Reborn as a Sparda

Від ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left... Більше

Prologue
Mission 01: I'm back
Mission 02: Annoying Pest
Mission 03: Revealing the Truth
Mission 04: Best day for Everyone
Mission 05: My Power is absolute
Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?
Mission 07: Let's make this even
Mission 08: Rating Game
Mission 09: Kneel before the King
Mission 10: Training session and interruption
UPDATE: New Book!
Mission 11: Training results
Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)
Mission 12: Akeno's Day
Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade
Mission 15: School Festival
Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!
Mission 17: Another pain in the ass
Mission 18: Kyoto Tour
Mission 19: Kyoto War
Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Mission 13: The Order

9.3K 169 282
Від ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

It's been almost a week since Akeno forgive her Father and Y/n told Sona about his past with his Family. Right now, Y/n is watching the video of 'The Order', raiding some deliveries supplies.

Smith: "That's the fourth raid they did for this week."

Y/n: "Any reason why they keep raiding supplies?"

Smith: "They only leave a message say's 'The End of Demons'."

Y/n: "End of Demons? What are they? a Saint?"

Smith: "We also detect the most of them are Human and two are Demons."

Y/n: "So they're Demons huh?"

Then one guard enter the office holding a tablet on his hands.

Guard: "Sir. We received a Video Message from the Order."

He handed the tablet to Smith and she puts it on Y/n's table and played the video. The Video shows a guy wearing a weird smiling masked and it's eyes has a cross formation and his voice is very deep.

The Order: "This is a message from, 'The Order'. Demons, we know your game. Your camera watches us, your media brainwash us. But no more. Your reign of Terror ends now. It's time for Humanity to take a stand! Brothers, come join us and we will fight the Demons and take back what was ours! It's time for the Apollyon Zaibatsu to be burn down on the ground!"

Then the video ends.

Y/n: "Burn my Zaibatsu down on the ground huh? Well good luck with that."

Smith: "That message was live around the world."

Y/n: "Really?"

Smith: "Yes. And most people are bashing them saying that the Apollyon Zaibatsu helped a lot of people in needs while some of them are with them."

Y/n: "Did you find the IP address on that message to trace it?"

Smith: "It's IP address is masked."

Y/n: "Well, looks like we're gonna have to do the old fashion way. Put the sheep out in the open to lure the wolves out."

Smith: "Roger that."

He stands up from his chair, walk out of his office and headed to his room to get ready to school. When he got there, he saw a note by my bed from Sona saying that she needs to get to school early because of he sports festival.

After he finished changing, he went to the Limousine and it drive him to the school. On the way, he was blocked by two cars and they pointed they're guns on him.

Thug1: "GET OUT OF THE CAR!!"

They slam their guns on the window, breaking it and open the door. They grab Y/n by the collar and drag him out of the Limousine.

Thug2: "Is that him?!"

Thug3: "Yeah that's him!"

Thug1: "Bag him!"

One of them hit Y/n in the head with a gun, making him fall unconscious. They pull a sack on his head and drag him on their car and drove away.

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n woke-up with the sack still on his head but he heard voices talking.

???1: "Why do we have to do this?! Let's just kill him right away."

???2: "We must send a message to the people to proof that they're free. That's why we must kill him in live."

???1: "Alright, fine. As long as I get to kill him."

???2: "Good. You two, get the camera ready."

He ordered two guards to get the camera which they nodded and left the room.

???1: "And the rest of you, form up behind him, but cover your face."

They all put their mask own while each holding a bat, crowbar, machete, brass knuckles, baton, etc.

Guard1: "Sir, here's the camera."

???1: "Good. Kat, connect the camera."

Kat: "Vergil, killing him won't get the people's trust. Many of them believe in him."

Vergil?: "It's because those people have been brainwash. Only us are the only ones that remain to see the truth."

Kat: "But what exactly is the truth?! He's done nothing but to help the world a better place! Because of him no more people living in the streets! No more children getting hungry! And People decent jobs!"

He back slaps her, causing her to fall on the ground.

Vergil?: "This is what you signed up for years ago! You should be thankful to us. If it wasn't for us, you'd already been dead! Connect the camera, NOW!"

She slowly gets up and plug the camera onto her laptop. Vergil? puts on his masked and walk beside Y/n along with the other guy.

Kat: "We're live in 3...... 2....... 1......."

The Camera blink it's red light, indicating that they're live.

Vergil?: "People. This is the time to stand against the Demons. We will take our world back from them! And this is the first step of our goal!"

He pulled the sack on Y/n's head, revealing him in public live television. He starts to look around and saw his hostage takers holding each type of melee weapons.

