In The Arms Of The Demon | Ji...

jesusagittarius द्वारा

An innocent and fragile boy named Jungkook and his friends decide to summon ghosts one day. But what happens... अधिक

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
announcement
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
announcement #2
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

5.6K 315 256
jesusagittarius द्वारा

—Jungkook entered the apartment, his head twisted and tears began to dry on his cheeks. He laid the bag on the floor, took off his clothes, and entered his bathroom in his underwear.

His eyes looked at his hand, which was beginning to turn blue from a strong pressure from Jinyoung. He untied his hair, put down the boxers, and went into the shower.

Cold water began to run down his body, which he hated from the heart. The tears returned to his eyes and let them float with the water.

„You're so beautiful"

Suddenly he heard a deep foreign voice behind him, taking a shampoo bottle from his reflexes, ready to attack. He turned quickly, ready to shout and throw everything around him at someone, but what he saw surprised him.

Nobody. The younger one was completely confused, he didn't know what to do. He was sure he heard a voice behind him, or maybe his mind was just playing with it.

After all the stress, that would be perfectly normal. However, uncertainty still haunted him, he placed his feet on the carpet beside the shower and quickly put on his rabbit robe.

Still shampoo bottle in hand, drops of hair fell to the floor, he came out of the bathroom, looking in all directions around him.

What if it was Jinyoung? What if he came to do something to him?Jungkook quickly picked up the cell phone he still had in his bag and looked at the time. He couldn't believe it was eight in the evening, because he was just going to the gym a moment ago.

When he did a personal inspection of the whole apartment again, he locked the main door and closed all the windows. For sure. He turned on the light for a small light, sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

He just switched to the channel where the news went, so he decided he could see what was happening in the world.

The younger lay down on the couch and leaned over a warm blanket with pink elephants. Suddenly, a photo of the bloodied locker room in the same gym where he was today showed up on the whole screen.

„Tonight around six in the evening, a boy named Park Jinyoung was brutally murdered in a gym on Carpathian Street. His body was found torn to pieces in the locker room, where he was probably about to go home. There was no record of the camera how it happened. That's why I ask all people to stay home and not go out until the police find the killer!"

The younger felt his breath stop, staring at the screen with his widen eyes, at the whole bloodied room. It's true that he feels better that Jinyoung won't do anything to him, but who killed him? It never occurred to him in a dream that someone would be able to do it.

Honestly, he felt very guilty, maybe if he came there again as he told him, it didn't have to happen. His thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice began to speak.

„Hello! Do you have any suspicions of who it might be?" The reporter asked, who handed the microphone to the same lady who was behind the counter.

„Absolutely not, no one was here today except that boy who was killed. So I don't understand how someone got into the locker room when I didn't see them" The lady replied, but something didn't go through the younger boy's head. Why did she say that no one else was there when he was there that day and even asked her for shorts?

He certainly didn't want the cops to start knocking on his door, he was the only one in the gym.

He was still chased by the strange feeling that a few hours ago he was talking to a boy who had been brutally murdered that evening.

His hand reached for the remote and switched to netflix so he could watch the anime to calm down.

After a while he turned off the TV and went to his bedroom, he laid his body in the bed and closed his tired eyes, trying to not think about what happened today.

+:☬:+

Jungkook wakes up in the middle of the night to the sound of breathing that isn't his own. He suddenly wasn't wearing a T-shirt and he felt something sharp on his chest.

What's going on? He asked in his mind, but his eyes did not dare open due to the sound of breathing beside his ear.

His body began to shake on its own. He hoped that someone next to him that's too close for his liking will leave as soon as possible, that the younger theater would discourage him and go away.

Out of shock and pain, he opened his eyes, what he saw caused him chills and fear filled his whole body. A claw engrained in his chest.

Bloody red eyes, black scleras, horns, sharp teeth like a snake, and the worst of it were the tentacles on his back that held the younger's body in place so he couldn't move. Although he had a handsome face, he looked like a monster or some creature.

„I'm sorry, angel, but I have to do it" A dark deep voice announced, the younger one was trying to escape from the tentacles that held his feet. His legs began to dig forward and his body began to defend itself from the pain.

Tears streamed down his chubby cheeks, sobs came from his lips and his eyes were tightly closed. He felt his chest burn, the long claw that belonged to the creature began to move, as if he were writing or drawing something in his skin.

Blood began to flow down his body and he had no choice, even if he had to kill him, he had to try the risk.

