Pregnant but a virgin

By torimichelle01

'Mam , it seems that you're pregnant"Doctor Johnson spoke while looking down at his clipboard . My eyes grew... More

A|N
You need to find closure
I'm here for you
Got jokes , huh ?
Guess i'll be a mushroom
Dead ass serious
Welcome to the Pregnancy Inn
The baby is about to come (Pt 1)
The baby is about to come(Pt 2)
Buying & Making
Youtube Ideas??

I didn't

16.5K 403 62
By torimichelle01

There shouldn't be any mistakes , I proof read everything . Please enjoy and leave feedback😘

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{I didn't}

"C'mon Chasity . We gone be late because of you" my boyfriend , Terrance aka Tip , of 3 years shouted from downstairs . I took one last look at myself before walking downstairs . I honestly didn't want to go to his parent's Christmas dinner . His mom creeps me out .

"Finally . What was you doing up there anyways"Tip asked as he grabbed his car keys and jacket .

"Taking a shit"I bluntly replied .

He scrunched up his face before shaking his head . I walked outside and busted out laughing . He was a fool if he actually thought I was up there doing that .

"Babe , I was only joking" .

"You sure ? You was up there for a good 10 minutes"he laughed as he shut my door to his 2015 Mercedes Benz .

I waited until he got on his side of the car before punching him in his chest . He screamed like a female and started up the car .

"Damn Chasity ? You didn't have to do that , you know my ass suffer with chest problems"he complained .

"Whatever" .

~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to his parent's house and I sighed , regretting I even brought my black ass . His parent's are good people and his sister is too but like I said before , his mom creeps me out . She's always watching me and smiling at me .

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Tip place his warm hand on my left thigh , which calmed my nerves . I never told him how his mama would act towards me but I think he knows . He would always tell me that his mama been that way .

I un-buckled myself and fixed my dress . I don't see why I allowed Tip to pick out my dress , he picked me out something really short . Thankfully I put on some tights . Tip grabbed my shaky hand and kissed it . I smiled and rested my head on him as we walked , hand in hand .

Terrance

"Knock on the door"Chasity told me .

"You can ask"I replied .

She rolled her eyes and she sent me an evil mug . She always doing that shit when she either mad or aggregated .

"Negro nah . This yo mama house"she replied taking her big ass head off of my shoulder .

"Maybe I don't wanna knock"I spoke .

"Maybe you wanna die then"she yelled .

"See , why you gotta get loud"I asked .

"Why you gotta act so childish" ?

The door abruptly opened and it was my sister , Hannah . Her long hair flowed freely , her belly piercing stood out as well as her pregnant belly .

"What's with the ratchness" I heard Chasity mumble under her breath . I poked her in her side and she hit me on my head . Hannah stood not knowing what in the hell was going on . Hannah barely comes around so she has no idea that me and Chasity play like this all the time . Hannah cut her eyes at me as she folded her arms under her chest . I decided to speak up first .

"You ain't gone speak"I asked Hannah .

"Not if I don't want to"she answered with an attitude .

"Who got your panties in a bunch"I asked as me and Chasity walked through the house .

"Ask daddy"she replied storming off .

''Your family is----interesting''Chasity laughed .

"So are yo invisible edges"I commented back .

She hit me in my chest , again . I sighed and heard my mama and Hannah's voice getting closer .

"My baby"mama yelled . I smiled as I hugged my mother back . She hugged me for a good minute before turning her attention towards Chasity .

"And my daughter in law ! Hey honey"she hugged Chasity .

"Hello Miss Conner"Chasity smiled as she hugged my mama .

"Oh please call me mama . Little girl we've been through this several times"she laughed . Chasity messed with her hair and nodded .

"Oh please come on into the kitchen . Most of the food is done , we'll just talk until further notice"Mama spoke .