Vergil?: "Behold. Y/n Apollyon. The CEO of the Apollyon Zaibatsu. The Demon organization that's been keeping all of us in chains."

He nodded on one the guy with a bat and he nodded back. He slams his bat on his on Y/n's leg which doesn't really hurt him so didn't really scream.

Then a guy with a Brass knuckles punch him square in the face with full force, making him spit out blood but still not making him scream in pain.

???2: "He's a one tough son of a bitch."

Y/n: "That all you got? Because a baby's punch is more painful than yours."

Then they starts beating him up but he's still not screaming in pain and just taking all the beat.

???2: "Let's just kill him already so we can get this over with!"

Vergil2: "Not yet Dante! He still needs to suffer more!"

After they're done beating him, Y/n's faces is covered in bruises and he spits out blood.

Y/n: "Don't tell me that your all tired already? What a bunch of pussies."

Then Dante? rush towards him, kicked him in the face making his chair fall backwards.

Dante?: "Let's see if you can still talk big when I kill you!"

Back to Kouh Academy, every Students and Teachers are watching the live torture happening on Y/n. They're all worried and scared on what will happen on him next. Sona is at the ORC clubhouse along with the members, Dante, Vergil and Rossweisse.

Sona: "Why are we just standing here?! Let's go save him already!"

Dante: "Calm down. Y/n already got this."

Sona: "He's being tortured in public television!"

Vergil: "It's all part of his plan. They took the bait and now they will lose."

Sona: "What do you mean?"

Dante: "It's part of Y/n's plan to get himself kidnapped and beat up so the enemy can get their guards down for what's about to come next."

Sona: "What do you mean?"

Vergil: "Just watch."

Asia: "Y/n-sama.... Please be okay."

Back to Y/n, the goons stands his chair back again while Dante? came back holding a sword.

Vergil?: "Behold, this is the execution of the Tyrant and the first step of freedom."

He signal Dante? to proceed to kill him and he nodded. Y/n just chuckle, making everyone look at him.

Dante?: "What's so funny?"

Y/n: "Dante? Vergil? What are you suppose to be? The Son of Sparda?"

Vergil?: "How do you know our Father?"

Y/n: "Because the Sparda I know, doesn't have a twin sons that looks like a cow shits. If he was here right now, he wouldn't be seeing you as his child or as a Human or Demons. He would see you as bunch of pieces of shits that's trying so hard to look edgy, but failed miserably."

Dante? was about to slam his sword on him but they heard explosion outside.

Dante?: "What the hell's going on?!"

Vergil?: "You. Go check it out!"

He signal one of the goons to go outside to check on what's happening. After a few seconds, he came back running.

Goon1: "Sir! We're under attack!'

Vergil?: "What?! How did they found out this place?! I masked the IP address so they couldn't find us!"

He runs out of the room to command the others.

Y/n: "Seems like my ride is here."

He broke the rope tied on his hands and kick Dante? away from him. The Goon with a bat rush at him and swing his bat at him, but he just duck, grab his wrist, elbow him in the nose breaking his mask and letting go of the bat.

Y/n: "Let's see if I can hit a home run."

The others rush to him which he easily avoid their attacks while swinging the bat, hitting all of them in the head, breaking their mask. Then Dante? grab his sword again and runs towards Y/n. He keeps swinging his sword at Y/n and he just dodge all of them.

Y/n: "That all you got, you piece of shit?"

Dante?: "RRRAAAHHHH!"

He broke the bat Y/n's holding on but Y/n kicked him in the face, blasting him out of the room. He was about to follow him out but he noticed that the camera is still capturing on everything and it's still live. He walk over to the camera and picked it up.

Y/n: "Hope you guys are enjoying the show. Kids, don't try this at home. And don't forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe."

With that, he shut the camera down and walk out of the room. When he got out, he heard many gun fire happening outside. He starts to run to the hallway and he saw Dante? and Vergil? talking to each other without their mask on.

Y/n: "So that's what you piece of shits looks like. It's worst than I thought."

They turn around and saw Y/n smirking.

Dante?: "You think you can handle us?!"

Y/n: "Bitch please, I can beat the shit out of you with my bare hands."

Vergil?: "Then try us!"

The two of them starts to surround themselves with Blue and Red Aura. Vergil's? hair starts rise up and his eyes starts to glow blank white and his skin became paler and blue veins are appearing on his face.

Then Dante's? hair starts to turn white and his eyes are now glowing red and red veins are appearing on his faces and red aura is coming out of his coat.

