Hidden Bloodlust: Yandere Ch'...

Galing kay Salty_Kirumi

What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you scared of me? You are a mercenary and can't remember anything. When Rhodes... Higit pa

Ground Rules
A Way of Life
Standing Out
A New Lover
Salt on Wounds
The First Date
Internal Flames
Obsession
Conflictions

Murder

1.8K 33 14
Galing kay Salty_Kirumi

I knew that I wanted the Doctor dead. But from what I saw from my very own eyes, I should've taken it back.

(Y/N): Platinum, what's happening? Can you explain to me what's going on?

Platinum: I'm afraid we're dealing with a murderer within the Rhodes Island facility.

(Y/N): How did you find this out?

Platinum: I smelled something foul coming from this room, so I decided to check it out. Unfortunately, the door was locked, so I have to lock pick it using my hairpin. 

I can't stop staring at the corpse of someone that had a grudge against me. 

(Y/N): Now that the Doctor's dead, how are we supposed to blackmail him?

I looked at Platinum for an answer. 

Platinum: Now that you mentioned it, this is not going as planned. I'll tell you what, I'll get Amiya to inform her about the discovery we stumble upon. 

(Y/N): Wait, we shouldn't tell her about this. Can't we just keep to ourselves instead?

Platinum: We can't, what if we get accused of murdering the Doctor? People would have the urge to point fingers at each other and end up killing an innocent person. Just find Nearl and tell her about the situation. I'll see you later. 

She ran off to find Amiya as quickly as possible. My life spent at Rhodes Island has slowly become a mistake. 

Timeskip 

After witnessing a corpse, I went to find Nearl to tell her what I saw. The first thing I went to was the investigation room. I opened the door and Nearl was prepping something on the table. 

(Y/N): Nearl, we have a problem. 

Nearl: What is it, (Y/N)? 

She wasn't looking at me. Her eyes were focused on the false report she was writing. 

(Y/N): Platinum and I found something horrible, the Doctor was found dead headless and handless. 

Nearl stopped writing and paused for a bit. 

Nearl: The Doctor's dead? When did he die? 

(Y/N): This morning, his head was clean off and so were his hands. 

Nearl wasn't surprised at all. She continued to write. 

(Y/N): We're supposed to blackmail the Doctor for being a traitor. Now that he's dead, we can't do that anymore. 

Nearl: I'm afraid so, but that doesn't matter now. Although there was a slight hiccup to our plan, we have at least removed him from the playing field without laying a hand on him. 

Nearl folded the report and tucked it in one of the drawers. 

(Y/N): How on earth are you nonchalant about someone being dead?

Nearl: I've seen worse, (Y/N). Look, things don't go to fruition all the time (Y/N), we improvise if that happens. By the way, where's Platinum?

(Y/N): She went to tell Amiya about the situation that happened. Of course, she insisted to report it immediately instead of keeping it to ourselves. She said that we might be accused of killing the Doctor if we didn't tell anyone about this. 

Nearl: That's true, but the consequences of telling someone will lead to disastrous results. We might as well wait for Platinum to come back. 

I suddenly heard banging noises coming from the door. 

Nearl: Go get the door, (Y/N). 

I opened the door and I saw Dr. Kal'tsit on the other side. 

(Y/N): Dr. Kal'tsit? What brings you here? 

Kal'tsit: I was just checking up on you. I heard that you and Platinum found a dead body this morning.  

(Y/N): I did, Dr. Kal'tsit. It was-

Kal'tsit: Amiya told me it was the Doctor that got murdered this morning. I'm only here to make sure you're okay after witnessing something that you did not wish to see. 

Nearl: I have one question, how did you know (Y/N) was here? 

Kal'tsit: This room was the last place I would check. Besides, I noticed that you and Platinum come here often. 

Nearl: We just use this room a lot. Since no one's using it, we might as well take advantage of it. 

Kal'tsit: Makes sense, I apologize for interrupting on whatever you're doing. Well, I'll be seeing you two later. We have to discuss this incident that occurred this morning. 

