Table Manners

Por SAGEBRAT

She's a stripper trying to make it in the fashion world...will she have enough creditably behind her name to... Más

Me
My Craft
In my Element
Exchange
I owe you nothing
Wined and Dined
You can't control me
Self discovery
Push me
The Truth Comes Out
Sticky Situation
Our Arrangement
Pre-Play
Love and Affection
Oh, What a Surprise
Calm before the storm
Is this a joke?
Not a dumb Broad
Feeling Again
Eating away
Confirmation
Obedience
Nitty Gritty
Back to the Program
¿So that's how you feel?
I love you
Birthday Sex🎂
Wow...
PSA
Banana Split
Enough Is Enough
Walk It Like You Talk It
Well This Is It.

Determination

13.6K 482 287
Por SAGEBRAT

As I was driving home I was just thinking back to the note. "What is his problem? I demand to know answers. I mean he can't walk into my place of work and just...rev shit" I talked to myself the whole car ride. Attempting to grasp what this mans deal was.

I came to the conclusion that no matter how bad I didn't want too, I had to text him. Just thinking about it made me want to vomit. I mean actually engaging with a man after he basically told you too, I just wanted to rebel against that. But something told me he wouldn't stop. And I can't have him do this at my job, because what could be next? School? My house? Oh hell no. I'm definitely texting him.

I walk into the house and put my duffle away and change from my clothes I was in leaving the club. I go into my bed side table to find the waded paper with his number on it. "Use it...yeah fuck you" I say to myself. I couldn't believe I was actually going to do this. This is what he wanted, and I was giving it to him.

I pull my phone out and type in his number.

I hit send and set my phone down. I went to make a bowl of frosted flakes.

About two minutes later while I was in the kitchen, when I get a call. It was late so I ran to answer, I mean it could be an emergency if someone is calling this late at night.

I look down and...

Honestly I contemplated answering. "What could he possibly say on the phone he can't text" I say as I roll my eyes and answer it.

"Hello"
"Alesa...I'm glad you finally decided to use my number. What was the change of heart?" He asks fake concerned.
"Don't do that, you know what you did. Anyways I wanted to let you know I got your little gift, even though it was mine."
"Ahh yes. It seems you left that for me, I wanted to be a gentleman and return it to you, I mean something like that must be expensive. You were wanting to thank me. So, you're welcome."
"Yeah, no actually I want you to leave me alone. Also...Um what's your name?"
"Why don't you come by my office tomorrow and I'll answer all your questions, I imagine you have many, am I correct?"

What is with him? I literally just hold the phone away from my face and stare at it. Im perplexed.

I mean he was correct, but how would he even know. I mean we've talked a total of 4 times. Each time brief. I did want an explanation though, actually I deserved one matter of fact.

"Okay, what's it called? And who do I ask for?"
"Martindale, Thomas... Martaindale."
"Hmmm so he does have a name, okay. I'll see you tomorrow, THOMAS." I can't believe I was finally able to put a name to the face.
"Yes 9:00 A.M. sharp. Not 9:01, not 9:07. At MarTech industries."
"Ew you're one of those..."
"Well get your beauty sleep, trust me when I say...you'll need it."

With that, he hung up. I could literally feel his presence through the phone. Should I wear business attire? Is this like an actual meeting? Why was I thinking about this too much. I'm going to be late...just because. I mean after all CP time. I lay my thoughts to rest, so I can as well. I say my prayers and then I'm out.

I set an alarm for 7:00 A. M. Both my classes today are remote so I'd go to Starbucks after I finished this "meeting" and get to work.

I start to get ready purposely going a little slower, if he's going to be so demanding, he's definitely not going to be controlling, especially not over me. I pick out an outfit. I wanted to make a statement

I opt for all red everything, red is MY color. I feel the most confident and sexy in it, and this suit cling to me like a second skin. It's 8:40 and I know it takes about 9 minutes to walk there. It's by Starbucks. So I wait two more minutes THEN, leave my apartment. Just to be sure I'm not on-time.

I arrive at the building. And look up at it. I'm in awe, if I thought the outside was exquisite, the inside can't even compare, gold trim, gold paints, and bursts of pistachio green. I loved it. I would've never thought to put those two colors together, but it works.

I enter and the receptionist at the front desk greets me "Welcome to MarTech, do you have an appointment?"
"I do, with Mr. Martindale"
"Alesa?"
"Yes ma'am, that's me" I say with a smile.
"Great well - you can take this gold elevator up to floor 16. And knock." seemed easy enough
"Great thanks, have a good day." I depart from the main lobby that was swarming with business talk. And people in 3 piece suits. I was sticking out like a sore thumb with my vibrant red pant suit. But this office needed some brightness.

I get into the elevator and press floor 16.

The ride up wasn't really that long I glance at my watch. "9:07, perfect" just then the elevator dings and I step off. It's a long hallway and with only one door, I'm guessing this whole floor is only his office?I walk to the end of the hallway that's illuminated by the outside, with windows on both sides.

I approach the door and knock twice, not even a second passed before I heard him speak
"You may enter." I walk in, and he's flipping through papers, grasping a black pen, all while hitting his calculator. I take this moment to admire the view from his office. It was definitely the whole floor. And the view was breathtaking. Imagine being able to watch the sunrise, and sunset here. A smile showed on my face just thinking about it. I guess he may have noticed that.

The morning mist was still afloat it was beautiful.
"Didn't I say 9:00 A. M. Sharp" he said his question in the form of a statement.
"Well are you asking me or telling me?" I say as he finally breaks away from those papers and looks me over. I don't falter under his gaze, I exude confidence.

He looks at me with a chuckle that says 'you think this is a game.' I was over him just looking me over like I was so meek. So I decide to break the silence.
"So, why did you ask me here?"
"You came, so you can answer that question yourself."

