TodoDeku/KiriBaku Shorts

De enigmatic_erratum

** ACCEPTING REQUESTS ** Just your weekly dose of BNHA Yaoi Fan Ships of TodoDeku and KiriBaku tandem For re... Mais

DARE (TodoDeku)
Notice
PDA (KiriBaku)
DARE pt.2 (TodoDeku)
BEACH DAY (KiriBaku)
JEALOUS (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt.1 (KiriBaku)
MY HERO (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
SURPRISE (TodoDeku)
MERMAID (KiriBaku)
SAVED (TodoDeku)
DRUNK
FEVER (TodoDeku)
NOT A ONE SHOT
Long Time No See...
NOT ANOTHER ONE SHOT
TOO LATE (TodoDeku)
INJURY (KiriBaku)
FOREVER? Part One (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
FOREVER? Part Two (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
NOTICE
TOO LATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
PROTECT (Baby Todoroki ver.)
LOST AND FOUND (Todoroki x Baby Midoriya)
HIDE AND SEEK (TodoDeku)
GIFT (KiriBaku)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 1(Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 1 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 2 (Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 2 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
FIX YOU (Villain MidoKiri x Hero TodoBaku)
FIRST DATE pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
MINE pt. 1(TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
MINE pt. 2 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
MINE pt. 3 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
HOME (TodoDeku)
LETTER (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 1 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 3 (KiriBaku)
I THINK I'LL GO ON HIATUS AGAIN...
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
HIATUS MY ASS
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 4 (KiriBaku)
THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT ANYMORE
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 5 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 6 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 7 (KiriBaku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 1(TodoDeku)
ON HOLD
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.1 (TodoDeku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.2 (TodoDeku)
REMEMBER ME (TodoDeku)
FOR ME (TodoDeku)

GOODBYE (KiriBakuTodoDeku)

2.7K 75 164
De enigmatic_erratum

REQUESTED BY Azkel Zayzon from Facebook

~ ANGST WARNING ~

If he could, he would tear the intertwined hands that displayed in front of him and keep them apart; If he could, he would wipe those happy smiles that they shared and didn't care about the sadness he was feeling; if he could, he would cut his ears off just so he could stop listening to them saying how much they loved each other; if he could, he would poke his eyes blind just so he could stop seeing how happy the latter was in another's arms; if he could, he would rip his heart out and die on the spot just to stop the pain he had been feeling...

If he could...

"Deku-kun... you okay?" Uraraka's voice snapped Midoriya and he realized he had been glaring at his boyfriend-- no, ex-boyfriend-- as he flirted with his blonde childhood friend, Bakugo, while they shared lunch together at the cafeteria.

"Y-yes..." Midoriya answered, averting his eyes from the new couple bitterly and glared at his food-- Katsudon-- which he used to love, but now... now nothing helps cheer him up.

"We can switch places so you can't see them," Uraraka said with an encouraging smile but the greenhead just shook his head and slowly ate his lunch-- forcing his eyes to look down only on his food and nothing else.

It had been a few weeks since it happened-- Midoriya and Kirishima got called to the principal's office to see Todoroki and Bakugo already inside as well as Aizawa-sensei, All Might, Principal Nezu and a woman who was introduced as Aiko-- an old friend of All Might and an alumnus at UA.

Apparently, she had accidentally bumped into Bakugo while walking down the halls and had activated her quirk, which was dubbed as Black Magic-- a quirk where just by touching them, she can hypnotize anyone and force them into believing that they are in love with another person. The quirk is irreversible and has no time limit so it was hard to say when Bakugo was going to get back to normal.

Todoroki was walking not so far from Bakugo when it happened and also got half of the blast Bakugo received. Eventually, they were the first person each had laid an eye on, instantly activating the quirk and had them feel powerful infatuation with each other.

This had surprised both Kirishima and Midoriya since the moment they stepped inside the office, Bakugo and Todoroki were holding hands which were a first since both boys hated each other's guts and Bakugo won't be caught dead holding another person's hand, even if it was Eiji.

"Another thing," Aiko said, "Their memories were also altered by my quirk; since they both think that they're each other's boyfriends, they would probably think that the memories you've had with them happened in the past,"

"Meaning?" Kirishima asked.

"They think of us as their ex-boyfriends, is that it?" Midoriya asked and Aiko nodded.