Dr. Kal'tsit headed off as I slowly closed the door. 

Nearl's POV 

I looked at (Y/N) as he slowly closed the door. 

(Y/N): Something isn't right about Dr. Kal'tsit. I don't know what it is, but she's being nosy for some reason. 

Nearl: She's sometimes like that, ever since the Phantom Legion showed up in the other place. She knows this room before you joined Rhodes Island, and even so she would drop by anytime to check up on someone because this was used to be the place where operators lounge around. 

(Y/N): Well that sucks.

Nearl: Don't worry about it. You have me and Platinum to back you up. 

(Y/N): Whatever ma'am... By the way, does she know that you and Platinum are handling those bastards on the other side?

Nearl: She doesn't know about it. Ever since she started to investigate this, she was concerned that it would end up causing Rhodes Island to go to war, and not to mention we have to deal with the lives of citizens in Terra. To simply put it, she doesn't have time for it so we took over the investigation without telling her. 

(Y/N): So that's why you and Platinum are into this. 

Nearl: It's more than that, (Y/N). Dr. Kal'tsit was aware of a threat outside of Terra that would end up showing here. However, she was unable to be permitted. So Platinum and Amiya's friend decided to try it out. For some reason, they have access to that area. They stepped in and it was a completely different world that they never witnessed. After they found their discovery, Platinum came to me and propose something bizarre that didn't make sense to me. It was a world where females have mechanical parts attached to their backs like warship parts. So I decided to do some research on this discovery and what she told me was real. 

(Y/N): Where is it?

I typed the coordinates on the computer that lead to where Platinum and Amiya's friend found that other world.

Nearl: It's located in the middle of Siesta. A portal is placed that leads to there.

(Y/N): Why would a portal be placed in the middle of nowhere? 

Nearl: The portal was from those bastards you mention about. They set this up so others who aren't Doctors can enter and bring havoc to here. 

(Y/N): So they're going to breach into Terra after they're done dealing with whatever that world is. What kind of monsters are they!?

Nearl: They're humans like you. 

(Y/N) didn't like what I said to him. 

Third Person POV

(Y/N): That's impossible, I'm not them. I'm nowhere like those people over there. 

Nearl: How do you know? 

(Y/N) tried to remember but in his head, there wasn't anything. 

(Y/N): I... don't know, Nearl.  My memory is still foggy and taking in this new information only gives me more questions. 

Nearl: Should I take you to a medic to check up on you? 

(Y/N): I'm fine, Nearl. I'm just trying to sort these pieces in my head. Sometimes, I can't tell what's real or not about myself.

Nearl: Don't push yourself too hard, (Y/N). Questioning yourself for too long isn't good for you. 

(Y/N) and Nearl heard the sound of the door opening. Platinum has just come back from something. 

(Y/N): What took you so long? 

Platinum: After I told Amiya about the corpse, some female asked me about the investigation club and wanted to know what it is. I asked her how does she know that I'm part of it. I didn't disclose anything that we usually do. 

Nearl: Who is this person? Can you describe to me by appearance?

Platinum: A wolf girl with grey hair with a red hoodie, wearing grey-colored clothing, and yellowish eyes. I didn't get her name since she just scattered off to do something.

Nearl: Projekt Red, Dr. Kal'tsit's assistant... But why would she decide to snoop on us?

(Y/N): I bet they're getting dirt on you two just because of me. After all, I'm not supposed to be in a harem even though you're helping me regain my memories back and Amiya assigned me to be you two.

Platinum: It's never that, (Y/N). This isn't about us being together with you, we're hiding something that Rhodes Island doesn't want to know about. 

Nearl: It's on our outside operation on the Phantom Legion. She wants to confiscate the information that we have for her gain. 

(Y/N): Seriously? I thought Dr. Kal'tsit wanted it back. 

Platinum: She could if she wants to, but she doesn't know about anyone talking that information. 

Nearl looked at (Y/N) with disbelief. 

