A Shattering Touch - Tomura S...

By MillieFanfic

Y/N L/N and Tomura Shigaraki grew the League of Villains from the ground up with the common goal to kill the... More

Author's Note
playlist
Prologue
Chapter One - Y/N
Chapter Two - Y/N
Chapter Three - Y/N
Chapter Four - Tomura
Chapter Five - Y/N
Chapter Six - Y/N
Chapter Seven - Y/N
Chapter Eight - Y/N
Chapter Ten - Y/N
Chapter Eleven - Y/N
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Y/N
Chapter Fourteen - Y/N
Chapter Fifteen - Y/N
Chapter Sixteen - Y/N
Chapter Seventeen - Tomura
Chapter Eighteen - Y/N
Chapter Nineteen - Y/N
Chapter Twenty - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-One - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Two - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Three - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Four - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Five - Y/N
Author's Note !
Chapter Twenty-Six - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Y/N
Chapter Thirty - Y/N
Chapter Thirty-One - Y/N/Tomura
Chapter Thirty-Two - Y/N

Chapter Nine - Y/N

4.7K 181 86
By MillieFanfic

"And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap."   

 - Everything feels better with her (via unknown)

We spent all day, nearly every day, at our new rendezvous point, a large dusty warehouse, similar to the one we grouped up in before USJ, except this one was a completely open concept area, with random boxes and crates sitting around. I can't tell you where it is, but I can tell you that Tenko started wearing this edgelord overcoat that I've repeatedly swiped from him in the past. I looked amazing in it, because it is a buckle and strap covered leather jacket. Totally badass. Anyway. Sorry. Back to the story - be warned, stuff is about to get real.

I was perched high above the floor on a metal insulation pipe like a bat, hanging upside down and carrying on a conversation with Magne while still upside down. There was a ladder that ran up the wall, so I simply climbed it and leapt out, grabbing the pipe and swinging myself up onto it. Nobody else really batted an eye at the behavior, it was fun, after all, except Compress, who is extremely protective over the girls of the League, Toga, Magne, and I, like we are his daughters. He wouldn't take his eyes off me, and kept muttering that I was going to fall and die.

Tenko simply growled "let her", and said he wouldn't be the one scraping the Y/N splatter off the floor. Such a gentleman, am I right? Despite his words, though, he kept watching my every movement, getting almost embarrassed when I caught him staring. He had left just moments ago, off to go do... I have no idea. Something important.

My phone buzzed in the waistband of my skirt and the shorts underneath, and I crunched up, straddling the pipe and raising my phone to my ear, sitting upright now.

"<Hey, Y/N..?>"

"<Twice? Why are you calling me?>" I asked, confusion twisting my expression. "<Is everything alright? Do you need to talk to Tomura? He just left.>"

"<I have someone here... he's a real creepy guy! A gentleman, really, not scary at all!>" Twice's dueling opinions voiced. "<He said he won't come unless you talk to him. Is he your boyfriend, or something? Aren't you and Shigaraki->" I rolled my eyes. Obviously Dabi hadn't kept his mouth shut.

"<No we aren't, and who is the guy? Definitely not a boyfriend.>" I heard rustling in the earpiece and winced, until a new voice replaced Twice's.

"<Hello, Y/N.>"

Something inside me went cold.

"<Chisaki.>" I attempted to sound nonplussed.

"<I didn't realize your League got bigger.>" His voice was too calm. Deadly calm. "<And call me Overhaul, I've abandoned that name.>" My breath hitched in my throat.

"<What do you want?>" I asked, tone hardening. Overhaul chuckled.

"<You said you'd tell me when the League was expanding, remember? You said you'd tell me when Shigaraki was ready.>"

"<We needed more firepower, but nothing of yours, Overhaul. I told you, this won't work. We don't want you here.>" I hissed.

"<We don't want me there? Or you don't want me there?>" I didn't respond. "<I mean no ill intention, Y/N. Your friend here has simply offered me some time with Shigaraki, and that's all I wish for.>"

"<Call me Ghost. And you want a power position in the villain world, correct? Nobody would advise you in challenging Tomura, as he and I are Master's trainees.>" I snarled.

