I KIDNAPPED BTS

By B16489

With all fictions of Armys being kidnapped by BTS, why not turn the tables, shall we? A group of seven, who a... More

PROLOGUE
COMMENCE
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN

TWO

331 7 1
By B16489

"Houston, we have a problem."

Apollo 13, 1995

Play: Warm - Dre'es and Mia.

     Goo Chul snugly lodged at her fur covered rocking chair, rocking back and forth in a galore pace. Her skin soaked within the cool fresh gush of the breeze as the sun had slowly yet felinely draped the sky with mists of pink, purple, and blue. Her elbow was tickled with velvetlike fur as she gracefully held up a cup of tea, white tea. Chul pleasantly watched the sun adorns the sky, its delicate sun rays soddened her with dainty warmth.

     Chul's soft tips gently flipped the page, the thin material engraving through her fingers satisfyingly as the paper creates rather tranquil background noise. Chul endeared the aroma of vintage paper and how the leather of the hard-bound had graced each of its dull detail on her palm, similar to a carving.

     Her eyes flutter close, endearing a silent moment of the location. If it were quiet enough, you would be able to hear the faint alarms of the roosters that echo through the sunkissed morning. You would be able to hear the noisy brushes of crops and leaves amongst one another. Chul sighed contently, taking a careful sip of her tea — pinky up, of course, — the light delicate flavor swishing around with a hint of floral and fruity blends, fusion all beautifully in one.

     Goo Chul was always the quiet sort of student with a little something. By that I mean she withholds thoughts that aren't supposed to take place unless you're a curious child who questions and thinks of odd things or someone clearly insane. Though, everything always has its reason.

     Chul's left eye opened in more of a bothered manner as she heard static from her customed walkie-talkie, that was situated on her floral-filled porch. Her honeymoon eyes sternly stared at the black technology that laid like it were any innocent other, the morning was now a little too silent for Chul. The muse swore she heard something—

     "Damn it.."

     Bingo.

     Chul snapped out of her sunkissed gazes and daydreams, a little sullen as her time of comfort was concluded. Goo Chul's expression and aura had swapped from a placid girl in a dreamy daze to a lady who knew and could write each betrayal of life. 

     She lavishly trailed her fingers over the shivery doorknob as it had creaked close. Chul had taken her exit with a pout tainting her cherry engraved lips as she will be going through a recess from her pretty routine. Her lissome footsteps padded against the wood tiles, giving a rather warming welcome to the voided household.

     Chul was more than aware that later on, there would probably be ants crawling around her white tea but a couple of tiny organisms were the least of her troubles as she had to squire a couple of other beings in greater proportions.

     "Let's get this started, shall we?"

     The first thing that had occurred upon the male was a migraine that seemed a little too deadly to be even called a migraine. There was a constant banging at the back of Yoongi's head and although he had unmistakenly endured painful migraines all the time, along with the absence of decent sleep and the continuous consumption of caffeine, this migraine seemed to be the worst one yet.

     Yoongi groaned snarkily under his breath, that being the only sound in the vacuous compartment. The male opened his eyes, although it had compared no single difference as there was very limited lighting above him. The bulb had not so decently done its job but it did something so that was fair enough. With a shift, Yoongi was now aware of thick ropes starking his fortunately clothed bodies.

     Little by little, Yoongi had puzzled the obvious pieces together. Ropes? Stuck to a chair? In a deserted room? Ropes? If this wasn't a kidnapping then it wasn't anything but a dream. Or another run episode that didn't include guiding two puppets to cook and add sugar and hopefully not salt and a prominent leader adding aa spoonful of garlic to the wrong bowl.

     "Damn it.."

     Yoongi never imagined such a situation that could occur to them. I mean, yes, maybe a few death threats and hate comments telling them to die here and there but there was never an alleged doing of abduction towards them. It just felt.. unreal, that they would encounter something as dangerous and risky as this. Something that could possibly end their career and lives too.

     The man's ego had started to rise. This must be a doing of a crazed fan, Yoongi sneered disgustingly. A slight hint of pride had circled around him but later weaseling out of it as it was inappropriate for the situation. Especially in a situation where he, was the one held hostage.

     Yoongi took the liberty to look around, the dull lighting doing its best to aid Yoongi's already broken sight. The beacon's lighting didn't reach the walls, so he reckons the room was wide in space. Yoongi caught sight of another figure, restraining a rather similar situation with him.