"Isn't there any other way to reverse the effects of the quirk?" Kirishima asked in frustration, "Eri-chan might--"

"Eri's powers are still unstable and would be more dangerous if we try it on them," Aizawa answered.

"So we just have to wait until it wears off?" Midoriya asked.

"You can try and bring them back on your own," Aiko said, "But it would take time and the result is unsure... Normally my quirk lasts for just about a few days to a month, depending on how hard they were hit by it... But due to the effects of the quirk enhancer that had been inside my body that time, I couldn't control it and even I don't know how it would prolong..."

Kirishima clicked his tongue in annoyance before standing up from his seat and walking up to Bakugo who was busy snuggling to Todoroki.

"Bakugo, let's go," Kirishima called and both boys looked at him in confusion.

"Go... where idiot?" Bakugo asked.

"Back to the dorms of course," Kirishima said and grabbed Bakugo's arm and tried to pull him, but Todoroki activated his quirk and blocked Kirishima-- Midoriya coming in a second early and prevented any injury from the redhead by pulling him away.

"Shoto that was dangerous!" Midoriya said.

Todoroki raised a brow at Midoriya. "I know we're friends and all Midoriya, but I don't think I've given you any permission to call me by my first name,"

Idiot. Midoriya thought. You told me you never liked it when I call you by your last name... Now you want me to change it.

"S-sorry, Todoroki-kun..." Midoriya said with an apologetic smile, feeling his heart crack-- Todoroki has forgotten all about him.

"What are you two on about?" Bakugo asked suspiciously.

"You're under the influence of a quirk you idiot!" Kirishima said, "I don't know if you remember it, but... I'm your boyfriend and Todoroki belongs to Midoriya,"

"I know you love joking around, shitty hair, but you've crossed a line this time," Bakugo said. "Icyhot has been my boyfriend since I confessed after before we went to I-Island,"

Kirishima bit his inner cheek. It was him who Bakugo confessed to, not Todoroki.

"Idiot..." Kirishima said before turning and walked away, Midoriya chasing after him.

"W-wait... Kirishima-kun!" Midoriya called but skidded to a stop when Kirishima suddenly halted.

"Are you okay with this, Midoriya?" Kirishima asked, his voice shaking and Midoriya couldn't distinguish it as hurt or irritation.

Midoriya looked down and shook his head. "I-I... It hurts, seeing him in somebody else's hand even though I know this is just because of a quirk but..."

Kirishima grabbed Midoroya by his arms. "Then we have to bring them back together,"

"E-eh? Is that even possible?"

"Look, I've heard from somewhere that the heart cannot be easily fooled... they might not remember us but their hearts do and if we just try to remind them who we are to them then maybe... No... They will definitely remember us,"

But was it really that simple? To remind someone of the love you had when they had clearly forgotten it and moved on?

"What do you say?" Kirishima asked, determination written all over his face.

Midoriya bit his lip before nodding bashfully.

"It's going to hurt... but it will be worth it once they come back to us," Kirishima said.

'Will they come back, though?' Both boys asked their own selves secretly and had tried to shake the feeling of doubt off.

***

It had been a few weeks since the incident happened and Kirishima and Midoriya had tried everything they can to help Bakugo and Todoroki remember, some of their classmates and teachers had also helped them in a way that they would always keep Bakugo and Todoroki separated and have them partnered up with Kirishima and Midoriya during class activities, but both boys still seem to forget who their boyfriends really were.

Bakugo and Todoroki often spend time together especially after classes-- sneaking off outside UA or even just hiding on the school's rooftop with no Midoriya or Kirishima to disturb them.

However, as days passed by Midoriya and Kirishima were slowly losing hope that they would get their boyfriends back... until they started showing signs that the quirk was starting to lose its effects.

***

"What are you doing here?" Kirishima asked when he saw Bakugo standing by his door.

"What do you mean? I always come here after training, right? Or have you forgotten who your boyfriend was?" Bakugo said and Kirishima looked in shock.

"W-what...?" Kirishima asked and Bakugo blinked as his hand made its way to his head after a slight headache.

"Y-you okay, Katsuki?" Kirishima asked and Bakugo inched away.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" Bakugo said, brows furrowed in confusion. "T-this isn't Todoroki's room,"

"Y-you remembered who I was for a brief moment..." Kirishima mumbled then grabbed Bakugo's hand before the blonde could even turn his back on him.

"What the fuck Shitty Hair?" Bakugo grumbled and tried to pull his hand away.