"<Why is that, hm? Why does Tomura get the glory and the number one spot? What about you?>" Overhaul asked. I scoffed, knowing the angle he was trying to push; he wanted me to turn my back on Tenko, even in the slightest manner, and personal feelings or not, that would never happen in a million years.

"<I don't mind being the mastermind behind things, I'd much rather be relatively unknown with just my codename and possibly face public then completely famous in the media, with them knowing literally everything about me, like my quirks and my background. I already have enough targets on my back. Thing is, Overhaul, are you adding another?>"

"<You seem angry with me, L/N.>" Overhaul sounded amused, which only made me more aggravated.

"<I don't trust you, Chisaki, not after how uneasy we left things.>" I replied calmly, using his last name because he used mine. "<But I'm willing to let this happen. If you try anything stupid, with Tomura or any of the League members, I will stop you. I can combat your quirk, and you know it. And if you really know me as well as you let on, you'll expect that I'll warn you now - I will not hesitate to kill you.>" I pressed END, not waiting for a response. My hands were shaking, and I was gripping the pole so tightly, my knuckles were turning white. Spinner was glaring up at me, suspicious. I fell back, off the pole, stretching out my hand, and closed my eyes as I free fell from the ceiling.

I knew that in typical Chisaki fashion, he wouldn't be here for a few days. It's obvious that Twice isn't the best persuader out there, so there's no way he would've swayed him that easily. I also knew that if Compress missed my hand, I'd be a human shaped splat on the concrete.

A gloves hand connected with mine, and suddenly, it was like I was underwater. Everything was blurred, muffled, and slightly blue, and I felt like I was suspended in mid air, as well as being underwater, if that makes sense. Like it was water, but I could breathe in it. Then, with an audible pop, I was out of Compress' marble and sitting on the floor besides Toga.

"What was the phone call about?" Spinner asked firmly. I ignored him as Dabi cleared his throat.

"Are you suicidal or just stupid?" He growled. He had been rogue, disappearing every other day to do his own thing. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe a little bit of both, but why?"

"Are you even part of the League anymore?" Big Sis Mag cut in, defending me, and I grinned at her. She was super supportive after Master went away, and we got very close very quickly. Dabi stood up threatening, but I held out my hand, freezing just his arms in place.

"Don't start a fight right now, Dabi, I seriously don't need any more bullshit from anyone today." I sighed, dropping my hands into my lap. Within minutes, he scoffed and left. I'd talk to him later, alone, to try and figure out what was wrong, because there was definitely something on his mind. His eyes looked haunted.

"Kuro, can you warp me back to the rooms?" I asked sweetly, but Spinner stepped in between us, still staring me down. I leveled my gaze to his eyes. "Can I help you?"

"You're being rather suspicious, don't you think?" He growled. "Hiding what that phone call was, sneaking off at all hours of the day... you aren't acting trustworthy." Red hot anger clouded my vision and I tackled him to the floor, pinning him so my knee was digging as far into his lower back as his stomach was on the ground, with my other perched beside me. The League around us barely moved, eyes alert and watching closely. Dipping into their minds very briefly, I knew they trusted me over him, so I wasn't exactly worried. I could hear his heartbeat, angrily speeding up. I pulled a long dagger from its sheath along my calf and swung it over his head, pulling the handle so the extremely sharp blade pressed against his neck, slicing the skin from just merely applying pressure. He froze.

"Sweetie, trustworthy? You don't think I'm trustworthy?" I hissed, venom dripping from each letter I spoke. "I've accepted that Shigaraki is running this thing, as our 'leader', I prefer it, actually, but I'm a close ass second and in more of a position of power than you'll ever be, and don't you forget it." I twisted my knee deeper into his back. Spinner gritted his teeth. "I was here before you even thought about Stain. I've been by Shigaraki's side since we were kids, and if you think I'd ever try to hurt him you're fucking insane, you naive fanboy." I stood up slowly, forcing him to stand as well, his back pressed to my chest. I pressed my lips to his ear, speaking very quietly. "If I killed you, they'd be upset for a day. But they'd understand."