     "Psst! Jungkook!"

     Yoongi had harshly whispered to the unconscious man, who was also clearly tied to a rather fancy chair like his, having a soft beige padding at the bottom. "Kook! Hey!" Yoongi couldn't venture through the path of accidentally telling the abductor that one was up, but little did he knew.

     Yoongi had caught sight of a leg, only the leg shone under the murky luminescence of the bulb. From the knee up, the figure started getting darker and darker and within the shadows and gloom of the room. With the squint of Yoongi's eyes, "Jimin?" Instead of a response from both particular males, there was another moan of grief. 

     "W-What..?"

     Before Yoongi could even comprehend who could it have been as a soft clap erupted from the eery silence. As if it were a cue, a couple of lights sparked open. Yoongi had to close his eyes from the striking sudden of a supply of light. The excess beacons had showcased other beings or members that were also in the same room with identical positions. Ropes and fancy chairs.

    "Oh? Only two are up?"

     A familiar voice had emitted, a light echo following it casually. Yoongi's eyes glared at the figure closed a metal door behind their stance. From the looks of her long black locks, it was a she, a female. This observation adds up to Yoongi assuming she was a delusional hard fan. 

     "Why are you doing this? You must be a fan, why are you this desperate to go to disgusting extents just for us?"

     Yoongi barked nastily, the figure spun on her heel surprised as there was already anger fueling one of them. They're supposed to be fearing, Chul cocked a brow, begging for their lives and career, telling me they'll give me anything they want. Chul shrugged at this before making eye contact with the one who spoke. 

     "Yes.. you," Chul mumbled a little spacey, attempting to go back to her research, she remembered everything but their names, they were seven for goodness sake! "Sheesh, the fact that almost all of you have black hair doesn't help my case." Chul rolled her eyes, ignoring the fact that the males started to awoken within her grasps.

     Chul sat at a chair that was settled just in front of the seated— or rather, tied to the chair, men. The chair had dominance as it was bigger than she herself, it distinguished that Chul, was the one in charge. With Yoongi's outraged comments, she cockily waited for all men to wake up and be startled in their situation, which follows with confusing lines and words.

     Yoongi was being ignored, he didn't like that. Yoongi was used to being in the center of all commotion and attention for he was the idol. Yoongi was more than befogged with the lack of attention he was given, or ironically, not given. He watched in consistent disbelief of how this female could just sit there, with her stupid book and a calm look like nothing was happening.

     "Hey! I'm fucking talking to you!"

     Yoongi always had a potty mouth, but with a loud comment and a vigorous language, it had awoken each member. "H-Hyung?" Jungkook was confused, everyone was, especially the students who were currently in math period, math sucks, kids. The female looked up, now aware of everyone waking up. Yoongi noticed she had soft features, nothing too extravagant, paired with a pair of thin lips and honeymoon eyes. Yoongi wasn't impressed.

     "Ah! So you all have awakened, thank goodness." Chul sat the book down, standing from her chair, "the chemical wasn't supposed to put you out for that long.." a mutter from her.

     "Anyway, I-" 

     "You're a fan, what do you want?"

     Yoongi couldn't look behind him but he knew it was Namjoon from the distinguishable accent. This response caused Chul to encounter fits of giggles. "A fan? Wow! What an ego you have, mister. I'm more of a person who found the advantages of this antique of mine," Chul scoffed before her eyes had darkened to a glower towards the male who was supposedly behind Yoongi, "but believe me when I say this, do not cut me off. If you do so, there will be punishments and consequences."

     Namjoon didn't test her patience. "Now, you may be confused as to why you're held captive. Well, let me tell you, you're giving me a lot just by sitting there and looking handsome." Haneul gestured to the chairs, "Comfy, isn't it?" Chul was satisfied to here rotten scoffs and scowls. "Let's just say you'll be here for a while and I'm taking advantage of that. Any questions?"

    "Who are you?" 

     Taehyung spoke with a certain disgust in his voice but it proceeded to boost Chul's pride, "Yes, fashion boy. I'm.. the love of your life." Chul cheekily winked before letting her expression dropped to a cocky dominant one. Taehyung looked in sheen distaste, "Excuse your knowledge but I'm not some stupid villain that will suddenly monologue about my name and what my motive is, not like those silly movies. That was sloppy for a villain's plan."