Nearl: I forgot to mention this, but doing this operation is technically illegal to do. We're not supposed to handle things outside of Terra...  It's against the code of being an operator here.

(Y/N): Can't do anything about it, but keep it a secret. 

Nearl: Indeed, but we can't let others know about this. If anyone like that person Platinum mentioned knows about our operation, the game is up. Just don't say things that are related to our free time when we're with other people. Got it? 

Platinum and (Y/N): Got it. 

Nearl: I also told Saria this morning about someone snooping around here before she was watching Ifrit. You don't need to tell her in case you're wondering. 

Nearl looked at her watch. 

Nearl: We should get going, Dr. Kal'tsit is holding an urgent meeting about the discovery you two found out. 

Timeskip (2 hours later)

The meeting room was packed with different operators. Some were from the squads that (Y/N), Platinum, and Nearl were on while others are rather mysterious. Dr. Kal'tsit was behind a podium, waiting for everyone to settle down. 

(Y/N): *whisper* I don't remember the Doctor having more females than males. 

Platinum: Quiet, this is no time for side conversations... 

Silence filled the meeting as Dr. Kal'tsit waited patiently. 

Dr. Kal'tsit: I apologize for the inconvenience for all of you. I know we're prepping for the next mission about the Reunion but there is something that occurred horribly that I must speak urgently.  

She took a deep breath. 

Dr. Kal'tsit: The Doctor was found dead this morning. 

Gasps were coming from different operators and some chattering about what has happened. 

Dr. Kal'tsit: Now, don't panic. I'll be taking over Rhodes Island for the time being until a new Doctor will come and take over.  We know that this Doctor is a horny person sometimes, but his death is uncalled for. What I'm saying is that we have a murderer within the facility. 

Tensions were tight within the meeting room. Some operators were looking around to see if anyone would be the murderer. 

Dr. Kal'tsit: Now concerning your safety and the others around you, me, Amiya, Dobberman, Projekt Red, and a few others will be monitoring all of you to make sure you're not hurting yourself or anyone else. This is only a safety protocol so that we can catch the murderer that's lurking in the facility. At the same time, the security will be upgraded during this temporary occasion. So try not to do anything suspicious for the time being.  Just to be clear, DO NOT point fingers at anyone for any personal reason. If you have an idea of who's the murder but don't know who it is or can't confirm it, bring some evidence so we may investigate it.  And one more thing, if you need to go outside for whatever reason it is, just make sure to inform the higher-ups besides me of where you going. All of you are dismissed.

Timeskip again in Ch'en's POV

After hearing Dr. Kal'tsit's meeting, I went straight to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm starting to feel strange all of the sudden. The feeling of having blood on my hands after what I did to the Doctor feels so nice. I wanted more stimulation, and (Y/N) has been on my bucket list after I hung out with him. 

Ch'en: (Y/N), I'll make sure that no one would hurt you I promise. If it means to kill more people and having blood all over me. 

I picked up the maskless Doctor's head and gently caressed his hair. I giggled slowly as I imagine myself in a wedding dress and marrying (Y/N). 

Ch'en: This bond between you and me will be forever... 

I stopped caressing the Doctor's head when I heard my phone going off. It was from Wei Yenwu I grabbed my phone and answered the call. 

Ch'en: Ch'en of the Lungmen Guard Department speaking. 

Wei Yenwu: It's me, Wei Yenwu. I was calling if you're available to meet up about merging Rhodes Island and Lungmen merging to help against the Reunion this week. 

Ch'en: *sigh* Look, this not be a good time to call me, Wei. The Doctor was found dead this morning and Rhodes Island is sort of under lockdown for the moment.

Wei Yenwu: For what reason, if you don't mind asking. I get carried away with the work of keeping Lungmen safe against threats like the Reunion. 

Ch'en: A murderer is within the Rhodes Island facility. 

Wei Yenwu: Oh I see, should I cancel the meeting then?

