Shy Girl (A Chris Brown love...

By Dejaboo_143

What will happen when the shy girl, Sarailah Jade Marie Smith, transfers to a new school? Will he change her? More

Shy Girl (A Chris Brown love Story)
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Sowwie!!
Sowwie Again!!!
Bruhhh
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Should I Delete Or Nahh?
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Sowwie...
Changes!
Sequel Posted!
New Book Ideas
Check it out

Shy Girl

4.9K 159 63
By Dejaboo_143

Sarailah POV

I stared at my 3 beautiful baby girls. They are just beautiful. They look like Chris a little...but more me.

Chris interrupted my thoughts saying, "What will their names be?"

"Melody, Harmony, and Symphony?" I looked at Chris for confirmation.

He slightly nodded and hugged me. And suddenly i started to see a vision of the...

I stand at the stove cooking as I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yell. Once they enter they crowd around me asking questions."Can mommy get a hello first??" After I said that, they all came and hugged and kissed me.

I couldn't see the faces of the children or who brought them...

"Chris?" I asked. He came and gave me a hug and kiss like all of the rest.

"I love you Sarailah."

The vision is over and I realize that me and Chris are meant to be together. Our future is bright and we love eachother.

"I love you Chris." I said to him

"I love you more than anything Sarailah Jade." He responded as doctor Williams walked.

"Excuse me, I just have a few things to tell and ask you. If you will have a seat please. Thank you. Names of children? And would you like to stay as long as they stay? If so, you will be here for about a month."

We answered his questions and he wrote them down on a pad. He soon left, leaving me and Chris alone. I looked up into his eyes and he looked into mine. We stayed that way for a while until a nurse knocked and came in.

"Knock, knock. I'm sorry to interrupt. I just have to show you a couple of things. If that's okay at the moment? Okay, and I'm nurse Fox."

I nodded then introduced my self. She asked me if I wanted Chris to leave. I said yes and he left. As he left, I could've sworn he winked at her...maybe he had something in his eye.

Chris POV

I left the room and on my way out I winked at the nurse. She smiled a little and blushed. I think she likes me. And before yall say that I'm cheating, I'm not. Because me and Sarailah ain't official so I ain't a cheater, I'm a player.

I walked around the hospital flirting with a couple of nurses. I got a couple of numbers too.

Sarailah POV

Nurse Fox showed me breast feed and how to use the pump...since I will be in here for a month. While she showed me these things, we made small talk...mostly about Chris.

"So are you and the young man that left together?" She asked. 

Nosy ass -_-

"No, but we love each other and he's the father of my children." I said as politely as I could.

We made more conversation...about Chris. I see that I'ma have to watch out for this one. But then again, maybe not because Chris won't hurt me again because-

He loves me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 40.6K 84
Alana Cardenas is a young, beautiful, and independent New York native. Her family is very close and consist of her father an three overprotective bro...
381K 13.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
192K 12.3K 32
I still have the newspaper clipping. It's a picture of me the first day of my existence, at least, it's the first day I remember. That was three ye...