The Snow Queen and The Iron H...

By Not-So-Everlark2K18

(Y/N) Morgan Stark, famous from her father's legacy, and Iron Man. Like Tony Stark, she is well-known as Gen... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII

VII

2K 80 13
By Not-So-Everlark2K18

Lately, after dinner, (Y/N) decides to retrieve back to her quarters for the rest of the day. She never let anyone in aside from Anna who accidentally barge in without knocking in her door. Unknown to them, Pabbies warn got under her skin, she never understood why that simple warning made her paranoid quickly. Frantically, this simple warning that she received days ago made her tremble in fear. And it like the weights of the world has been put on her shoulders.

-FLASHBACK-

(Y/N) Stark, She heard the wise troll calls her name and gestured her to come closer, she did and the troll held her calloused hand with his, he closed his eyes as if hes reading whats her future is. "(Y/N) Stark, I sense great danger ahead." He said, (Y/N) frowns at him, "Grand Pabbie? What do you mean?" She asked.

(Y/N) Stark, a war will come. A war that could end the lives of innocent people. "Man, Woman, old, children of Arendelle are endanger! I saw your future fall in your own hands, you regret a million times." He said to her.

"Be warn, Stark. For what ahead of you is quite dark, but please protect her, protect Elsa at all cost. Even it cause your own life. She plays an important role, My lady." He said.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"JARVIS," (Y/N) called her Artificial Intelligence. "Yes, ma'am." He answered, (Y/N) put her hands on her forehead and sigh, she rubs it with frustration. She taps on one of her hologram and studies the remaining data that she has. She glance at Mark 50, and sigh again. Grand Pabbies warning is driving her mad in a minute and to the fact that she has to do this because she couldnt strive if something happens to them. (Y/N) knows them to well.

"JARVIS did you save the files I have for the Reprising of Iron Man Mark 50?" She asked. "The Mark 50 that your father did, Ms. Stark? Yes I have to the certain level maam." He said, the young Stark chuckles to herself and clasp her hand together, "Great, alright Jarvis, please prepare the data on Mark 85 for comparison on the armors capabilities and--" She says but when she was about to swipe her fingers to the left for the actual remodeling and start with it, she heard a knock on her door.

"Who is it?" She asked while she stand there completely frozen in her place, "Its Anna, (Y/N). Can I come in?" The young Stark roll her eyes and smirks a little, "Sure," She says. Anna entered the room before doing so, she pokes her head first and smiles giddily at the brunette. She quickly entered the room and closed the door behind her not forgetting to lock it first.

"Now knocking in the door wasnt that hard was it?" She says with a smirk and her arms cross at her in a teasing manner.

The redhead princess blushed in embarrassment, "Shut up" She says then she nibbles her lower lips before she continues. "So what are you doing?" the Young princess asked her. The inventor avert her gaze from Anna back to her work and taps a few things in her hologram before answering the monarch.

"Some things, like work." She bluntly said. She glance at her, "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked her again.

"Oh, I...uh, Im here to invite you over for game night actually." Anna said. (Y/N) pause for a while and turned around to see Anna fidgeting her fingers. "Game night?" She says confusingly. The young princess smiles excitedly at the inventor and clench her fist in her excite mode. "Yeah! Were currently doing question or command for this night." She explains. The young Stark shrug her shoulders, "Uh, truth or dare. Thats quite immature to play for game night." She said resuming to what she's currently doing and observing the Iron Man Mark 50 and 85 specs.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked the inventor, "That's what its called in my time." She answered, Anna only nod, "But Seriously, you have to play with us! Its going to be fun!" She insist the young inventor again. (Y/N) sigh and glance at the redheaded princess, as for Anna she was waiting for the brunette respond if ever shes going to say yes or no, if she says no, she'll not going to give up and probably pull the young Stark out of her room and drag her to the library. "Are you--"  "No." The young Stark bluntly answered which cause the young princess to frown at her.

"What-- why?" She asked.

The inventor turned her front from her work to the princess, "First, I dont do Game night because one its immature and a waste of time and I clearly have more work to do rather than to play..."

