Amethyst: Game Start

By Geksxx

Phantom Academy was a prestigious school for the elites. Everything was in order not until a mysterious game... More

AMETHYST
Prologue
I - Zodiacs
II - Day 1: Intramurals
III - Day 1: Players
V - Day 2: DANIMA
VI - Day 2: Quest
VII - Day 3: Phantasia
VIII - Day 3: Soul
IX - Day 4: Presume
X - Guild Invitation
XI - Rescue Quest
XII - Be My Partner
XIII - Zip Zap
XIV - Evidences
XV - Happy Birthday, Scarlett
XVI - Pawn
XVII - Prelude to the Guild War
XVIII - Mechanics of the Guild War
XX - Guild War
XXI - Heaven
XXII - Three-way battle
XXIII - End game
XXIV - Crush
XXV - Uwi ka girl
XXVI - The Brother's Wrath
XXVII - A not so Fairy Tale
XXVIII - Dead End
XXVIIII - Dead
XXX - Game Masters
XXXI - Phantom Academy
XXXII - Game Changer
XXXIII - Hint
XXXIV - The Hierarchy
XXXV - Four Kingdoms
XXXVI - Game On
XXXVII - The Admirals
XXXVIII - Blood, Sweat and Tears
GAME START
GEKSXX

XIX - Plan for the Guild War

2.6K 178 60
By Geksxx

“As far as I know, in this event, the other players will be able to locate other hideouts, right?” I asked and they all nodded. I massage my chin and glanced towards Hunter, “Can you replace your hideout?”

Hunter nodded. It will be a piece of bad news if the other students will be able to learn about the Daedalus’ Labyrinth, and I can’t risk that. It is a dangerous place, there are so many mysteries and untold stories in that place that are not supposed to be shared.

“Then, we will move our hideout to the Celestial Kingdom,” I announced.

It will be an advantage for us if we will use our dorm as our hideout, other than the other students wasn’t ever been there before, we all know even its tiniest space.

“So… The plan will be—”

“Wait. Scarlett, kinakabahan pa ako sa’yo.” Pagpipigil sa ‘kin ni Thalia. Natatawa ko lamang s’yang tiningnan hanggang sa sumenyas siyang maayos na siya.

Parang tanga lang.

“The groupings I made are based on your souls.” I used Ophiuchus to write the defenders and offenders which was shown on the screen, “The defenders will be Zayn, your thread will be our alarm if the enemy will be approaching our hideout. Make it gooey or steel, anything is fine. Aside from that, your thread will be the key to lure our enemies in the trap we are going to build.”

Zayn nodded. After that, I looked at Thalia, “You’re also a defender. With Zayn’s thread and your darkness, the enemies will not have any other choice but to follow where the thread will lead them.”

I drew three passages on the screen, and write the names of our technical players to successfully defend our constellation.

A smile automatically curved into my lips as I am thrilled because of my plan.

“As you can see, there are three passages. The first passage will be Maddie’s, you must petrify all the opponents who will come your way. Next is Clover’s trap, by piling up the room with your smoke, you can suffocate your opponent until they lose their consciousness. Lastly, in Darren’s den, with your soul, you will be building a cell that can hold the capacity of many. You will also fight if some will be able to come to your passage but most importantly, the enemies from the other passages will be held imprison to yours.”

Thalia looked at me confusedly, “How are we going to transport the others?”

I smiled and write the last player on the defender’s list.

“Hallie will shapeshift them into a small one. But all of you must be fast, so we won’t overuse her soul.” I drink the unopened bottle of water and glanced to Hallie, “Ah, before I could forget. You’ll be using your soul to help Darren in order to make a humongous cell.”

Nakita ko ang lihim na pag-nguso ni Zayn dahilan upang mapabuntong hininga na lamang ako, “At syempre para hindi boring kay Zayn, puwede ka rin mambugbog.”

Tumingin naman ako sa natitirang limang players na alam na kung anong role nila. Nang tinuro ko si Austin, lahat sila ay naglingunan dito.

