complete me - peter parker

By starxight

❝ I'm only going to take my mask off if you tell Peter how you really feel.❞ ... More

A/N ☻
prologue
cast
playlist ♫
one- midtown high
two- nice to meet ya
three- delmar's
four- new team?
five- lab partners
six- first assignment
seven- library dates
eight- i want it that way
nine- the spiderman
ten- leaves, leaves, leaves
eleven- josh's little bro.
twelve- anthony roberts
thirteen- me before you
fourteen- top mark
fifteen- bow bridge
sixteen- time to be festive
seventeen- best partner
eighteen- the story never ends
nineteen- new student
twenty- unanticipated
twenty one- me + u = chemistry
twenty two- the masked hero
twenty three- imposter
twenty four- conflicts
twenty five- long lost may
twenty six- instagram
twenty seven- night talks
twenty eight- gym crushes
twenty nine- party, party, party
thirty- closer
thirty one- in all honesty
thirty two- maryland
thirty three- academic decathlon
thirty four- nationals
thirty five- nerve
thirty six- peterson
thirty seven- first date
thirty eight- healing you
thirty nine- forever anonymous
forty- promise me
forty one- if the world was ending
forty two- it was a lie
forty three- just as friends
forty four- only one for me
forty five- am i good enough?
forty seven- save your tears
epilogue
THANK YOU!!
NEW PETER PARKER FAN FICTION

forty six- homecoming

6K 176 322
By starxight

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗' 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚞𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝; 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

~this is the dress you are wearing~

"Y/N... I hope you have a really good time..." My mom said, tearing up. "I can't believe my daughter is already going to her sophomore dance."

I chuckled, "Mom... It's just a dance, it's not graduation..."

"I just wish your father was here to see this moment."

I smiled weakly at the thought of my dad. My mom said he will be here soon, it's just he's still overseas. I get it, it's his job but sometimes it kind of sucks because he can't here to support you when you really want him to...

I looked at the mirror to see how I looked, "How do I look, mom?"

"I love it! That baby pink colour really suits you hon! You have excellent taste!" she complimented, touching up my hair. I smiled at her comment.

"Thanks mom. I can't believe i'm actually going to homecoming!" I said, excitedly.

"Y/N, your father and I are sorry that you had to miss out on these things because we always had to move..." My mom empathized. I knew my parents were always sorry because once I made friends, I would have to move away. But it's fine... I'm just glad because Midtown is literally the best school ever and that I'm staying here now is even better.

I shook my head, "N-no mom... I'm more than grateful that I had a life to experience new schools and make new friends. That's one of the privileges that girls like me wouldn't get..."

"Y/N..." she hugged me, "Have fun alright? Come let's go I'll drop you off."

                        ~~~

My mom had to drop me not exactly at school because she had to pick up the clothes she's left at the Laundromat near the school.

"Alright honey, have fun!" she said as I was getting out of the car.

"Yes bye." I smiled and shut the door. As I started going closer to the school I could already hear the busy chatter of excited teenagers and the loud music that is getting played at the gym. I took a deep breath in because I started to get butterflies. "Okay come on Y/N—"

My view was blocked by something large, bigger than me. I froze and slowly looked up to see who it was. It was two tall muscular men, looking straight at me. They were both wearing a hat and a mask so I couldn't really tell who they were.

"Are you Y/N?" the one on the right asked, his voice was harsh while bending down to meet my height.

"Y-yes I am but w-who are yo—" I stepped back but before I could finish my sentence, a hand went towards my mouth and the smell of something very strong perhaps muti filled my nose and before I could resist my mind went blank.

                        ...

I slowly blinked and my mind started to wake up.

"So what are we going to ask her, Boss." echoed a voice.

I blinked multiple times trying to wake myself up completely, I had no idea what was happening.

Once my mind was clear and looked down and saw that my hands were tied together behind the

chair, same with my legs.

N-no no no! I'm not kidnaped am I?

I carefully looked up. "Ahh the sleeping beauty woke up." said the voice from before. I turned my head quickly and saw 3 men walking towards my way.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed, trying to pulled apart from the ropes that were tighten around my body.

All 3 of men now had no hats nor masks so I could see their faces. The man on right was dark skinned, muscular man wearing cargo pants and a long sleeved shirt. The one on the left was slightly shorter than the right one, he had tattoos all of arms and his dirty blonde hair was about shoulder length.

I needed to remember this just incase if I get out then they can get arrested.

I started hyperventilating, this is not happening. The only thing I could do was to sweat, from my armpits, my forehead, all over my body.