___________________________________________________________________________________

It all happens so bloody fast, (Y/N) doesnt even know how did the young Princess drag her from her room to the library. At first she was explaining why she doesnt want to join their Game Night because she needs to redesign the Mark 50 and Mark 85. But unfortunately for her, the Princess of Arendelle drag her to the library room, and she got to admit shes quite bloody strong for her petite size, and to the fact that the young inventor is taller than the red head and shes an inch taller than than the Queen but a couple of inch shorter than the Ice master and deliverer.

"... This Bloody game..." She muttered and cross her arms like a child who doesnt get any candy on a Halloween night.

"Why am I here again?" She asked the young princess who spare her a mean glare to make her shut her own mouth which it effectively does. Elsa covers her lips as she hides her laugh from the young Stark, when (Y/N) glance at the platinum blonde Queen a noticeable smirk has been displayed in her luscious lips which cause (Y/N) to feel a slight tingle on the bottom of her stomach.

The young Stark didnt notice that the bottle stopped at her direction which made her roll her eyes and smugly looked at the young Princess before answering truth.

Anna smiles, "Alright, How much sleep did you get last night?" She asked, (Y/N)s brows knitted in confusion, Is she serious right now? She thought. "Are you seriously going to ask me how much sleep did I get last night?" She rhetorically asked her. Anna returned the exact gaze into her, "Just answer the question, (Y/N)." She ordered.

The young Stark eyes widen, "Dare." She suddenly said. Anna groan, Then "I dare you to get some bloody sleep." She ordered again.

Still in wide eyes, "I dont like this game." She muttered.

Elsa chuckles, "Dont worry," She says as she leaned in closer to the young Inventors ear, "She did that to me." She said.

"I only did that because I care about your health Elsa! And I also care about yours too (Y/N)." Anna implies. Go get some sleep, Stark. "You clearly needs it." She said. (Y/N) gets up from the sofa and about to retrieve to her quarters. "Wait, where are you going?" She stammers.

"I'm going to sleep what do you think?" She said.

Anna groan, "Not now, idiot!" She says, which cause (Y/N) to frown at her comment. "We still have to finish the game. Now Elsa you're up." She said to her older sister with a nudge of her shoulder at her. The young Queen sigh and slightly glare at her sister. "Truth," She said. "Is there someone here in this circle that you like or smitten with, my dear sister?" She asked. Elsa nibbles her lips and subtly glance at the young inventor and before she could answer the question (Y/N) stands up.

"Alright, this is getting ridiculous." She commented. "I—what?" Anna stutters. But the night is still young you cant go back to your room. She adds.

"Anna, its 12 in the morning. I'm gonna head out." (Y/N) says and walk out of the room, after the young Stark left, Elsa also stand up from the couch. Im also tired, Anna. "Besides I need a lot of rest cause I also have an early meeting tomorrow at the council." She said.

Anna pouted and crossed her arms as she watch her sister exits the library, she hear her boyfriend chuckles at her stubborn attitude of bring the two together. "Just give them time," She heard Kristoff said to her as he place his hand on her shoulder. "Besides, you know how paranoid Elsa is, for her (Y/N) Stark is a stranger." He explains.

"Well to me shes not. I mean look at you? She opened up to you immediately, how come she cant do that to (Y/N)?" She says. The blonde male shrugs his shoulders, "I dont know, but hey, when I was new to Elsas eyes, she has her suspicions on me too, I mean like I would hurt a sweet face like you?" He said as he gives the young Princess a flirty glance, making the red headed monarch blush at his statement. "Flatterer." She commented and slap his chest playfully.

"I mean, Elsa has this problem, like the council pushing her to marry someone." Anna continues, "And I don't see what's wrong with (Y/N). She seems to be a decent person." She says.

"You're never be too sure about that, do you remember Hans." Kristoff rhetorically asked his girlfriend.