"You remembered me..." Kirishima said, "Please tell me you remember me,"

"I remember you being annoying," Bakugo said, "Now let the fuck go you weird asshole,"

Kirishima shook his head and pulled Bakugo close, slamming their lips together for a brief moment before Bakugo struggled to back away.

"Disgusting!" Bakugo yelled, wiping his lips with his arm. "What the actual fuck Shitty Hair!"

"You remembered who I am!" Kirishima said, blinking his tears away. He has had enough of this, he wanted Bakugo-- his Bakugo-- back in his arms and every passing minute felt like hell to the redhead, especially upon seeing Bakugo doing the things to Todoroki when it was supposed to be Kirishima being hugged and kissed like that. "Please remember Katsuki... I-I'm your boyfriend! Not Todoroki! I'm the one who loves to be pet on the hair every time we cuddle at night, I'm the one who loves it when you fix my hair in public, I'm the one who likes to hold your hand under the table because you don't like displaying affections in public, I'm the one who you go to every night after class so we can talk about each other's day and cuddle before going to bed... I... I'M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU! Not Todoroki! Not anyone else!"

Bakugo was taken aback by Kirishima's outbursts. "H-how... How did you know that I do those things? Are you a fucking stalker?"

"I'm your fucking boyfriend Katsuki Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled, furiously wiping his tears away. "How dare you fucking forget that!"

Bakugo looked at Kirishima as the redhead cried in front of him. This was getting ridiculous, if he had been with Kirishima then why does he only remember Todoroki being his boyfriend? He's too young to be that forgetful.

He sighed." Look... I don't know what's going on that you and Deku started to work your way to keep me and Todoroki apart but... I love Icyhot and I have loved him ever since..."

Kirishima's eyes snapped to meet Bakugo's and he saw no love displaying from the blonde's eyes and he was hit with the terrible truth-- Bakugo wasn't coming back to him anymore.

"Maybe we had something in the past... I don't remember and I don't know why..." Bakugo mumbled, his brows furrowed in confusion-- why does telling these words hurts him so much? He shouldn't be hurt right? He didn't even love the redhead to be hurt like this yet why... why does saying it hurts?

"Do... Do you not love me anymore?" Kirishima asked, tears flowing down his face.

"I don't know if I even loved you, to be honest..." Bakugo answered. "But it would do us both if you stay away from me... This is starting to get out of hand and it's actually very irritating to have to tail behind me like some dog,"

"... Yeah... Yeah, okay..." Kirishima answered and Bakugo felt disappointment-- somehow he didn't want Kirishima to stay away, though he really didn't know why to begin with.

Letting out one final sigh, Bakugo turned his back on Kirishima and left-- every step made both their hearts crack.

***

"Midoriya... what are you..." Todoroki asked as soon as he saw Midoriya standing at the rooftop where he and Bakugo usually hang out to keep anyone from disturbing them.

"I-I'm sorry I..." Midoriya said, "Sero said you and Bakugo usually hang out here so I thought I'd be able to see you here if I stood by,"

Todoroki sensed that Midoriya was trying to corner him again, like he always did, to try to "bring" his memories back-- how Midoriya was his boyfriend and how he was under the influence of a quirk to think that Bakugo was his boyfriend even though Todoroki himself couldn't remember it happening at all.

"If this is about that damned quirk again, I don't want to talk about it," Todoroki said. This has to end now-- Midoriya was getting desperate and it was pissing Todoroki off. "I can't remember anything from what you said and even it did happen, shouldn't that all be kept in the past now?"

"W-what do you mean?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm saying that Bakugo is my boyfriend now and if ever we had something in between us, maybe it's all in the past now and you're just being delusional,"

"I am not!" Midoriya protested, "We're still together! Look, you don't even take your ring off!"

Todoroki looked down on his own chest to see a silver ring he had always been wearing-- it was the promise ring he gave Bakugo when they once went out on a date but since it's dangerous to keep accessories during training, he kept it hidden underneath his shirt as a necklace.

Midoriya fished something from his pocket and showed another ring that was identical to Todoroki's. "This is our promise ring... You promised me forever! Forever doesn't end! You can't end it even if you wanted to!"

By this time, Midoriya was getting frustrated-- he wanted Todoroki back to him and he couldn't just standby and watch his boyfriend love someone else that wasn't him.

"You said that you'd love me forever... that you'd stay by my side... that not even the most powerful quirk could erase your love for me, yet you..." Midoriya mumbled, letting out a choked sob.