Ch'en: No it's fine, I can meet up this week. I'll see if I can talk to Amiya and Hoshiguma about the meeting you suggested. 

Wei Yenwu: Excellent, I'll see you in a few days, Ch'en. 

I ended the call and placed it on the table. I continued to caress the Doctor's head with my silky hands. I started to smile widely as I keep stroking the maskless Doctor. 

Ch'en: *giggles* Murdering someone wasn't so bad, especially vermin like him... I'll eliminate  anyone that want (Y/N) to themselves... I'll protect you my sweet precious (Y/N)~

Platinum's POV 

After Dr. Kal'tsit held her urgent meeting, we ran into Saria after she finished watching Ifrit and decided to head to the cafeteria to grab a quick bite.

Platinum: This is bad. Now that word spreads out that the Doctor's death, the higher-ups are involved with this.

(Y/N): I told you to keep it to ourselves, but you said that we might be falsely accused of murdering the Doctor even though we didn't do it. Besides, you wanted to put his head on a stake after we got the evidence. 

Platinum: I had second thoughts after I saw the Doctor lying dead. I took it back for what I said that I wanted to kill the Doctor.  

Saria: It won't make a difference, anyone besides you two could've reported the body. But as for all I know, you two are innocent for now.

Nearl: But that's not important, our investigation is on high stakes after what happened today. 

Platinum: Yeah, it's because someone is trying to confiscate the information we have about that place.  

I began to munch on a granola bar to reduce my anger from that wolf girl that asked me about the investigation team. 

(Y/N):  We can't trust anyone at this point. After all, Dr. Kal'tsit did go to check up on me after I found out the body. 

Saria: Even if we were able to keep it discreet and quiet, someone's going to figure out what we're doing eventually. They just buffed security after all.

Nearl: Regardless, we have to find somewhere else besides the investigation room to handle the operations. I heard that they might do a room search if an actual murder happened. 

Saria: That's never a good sign; believe me, they would check every nook and cranny when a room search occurs. I had some experience when it comes to room searches. 

Platinum: And what about the meetings? We might be suspicious if we keep meeting up every day. 

(Y/N): Now that you mentioned it, we have been meeting mostly every day.

Nearl: That won't be necessary since I got a group chat set up already. 

I felt a vibration coming from my phone and Saria's. I checked my phone and received a notification. 

Nearl: We'll be using the group chat for now until I find a different location. 

Nearl handed (Y/N) one of her old devices. 

Nearl: Here, this is yours. Use it for the group chat or if you need something from me.

(Y/N): Uh, thanks. 

Nearl: And don't worry about asking anyone else if you need to head outside, I got you covered.

(Y/N): I hope so. 

Platinum: This may be off-topic, but have you figured out how we would infiltrate the Phantom Legion HQ? You said we're going to talk about it today. 

Nearl: With a murderer on the loose, I say we don't have time for that now. That will have to wait until the storm blows over. 

I saw that wolf girl again as she approached us. I still had my blood boiling from the last time she asked me. 

Platinum: Seriously, you again?

Projekt Red: You four seem to have fun. I'm starting to get a little jealous. 

Nearl: Did Dr. Kal'tsit send you to snoop on us? She checked on (Y/N) three hours ago. 

Projekt Red: I'm not here on your "investigation" you four may or may not be hiding. I'm here for (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Why me specifically? 

Projekt Red: I saw you being with a colleague of Amiya's.  

(Y/N)'s POV 

That girl with a red hoodie has dirt on me for being with Ch'en. I didn't have a choice to be with Ch'en unless I would be tied up in a red ribbon and have a choker with a chain on my neck for dear life. 

Projekt Red: What could all this mean? Are you picking up girls left and right?

(Y/N): Ch'en took me to Lungmen, that's all. She introduced me to the locations for the next mission upcoming mission.

Projekt Red: You sure that this isn't about being in a relationship with someone? I can tell that you're lying if you started to sweat. 

(Y/N): I would never be in a relationship with anyone. 