Dropping the blade from his throat, I resheathed it and turned away.

"Kuro. Gate."

Within seconds, I was quickly whisked away.

Tomura

When I returned, Y/N was gone, but a shocked silence had fallen over the members who still were stragglers in this dump. My eyes gravitated to Spinner's neck, where a thin line of blood was there, the slice clean and controlled, and I automatically knew who did it.

"Where is Y/N?" I asked.

"Aww, you miss her?" Toga suddenly teased. "Do you love her, Tomura?" Ignoring the brat, I turned to Spinner.

"What did you do...?" My voice was deadly calm, and my hands tensed without even realizing it, but I felt the soft fabric of the gloves Y/N got me and relaxed in the slightest manner.

"She's back at the rooms." Magne replied for him. I nodded slightly, and without a command, Kurogiri warped me away and I was in the hallway, sneakers making decently noisy footsteps in the hallway. I peered in her room after dropping my coat in my room to find it empty, but the dull and flickering light of the bathroom was shining through the ajar door. I stepped forward and saw her holding scissors, her eyes twisted with an emotion I couldn't wide read. Is the idiot going to stab herself? What the fuck happened back there? I threw open the door, mind racing, only to see her trimming her hair, dead ends falling to the floor around her feet, clad with knee high stockings. I exhaled, why the hell I was so scared, I can't tell you, and she looked at me, confused.

"You fucking scared me, Scarface." I hissed, scratching at my neck.

"Sorry." She smiled a little. Hm. No snarky comment. "I was stressing out 'cuz Twice called me about a possible recruit. Wanted to clean up my look a little." Her smile was soft, and seemed genuine. That wave of aggressive heat rushed over me. She was wearing her black skirt with a white button up, the top three buttons undone. The straps with all her weapons were on the floor by the bathtub, not on her legs, with her boots, and her socks were white with black lacy shit on the top. "Why're you here, Tenko?"

I realized I didn't know. Why did I come here? My fingernails scraped along my neck as the brat's words replayed in my head. "I don't know, bored-"

Y/N's touch made my words halt as she caught my hands, pulling them away from my neck, and wiping her thumb on the skin there.

"You drew blood. You've really gotta stop doing that." She explained, cheeks pink. "Um... Spinner and I fought. He said I was untrustworthy and other crap like that." She shrugged. I tried to ignore the anger bubbling up in my chest.

"He's a damn lizard." I growled, and she laughed. My cheeks warmed, like if she touched them my skin would melt off.

"Damn straight." Giggling, she knelt down, using a brush to clean up the hair off the floor and pushing it into the trash barrel.

I watched her silently, resisting the urge to scratch my neck, and randomly thought of the night she was dressing my wound. How my body was moving on its own, wanting to be closer to her. What if Kurogiri hadn't knocked? What if he didn't even come into the fucking room and left us the hell alone? I didn't even know what I was doing... and she didn't move away from me. Why didn't she move away from me? Just a second later and our lips would've actually touched. Did she not understand that? My hands snaked up and found their way back to my neck. The feelings from when that happened were back, and they were annoying coupled with that blushing heat.

"I'm not reading your mind, but your senses are kind of overwhelming, Tenko." Y/N turned to me. "And your thoughts are, too, and I'm not even reading them." She tore my hands from my neck once again and cupped her hands around the raw skin, looking me in the eyes. Why did I suddenly lose the ability to breathe?! After a moment, she pulled them back and my blood was spotted on her palms. She quickly washed them off and grabbed my hands again, sticking them in the pockets of my pants. "What is wrong?"

"I don't freaking know." I grumbled. "Everything is pissing me off. What about you? You've been acting weird."

