Mission 05: My Power is absolute

Author's POV

Sirzechs along with the other Devil King were able to erase the Photo of Rias to the whole Human World. The only one's who remember it was the Apollyon Zaibatsu.

Rias: "Thank you Onii-sama. I don't know what to do if that photo keeps on viral.

Sirzechs: "Don't do anything like that again Rias. It wasn't easy erasing each memory of the whole Human World at once."

Rias: "I understand. But what about Y/n?"

Sirzechs: "Can you make him to come to your clubhouse later at lunch?"

Rias: "I'll send Kiba to get him. Can we really take the Devil Sword Dante back from him?"

Sirzechs: "We have too. It's the symbol of the Underworld after the Great War."

Rias: "Then what about the Meeting?"

Sirzechs: "I already told the other Faction Leader to move the meeting later after school."

Rias: "We'll clean the clubhouse for the meeting."

Sirzechs: "Then I'll be on my way."

Rias: "Thank you again Onii-sama."

Sirzechs left through his Magic Circle and went back to the underworld.

Rias: "Prepare yourself Y/n. I will have the last laugh."

Y/n's POV

For some reason, the whole world forgot the picture of Rias's stinky pussy. I bet she told her brother about her situation and erase it to the Humans.

Y/n: "So what do you got Smith?"

Smith: "Everyone in the whole world forgot that picture yesterday. And it's not in the internet anymore."

Y/n: "Well, that was a waste of Power."

Smith: "And I just got something."

Y/n: "And that is?"

Smith: "The Meeting of the Three Faction."

Y/n: "A meeting?"

Smith: Yes. It's about a Peace meeting between the three of them."

Y/n: "So where is this Meeting takes place?"

Smith: "Tonight. After school. And it's at the ORC Clubhouse."

Dante: "Sounds like a Party worth to crash."

Vergil: "I don't mind coming there. Because I will show them my true Power."

Dante: "I just hope they got some food in that Meeting."

Smith: "Anyway, it's almost time for school now Darling. You better head out."

Y/n: "Alright. I think I'll go visit that Meeting later."

Time Skip brought to you by