I kept my composure and tried not to slip up. The worse case would be having someone's saliva on my face and being stabbed. 

Projekt Red: Okay, so you were being serious. I'll let you off the hook for now, but I'll be back for what I want... 

Nearl: You won't gain anything from confiscating information, I'm telling you. 

Projekt Red: We'll see about that... 

Projekt Red left the cafeteria and headed somewhere else. 

(Y/N): What's up with her? 

Nearl: She's like this, (Y/N). Don't let her distract you from your stay at Rhodes Island. As for the rest of us, prepare for the next operation and lay low for now. 

Timeskip 

I decided to head outside to get some air. I told Nearl in advance after meeting about the investigation update that I need some time to myself.  So many questions arose as I tried to figure out who I was once part of. Nearl suggested that I was used to being part of the Phantom Legion, but I find it impossible unless the dream I had had something to do with me. Just as I thought I had my memories back, I only regain small fragments and the rest is still a mystery to me. 

(Y/N): Platinum did mention an old building, so why not start there.

I looked back at the Rhodes Island HQ base before I depart to find the abandoned building. 

I was all alone in this journey to find the abandoned building Platinum mentioned. Everything around me felt unsettling as I kept searching. Until then, I suddenly arrived at Lungmen. 

(Y/N): Huh, I thought Lungmen was far from Rhodes Island. 

I kept searching for the building that I was looking for, but there wasn't any at sight. However, I  stumbled upon a different building that was in an alleyway. I decided to check it out with curiosity. 

(Y/N): This isn't the building I'm looking for, but might as well check it out. 

I noticed that the door isn't locked for some reason. I gently pushed the door open and entered the unknown.  

Platinum's POV 

I noticed that (Y/N) has a lot of things in his mind after we discussed the investigation being compromised because of Projekt Red. How would she know about him and Ch'en in the first place? I went to the investigation room and saw Nearl packing up things. 

Platinum: Nearl, where's (Y/N)? 

Nearl: He's out for a bit, why? 

She wasn't paying attention but kept stacking and storing papers. She knows I was here but she tends to focus on what she's doing instead. 

Platinum: I noticed that (Y/N)'s isn't being himself.

Nearl: From what? Is it about the investigation or something else? 

Platinum: I'm not sure how I would interpret this, but it feels like he's going through an existential crisis. Ever since we introduced him to our investigation on the Phantom Legion, he seems so lost. 

Nearl: It's new to him; as you said, he'll have to get used to it. 

Platinum: It's more than that, what if he's part of the Phantom Legion and he doesn't know it?

Nearl: I can't be certain of that if he is part of it or not. There are moments that people need to figure out their identity by themselves and not rely on others for help. 

Platinum: How can you be so cold-blooded on (Y/N)?! He joined this team to regain his memories back. 

Nearl: Platinum I'm aware of that, but we got Projekt Red and a murderer to deal with at the same time. I wanted to help him too, but I rather prioritize the investigation over (Y/N)'s concerns. If I were you, deal with (Y/N) later and get this information out of here. 

I said nothing to her and went through the cabinets and cleaned out every page of evidence that has to do with our current research.  I'm still worried about (Y/N) however. I don't know Ch'en that well, but I sense something off from her ever since (Y/N) received that letter. I wonder if (Y/N) has that letter still. 

(Y/N)'s POV 

Although this wasn't the building I hope to find clues about my past, something felt off as I turned on the lights. It looked like some research lab as I examined the room. Then some kind of light is flickering from my pocket. 

(Y/N): What is this place? 

I pulled out my tarot card from my pocket and I noticed that it was flickering on and off. However, it was beyond my control. 

(Y/N): Something is wrong with this tarot card, but I don't know if it is a bug or not. 

I don't remember anything about this place or what does this tarot card is telling me. Perhaps there's a connection between the tarot card I'm wielding that I haven't discovered. But that still leaves me with more questions like who am I instead of being a mercenary. As I explore the room for answers, I stumbled upon a tape recorder that was placed on a table along with a mysterious box. Without hesitation, I pressed the play button on the tape recorder. I heard the conversation between two people about the tarot cards. 

