complete me - peter parker

By starxight

❝ I'm only going to take my mask off if you tell Peter how you really feel.❞ ... More

A/N ☻
prologue
cast
playlist ♫
one- midtown high
two- nice to meet ya
three- delmar's
four- new team?
five- lab partners
six- first assignment
seven- library dates
eight- i want it that way
nine- the spiderman
ten- leaves, leaves, leaves
eleven- josh's little bro.
twelve- anthony roberts
thirteen- me before you
fourteen- top mark
fifteen- bow bridge
sixteen- time to be festive
seventeen- best partner
eighteen- the story never ends
nineteen- new student
twenty- unanticipated
twenty one- me + u = chemistry
twenty two- the masked hero
twenty three- imposter
twenty four- conflicts
twenty five- long lost may
twenty six- instagram
twenty seven- night talks
twenty eight- gym crushes
twenty nine- party, party, party
thirty- closer
thirty one- in all honesty
thirty two- maryland
thirty three- academic decathlon
thirty four- nationals
thirty five- nerve
thirty six- peterson
thirty seven- first date
thirty eight- healing you
thirty nine- forever anonymous
forty- promise me
forty two- it was a lie
forty three- just as friends
forty four- only one for me
forty five- am i good enough?
forty six- homecoming
forty seven- save your tears
epilogue
THANK YOU!!
NEW PETER PARKER FAN FICTION

forty one- if the world was ending

5.8K 192 239
By starxight

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚡)' 𝚋𝚢 𝚓𝚙 𝚜𝚊𝚡𝚎 + 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜 ; 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:) 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝

Next week,

"Are you ready for the exam Y/N?" Betty asked, excitedly as we were waiting in line to enter the exam room.

"How are you so excited for an exam?" I chuckled.

"I mean I've studied like for 5 days straight so I can't wait to burst out everything in my mind!"

"Wow, I wish I was you right now." I smiled making it seem like I wasn't nervous but inside, I was so nervous. My hands were shaking as I took my last look at my notes.

"Miss, notes away please." Said the adviser.

"Sorry, they're going away now." I replied and chucked them in my bag.

"Alright, everyone in one row please enter the exam room."

We entered the exam room slowly.

"Good luck Y/N." a voice spoke from behind. It was Peter's.

I turned back, 'You too.' I mouthed and smiled.

Flash was the first to go inside and he looked terrified. "You'll be fine Flash." I said as I walked past him and went to my exam desk.

He looked up and smiled weakly.

"Alright, the papers on your desk are your test papers. We advise you not to open them until we have told you so but you can write your name and your homeroom on the front page."

I quickly jotted down my name and my homeroom teacher who is Mr Harrington.

"The test will start in 5..4..3..2..1, you may turn your papers."

                        ...

"How did you think you did?" I asked Betty as we walked out of the exam room.

"It.Was.Hard. Literally half of the test, Mr Cobbwell didn't teach it to us." Betty complained.

"Uh- he actually did." answered Ned before I could say the same thing.

"Oh well." she sighed. Peter came over, "Hey Y/N, how was your test?"

"It was good. All thanks to your last minute tutoring. Without you teaching me the depth of neutralisation, I would of failed." I chuckled.

He scratched the back of his neck, "Ahaha, no problem Y/N. But if you weren't smart then you wouldn't have understood it that quickly."

Betty raised her eyebrows, "I'm just going to leave you two—"

"Hey guys, do you want to all go to the Chick Fil a down the street to celebrate since we finished the exam after school?" Anthony asked.

Betty and Ned nodded, "Sure why not."

"Y-yeah I guess that's a good idea." I replied. We all looked at Peter for his response, "Yeah that'll be great."

"Great. I'll you guys there."

We all ordered ourselves something and found a place to sit down. Liz decided to join is to congratulate on us but she also has to stay after school to help with preparing Homecoming so she's going to eat then leave back to school.

I just ordered a chicken sandwich and a drink, "So it's kind of crazy that this is our first time meeting all together as a whole." Liz said, sipping her ice tea.

"Yeah it is." Anthony replied, "How's the homecoming preparation going, Liz?"

"Oh it's going great, since it's next week we are rushing a bit but I think we will be prepared by next Friday."

"Are you planning to go with anyone?" He asked.

Liz chuckled nervously, "Oh I don't know yet. I'll have to see."

"Same with me and Y/N." Betty added.

"Oh?" Anthony replied.

"But I'm fine going with my friends since theres no rule saying we have to go with a date." I commented. Everyone nodded.

"Well what type of boys do you like, Y/N?" he asked.

I paused, I felt my face becoming hot. I just felt uncomfortable being asked a question like this in front of everyone.

"Uh-um, I guess I like guys who are opened about themselves and are confident, boys who are not afraid to speak up..." I replied. I was literally describing the opposite of Peter.

I glanced over at Peter and he wasn't paying attention. Just looking at his food.

"You got that Peter?" Betty asked. I shot her a look. She just shrugged and mouthed, "What?"

Peter looked up, "Huh? Uh-yeah..." I noticed that Peter's cheeks were tinted pink.

The next conversations we had were about school and the conversation ended up with what we would bring if the world was going to end. I don't know how we got into that conversation but we did.

"I'm telling you, the best item to bring if the world was ending is a bottle of water and perhaps food." Betty stated.

Anthony chuckled, "But that's not going to kill the monsters is it?"

"Who said there was going to be monsters?"questioned Betty's calm voice which was getting louder.

We started to get looks around the store, "I think should keep it down a bit, guys." I suggested.

"Sorry. But anyways, if you're so smart. Then what would you bring Anthony?" Betty asked, crossing her arms.

"Well I'll buy a plane ticket to fly to the safest country."

"I thought you said the world was ending not the states." Ned added.

"Yeah but they'll always be a safe country right? Like in the movies, people ride a space ship or something to run away."

Betty was shaking her head while raising her eyebrows.

"O-okay fine! What I meant was I would bring a gun or bring canned food because I need to survive." Anthony reasoned.

"I think I should head back now. I've got to help out." Liz said, standing up.

"Awww bye Liz." Betty waved.

"Byeeee. See you tomorrow."

I waved at her and watched her exit out the building.

"So anyways, I think having bring water and food is the ideal item." Betty continued.

"So what you and I thought is the best." Anthony pointed out.

"Wait what did you say again?" I chuckled. "I said uh- food is really good to survive the chaos."

"Right, okay."

"But I still win Anthony. Because I brought up that first." Betty replied.

Anthony put his hands up in the air, "Okay okay. You win—" he laughed.

Peter interrupted,"I think I should head out too, I've got the uh- Stark Internship."

We nodded, "Yeah of course. I think we should all go to as it is a school night." Betty suggested.

"Yeah, we've finished our food as well." Ned added.

"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said, getting up.

"See you!"

"Bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.1K 12
Y/n l/n is best friend of Zach Mitchell for 16 years or since they born, because of their parents are friends. These are inseparable till now and bes...
57.5K 821 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
494K 13.8K 63
Barry meets (y/n) in the third grade. She has been with him through everything as well with Iris. After the particle accelerator explosion occurred...
92.6K 1.8K 20
Your life is miserable on Jakku, but suddenly, you're captured by Kylo Ren. You're made his apprentice. Between the training sessions and everything...