"I..." She trailed off. "This must really look like a by-the-book breakdown, huh? Spontaneously cutting my hair? Falling off high places with zero regard for my life? The League losing trust in me?" Y/N's voice was higher pitched, strained with anxiety as she forced a laugh. Her fingertips fumbled with one another annoyingly; I always hated her fidgeting. "The recruit Twice was talking about is that Yakuza guy Master showed you a picture of; we're old friends and we had a falling out..." I nodded, knowing exactly who she was talking about. "Dabi being non-existent, the members doubting me, you being in my head twenty-four seven... This is all driving me crazy."

Me?

The scissors were in her hands again as she fidgeted, and I quickly grabbed them, tossing them on the counter before she could slip and stab herself like a moron.

"Y/N, you need to calm the hell down right now." I hissed. Her eyes were bloodshot and filled with tears, and it reminded me of... before. When we were kids. I shook my head, walking out of the bathroom.

Y/N

He left and I viciously wiped away the tears threatening to spill over onto my cheeks, hoisting myself up and sitting on the counter. You can deal with this. He probably just doesn't want to deal with your bipolar ass at the moment. Don't blame him. My thoughts were spinning in a constant loop before I looked up from my hands to see and feel a pair of surprisingly warm arms pulling a sweatshirt over my head. The sweatshirt.

His sweatshirt.

Tears burned at my eyes again, and I sniffed, wiping them away.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"For what?" Tenko asked, his expression making him look like a moody teenager.

"My instability, of course." I laughed, trying to be lighthearted despite my mental state. He stepped closer; since I was sitting on the counter we were perfectly eye to eye, and he hesitantly pulled up my hood, fingers lingering on it, framing my face.

"Shut up." He replied, but not in an insulting or harsh manner, not even in a growl like he always speaks. He touched a lock of my hair and my face burned, my eyes quickly darting away before he pulled his hands back.

"You said... you were feeling off, too." I whispered. "What's going on, now that we're having this ultra fun therapy session, here." Tenko was quiet.

"I just feel weird." He finally grumbled. "I don't know why, it's freaking annoying."

"Very descriptive, Shimura. I can vividly feel your emotions." I teased, and his pale cheekbones flushed, and it was him avoiding my eyes, not the other way around. He extended his hand, and I took it, confused, and he threaded our fingers together, finally meeting my eyes. My mouth opened slightly in surprise, but I bit my lip and kept the gaze directed at him, as he did to me. Keeping our hands together, he awkwardly wrapped his arms around me. I was frozen, but slowly pulled him closer, hugging him back. The awkwardness faded as he buried his head in the crook of my neck where it meets my shoulder, shakily exhaling. My heart ached; I could tell he was just as stressed as I was. I used my free hand to run my fingers through his hair, still in shock about how long it was getting. It really suited him. He hummed just barely, content, and I heightened my hearing to hear his heartbeat, and grinned when it was just as quick and erratic as mine.

"Nobody is gonna believe you if you tell them." He mumbled, breath hot against my neck. My blush deepened. It was a very innocent act, but the butterflies in my body thought otherwise.

"I wasn't going to." He hugged me a little tighter as I continued to play with his hair. "Tenko, have you ever hugged anyone before?"

"Shut up. No."

I nodded, resting my forehead on this shoulder, squeezing his hand. It was even more obvious now, we both liked one another, but this was the first time we had really been able to show it. My stomach did flips as his breathing matched mine; he was copying each breath I took. He began to pull away, so I released him, but he still hung onto my hand. My heart pounded as he kissed the back of it, breaking our eye contact. His lips, dry but warm, very slowly pulled away from my skin until just his bottom lip brushed it before he was releasing my hand. He tapped my cheek.

"You're bright red, Y/N. I don't think I've ever seen you blush this badly." He smirked. I instinctively swatted his finger away.

"You should see yourself, Handsy. You look like a tomato."

"I hate you."

"Hmm. Do you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 17.2K 41
[ᴅᴀʙɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢�...
13.1K 548 14
--Sweet Dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?-- - - - > kidnapped and brought into a whole new life by the league of villains, y...
41 0 8
Everything was as peaceful as it could get in the League of Villains bar until a mysterious girl walks in with an intriguing past. After fierce train...
213K 10.1K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...