“I will be your parnter—”

“But I am your partner!” Hunter demanded. Pinandilatan ko lamang s’ya ng mata ngunit patuloy pa rin siya sa pagrereklamo.

“Just shut up and listen to me. Austin and I will be partners in the offender team.” I glared at Hunter who was still mumbling words, “Austin and I are going to use his soul to secretly get inside the enemies hideout because I presume that you can also teleport others, right?”

Austin nodded, “Yes. But only one,”

“And together with Zeus, we will sneak inside their den. Zeus, you must remain unseen by the others in case that Austin and I will be caught in their sight. And your task is to locate the enemies’ constellation.” With his stealth, he can freely explore an entire hideout, but of course, Austin and I are also going to help him.

But this plan is actually in favor of me. I made this plan to provide and enjoy myself.

“Hunter and Logan, you are going to be the offender team’s front. You will cause hammock and mocked our opponent to divide their defenders. And last but not the least, Zach, you will be our sight and signal. You will give us instructions on where or tell us how many opponents are left, but of course, you can also join Logan and Hunter.”

And with Austin left by my side, Hunter is out of the picture. I can freely move and fight like Amethyst and help them win this battle.

“Wait… How are you going to stay unscratched?” Darren asked. I awkwardly laughed at him and pointed to Austin.

“Gagawin kong shield si Austin.” Alangang sabihin kong mambubugbog din ako edi negative lalo.

Bigla na lamang nasamid si Austin habang nakatingin sa akin. Naluha pa siya dahil do’n at naging maayos siya ay nginisian niya ako.

“Tama, tama. Nasisigurado kong kahit isang sugat ay hindi siya malalagyan,” sambit ni Austin.

Sinulyapan ko silang lahat. Sa tagal kong naging miyembro ng Zodiacs, ngayon lang ako naging masaya na sasabihin ko ‘to.

“Meeting adjourned.”

After the meeting, we went back to the Celestial Kingdom. Wherein I followed Austin to get his name change card to finally fit in the Zodiacs. I knocked on his door which he immediately opened.

“Nasaan na?” Bungad kong tanong sa kanya.

Binuksan naman niya ang pinto upang makapasok ako ro’n. Nakita ko si Hallie sa loob dahil upang tabihan ko ito sa kama habang naghahalungkat si Austin sa kanuang closet.

“Partners?” I teased, which I probably shouldn’t.

Hallie leaned forward and whispered, “Yes. But we don’t kiss as you do.” Tangina. Ayoko na makipagbiruan sa kanya, medyo boring.

“Here.” Austin handed me a black card with a code at the back, “Itapat mo ang back camera ng phone mo sa code saka mo buksan ang DANIMA at saka mo i-click ang pangalan mo.”

Ginawa ko naman ang utos n’ya. Naging blanko ang pangalan ko at nilagay ko ro’n ang pangalan na ‘Aquarius,’ para akong nabunutan ng tinik dahil sa wakas ay hindi na Amethyst ang username ko. At least maiiwasan ko ang pagdududa ni Hunter sa akin.

“Salamat—”

“Austin! Tingnan mo ‘to!” Mabilis pa sa tigreng tumakbo palabas si Austin nang tawagin siya ng tumatawang si Maddie.

Pailing-iling akong sumulyap kay Hallie. Napansin ko rin na nagbobrowse siya ng mga kilalang voice actor at pinakikinggan ang mga boses ng mga ito.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I have to dub an anime that I personally choose.”

Hallie is a MasCom student, so I am no longer surprised by what she has said. And knowing that she isn’t too fond of anime like I am, she must be clueless about it.

“Have you picked an anime already?” I asked and she nodded.

“Yes. Zach and Zayn suggested and I am somehow intrigued by the title.” I have let her type the name of the anime but I almost slapped her when she suddenly types the third word.

I will kill them later.

“Fucking delete that…” I winced. She looks so innocent and she was making me so nervous.

She looked at me obliviously, “Scarlett, you’re language. And what’s wrong with Boku no Pi—”

“Everything! So, fucking delete that before—” It was too late when she unconsciously clicked it because she turned her head in my direction.

