Retaliation (A Dean Ambrose s...

By LyndseyLEW

What happens when Dean suddenly falls for a girl. Will he persue her or let her fall through his fingertips... More

Main Character Breakdown
Not so unstable.
Wait you want me to what?
I didn't sign up for this. (part 1)
I didn't sign up for this (part 2)
What now?
what did I get myself into?
Tribute.
Plotting
Playing along.
A much needed rest.or so I thought.
You did what?
Canada
Pure aggrivation. (pt 1)
Pure aggrivation (pt 2)
The aftermath
Home
Christmas (pt 1)
Christmas part 2
Can't catch a break
busy running circles.
everyone loves to hate.
Settled
Snapped.
Not what i needed
Doubt
you want unstable? I'll give you unstable.
lean on me.
Rebirth.
Boy you better pray.
Mini Golf?
How could I be so heartless
Saving Grace.
Aftermath
Picking up the peices.
I just wanna sleep forever.
Where do we go from here
Wrestlemania week
RAW..
Colby..
Finally.
Sequal??
Sequal for real.

Are you alright?

726 11 1
By LyndseyLEW

Lyndsey Nicole's POV.

I grabbed jon's hand and ran out of the apartment. How could I have let time slip? We ran just in time to catch a bus headed for the street just before the arena.

"I knew a faster way," John said.

"Haha sure you did," I laughed finally giving up with my hair and letting the curls fall in my face. Jon smiled but stared at the ground.

"Uh sorry about last night. Usually I'm not like that," Jon said.

"Oh it's no problem. Usually I don't bring random guys home with me but when your hood fell I knew I couldn't just leave you out there to fend for yourself ya know," I said holding onto the little metal ring as the bus picked up speed.

"Thanks by the way. Didn't say that before," he said. I smiled and peaked up at him through my lashes.

"Oh it's no problem. Happy to do it," I said and took my phone out of my pocket. Deans character was my favorite of all the wwe superstars. The bus had slid to a bumpy stop which threw me into Jon's chest. I blushed and moved quickly to regain my balance and moved off the bus. The air was chilly but my energy was way up. I was actually like an excited puppy waiting to go inside.

"I uh gotta go check in. Maybe I'll see ya around ," I said turning to face Jon.

"I'll probably be in catering most of the night so if ya get bored find me.. If ya want," Jon said. I nodded and practically ran inside. Hopefully it won't be always this awkward with Jon. Id really like to be friends with him.

"You must be Lyndsey Nicole! I'm Kevin and that's cole," a man said once I made it to the room marked med.

"Hey!" I said waving at cole. He smiled in return.

"So this is the med room and here's your uniform. When you get done changing we can show you the ropes," Kevin said handing me a wwe official shirt. I took them and followed Kevin to a "changing room," if you could call it that. It was really just a square make shift room with a sheet hanging for a door. I changed quickly leaving my tank top on under the shirt and left the room. I walked on trying to find way back to the med room when someone spoke.

"You lost darlin?" He said. I turned around to find The Miz.

"Just heading back to the med room. Yeah I guess you could say I'm lost," I said looking at the floor.

"Here I take ya. So are you the new divas doc?" He asked me. I laughed.

"No I'm the person who took over for justin," I said.

"Ah a main roster chick I see," the Miz said putting his arm around my shoulder. I wanted to shrug out of his grasp but I didn't want to be rude.

"Oh here it is. See ya around," I said slipping back in the room.
-------------------------@------------------
Jon's POV

I had a huge match tonight. TLC was always nerve wracking and lucky for me I'm closing the show. I looked over and saw Dolph still bleeding and shook my head as Lyndsey was trying to bandage him up. Head wounds always bleed the most. We cut to commercial break and I started warming up.

"Good luck tonight Dean," lyndsey said briefly touching my shoulder as she headed back to the med room. It's been hard for me to focus all day honestly. I kept thinking about her, Lyndsey that is. No ones ever been that nice to me before and it's probably because I didn't deserve it but there was just something about her that was different.

"Ambrose on in two," a tech guy said. I nodded and grabbed the ladders I would carry out with me. I knew I was going to loose this one but how was the question. I hadn't really planned out with Wyatt how this would go down. My music hit and I walked out pumped and ready to go.
----/-------------------------/-////-----
Lyndsey's POV.

I grabbed my jump bag and walked out to one of the screens. Kevin had left and cole told me I could have this one should anyone get hurt. Dean walked out with two ladders already in hand despite the hundreds of ladders all around him. Wyatt came out and the match was underway. It was all Dean now and I knew this wouldn't end well. The match went on like crazy but I guess he isn't the lunatic fringe for no reason. Dean climbed up a ladder and jumped down crushing Wyatt through a table and both lay motionless for a minute. My heard was pounding with excitement. I hadn't ever been this close to the action before. My phone buzzed and I pulled it you to see what was going on.