???: Excuse me sir, but are you the one that creates these "tarot cards"? 

???: Yes I am, why do you ask?

???: I was wondering what they're used for. I thought it just feels like a trading card for some game or fortune-telling. 

???: It's none of those kinds of cards. These "tarot cards" contain various creatures that come out of them. They are known as phantoms and can be unleashed when you break them. They also cost some of the wielder's energy and it depends on how you use it that is. 

???: Like what exactly? I've never seen anyone that would use this kind of power.

???: These can be used for world domination. However, I find it to be dangerous so I assigned it to those that are worthy of its power. 

???: But just think about it, you can mass-produce a lot of these, and the entire Phantom Legion can destroy anyone in their path. The world would tremble to us once the others gain this power.

Why is the person mentioning the Phantom Legion again? I don't think I met the creator of the tarot cards. This is just nonsense!

???: The phantoms can point their fangs or weapons at anyone, even the wielder. Therefore it's not wise to mass-produce and give it to them. I did propose my concept and the prototype to the leader; however, he said the powers within these are a gamble. But I still find it dangerous to unleash a power that would end up hurting allies. One more thing, a scanner is nearby if the tarot card happens to flicker on and off.  As for the location; well, it's a mystery.

The tape ended there.  I looked at the card again and it was still flickering. 

(Y/N): The tape said that there's a scanner here. 

I continued to search but then my search ended when I receive a call from Platinum. I bet she still has that kitsune sister role and she's treating me like a little brother.

(Y/N): Platinum, I'm fine right now. Do you need anything? 

Platinum: I calling you because you've been out for a while. 

(Y/N): I just needed a breather. I was searching for the abandoned building that you mentioned; however, I came across some hideout in Lungmen. 

Platinum: Huh, that's interesting. Why would you try to find that place? 

(Y/N): I don't know how to explain it, but it seems like finding that place can unlock the secrets of my lost memories and the powers I once possessed.

Platinum: I noticed that you seem off after we discovered the corpse this morning. 

(Y/N): There was something else that's been on my mind lately besides the Doctor's death. Ever since you and Nearl told me about the Phantom Legion, I thought maybe I can find some clues to unlock my past. 

Platinum: I'll be honest, you act differently although it's your fourth day being part of Rhodes Island. But that's maybe me when cosplaying as a fox girl and being overseas for months. 

(Y/N): Maybe I can show you the location tomorrow if that's okay with Nearl. 

I heard a sigh from Platinum. 

Platinum: That's unlikely because we have to head to Lungmen tomorrow. We got another mission to deal with. 

(Y/N): Well that's great.

Platinum: I know, but don't forget the Phantom Legion isn't the only threat. 

(Y/N): I know that. I'll see you tomorrow...

After talking to Platinum, I looked at the card again and it was still flickering. I decided to stop searching and decided to head back to Rhodes Island HQ.  My mysterious past will have to wait for some other day. 

Flashback in third person POV

???: May I speak to you? 

A man was asking a leader about something. The leader was in his office, contemplating some invasion plan. 

???: What is it? 

???: It's (Y/N). One of my soldiers said that (Y/N) is nothing but wasted potential. He said that (Y/N) is starting to go soft on some things lately and requests that he should leave. 

???: Everyone is different, captain. Not everyone has the will to become someone like me.  But I sense that there are men within this facility who are growing weaker. However,  I don't think (Y/N) would be waste potential. He has been doing well with combat work and is a formidable mercenary. But in terms of emotions, I say that your troop was onto something. 

???:  What do you mean? 

The leader rose to his chair and stared at the window outside. 

???: Emotions tend to make people weaker, thus making themselves a bad image for this nation. We can't allow them to pursue no matter how dedicated they are to their service.  Our founders however forgive them for their insecurities about themselves and continue. But that changed when I stepped in.

???: I don't get it...