"Okay"Chasity & I replied in unison .

~~~~~~~

Chasity

One thing I did like about Terrance's mama was her cooking . She may be weird and all but she can defiantly throw down in the kitchen , there's no doubt about that .

Currently , we were all seated around the table , and for some strange reason I felt the urge to throw up . I don't know why because I know good and well I'm not pregnant because I'm a virgin . Maybe I'm coming down with the flu .

"Excuse me , Terrance can you follow me"I asked standing up .

"What's wrong"Mama Conner asked .

"Oh nothing , I just need to talk to Terrance"I spoke trying to hold back the feeling of throwing up . What the hell is going on with me ?

Terrance stood up and followed me to the back ."Baby ! You all right"Terrance asked .

I was about to reply but that failed because I ran into the bathroom and threw up everything I had ate . I felt Terrance pull my hair back and groaned at the sound of me throwing up . I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet . I then rinsed my mouth out with water and put 4 tic tacs in my mouth .

"You're not all right . What the hell is wrong with you"Terrance asked with his eyebrows raised as he leaned against the door .

I shrugged as I felt tears coming to my eyes , why in the hell was I about to cry ?

"I don't know what's wrong with me Tip . And now I'm feeling all emotional"I spoke wiping my eyes . Terrance shook his head , and then closed the door behind him as he stepped inside .

"You pregnant"he asked ?

My eyes grew wide as I slapped Terrance across the face . Why in the hell would he ask me that ?

"No the hell I'm not . I'm always around you Terrance . You know damn well I'm still a virgin"I responded back angrily .

"Shit ! My bad Chasity . Damn , I was only asking"Terrance replied rubbing his face .

"I don't care...baby do I look fat"I asked .

"I'm scheduling you an appointment ASAP"Terrance replied leaving out the door .

"You never answered me"I yelled .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't see why I'm here . I'm perfectly fine"I grumbled .

"No the fuck your not . Yo sick ass threw up on my fucking Taxi's 12's"Terrance complained as he looked down at his socks .

On the way here , me and Terrance was in a full heated make out session and I accidentally threw up on his Jordan's . I told him I was sorry about a million times but he ignored it .

"I'm sorry Tip damn"I replied rolling my eyes .

"Ms.Love"the doctor called out .

I stood up while Terrance followed me . I began to feel something in m stomach and I wasn't exactly sure what it was . Maybe , I'm being possessed . Hell I don't damn know .

"So , you're here to know if your pregnant right"the man asked whose name tag read 'Doctor Johnson'

"Yeap"I replied ."I'm really wasting time because I know I'm not pregnant because I'm still a virgin"I smiled proudly .

"Oh ...okay then"the doctor replied looking confused . Shit , he wasn't the only one . I'm confused myself .

"Pee in this cup and bring it back"he instructed me . I hopped out of the chair and grabbed the cup . I went inside the bathroom and began to do my thang .

~~~~~

"This is pointless"I stated .

"Nobody told yo ass to fart in my fucking face"Terrance groaned .

"It was a small poot , okay"I replied with my eyebrows raised . Terrance has been being a bitch for the past 17 minutes , where in the hell is this damn doctor ?

The doctor finally showed up and he had a smile on his face . What the hell up with him ?

'Mam , it seems that you're pregnant"Doctor Johnson spoke while looking down at his clipboard . My eyes grew huge as Tip gave me a death look .

"I feel that there's a lot of tense in the room right now , so I'll just leave you two your privacy"Doctor Johnson said as he exited out his office .

I turnt my attention towards Tip's , he wouldn't even look at me . How could I explain this ? No , I didn't cheat . I pulled his sweater and he angrily snatched his arm away from me .

"Terrance , I can explain"I mumbled messing with my fingers . Nah , I really couldn't to be honest but it was worth a shot .

"I don't wanna fucking hear it ! I never cheated on you Chasity"he spoke calmly which made me feel calm .

"If I told you , you wouldn't believe me"I answered truthfully .

"Fuck it"he spoke getting up to leave .

"Terrance , I promise to god I didn't cheat"I started ."I'm still a virgin-------" .

Okay I know I said I would be posting this in late december but the chapter was already finished , so I was like hell why not post it now ? The 2nd chapter will be posted December 26th .

CAST

Summerella : Chasity

Chris Jay : Terrance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
117K 2.3K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
574K 18.3K 54
Sequel to Mr Reigns The room echoed despite the fact that it was filled with furniture and papers spread everywhere. The doctor who was sitting in fr...
106K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...