"(Y/N) is different than that guy! Yes, hes decent, but looked at him, he's like a snake!" She said. "Besides, (Y/N) saved me and Elsa from those bandits." She defends. Kristoff scratch his chin with his other hand and hums, "You're right about that though." He admit.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) didnt go back to her room just like what she wants, she went straight to the kitchen because she wants to drink some milk also shes checking if theres any sugar syrup to make some milk-tea for herself and some black tea as well. She was checking on both closet as well. When the young inventor was busy searching for something, she didnt notice the blonde Queen staring at her back. She had her arms cross and she observed the young Stark. She got to admit shes quite built. "Hey," Her sudden intrusion almost made the Young inventor slip in one of the kitchen floor. She glance at the Snow Queen and giddily smiles at her. "Uh, hey, I didnt notice you were there." She said.

"I've been watching you for a while." She honestly said to her. Which cause (Y/N) to shiver, "And I find that weird." She muttered to her self.

"What?" The Snow Queen asked,

"Nothing."the young Stark answered continues her search, You searching for something? She asked. No.. She said and prolong the O as a process, Elsa roll her eyes and glares at the back of the young Inventor. Just tell me what your searching for, Stark. She said.

"Tea. Black tea. And Milk." She answered and glance at the blonde Queen.

Elsa smirks, when she found at the tea and the milk right next to each other on the second lower drawer. (Y/N), I found it. She said and heard footprints until she felt the young Starks present next to her. The blonde queen blush on how close her lips to her side profile and what more when she checks out her prominent features of her side view. Her chisel jawline that could cut any glass, her prominent cheek bone, and her hazel eyes that is almost green in her perspective. She heard the young Stark sigh in relief, and she immediately grabs the two thing she needs.

"Oh thank the Thor's Hammer!"She expressed.

"Thor's Hammer?" She says.

"It's just an expression." She answered, as she gets a cup of glass near the sink and a spare to mix both Milk and tea. "Do you have some Sugar Syrup around here?" She asked.

"Corner third closet." She said while pointing it out. The brunette smiles at the blonde and goes to where shes pointing out and pulls out the bottle of sugar syrup.

"So, what do you need these for exactly?" She asked.

She continues on whats she doing and glance at the blonde, Milk-tea. She said. The Queen tilts her head in curiosity, "It's a combination of Tea and milk. You should try it." the (H/C) haired female said.

After making the beverage, Elsa manage to hesitate first when (Y/N) offered her a taste of the drink, but when the sweet taste of the Milk-tea hits her taste buds her eyes widen and she smiles at the young inventor. "Wow, that taste great." She said

(Y/N) let out a chuckle, "See? Told you so." She says with a slight smile. Elsa took a sip from the glass and smiles, "How do you make this?" She asked. The inventor shrug, "Oh you know, just a simple Milk and Tea mixed together." She said with pure honesty while looking at Elsa who is sipping from her cup, and smiling genuinely at her. "With some sugar syrup." She said.

Elsa nods frantically, "It's good, actually." She says, making the young inventor chuckles at her reaction. The blonde female nibbles her lower lips and spokes, "(Y/N)," she called her. The young inventor avert her gaze upon to the blonde Queen and intensively look at her with curious eyes. She hummed in respond. "Yeah."

"You know, I never known the real you to be honest." She says. The young Stark scratch her chin, "You never asked, Queen Elsa." She answered. "Or you wouldnt believe me if I told you though because it's complicated." She answered her directly.

Elsa tilts her head, "Whats so complicated about knowing you though?" She asked, (Y/N) dryly chuckles at her, "Plenty of things." She replied and sips at her glass, the blonde female smirks at her and leans forward enough to stare at her hazel colored eyes, the inventor slightly wince at the closure and swallowed the lump in her throat and nervously chuckles.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked the young Queen, "If your trying to be intimidating, Im going to tell you its not working at all." The young Stark must have struck a nerve when she said that to the blonde monarch, she felt a hard tap on her shoulders which cause her to suddenly nudge at the sudden weight. "You dont need to be so harsh about it." She said. The inventor only shrug her shoulders, Im not.

"I'm just stating the truth though." She said and take a sip from her glass.

Elsa sigh, "You're being mean." She said and huff her cheeks. "What can I say? You're the first one to be giving me a cold shoulder. No pun intended." She countered.

