FLOWER TATTOO (JoongNine)

By Catchingyou_jk

-ON HOLD- "P'Nine. Can i be your flower tattoo?" #JOONGNINE FANFIC More

PROLOGUE
1- THE DAY WE MET
2- NOT GIVING UP
3- UNSEEN LOVE
4- GETTING USED TO IT
5- HOW ABOUT ME?
6- I'M SORRY
7- NO MORE
8- A SONG FOR YOU
9- FLOWERS
10- IT STARTS NOW
11- ZERO CHANCES
13- ADVICES
14- CHANGED
15- SWAPPED
16- MOVING UP
17- COFFEE IN BLOOMS
18- TULIPS
20- DEEP IN MY HEART
21- A STEP FORWARD
22- WHITE TULIPS
CHAPTER 22 SHORT NOTIF

12- REVEALED

964 67 18
By Catchingyou_jk

Helloo! I'm backk! So, i really hope the ecq will be done soon huhu i really miss going outside and eating in my favorite restaurants. I hope you're all doing good and stay safe always okay? Loveyoulotss! Thank you for waitingg and supporting my story! 💛

UNEDITED.
—————————
JOONG's TATTOO IN THE PIC ABOVE!

Nine's POV

"The brain has 3 main parts. First, the cerebrum which is considered as the largest part of the brain and it consists of right and left hemisphere. The second one is the cerebellum, it is located under the—" The bell suddenly rang interrupting the discussion of Mr. Kirigun which also mean it's the end of the class.

Mr. Kirigun sighs.

"Alright. We'll continue this tomorrow. Class dismissed." Immediately, all of us started to gather our things and rush out of the door.

As we, the doctor gang, heads out of the door we suddenly stopped when Pavel out-of-nowhere appeared right in front of us.

He was panting like he just ran a marathon and he has this worried look on his face making me more curious on what he has to say.

Something's not right.

"Pavel? What are you doing here?" I contained a laugh as i watch in amusement how Dome was instantly right by his side, casually holding into his arm. Whipped.

Pavel took a deep breath before speaking,

"J-joong. He—he's in the clinic. Earth wanted me to inform all of you too." I almost gasped and stood frozen as i processed what he had said. Joong? He's in the clinic? What?!

My heart suddenly stopped beating for a second making me whimper.

Ben looked at me worriedly at that, "Nine?"

I shook my head and gripped the sling of my bag tighter, "Let—let's go. We have to go to the clinic." I didn't bother hearing their replies as I quickly dashed towards to where the clinic is. It's located between our department and the business related courses department.

People were staring at us as we ran down the hallway and towards the exit. But, I honestly can't find myself to care. I need to see Joong.

Once we got there, we were all panting and sweaty. We pushed the door open and one of the nurse approached us.

"Hello. Is there anything i could help you with?" I frantically glanced around the room but then frowned when i didn't see him.

"Yes. We're looking for Joong? Joong Archen?" Pavel asked as he took a step closer.

The nurse gave us a confused look for a second before she realizes something, "Oh! The Engineering guy? Yes, he's here. He's with a friend at the very last room down the hall." She pointed us to where he is. We thanked her and ran towards the room.

Ben pushed the door opened and we were shocked when we saw Earth silently crying as he held Joong's left hand.

What? What happened?

In a blink of an eye, Ben was already beside Earth trying to calm him down. My breathe hitched as my eyes wonder at Joong. He was unconscious. And seeing him lying down there, with his eyes closed made my heart ache for some reason. I can't believe that i'm witnessing him not being his usual self. I don't ever want to see him like this again.

"Nine? C'mon." Dome pats my shoulder as he guided me closer to the bed.

I hesitantly took a step forward until i was standing beside it, opposite to where Ben and Earth were sitting.

As i glance at his face, my hands twitch to my sides wanting to hold his other hand. Wanting to fix the fringes of his hair that's covering his handsome face. What am i even saying? What the hell?

I sigh deeply. Wake up, Joong. Please, wake up.

"Earth? What happened to him?" Dome asked with worry evident on his tone.

I watch as Earth sniffs, removing his face from Ben's shoulder and wiped his tears with his uniform sleeves before staring at Joong.

"He—the doctor said that, there's nothing wrong with him. He's fine." A weight on my shoulder suddenly got lifted as i heard him say those words. Thank God.

All of us seems to release a relief sigh except Earth.

Then, he closed his eyes like he's preparing for his next words.

"B-but—there's something wrong with his flower tattoo. The doctor said that—that it's—fading." Then, everything stopped for a moment.

Fading?

I gasped in realization.

"Fa—fading? What? That—But—why?" Pavel was shaking, he was playing with his fingers while he asked Earth a question.

"You know what it means. You know why a flower tattoo fades."

All of us seems to stay silent. Trying to absorb the information.

I took another glance at Joong. He doesn't deserve to go through that.

When a flower tattoo fades, it takes days or weeks til' it completely goes away. The process is—it's painful. Because, the flower tattoo is connected to your body, to your soul. People who experiences this were—they suffer. Because, it means that they were rejected by their very own soulmates. Which can lead to something—dangerous.

Yes, that can happen. Rejection can happen even between soulmates.

Flower Tattoo is something much more than it is. That's why each and everyone treasures it. Imagine, finding that person you love and you'll know you'll be with for the rest of your life without questioning yourself if they're really the one because you don't have to. Your flower tattoo says it all.

"B-but, why? A person who goes to this process means that they've found their soulmate but—but got—rejected." Ben spoke this time with his eyebrows furrowed like he's trying to understand the situation. I can relate to him, only few people undergoes the process of this. Maybe, 10% of the population. It's rare.

