"Just Friends."

By Believeeexoxo

Reina and Justin made a pact. No emotional attachments, no catching feelings, and no falling for the other. W... More

Warning.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Sequel.

Chapter Eight.

66.6K 2.2K 1.4K
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Eight. 

            Psychology wasn’t the same. Today wasn’t the same because as I was sitting in my usual seat staring at Mr. Davis I didn’t feel a pencil wrap around my hair and I didn’t feel a kick in my ass that always made me laugh. I felt nothing and when I took a second to look behind me he wasn’t there. He was always there and for a second I thought he didn’t show up but he was here, sitting in the far right corner towards the back and he glanced in my direction only to roll his eyes at me and stare back down at his paper.

            I know he’s pissed that we can’t have sex and I know he’s frustrated that our friends with benefits is out the door but he had to have known that this wouldn’t last forever. Six months is longer than I expected us to go and I guess I should have expected him to react this way but for whatever reason I thought we could at least still be friends. Wasn’t he the one that said I was his best friend?

            “Don’t forget your final’s next week. I know some of you tend to party around this time of year but just because Thanksgiving break is coming up doesn’t mean you forget your school priorities. This is college so you should be expected to already know this but as I look at your grades I see some of you obviously need some reminders. You can be dismissed now.”

            Reaching down to pick up my backpack like I always do, I saw Justin try to get out quickly but luckily for me someone in front of him was walking extremely slow so I had the time to catch up.

            “What the hell’s up with you?” I asked.

            “Nothing’s up.” He laughed, all too friendly. “I’m good. You?”

            “Well it certainly didn’t seem like it in class. You kind of rolled your eyes at me and you didn’t even sit behind me like you usually do. Why not?”

            We continued to walk in silence and he didn’t say anything for a few minutes. I wasn’t even sure if he wanted me to still walk next to him but he didn’t tell me to leave so I continued my pace at a slight jog from him walking so quickly.

            “We’re done now.” He said. “So I don’t need to sit behind you.”

            “What do you mean? Just because we don’t have sex doesn’t mean we aren’t best friends Justin.”

            “Do you even hear yourself?”

            He stopped walking and I stopped in my tracks, shocked by the expression on his face. He looked livid and he looked like he was about to be a complete and utter asshole.

            “We were never best friends Reina. I said that to get into your pants. You were upset the night at the house so I made that shit up so I could keep fucking you, don’t you get that? I’m not getting your pussy anymore so you mean nothing to me now. That’s the end of it so leave me the hell alone.”

            I didn’t know what to say. I felt like I just had the wind knocked out of me because yes, I knew from the beginning it wasn’t supposed to be anything more than having sex, but the night at the house he seemed like he truly meant it and the day in the park it seemed like we were actually getting along. It was all a lie this entire time and he never actually wanted to be friends. He’s just like every other guy in my life is. All he does is use me to get exactly what he wants and when he can’t get it anymore he drops me like I’m nothing.

            “This is why you’re going to be single for the rest of your damn life and this is why you aren’t happy Justin. You don’t know how to treat a good thing if it hits you in the face and yeah, our sex is stopping and yeah, I won’t be spreading my legs open to you anymore but I truly and genuinely cared for you and wanted the best for you. I thought you thought the same about me but I guess I was wrong.”

            “You don’t need me anymore sweetheart. Jonah’s got you covered.”

            He shoved his hands into his pockets from it being so cold outside and started to walk again, almost to the point where we’d have to go separate directions.

            “Yeah he certainly does. He treats me better than you ever could.”

            “Ah but that’s the thing Reina. I could have treated you like a fucking princess because like I said before; when I have a girl she is the only girl in my world. That’s the difference between you and another girl though. I don’t want you and I never will. You were just a piece of ass for me to hit.”

            By now the tears were flowing on my cheeks and I never cry, ever. It’s rare for me to even tear up but I was bawling right now and when I started to cry he looked like he started to regret what he just said but it was too late. What’s said is said and I didn’t have anything more to say to him because what in the hell do you say to that? Are you supposed to try and be friends with a complete dick?

            So I ignored him and turned onto the street the dorms were on where we had to part ways, trying desperately to stop crying so I didn’t look like a fool.

 -------- 

            “I fucking hate him!” I screamed, slamming the door behind me. “He can go fuck himself!”

            Casey quickly looked up from her laptop when she saw that I had been crying and she jumped up from the bed so she could figure out what was wrong. I have never been so pissed off in my entire life and it was like my brain couldn’t even work right. Nothing was processing or making sense and my hands were shaking and I felt like I would throw up or something.

            “Reina.” She soothed, pulling me over to my bed. “Sit down and relax. Tell me what’s wrong.”

            “What’s wrong is that he’s mean!” I screamed. “He’s so mean Casey oh my god. The things he said to me were so hurtful today I can’t even begin to tell you. I honestly can’t.”

            “Who? Justin? What did he say?”

            “Um let’s see… I was just a piece of ass to him. We were never friends in the first place. He didn’t even care for me… I mean you name it he said it.”

            She seemed to be in shock because her eyes widened and then she became confused, her eyebrows furrowing together in confusion before she sat across from me on her bed and let out a frustrated sigh. My head felt like it was going to explode from the headache I had and nothing could honestly stop me from shaking so much with anger.

            “I’m sorry Reina.” She said, playing with her fingertips on her lap. “I don’t really know what to say.”

            “What do you mean you don’t know what to say? You bash him all the time and now after he’s done the worst thing possible you have nothing to say?”

            “No I don’t. I’ve said all I really had to say.”

            “Is this because you’re dating Scott? Is this because he’s friends with him? I never expected you to be the type to ditch me when I need you the most but hey I’ll just add you to the damn list of everyone else.”

            “Reina come on. You know that isn’t true.”

            I wasn’t listening because whenever I get mad this is how I always take it out on people. If one person gets me in a bad mood every single thing someone else does is going to piss me off and that’s just the way I am so taking my wallet, I threw open the door and left without another word. 

A/N:

Omg I literally got so emotional writing this but I can't seem to hold these chapters back. I'm so excited to release the rest of the story and I hope you guys are enjoying it as well! Ugh, I love this story so much I can't even describe because i've written future chapters and just... omfg. I can't begin to tell you.

Next chapter's gonna be a good one.

Please comment and let me know what you thought!

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 88 14
taehyun: I love you soo much that not even a day I can live without you beomgyu:what if I run away?? taehyun: than?? than I will bring you back --- b...
1.6M 79.4K 52
Taya's life was forever changed by one kiss, and it wasn't even a real kiss. Taya Williams had been living her life cautiously and drama-free, until...
1.2M 49.3K 47
"Basically rehabs are as horrible as everyone says they are. You are completely taken away from everything you've ever known and you're stripped of t...