Y/n: "Is that it? You guys really watch too much make-up tutorial on YouTube."

Dante? rushed at him which Y/n just side-step to avoid his sword. Then Vergil? appeared behind Y/n with his katana and going to slash him downwards but Y/n blocked it with Royal Guard.

The impact caused him to stumble back. Y/n grab Dante's? coat and pull him back and swing him around before slamming him into Vergil?.

Dante? gets up again and rush at Y/n but he just stands there, taunting him. He went to swing his sword but Y/n block each swing with Royal Guard.

After blocking all those attacks, Y/n did a one-inch punch on Dante?, blasting him out of the building and turning him back to normal.

Vergil?: "Dante!"

Y/n: "That's one shit down, one shit to go."

Vergil's? Katana starts to glow blue and he starts to grip the handle, hard.

Vergil?: "Let's see you survive this one!"

With great speed, he dash towards Y/n leaving a trail of slashes behind him but Y/n just smirked. He timed the Vergil's? arrival at him before using Royal Release, destroying his sword.

Vergil?(Shock): "I-Impossible! Y-You destroyed my Yamato?!"

Y/n: "Yeah. It was an ugly ass Yamato."

He teleport in front of Vergil? without him noticing and kicked him square in the face, blasting him out of the building right next to Dante?.

He walk out of the building and saw the Tekken Force just finished killing all the rebels and taking those who surrender. When they saw Y/n, they all stand and salute at him and he did the same.

Then Smith walk towards him and handed him a towel to wipe the blood off his face.

Smith: "Your plan work well Darling."

Y/n: "If the wolves got hungry, they go out for the hunt. But the sheep they found, is a monster in disguise."

Smith: "It's a good thing that they didn't found the tracker you got."

Y/n: "They look everywhere, but they didn't look in my mouth."

He pulled out the tracker inside his mouth and put it in his pocket.

Y/n: "Find a girl named 'Kat' and bring her to my office."

Smith: "Roger that."

Time Skip brought to you by

After Y/n got back to his mansion, he went to the bathroom first to wash off the dirt on him. After he finished washing, he was tackled on a hug by Sona who's crying.

Sona(Crying): "Y/n! I'm so glad that your Okay!"

Y/n: "Sorry to worry you Sona, but it was the only way to smoke out the enemy."

Sona(Crying): "Please. Don't do that again! I couldn't stand on seeing getting hurt!"

Y/n: "It wasn't even that painful."

Sona(Crying): "But please promise me that you won't do it again."

Y/n: "Alright. I promise."

She lean up to him and kissed him and he did the same. After a new minutes, Y/n put on his clothes and went to his office with Sona following him.

When they got there, Smith was there with Kat, sitting on the couch.

Smith: "Here's Kat, Darling."

Y/n: "Thanks Smith."

He sits on the opposite side of the couch and Sona sits beside him.

Y/n: "So Kat, do you know why I brought you here?"

Kat: "No."

Y/n: "I heard on what 'Vergil' said to you. Do you believe that I'm causing chaos to this world?"

Kat: "At first I thought you were. But then I saw what your company did to the people. They help everyone in needs. No more kids sleeping in the streets."

Y/n: "It's because childhood is the most precious memory of life. And I don't want them to have a horrible childhood."

Kat: "So what are you going to do to me now?"

Y/n: "I'd like to offer you a job here."

Kat: "A job?"

Y/n: "Yes. With your intelligence, you can add the security of the Zaibatsu. And don't worry about a place to stay, I already got that covered, along with food, water, and electricity. And I'll be paying you $100,000 a month."

That made her total shock that she couldn't even move.

Y/n: "What do you say Kat? Do you accept?"

He hold out his hand towards her.

Kat: "Yes! I accept!"

She grab his hand and shake it, sealing the deal.

Y/n: "Good. Smith will take you to your new office and new home."

She stands up and bow at him and follow Smith out of the office.

Sona: "She seems kinda nice. And your paying her $100,000 a month? How much money do you have?"

Y/n: "I still have more in my pocket."

He grab his tablet and went to check his savings on his acc. She handed the tablet to Sona and she got a very shock face to see that Y/n's saving is Centillion. (That's 303 zeros)

Sona: "Y-You got that a lot of money?!"

Y/n: "Yup."

Sona: "By the way, you said that Vergil knows Kat."

Y/n: "Not the Vergil you know. But an impostor Vergil."

Sona: "Impostor?"

Y/n: "Yeah, let's go. Dante and Vergil might be there already."

The walk out of the office and head to the underground lab. The went into a large room and they saw Dante and Vergil beating the shit out of the impostors.