"Drunk boy is kinda hot," -From Jessica.

"I know right," I replied and looked up just in time to see Dean pulling at a monitor. He pulled one last time and it shorted out and I watched as he hit the floor. He tried to continue but that didn't matter I was already running to the ring. He blindly stumbled into a sister Abigail. The bell rung and I jumped in the ring. Was this scripted?

"Can you see?" I asked looking down at a motionless dean. The refs had to hold Wyatt back. He groaned which let me know this wasn't scripted. I immediately attended to his eyes or well the outside of them. He was in pain and I was honestly worried

"Can you walk?" I finally asked when Wyatt finally left the ring.

"I think so," he said quietly. I slowly had him sit up and he threw his arm around my shoulder.

"We only need to get to a chair okay?" I said and he groaned in response. We got back to the med room quick enough. Cole was long gone and a note said where we would be staying in the next city. Gee thanks guys. I handed Dean a water bottle while I wet down a rag to try and clean up the Grease from around his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I said stupidly.

"No," he sighed but I knew that already.

"Can you tell me today's date?" I asked hoping he didn't have a concussion. If he did we wouldn't be able to clear him for smackdown.

"December 14," he mumbled and laid down. I got a light out.

"Alright I need you to open your eyes okay. I know it sucks." I said

"Nah it's okay. Glad your here," Dean said while slowly opening his eye. I flashed the light in them and saw they dilated and he didn't complain that he couldn't see so he would be alright.

"Alright all I can say is rest. Lots of it," I told him. He smiled at me but stayed where he was while I packed up.

"So uh you got a ride for the next venue?" He asked me.

"Nope. The med staff is catty. All they did was leave a note," I said with a sigh.

"Uh well I mean if you drive you can ride with me," Jon said.

"Sounds fair. Come on let's get you out of here," I said and helped him finish cleaning the blood off his arm. We were pretty much the last people here besides the crew and I slung my bag over my shoulder.

"I've gotta stop by the locker room and change. I'll try not to smell like a pig for our like four hour drive," Jon said with a small smile. He looked so tired and I didn't want to make him wait to sleep so I didn't mind driving. It was only about five minutes before Jon came back out of the locker room.

"We are probably the last losers here," Jon said and I chuckled.

"No. Not losers that was a hell of a match out there. I'm surprised you're even standing," I said lightly punching his shoulder as if we had been friends since the dawn of time.

"Hah thanks. Hurt like hell that's for sure," Jon said.

"Wrong pay per view for it to hurt like "hell," I said and he smiled.

"So you really are a fan huh? This isn't just another job to you?" He asked as we walked toward a black SUV.

"I've been watching WWE since I was five. My dad used to watch it before... Well anyway yeah. I've been a fan for a while," I said wanting to avoid the subject.

"That's awesome. Yeah I kinda grew up with it too. Ok so currently who's your favorite superstar?" Dean asked while opening the trunk and putting all three of our bags in there.

"Oh come on that's not fair. What if I said someone besides you? You'd be heartbroken and probably wouldn't be able to fight on tuesday, not to mention the other guy would get a big head," I said and it had Jon laughing though he winced in pain.

"Oh so it's not me then. Huh guess I wont fight Tuesday," Jon said.

"Oh come on! You are THE DEAN AMBROSE! My phone background is dedicated to you and has been since you were in HWA. Now stop silly this is embarrassing," I said. Just like before I was always a fan of Dean or Jon. He's just got a way of doing things.

"Naw it's kinda cute. Most of the time girls can't name my older characters and stuff. Most other girls are also kind of stupid," Jon said obviously nervous.

"Thanks. Listen why don't you get some rest?" I said.

"What happens if you need directions and you don't have some super strong hot guy around to figure it out?" Jon said.

"I'll wake you up if i need you. You sure you're alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I went through three tables tonight so I'm just alittle sore," He said. I smiled.

"Okay. if you say so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 367 68
Dean Ambrose walked into a quiet cocktail late at night, then he seen Sandy a waitress after leaving his number on a napkin, the pair embark on a whi...
2.1K 162 18
What if Roman was drawn to someone and couldn't get her off his mind? What if he would do anything for her without thinking of the consequences? Roma...
76.3K 2.3K 47
Caitie Rose finally made it to the WWE. everything is going exactly as planned until she meets a Mr. Dean Ambrose. Then her whole world gets turned u...
11K 276 19
AJ has a plan to make Dean fall head over heels for her but what happens when both AJ and Dean both fall in love with each other? Will AJ continue wi...