„P-PLEASE SOMEONE HEL- mmph!" He planned to shout for someone to come help him, but the unknown man quickly covered his mouth with his other hand.

Although he had almost no strength in his body, he tried to scream in his hand, but the only thing that came out of his covered lips were muffled cries. The pain in his chest was so unbearable that he felt he would not survive.

After fifteen seconds of what seemed like one hour to him, the man pulled his claw from an innocent boy, which was now dirty from blood.

The tentacles were released by the creature so he could rest a little, but the blood still did not stop coming from his chest.

Pain was all the younger felt, and his blurred vision due to tears was all he saw. He wanted to call the police, his hand trying to reach for the bedside table, but he could no longer move his body. As if he was nailed to the bed.

„Does it hurt very much?" The man next to him asked stupidly, as if he hadn't digged his claw into his skin a moment ago. The younger boy just looked to the side, facing the wall, so he won't look at the reason why he was suffering now.

Suddenly he felt the man's hand aggressively take his chin and turn his face toward the his face.

„If I ask you something, I think it's polite for you to answer me" He said in a dangerous voice, as if he was warning the younger.

With fear in his eyes, Jungkook looked the other way so he won't have look into those red eyes. The younger knew that if he didn't answer, he could kill him, so he nodded with his head as yes.

„I want a verbal answer" The grip on his chin intensified, Jungkook took courage and looked him in the eyes.

„Y-yes, it h-hurts a lot..." He answered and at that moment, the demon stood up, looked at the younger one last time and left the room closing the door behind him.

Suddenly Jungkook felt very tired, is this the way he dies? He didn't even have time to say goodbye to his hyungs. Suddenly everything was black and younger blacked out on bed.

+:☬:+

His sleep ended abruptly, as he was shaken back into reality. His eyes opened, his eyelashes faintly batting against his lids when he blinked. He laid on the bed, debating whether or not he should get up. His muscles felt weak, just like his energy.

Than it hit him. He quickly looked at his chest and there was a bandage all over it. The duvet under him was all clean. Was it a dream or what? What time is it? How long had he been asleep? All of these questions shot through his mind.

He felt his body suddenly start to burn, as if he had the highest temperature in the world. He hoped the scary man had left, or he would probably have killed himself on the spot.

His eyes watched the room until they landed on the cell phone on the bedside table. Bingo. He reached for him slowly as his body was still aching, but he turned it on, but nothing happened, it was probably discharged.

After several attempts, he managed to plug it into the charger due to his shaking hands.

His mind began to think about what to do, should he call the police? Does hyungs have to know that first? Does he have to tell anyone at all? These questions flew over his head, which began to hurt because of the fever that the younger had.

„W-well, Jungkook think.. What would Jin hyung do?" He asked himself , looking at the door with his hand on his burning forehead.

Slowly, with pain on his chest cause of the cut, he stood up, approached the door, and placed his ear on it, hearing the sound behind the door.

Silence. That was all he heard and wanted to hear. His hand slowly opened the door, sticking only its head out, looking around at the empty apartment.

He walked slowly into each room, looking through every window and door, but he still couldn't figure out how the man got inside.

He might have believed it was a dream or the man was a ghost, but the wound on his chest was talking about something else.

It occurred to him then that he had a bandaged wound and clean sheets when he hadn't done any of it. Was it the man? He entered the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, rather at the bandage that obscured what the man had carved in him.

Although he didn't know who bandaged his chest, he definitely wanted to know one thing, and that's how bad is the wound.

The younger thought it was quite deep and serious, but his curiosity acted for him. He slowly took the end of the bandage and began to twist it, he saw dried blood in some places but it did not stop him.

When the bandage fell to the ground, what he saw in the mirror would not dream in his worst nightmare.

Fear returned to his body again, widen eyes, sweat began to form on his forehead, and his body began to shake slowly...

Satanic pentagram

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
Unpunished/Vkook ff Mia द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

106K 5.3K 51
From kindergarten to elementary school, and finally, middle school, Kim Taehyung was the worst nightmare of both Jeon Jungkook and his best friend. W...
20.1K 1.4K 18
BTS move into a mansion for a month unaware of the deadly spirit lurking in the hallways of the building. Surprisingly the spirit seems to have some...
13.7K 523 20
Top-JK (MxB) Top-Jk Jeon Jungkook is a priest after passing a traumatic event when he was a teenager and had an evil entity in his body for it to lea...