Vergil is stabbing his spectral blades on his impostor while Dante is punching his impostor to the face with his bare hands.

Y/n: "Seems like you guys are having fun."

Vergil: "These fools disgrace the name of Sparda!"

Dante: "This asshole is NOT me! I'd rather get stab by a hundred swords than being like this fucker!"

Y/n: "Well, they are Demons, but they weakest of them all."

Sona: "What are you going to do to them?"

Y/n: "It's going to be up to them, if they wanna kill them or punch them more like what Dante is doing now."

Smith: "Darling. Kat also revealed something."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Smith: "It seems that it was Mr. Jackson aligned with The Order and giving tips on our delivery supply for them to Raid."

Y/n: "Oh? It seems that his a thick headed than I thought. Put a bounty on him."

Smith: "How much?"

Y/n: "Five million. But make sure they bring him here alive. They can break his legs if they want as long as he's alive."

Smith: "On it."

Vergil used Judgement Cut End  along with Blistering Sword to kill his impostor into pieces while Dante keep punching his.

Dante: "Just a sec."

With a powerful punch, he knock out his impostor, blasting him into the wall.

Dante: "I'll be back for my new daily routine tomorrow."

Time Skip brought to you by

The next day, Y/n and Sona went to school. When they got to the school gates, all of the students stop on what they were doing and look at Y/n.

After a few seconds, they all clap their hands and girls begin to surround them.

Girl1: "Oh my god Y/n-sama! You were so brave!"

Girl2: "Yeah! And you took all their hit like it was nothing!"

Girl3: "We're glad that you alright Y/n-sama!"

Y/n: "Thank your for worrying everyone. It was the only way to stop them from destroying the peace."

With that, the two of them went inside the Main School building where they saw the ORC along with Student Council waiting for them.

Rias: "We're glad that your alright, Master."

Akeno: "You really had us worrying."

Asia: "Y/n-sama, is there anywhere that still hurt you want me to heal?"

Y/n: "I'm fine Asia, I barely felt all their hit anyway."

Sona: "Let's all go to our rooms now everyone. Class is about to start."

Y/n: "We'll be having a meeting later at the clubhouse at Lunch."

ORC: "Yes Y/n-sama/Master."

With that, all of them went to their respective classrooms and wait for class to start. When Y/n, Xenovia and Asia headed to their classroom, they were waited by their classmates, especially girls.

Murayama: "Y/n-sama! Are you alright?! We saw that they really hit you hard!"

Katase: "Yeah! But we also saw how you fight them easily!"

Murayama/Katase: "You are so cool!"

Y/n: "Thanks for worrying girls, but I'm fine now. So how's my uncle teaching you?"

Murayama: "Prof. Vergil is awesome at teaching!"

Katase: "He taught us on how to handle a sword properly and how to block an attack!"

Y/n: "He and my Dad taught me how to fight."

Then the bell right, signalling them that the teacher is coming.

After class, Y/n, Xenovia and Asia went to the clubhouse for the daily meeting. When they got there, they saw Kiba sitting on the couch while reading a book. Koneko is sitting beside him while eating some sweets. Gasper is sitting inside the box beside the couch while playing his Nintendo Switch. Akeno is sitting on the opposite couch drinking some tea. And Rias is wearing a maid outfit standing beside his table.

Y/n: "Seems like you guys are here already."

He walk to his table and sits on it while Xenovia and Asia sits beside Akeno.

Y/n: "Looks like all of you are doing very well at the pact. Although we got some complains on the pact, saying that Xenovia told a scary story to the kid instead of the one's with happy endings.

Xenovia: "I'm sorry Y/n-sama, but I don't know any story that relate to kids."

Y/n: "Just read them a bedtime story book."

Xenovia: "Yes. I will do that next time."

Y/n: "Next is Asia. You don't have any complains but they said that you keep apologizing even in the small mistake."

Asia: "I-I'm sorry Y/n-sama."

Y/n: "I guess it became a habit to you huh? Alright, next is Rias. A housewife is complimenting you, saying that you really know how to become a real housewife."

Rias: "I just taught her on cooking and gave her some tips to make love to her husband."

Y/n: "........ I see. So anyway, that's all the Meeting for now. Next week is the school festival. So we might as well rest until then."

ORC: "Yes, Y/n-sama/Master."

Y/n: "If anyone needs me, I'll be at the Gym. I'm getting stiff."

He stands up and walk out of the clubhouse.

Akeno: "The Gym huh?~ I wanna see this.~"

Asia(Blush): "A-Akeno-san! P-Please don't distract Y/n-sama's training!"