I screamed as I covered my eyes. It’s starting, the curse of fucking Pico is starting.

“Oh my. What is this?” She gasped. She almost cries, but both of us can’t even lift a single finger.

Parehas kaming nagtinginan kung sino ang mag-aalis sa sumpang video na ‘yon.

“Scarlett, bakit ka sumisigaw— Putangina. Ba’t niyo pinapanood ‘yan?!”

Gulag kaming napatingin kay Clover na agad namang hinablot ang laptop sa kama ni Austin at saka tumakbo sa labas.

“This is your fault…” Mangiyakngiyak kong sambit kay Hallie na tulala pa rin.

“I will never ask those two for their help… never again.” She vowed.

Nang bumalik na kami sa wisyo ni Hallie ay sumunod kami sa labas upang makita lang namin ang mga gulat na tingin ng ibang Zodiacs sa amin maliban sa dalawang dahilan kung bakit hinaharap namin ni Hallie ang kahihiyan na ito.

“Porn… no, Japanese porn…” Austin mumbled, he suddenly turned to Darren, “Is that even porn? I mean…”

“Why are they doing that? Poor ice cream…” Thalia mumbled.

I freaking hate every stare right now. Austin suddenly looked at me, “Lumabas lang ako saglit… Ikaw siguro ang pasimuno nito, Scarlett.”

“It was Hallie who searched it! I even stopped her!” Tangina talaga. Dapat hindi ko na lang kinausap si Hallie. Pahamak, amputa.

Zach teasingly raised his hand, still suppressing his laughter, “Scarlett-chan… between you and Hallie. She doesn’t even know any Japanese 2D shows.”

“Exactly! Because the two of you suggested—”

“It was my fault… I was the one who typed and searched it. Walang kasalanan si Scarlett,” pagpapaliwanag ni Hallie. Mukha siyang lugmok na lugmok talaga dahilan upang panliitan ako ni Maddie ng mga mata.

“You’re raising your voice kaya natatakot sa’yo si Hallie,” sambit ni Maddie.

Putangina, ayoko na nga umimik. Bahala kayo d’yan ang papangit niyo.

Sumulyap at sinamaan ko nang tingin ang pinakapunot dulo ng gulong ito na si Clover. Lahat sila ay binibigyan ako ng mapanuksong mga tingin kaya lalo akong naiinis.

Hunter’s jaw tightened as he looked at me. I don’t know if he was smirking or he was just suppressing his laughter.

“Bahala kayo d’yan. Mga bwisit.” Inis akong dumiretso sa aking kuwarto dahil kahit anong paliwanag ang sabihin ko ay wala namang mararating iyon.

Inis kong sinalampak ang sarili ko sa higaan nang maagawa ng cellphone ko ang atensyon ko.

Unknown:
You need to wake up before you grew crimson.

Nagtatakha ko itong binasa hanggang sa sinubukan kong magreply rito ngunit kusang na-delete ang message at kahit na gusto kong magtanong sa paborito kong bishop ay hindi ko magawa dahil sa guild war na ito at tiyak din na busy rin si Travis.

I felt someone’s hug from behind. He burying his face and planting kisses on my neck.

“Stop… You didn’t even help me earlier and now you—”

His warm breath tickled me, “I’m just amused…”

"I'm just amused, Scarlett."

“You’re amused kasi pinagtutulungan niyo ako?

“Of course not! It’s just that…”

“What?”

He tightened his hugged and softly laughed at me.

“I didn’t know that you love sword fighting.”

#

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.1K 26
MURDER SERIES #02 After the incident, the government decided to cross out Dolorous Academy in the list of their prestigious schools for having highes...
5.2M 266K 73
Online Game# 1: DANI X RAYDIN
639K 33.3K 78
When everyone thought that they figured out all the puzzling mysteries that surround them and that everything has its own scientific explanation, Col...
169K 7.7K 27
Kingdom of Tereshle prequel story. (COMPLETED) Maria Estellan. For a year, naging payapa ang pamumuhay ni Mellan. Sa isang malaking mansyon, doon siy...