Todoroki watched as Midoriya cried before silently sighing and taking his necklace off. Midoriya looked at him in shock and utter disbelief.

"Why did you... why did you take it off?!"

"You already know the answer to that," Todoroki said and Midoriya took a step back.

This isn't Todoroki. The Todoroki he knew wouldn't easily let go of him this way... This was the quirk speaking up and he refuses to let his Todoroki go.

"T-this isn't you talking, Shoto," Midoriya said, wiping the frustrated tears that leaked from his eyes. "The quirk--"

"Maybe it is, maybe it's not..." Todoroki answered, clearly pissed off. "But all I know is that I don't feel any love from you..."

"Then look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me... and I'll leave... I-I will never show my face in front of you... ever again..."

Todoroki looked at Midoriya and opened his mouth, but no words came out as he couldn't bring himself to speak out the words Midoriya wanted to hear from him.

'I don't love you' was just easy to say, but somehow... it was hard for Todoroki to tell it to the greenhead. Somehow thinking about saying those words felt painful...

But he had to do it, so Midoriya would stop his nonsense and leave him alone.

Taking a deep breath, Todoroki opened his mouth and spoke. "I... love Katsuki," he said, "Whatever we had between us, Midoriya... it's all in the past now... we're over,"

"Do you love me or not?" Midoriya's shaky breath felt painful for Todoroki to hear.

Does he?

Does he love him still?

If yes then why does he pick Bakugo over and over again?

If no then why can't he say it to Midoriya's face?

Finally, Midoriya took a deep breath before bending down to a bow. "Sorry for bothering you... Goodbye," he said and turned without even looking back, leaving Todoroki all alone.

Midoriya dropped the ring and rolled down to Todoroki who stared at it before bending down to get it.

He should get rid of these rings since it doesn't mean anything to him anymore, yet he kept them both in his pocket... unable to throw them away.

***

"Oy, Icyhot," Bakugo's voice brought Todoroki back to his reality and he found himself wrapping Bakugo in his arms as they lay on Bakugo's bed.

Todoroki hummed a response to say that he is listening.

"You were spacing out," Bakugo said as he turned to look at Todoroki's face. "You feeling fine?"

"Yeah," Todoroki said, "It's just... I had a talk with Midoriya earlier and..."

"You ended it?" Bakugo asked and Todoroki nodded.

"And...?" Bakugo asked.

Todoroki's brows furrowed as he looked down to meet Bakugo's eyes and was caught off guard to see that his usual green eyes were turned red today.

"Are you wearing contacts?" Todoroki asked.

"No, why?"

"What happened to your eyes? Your iris color turned red,"

"What the hell are you saying? My eyes have always been crimson-colored," Bakugo said in confusion as he slowly sat up.

Todoroki blinked. He could've sworn they were green and he was always fond of them.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Bakugo asked.

"Y-yeah," Todoroki answered as he pulled Bakugo back in his arms and stroke his hair while he planted his lips on Bakugo's forehead-- just like how he liked it.

"What the hell Shitty Hair? You know I don't like it when people mess with my hair," Bakugo said, irritated as he swatted Todoroki's hands away.

"But you always loved it when I do that," Todoroki said as he sat up, "And... Shitty Hair? What kind of ridiculous nickname is that?"

"It's your ridiculous nickname, idiot!" Bakugo said, "Always have been,"

"No... You call me Icyhot," Todoroki said, "In fact... You call me by my first name, Shouto,"

"I've never known your first name until now," Bakugo answered.

Todoroki was confused. He remembers it clearly, that Bakugo loves his hair being stroke whenever they cuddle, he loves it when Todoroki plants a kiss on his forehead, and his eyes were color green not red...

'Shouto...?'

Todoroki gasped as his hands made contact with his forehead.

"Izu..." Todoroki whispered and his eyes widened.

It was all coming back to him now, how it was Midoriya who loved the things he did and not Bakugo, how it was Midoriya who calls him Shouto, how he caught half of the blast from that quirk and how he had hurt his Midoriya.

"Oh, gods..."

***

"KIRISHIMA!" Bakugo yelled, startling almost everyone inside their room-- including the redhaired boy.

"B-Bakugo... What--"

Kirishima was cut off when Bakugo stormed over to him and pulled him in a tight hug, slamming his lips on the redhead as he kissed Kirishima with passion-- missing the pink soft lips his Kirishima had.