Akeno: "I'm not going to distract him.~ I'm just going to watch him and see what's under his shirt.~"

Xenovia: "Me and Asia already seen it. And we even seen him naked on the shower."

Akeno: *Giggle*"Aw.~ I'm so jealous.~ Anyway, I'm going to see what kind of training Y/n will have.~"

She walk out of the clubhouse making all the other girls blush in curious.

Koneko: "Oh screw it."

She then went out and follow Akeno.

Asia(Blush): "K-Koneko-chan!"

Xenovia: "Come on Asia! Let's follow them!"

Asia(Blush): "E-Eh?!"

Rias(Blush): "I-I'm coming too! I-I'm only coming to make sure that you don't distract Master's training."

Xenovia: "Alright, let's go."

She drag Asia out of the room and Rias followed them.

Gasper: "What just happen?"

Kiba: "It's best if you don't know, Gasper-kun."

Y/n arrive at the gym and starts to take his uniform off leaving only the pants. He starts stretch out first before jogging around the gym.

The door open slightly and Akeno, Rias, Koneko, Asia and Xenovia peek inside seeing Y/n jogging around only wearing his pants.

Akeno: "Ara-Ara, Y/n really is hiding a very delicious view under his shirt.~"

Xenovia: "No matter how many times I see it, it kinda makes me feel a little hot."

Asia(Blush): "........."

Y/n then lay down and starts to sit up to 200. As ORC girls keep watching the Kendo club saw them, peeking inside the gym.

Murayama: "What are you doing?"

Akeno and the others turn around and saw the Kendo Club. Akeno signal them to keep it quite and she signal them to come closer. They did what she told them and they all peek inside and saw Y/n working out.

That made all of them blush deep red while the others got a bloody nose. They grab their phone and starts taking pictures.

Katase(Blush): "I-I-It's Y/n-sama."

Murayama(Blush): "H-He's so buffed!"

Y/n then proceed to push-ups with one hand and in position of upside down. After a few more workout, he is done and wipe the sweat off with a towel. He then grab his bag and went to the shower area.

Xenovia: "He's going to take a shower."

Murayama: "But, he's heading to the girls shower area."

Katase: "Let's go follow him!"

They were about to sneak inside the shower area but Rias block them.

Rias: "As Master's maid, This is where I stop you all."

Girl1: "What?!"

Girl2: "But Rias-sama! We know that you want to see it too!"

Rias: "Even if I want to I can't. It's forbidden. Now let's move out now and let Master have his shower."

Some of the girls walk out of the gym saying that Rias is a killjoy.

Akeno: "Your really redeeming yourself?"

Rias: "Yes. I vow to be Master's maid forever."

Xenovia: "Well, at least we saw Y/n naked anyway. Come on Asia."

Asia(Blush): "R-Right!"

Murayama and Katase tried to sneak in but Rias grab them by the collar and stop them. Unknow to them, a new girl just walk in the gym, having no clue what was everyone doing there.

Girl3: "I think I left my wallet to the locker at the shower area."

She walk inside the shower area locker room and saw her wallet there. She was about to leave but she heard the shower running.

Girl3: "Hello? Is someone there?"

She slowly walk inside only to hear the shower stops running. She then saw Y/n walk out drying his hair with the towel. She slowly look Y/n's entire body only to see him completely naked. Her face burst into red and blood starts to run out of her nose.

Girl3(Blush): "Take me."

Those were her last words before falling unconscious. Y/n wrap his towel around his lower half before carrying the girl out of the shower area.

Y/n: "Can someone take this?"

Rias and the others look behind them and saw Y/n still a little wet, only wearing a towel and carrying an unconscious girl while having a nose bleed.

Katase(Blush): "W-Wait! T-That's Akio! our member!"

Murayama(Blush): "What happen to her?!"

Y/n: "She saw me taking a shower and just fall on her back."

Rias takes Akio off of Y/n and gently place her on the bench. Y/n's statement made the other girls jealous because they get to see him completely naked.

He walk back inside the shower area to put his uniform back on while Katase and Murayama is shaking Akio awake.

Murayama: "Akio wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

Katese: "Tell us what you see in there!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

77.4K 886 20
bullied, tortured, and beaten to near death by his so called "classmates" and "teachers" who swore to help him grow into a hero, that is what he end...
15.5K 382 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
4.8K 120 23
This is a sequel to The Best Devilish Mistake {Dmc Fanfiction}. It had already been five years since Vergil left his world of Limbo. It has been five...
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...