"It's instinct." Elsa says.

She just shrug, "I know." (Y/N) answered. The blonde female blinked unexpectedly at the brunettes respond, Guess she misjudge her that quickly. "Couldn't blame you though. If you saw something like that you'll probably base yourself on your instinct." She said. The Queen rest her head on her hands, Whys that? She asked.

"It's a common thing you know." The Young Stark implied. "I mean thats what happened when..." She suddenly stop herself for telling farther information on the Queen of Arendelle. The blonde monarch knit her eyebrows together, "Oh come on, dont be like that. I want to know you, (Y/N)." She said.

The young inventor sigh, "Its complicated." She answered.

"Again here you again with the same answer "It's Complicated." Stark." She said. "Just try me for it."

(Y/N) slightly lift her brows, "Seriously?" Elsa chuckles, "Say that to the Queen who has magic over ice." She replied. The inventor chuckles in agreement, "Touche."

"Alright, where do I start?" she pause for a while and taps her chin. "Right, my dad is an inventor. He's known for being Iron Man because—remember the suit or armor you saw when we first met?" She asked, Elsa only nod in respond, "He made it. Well not all of it but in my time he made a bunch of suits that is beneficial to the world." She said. "He built his first suit in a cave when he got kidnapped, after all that he join this Elite group called Avengers to protect the Earth." She glance at the Queen who has a troubled facial expression of her own. "You okay?" She asked.

Elsa nods, "Yeah, I'm just trying to wrap all the things you said." She said. (Y/N) chuckles and shakes her head in process, "Wait till I tell you that theres alien and I'm from other earth." She said while laughing, Elsa's eyes widen at the sudden drop of information. "Wait what?"

(Y/N) laugh at her reaction, "Are you serious?" She asked. The brunette only nods, "Elsa, would you even question to why I know how to operate advance technology and build it in my own will?" She rhetorically ask her.

"Anyhow, Dad use his suits to defend the Earth till the end until the war between his team and the mad Titan comes which cost his life. I was only 6 during those times." She explains. The inventor avert her eyes on hands and nibbles it confusingly as her brows knit together.

"The world knows my fathers identity because he let it happens from the very start. And due to that, after his death, I was dubbed as the Daughter of the Man who saved the Universe.." She continues, (Y/N) remember the time when she was still looking at her fathers last message to her and how would she be doing after he recently died, she had countless therapies because of it and the fact that she was home-schooled because of that issue and the fear of possible assassination on her life. It happened once when she was still in grade school that time, the assassins bullet gazed on her skin and another trip to therapy session happened again because she was traumatized at the incident. Due to that her friends in her school kept their distant away from (Y/N) like she's a criminal or something.

Pepper was so scared when she heard something like that happened to her daughter and she was so thankful that Peter Parker (Spider-Man) made it on time before the incident got worse. "It's never fun to be the Daughter of my father you know." She said.

"Must be the pressure." Elsa said with pure sadness in her voice.

"Yeah." She confirm. Well not just the pressure but the initial scare of death that she nearly experienced, the sudden loathe to the people who wants her dead and the feel of being an orphan for her fathers death.

(Y/N) dryly smiles, "Not only that, Elsa. I'm also became so alone for a long time." she said.

(A/N: Okay, wtf. I publish the chapter on Wattpad and when I check it. " this and ' went missing! Wtf!? I have to edit it and unpublish it because of the common errors. Sorry y'all!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.9K 31
When King Agnarr and Queen Iduna of Arendelle travel to a nearby town to the East of their kingdom for a proposal to rebuild an old clock tower and s...
307 18 4
The Kingdom of Arendelle stood as a beacon of greatness, yet it shared the world stage with another formidable realm---the Ignisheim Empire. Renowned...
42.6K 1.7K 31
Elsa never expected to find love. But one day, a mysterious warrior princess from a dangerous place walked through the gates of Arendelle and stole t...
3K 81 34
In a kingdom named Arendelle lived a princess named Elsa... She is a precious and gentle princes- Meh!!! Who am I kidding! Elsa isn't the type of pr...