Kirishima's eyes widened for a few moments before it fluttered close as he slowly kissed back, his hands making its way to Bakugo's neck before wrapping his arms around it.

Tears spilled from Kirishima's closed eyes as he felt happy that his Bakugo was back...

Then it hit him like a punch.

'I don't know if I even loved you...'

'I love Icyhot...'

'Stay away from me...'

'Disgusting...'

With his remaining strength, Kirishima pushed Bakugo away as he wiped his tears that flowed non-stop.

"P-please leave..." Kirishima whispered and Bakugo looked at him in confusion.

"W-what are you..." Bakugo's voice trailed off as he remembered everything he told Kirishima while under the influence of the quirk.

"E-Eiji..." Kirishima winced at the sound of Bakugo calling his name.

Bakugo took a step forward and Kirishima panicked, causing him to lose balance and fall on the floor-- more tears flowing out of his eyes.

"Eiji!" Bakugo called and tried to help Kirishima up but Sero and Kaminari stood in his way.

"Stop, Bakugo... you've already hurt him enough," Kaminari said as Ashido and Jiro helped Kirishima up.

"T-that wasn't me..." Bakugo said, "You all knew I was under the influence of that fucking quirk! Eiji... Y-you know I can't say that to you... I love you..."

Kirishima looked down and wiped his tears away. "I-I asked that woman to use her quirk on me... since I didn't know if you'd still come back to me or not... I was desperate... She agreed and used it on me... I-I... I tried to kiss the first person I could find... but the quirk wasn't affecting me at all... I was still in love with you..."

Bakugo looked at him in confusion. Why was Kirishima telling him this?

"Turns out... the quirk doesn't affect the person at all if he really, truly loved the one he's in love with right now..." Kirishima sobbed before looking straight to Bakugo's eyes. "You never really loved me like you say you do,"

"N-no..." Bakugo said, "No... I love you... I LOVE YOU and no stupid ass quirk is going to tell it otherwise! Please... Please listen to me,"

"But I did, didn't I?" Kirishima said, "You wanted me to stay away... and I'm already doing it,"

Bakugo was speechless. How can he even find the words to say? Kirishima was leaving him... No, he forced Kirishima out of his life... This was all his fault... He didn't deserve Kirishima at all.

You never really loved me like you say you do.

***

A series of loud knocks startled Inko and caused her to open the door in full alert, expecting to come across a stranger ready to barge inside their home, but was shocked to see Todoroki standing in front of her-- panting hard as if he had run from UA all the way here.

"T-Todoroki...-kun?" Inko mumbled.

"M-Mido...riya-san..." Todoroki huffed. "I-Izu... is... is he here?"

Inko sighed before coming out and closing the door behind him. "He is inside..." he said and Todoroki's face lit up.

"I-I need to talk--"

"I know," Inko said before biting her lip. "But he doesn't want to see you, Todoroki-kun,"

Todoroki wasn't really surprised at that point. He knew he hurt Midoriya so bad that the greenhead might not talk to him forever, but... hearing it come out from Inko's mouth felt really painful-- he knew how close Midoriya was to his mother and how he sometimes envy his boyfriend because of that. He also knew that hurting Midoriya was the same as hurting Inko.

"I'm sorry, I... I said words I didn't mean to say, I... I was under the influence of a quirk and..."

Todoroki's voice trailed off and Inko placed a hand on his shoulder. "You didn't know what I felt when I saw Izuku this morning... eyes puffed and red, tears streaming down his face... it reminded me of the day he found out that he was quirkless and it hurt me so much to find out that you were the reason for it..."

Todoroki bit his lip.

"You promised me that you would never hurt him, and you still did..." Inko said, "But that doesn't mean it changes the way how I see you... I know you're a good boy, Shouto but... I don't think it's a good idea to let you through this door right now to try and console Izuku..."

Todoroki looked like he wanted to oppose, but some part of him knew that Inko was right-- Izuku wouldn't want to see him right now, especially after everything he said.

In the end, he gave up and went back to the dorm in hopes of talking to Midoriya in the coming days but...

Midoriya never came back to UA again.

He and his family migrated out of the country after his father came to collect them and he had to transfer school. All Might still have contact with him but every time the Number One hero would arrange a meet up with Todoroki included, Midoriya would refuse with only one reason to say...

"You don't say hello to the people you've already said goodbye to,"

~
No, there is no part two for this. Sorry.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...