"Hey sweetie." said the man in the middle with the evil gleam in his eyes. He looked older than the two and way shorter than them.

"I'm not your sweetie." I snapped, still trying to escape.

"It's no use trying to escape." He said, coming and crunching to meet my eye level. I adverted my eyes somewhere else, the place was like a warehouse shed. A couch in the middle of no where, same with the desks and the walls were grey, old and made out of stone.

"W-what do you want from me?" I asked, trying to sound brave. I couldn't make them think that I was vulnerable. I steadied my breath and trying to calm the panic.

The middle man gave a sly smile. "Y/N... We've trying so hard to talk to you."

"How- do you know my name?" I glared at him.

He smiled, "We know everything from who you like to your best friend."

"I don't believe you." I answered, bluntly. The hands were starting to get very clammy. I couldn't think straight.

"Look, I just want to talk." he responded, grabbing a stool that was nearby and taking a seat.

"I-if you wanted to talk to me, wh-why did you kidnap me?" I stuttered.

He chuckled, "Y/N... We didn't kidnap you, we just want to- you know have a heart to heart conversation."

"About what?"

"Your good pal spiderman..."

My body became tense, "W-what d-do w-want from him?" I croaked. The moment suddenly appeared in my mind.

"Yes for now but this is all I could do. I can't make you in danger because of me. So please promise me, you will tell them that you don't know Spiderman."

"Who is he?" He asked, straight up with a serious face. A facial expression you'll see when you're annoyed but you don't want to show it.

"I-I d-don't know him..." I mumbled, looking down. I was not frightened nor was I was afraid. What I felt was beyond such only nouns.

He sighed, "Look kid. What I'm trying to do, is continue my business. And your old pal spiderman is getting in the way."

"He kn-knows what you're doing is wrong, T-that's pro-probably w-why he-he's stopping y-you." I reasoned.

All three of the men chuckled, "Mason! Did you hear what she said?!"

I glared at them and mustered up all the courage I could get, "What I'm trying to say is, what you're doing is wrong and I really don't know who he is!"

His smile faded, "You really want to do it the hard way..."

He pulled out something from his pocket and dropped them on the floor for me to see. I looked down and they were pictures of Spiderman and I talking on my fire escape. My eyes widen, "Y-you were spying u-us?" my voice trembled.

"No, not just you and Spiderman." He dropped more, the next photos were candid photos of Joey at kindergarten, my mom shopping at the grocery store and my heart dropped when I saw the last ones, Peter and I at Brooklyn Bridge and him at Delmar's.

"W-why are you showing m-me this?" I croaked, tears were starting to form in eyes. I could't put my family and Peter in danger because of something related to myself.

"We have eyes on them. They're people you love. Especially Peter." he smirked.

"So you tell me who is Spiderman and you, your family and Peter will be safe." he added.

I shook my head, "I-I really don't know who he is...He didn't tell me."

He sighed loudly, "You know kid... You're really hard to talk to. If you're gonna keep lying—"

"I-I really don't k-know who he is!" I cried. "Please don't hurt them." I croaked.

"Too late." he responded.

I looked at him, "W-what?"

Then he two words, that made heart sink so quickly and made me want to die.

"Peter's gone." he whispered. "And if you don't want that to happened to your little brother and your mother then answer the question."

No no no. Peter's not gone... He's lying...

I shook my head in disbelief, "YOU'RE LYING!" I screamed and started kicking my legs.

"TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!!!" I cried out with tears falling down my eyes.

"Kid, you got calm down. The reason Peter is dead is..." He leaned in, smirking. "Because of you."

I spat on his face, "You deserve to die."

Immediately the smirk on his face was eased and he slowly wiped my spit off his face. "You've got to be kidding me..." he held out his hand to smack me.

I closed my eyes, "Smack me. Kill me! At least I'll be with Peter.."

He pulled his gun and shot me.

The End

A/N

I'm kidding ahaha. Sorry! I just really wanted to write a tragical romance ending. Okay back to the story in the next chapter:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.7K 34
You are the daughter of an Elvish king and Queen. You also have some magic as your family are close friends with Gandalf the grey and your mother is...
58.2K 859 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
202K 4.7K 23
who doesn't love the Disney World? well, (y/n) especially loves descendants, and one day, as she is in her kitchen getting ready to head out. 17-year...
45.9K 1.1K 27
Anais(Anne) Foxx is a red vixen that works for a secret organization that saves animals all over Zootopia, known as the Zootopia Secret Organization(...