stop running, lisa!" jennie nervously watched the younger while pointing at her heels. but lisa only chimmed and threw her hair at her back as she sighed heavily, catching her breath.

"who told you both to run, dumdums?" yoongi hisses at the two of them which caused jungkook to mimic him.

"wow," jennie says and laughs. "you really suit red."

"queen in green?" lisa chuckles and wiggles her eyesbrows at her.

"oh yeah, by the way," jungkook interrupted them from complimenting each other. "who's namjoon's date?"

"can't remember but a hufflepuff, i think. the head girl?"

"oh," jungkook nods. "the same as hoseok then. he asked the hufflepuff prefect out for tonight."

"and seokjin?" jennie curiously asks. they know how busy he was that he couldn't even hang out that much with them again, but they completely understands because either any of them would also focus on studies if it was their last year already.

"ofcourse, the gryffindor headgirl," lisa beams. "you know there's something going on between them.."

"there you are!" jimin's voice interrupted them from talking about seokjin's love issues. four of them glanced at the door and there they saw jimin and chaeyoung grinning widely at them.

"dear," jennie gasps. "chaeng looks like a princess."

"agreed," lisa clapped her hands happily while waiting for their hufflepuff friends to come over. teases and laughs immediately bombared by yoongi, jungkook and jimin while the girls squealed at each other.

"what's this commotion?" all of them turned their heads when a man in red suit stood right infront of them together with his partner also wearing a red silky gown.

"jin!" the girls, together with jungkook, cheered the older as the girl beside him flushed red. seokjin only laughed at them before coming closer, holding his partner's waist.

"irene, you look beautiful," chaeyoung's soft voice caused irene to smile shyly. the two girls nodded in agreement and started their girly talks while still waiting for the rest of there friends.

"so, am i missing something?" hoseok grinned and walked towards them. he look very much dashing with his shiny yellow suit, his hair finally not covering his forehead.

"hoseok," jimin chuckles. "where's your date?"

he shrugged. "still preparing. she told me we'll just see each other here," then he smirked. "also, have you seen namjoon? his partner is beautiful."

"ofcourse," jimin snickered. "hufflepuff."

"what a fucking love for his house spirit," namjoon came over, laughing, then placed his arm around jungkook, while seokjin looked around.

"where's your partner?"

"later," he chuckles. "where's taehyung?"

"blimey," taehyung finally popped out of nowhere. with his green and black suit, he sure knows half of the girls at the great hall was gawking at him already. "you miss me already?"

jungkook snickered, "gay."

"are we complete? we only have five minutes left before the party starts," yoongi turned back to where the girls was and then they saw how the three of them exaggerately dropped their jaws while looking at someone at the front door.

"who are you looking at?" jimin frowns and followed their gazes.

"mercy," hoseok mumbles. seokjin only chuckles at how the girls was still staring at the girl walking towards them, shyly placing her hand at the back of her head.

"so.. uhm.." the ravenclaw prefect looked away from embarassment. "stop staring. do i really look that bad..?"

"oh my godric gryffindor," lisa exclaimed very, very loudly. "are you kidding us?!"

jennie gasps at the lady infront of them. "you look absolutely stunning."

"jisoo," chaeyoung covered her lips using her hand. "i've never seen you prepare like this. you're so beautiful!"

"blame tzuyu," jisoo groans, still not liking the way she looks. the ravenclaw then glanced at the boys who was just smiling at them but then there's taehyungㅡ eyes never leaving her.

they continued staring at each other. with jisoo's confused eyes, and taehyung looking at her as if she could feel her soul getting burned by how deeply it was.

"any comments, kim?" jimin teases him. before taehyung could even react, jimin gently walked towards his partner. "let's go, professors are calling us already."

"bloody-" taehyung stops himself from his voilent reactions when he noticed them one by one holding their partners.

hoseok's partner came and namjoon just left towards his date. jennie chuckles upon seeing jisoo and taehyung being left alone until lisa realizes something.

"why don't you just take each other tonight?"

jisoo glared at her. "manoban, keep your mouth closed-"

"let's go," all of a sudden, taehyung grabbed jisoo's right arm and placed it to him so they could link each other's arms, dragging her away from their teasing friends. "we don't have much time and i'm sure you know professor mcgonagall would not allow us enter the ball without having dates."

rolling her eyes, she only pursed her lips. "you talk too much."

"because i know you'll complain," he coldly responded.

"i'm not complaining!"

"your face says otherwise," taehyung slid his hand down then jisoo's arm that was linked to him fell, causing their hands to touch each other.

and slowly, he held her fingers one by one until he finally interlocked his hand with hers.

"you're the one who loves complaining ever since," jisoo pouts, tearing her gaze away from him, not minding their hands.

and they got no idea the rest of their friends were just smiling happily at them, finally smelling peace from the two kims.

.

later again 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 643 32
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
destiny By kayla

Fanfiction

1.8K 109 19
073016 - 081616 a really bad book i made when i was 13 that i don't feel like editing :-)
84.7K 4.9K 28
jisoo was deeply suffering from everything that came out from her past, and no one ever thought that the seven boys who suddenly barged into her life...
21.2K 400 23
Y/N had a crush on the school heartthrob and her bully Jeon Jungkook but she thinks that jungkook didnt like her so she tried a love potion she bough...