     "Where are we?"

     Chul looked at the side of the ceiling with her eyes squinted, she was thinking, everyone silence. "Uh, we're in Jangsin-ro, block twenty-four, why?" The guys tried to suppress a rather brash sneer of triumph. Though one of the members had been startled by the address, it sounded more than familiar, like it was nostalgia but with his rather vigorous migraine, he took no longer than a second to think about it.

     "Anyway, here you go."

     Chul threw an object to a person's lap, the lap belonging to Jungkook. The said male squinted at its features trying to distinguish what it was before he gasped aloud. "A phone!" He spoke rather loudly, the males were appalled, looking at Chul's rather calm and placid look. With tied hands, Jungkook held the phone, typing the authorities number, looking at Chul from time to time as he too was suspicious.

     Seokjin narrowed his eyes at Chul, who stood in calmness as if she wasn't about to be snitched on. Something's wrong, Seokjin thought but only watched in absolute focus. The dialing of a phone had echoed obnoxiously around the room, the constant ringing matching the thundering beats of the members' hearts. Then the phone was picked up, Jungkook already speaking before the receptionist could.

     "W-We've been kidnapped!" A frantic voice broke out, which was supposedly Jungkook's, "Jangsin-ro, block twenty-four. I am Jeon Jungkook of BTS." Jungkook looked up as Chul snickered in what sounded like disbelief, "She-She's wearing a sweater with stripes of black and yellow and denim jeans, black hair, and black converse." Jungkook spoke with his eyes on the attire of Chul for the receptionist's additional given detail to the case.

     "I-" Jungkook gasped as the phone had been tipped off his hands, Chul had used her forefinger to make the phone bounce out of the member's grasp. The voice of the calm receptionist was still there as Chul ended the call. "Nice touch, darling." Chul wiggled the phone in her grasp, mockingly wiggling the phone almost in Jungkook's grasp, "I really liked it when you said you were part of BTS and stuff." She chuckled.

     "Good job, Jungkook."

     Chul was now ahold of this one's name, the one with a haircut almost similar to a coconut. She took note of this for future events.

     "You shouldn't be laughing!" Jungkook angrily referred to the chuckle, "The police will get you and you will be in jail rotting for years."

     There was another gasp, coming from another member, "You bitch! That wasn't really the address was it?" The member growled, unfortunately not pointing a finger accusingly for he was tied. "Huh? Whoever said that, darling?" There it was, Jungkook and probably all the members' hearts dropped at Chul's voice, it was mocking.

     "Plus, what do you know?"

     Chul smirked, she knew a lot of things, aside from their names. She saw how the member's face fell, she felt dominant. Chul cackled in absolute insanity, plopping on her chair as she put her book on her stomach. She dangled her legs over the right armchair, her head dangled playfully over the other armchair.

     "Tell me, what do you know, Jimin?"

     Chul internally patted her shoulder for remembering his name, the one with a haircut like a Disney prince, and had one eye that seemed not similar to the other. Chul was given silence as Jimin's head had lowered, biting his lips in hopelessness. Chul rolled her eyes, she looked at her watch, staring as it ticked exactly eight in the morning. "By now... She would've put her laundry up, showcasing the clothes from the CCTV," Chul didn't care if the others heard that, actually intending it instead.

     "Is it.. because that was your friend's address?"

     Chul made a bluff thinking face, it was so mocking that they even felt the fake innocence of her voice dripping in utmost suspense. It had irritated them to the point that they felt their teeth numb as they continued to grit them. With glares and glowers, Chul giggled.

     "Wait! Friend's the wrong term... A secret affair, is it?

     Goo Chul had a triumphal smirk as she was greeted with confused comments and appalled expressions. Chul grinned in rotten mockery when she confronted Jimin's revengeful eyes brimmed with despair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
1M 39.5K 53
Bangtan,famous gang in Seoul.They kidnap the richest man in Seoul children,What adventures brings them.. /GANG AU/
20.2K 603 26
You and the guys went on a road trip which you guys wanted to have for a very long time. While everything was fun and sweet, it didn't last long when...
144K 10K 75
"Did you just... kidnap me?!" What happens when Jung Hoseok, South Korea's most dangerous assasin, kidnaps Min Yoongi, the son of the richest busines...