Earth took a deep breath and lets go of Joong's hand.

"He found his soulmate. And i'm sure you already know who he is." Earth then turned his head to stare at me with a glare.

W-what?

All of them turned their attention towards me.

But—but, i thought...it can't be.

"It's Nine? So, it's true? He's saying the truth? Eversince? All this fvcking time?!" Pavel yelled like he can't believe what he had just heard. I looked down, sudden emotions surging through my body that i had to closed my eyes to breathe.

Earth never took his stare away from me making me squirm in discomfort.

"Yes. He was. But, apparently, P'Nine seems to be in love with someone else. We saw him with the other guy earlier inside the janitor's room. In Joong's department. I guess, that's what triggered his flower tattoo." He sighs before continuing, "But, even before, he knew—he witnessed that you would never love him back. But, he hoped. He still does. But, P'—" Earth paused for a moment before his gaze turned into sorrow.

"A heart that waits can grow tired too."

"But—but, Me and Josh are only friends! Even—even if i like him, we can never be together." I tried to explain. I ignored how my friends widened their eyes as they heard my sudden confession. I want to hide out of embarrassment but no—not right now.

Earth scoffs like he doesn't believe what i had said, "It didn't look like that." He then reached forward and slowly grab the collar of Joong's shirt. He gently pulled it down just enough to reveal Joong's flower tattoo.

I've seen it once. After we met the very first time. He openly showed me his flower tattoo when he dragged me in the bathroom. I was flustered, because how can someone just so openly show you their flower tattoo like that—let alone to a stranger?

But, looking at it much more clearly now. Much closer. It's beautiful. One of the prettiest tattoo i've ever seen.

"Wow. I've never seen that kind of flower tattoo before." Dome stated in amazement.

I saw how Earth released a small smile.

"It's Alstilbe. One of the rarest flower tattoo. It symbolizes patience and dedication. And it also means.." And then he glanced at me once again.

"I'll still be waiting for you."

I couldn't seem to look away as i continue to stare at his tattoo. For a moment, i think i've felt something spark inside of me but i chose to ignore it. Waiting. That's a deep word that can hold a lot of truthful emotions.

It's a red astilbe. It's so pretty. The meaning of the flower itself is really beautiful. But, at the same time, heartbreaking.

Earth covered it again and i tried to hide my disappointment.

"Why can't you like him back, P'? His flower tattoo glowed for you. The very first time he saw you. He knew, you're his soulmate. Are you lying? Are you pretending?" I bit my lip once i noticed Earth's teary eyes.

My heart beats rapidly as the tension in the room increases.

I tried to focus as i gripped the side of my pants.

"I—i can't." I replied shamefully.

Earth gritted his teeth and balled his fists, Ben tried to calm him down once again but he jerked him off. He's furious. Really furious.

"Why?! Didn't you feel anything that day? Why can't you fvcking tell the truth, P? Joong's hurting! My best friend had suffered enough! P, i just want you to save him. Please. Please." Earth pleaded helplessly as tears fall from his eyes, again. My heart clenched at the sight. I'm sorry.

"Earth—earth, stop. Please, babe." Ben stood up and tried to hold on to Earth's arms but he shrugged them off.

"No! No! I can't—Joong's the most thoughtful and kindest person i've ever met. He's so selfless. I don't want him to hurt again. He doesn't deserve any of this." He sobs and looks straight to my eyes. "Why do you keep hurting him? Do you hate him that much? Huh?"

My vision slowly blurred as tears gathers from my own eyes. I'm sorry.

This time, Dome stepped up. "Earth. Stop. You don't know anything."

"Then, tell me! Make me understand! Why the fvck does he keeps on hurting, Joong?! Why does he keeps on rejecting him?!" He yelled.

I decided to speak up to end this once and for all,

"Because, i can't. Because, my flower tattoo is broken."

I slowly reached the collar of my shirt and pulled it down to show them my tattoo. I hate it. It hate it so much.

I heard Earth gasped but i chose to continue.

"When i was born, my tattoo has been broken. It's not complete. The doctor said that broken tattoos are the rarest. People who has this—they die early. It means they're soulmateless. They won't ever have the chance to find their one true love. It's not possible. Ever." If faded tattoos can still find their soulmate. Broken tattoos can't. Faded tattoos can live as much as they want. But, Broken Tattoos don't. They die early.

"I want to save him. I want to love him. Hell, I'm so damn lucky if it's true that i'm his. But, i can't feel it, Earth. Because, i can't. Do you understand, now?" I let go of my shirt and tentatively reach to touch Joong's fingers. Completely, ignoring how intensely they stare.

I could practically hear how loud my heart is beating as i stare at Joong's face, once more. I'm sorry.

"His glows. Mine doesn't. Do you think that's a soulmate, Earth? Do you think a fading tattoo and a broken one are meant for each other?"

A silence engulfs us as i finished talking. Letting a tear fall out from my eye.

How will i know if we're truly soulmates when mine can't even glow?

I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 3.5K 15
Beam has always put other people's happiness before his own: His mother, his step-father, his little brothers, and his friends. But now, the universe...
642K 27.2K 186
A collection of Forth Beam short stories. Characters don't belong to me, only the plot.
11.7K 469 10
ForthBeam fanfic
65.4K 2.7K 20
"cause , I don't want back my life . I hate my eariler life . I like it now . It's good . I love it with him . I love him and ....... " Beam stops i...