He says leaning back in his chair. Still looking me at me with that intense gaze. I just laugh at the statement. I don't understand why he has to be so nonchalant. So cold, like just answer me, directly.

"Okay, I'm done with your immature, childish games. So how about this. you lose my number, and stop harassing me." With the last part he stands up. I take a step back. He was like a giant, at least 6'5. I don't think I've ever seen someone so...big. He walks over to where I was standing still leaving a safe distance between us.

"Now Alesa, harassing? Really? As far as I'm concerned...I did what any gentleman should do...I gave you back your belongings. You should be thanking me." He says with his hands up in surrender. As if he's done nothing wrong. This man has to be kidding. Like bonkers, out of his mind.

"Sir...I gave you a DANCE, that is all"
"You dance with all your clients like that?" He says cocking his head to the side, and taking a step closer towards me. I take a step back. I know men like him. And he wasn't going to do whatever he does, to me.
"How about we smoke again." He says with a teethy grin. I know exactly what he's referring too. Me blowing that smoke into his mouth. How close we were. In that moment that's probably when he slipped his number to me.

"Alesa, something I've learned in my 27 years is that...nobody truly does anything they don't want to do, you chose to use my number last night, you chose to answer the phone, you chose to come into my office wearing that outfit, and you chose to be late...just to piss me off. Which might I add, worked. If it's one thing I can't stand, it's disobedience. And lastly, you CHOSE to dance with me the way you did. Correct me if I'm wrong."

He says walking to the side of his desk to lean against it. Why did he do that? Like what a mind fuck. So I respond with the only logical thing I could.

"I'm leaving."

I mean what could I say? He literally read me to filth. I didn't even understand how what he said made such and impression on me, well I guess because in a way it was true. I hadn't really thought about it from that perspective. Right when I'm turning on my heel to leave, he says something else in that husky growl.

"You can also choose to have dinner with me, tonight." With my back still towards him I cock my head up a bit and smile. I smile because he has so much nerve. But like he said, I'm choosing. I turn towards him. And just look him up and down. I really had to see was this specimen in front of me...actually in front of me. And talking to me like this.

"I can just tell your so used to getting your way, and when you don't get it you found a way to obtain it. I admire that, I'd like to describe myself the same way."

I say raising my eyebrow hmm I should play with him a bit, at first my mind was set, and stone. I wasn't going to give this man the satisfaction of taking me out. But now, I'm going to have some fun.

"Okay, I'll have dinner with you. Mr. Martindale. I'd send you my address, but I have a feeling you already know where I live." That made him let out a small chuckle so I'll take that as a yes.

"Be ready by 9:30 P. M. On the dot Alesa, I'm serious."

I roll my eyes and walk away. As I'm opening the door he says something else.

"And don't roll you eyes either, that's not a good mannerism to have." I turn back to him.
"You're not the boss of me Thomas, I'm a handful."
"Yeah I'm not your boss...yet" he says under his breath clicking his pen.

By this time it 9:42 A. M. So I head down the street to the Starbucks I need to get some work done. I spend about 2.5 hours there, really invested into my work. I even finished 3 assignments due the following week, so my workload would be a lot easier. By the time I'm ready to leave it's 12:30 P. M.

I wanted to get a new outfit for tonight, I was really going to play myself up with this one, it was completely obvious to me he wanted something. No man is going through so much trouble to just "HaVe dInNeR" with a female. Just doesn't work like that. Plus I love to shop and this was just a good excuse.

I head back to my apartment to change from my suit and put on a dress, I always shop in a dress because it's just one piece to take on, and off when changing. I decided to drive to Saks. It's close and they have a lot of brands, so best of both worlds. I was looking for something that says "hey fuck me, but it's going to be extremely difficult, but I'm still a super classy lady."

"I can't wait until I'm a full-time designer" I say examining myself in the mirror in a all black dress.

After countless designers later, countless dresses, it was like the dress gods shown a light down on it. A beam of light illuminated the dress and I immediately snag it, in my size and practically run to the fitting room. I try it on, and zip it up and gasp. "This is it, this is exactly what I want. HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY😋"

I wasn't planning on getting shoes but I couldn't say no when I laid eyes on these, they were made for the dress, so naturally. I got them, and then after the shoes I saw a purse...ugh. After blowing an entire BAG. In Saks I finally made it back home.

It's around 6:30 at this point and I begin to get ready, because I already know how long it takes me. After I do my makeup which just consisted of my signature brown lip liner and clear lip gloss combo and my lash extensions of course I was ready to bust out my outfit.

After I slip everything on. I decide to put my braids up into a high ponytail and leave the front two braids out. I wanted the back of the dress to be on full display. I spray my perfume and look at my full length mirror and fix anything that's out of place. Like clockwork. 9:30 P. M. On the dot, I get a knock at my door.

And there he is, in all of his glory. Looking ravishing. Leaning against my door and looking effortlessly fly.

"You look gorgeous " he says to me looking me over as he takes a step back. I giggle at him doing that.

"Thank you, you look wonderful as well." I reply to him. And he did. He looked good enough to EAT. Literally. With that white shirt, and those pants....chileeee.

A/N I really hope y'all are enjoying the story. I'm trying my best to make the chapters longer. And excuse if there are any typos.  I just get so excited to put all my ideas down I don't want to forget anything lmao. Anyways leave comments on what you think of Thomas so far 👀. What do you think will happen next?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

203K 8.2K 34
https://www.amazon.com/Fetish-BWWM-Romance-L-Davis-ebook/dp/B07D6ZV2X3 Constance is a college senior and a bagger at her local grocery store, all of...
3.6K 107 17
-𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔. 𝑶𝑹 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕...
1.9K 84 10
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼...
20.9K 192 22
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...