???: When I stepped in as a leader, I had a goal; I wanted to make this nation great again, destroy other worlds that are against our ideals, and dominate them. Even if it means making a bunch of compromises and management. 

???: I don't think that our founders would agree about this. They wanted peace and cooperation, not destruction. 

???: To hell with their ideals, captain. They're nothing but weaklings that make us weak and stupid. We don't need to rely on others for help, what we only need is power. And we will start by destroying people's lives. 

???: I do not wish to betray you, but perhaps reconsider what you're doing to this nation. If you go down, we all go down with you. 

???: I'll consider your proposal when the real war begins.  Tell you what, bring the guy that wanted (Y/N) gone and come back here. I wanted to speak to him.

???: I will, leader. 

The next day and flashback ends

You woke up again and this time the nightmare worsened. You still don't remember your past as you sat upon your bed. 

(Y/N): What's with these nightmares? My mind is been playing tricks on me. Christ, I don't remember anything at all. 

You noticed that your alarm clock isn't going off for some reason. Either someone must it turn it off or the batteries were dead. 

(Y/N): *sigh* This can't get any worse. 

You felt someone grabbing your left arm. 

(Y/N): Let go of me, Ch'en!

You realize that it wasn't Ch'en grabbing your arm, but a familiar girl that tried to use her charm over you. It was Gravel. 

Gravel: Ah, good morning (Y/N)~

(Y/N): Gravel, what are you doing in my room?!

Gravel: I was about to wake you up, but your bed was comfortable so I fell asleep. I forgot how long I slept for, but you were snoring like a cute bear. 

(Y/N): Seriously? I was about to get up. 

Gravel: How about a morning kiss? 

(Y/N): Back off, please. 

It was pointless to make Gravel stop. 

Gravel: Nah, give me a good smooch on the lips. 

(Y/N): Can you like not do that please? 

Gravel's not buying it for a bit. Either she's enjoying you trying to resist her or you're trying to keep your dignity intact. 

Gravel: *giggles* Yes resist me, (Y/N). I look forward to your reaction when you realize your struggle is all for nothing. 

It was until then Platinum opened the door and saw you and Gravel about to kiss each other. 

Platinum: What the hell are you two doing? 

(Y/N): Platinum, this is not what it looks like. 

Platinum didn't say anything but stared at you for a bit. 

Platinum: *sigh* Just get ready you two. We don't want to be late, do we? 

(Y/N): Fine. Gravel, let me go this instant. 

Gravel: You're no fun... 

After you have broken free from Gravel's grasp and fixed yourself up, you and Gravel followed Platinum to the control room. 

Amiya's POV 

I was with Dobberman and Nearl talking about a situation update. Although we've been trying to track down Mephisto; ever since the Doctor was found dead yesterday, he's been off our radar for the time being. I can feel a very bitter sense inside of me for people that manage to slip away from our grasp. 

Nearl: Miss Amiya, is something wrong? 

Amiya: It's about the Mephisto guy. We lost sight of him, unfortunately. 

Dobberman: That's never good news, but will we find him again soon. However, this is not the time to let our guard down. We got bigger issues than just him. 

Amiya: I know, Dobberman. It's frustrating when incompetence clouds our actions. 

Nearl: I apologize for the interruption Miss Amiya,  you requested the two rescue squads to be here, correct? 

Amiya: Yes, Nearl. They should be here right now. 

I saw Platinum, (Y/N), Gravel, and the other members arriving just in time. 

Amiya: Good, everyone's here. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.9K 1.2K 44
[In the process of rewriting some early chapters! Read at your own risk!] [This story was taken down by Wattpad a year and a half ago. I only managed...
777 34 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...
32.9K 1K 48
"It doesn't matter who you are, but if you hurt those that I consider as my family, I show you no mercy" Nobody knows who he really is. He was there...
47.6K 1.5K 17
××××××× Sav has always had the perfect life, perfect friends, perfect family. However her world is turned entirely upside down when she meets the mys...