Mark my words (Neymar Jr Fanf...

By delefinna

Imagine getting the chance to be friends with the whole FC Barcelona team.. Well for Mira it's not that big o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Life Update

Chapter 35

8K 230 241
By delefinna

Dani's P.O.V

I ran back into the hotel and looked for Leo. Where the hell is he even.

"Dani?" Mira's mom said surprised and pat my head.

"Oh- H-Hey.." I smiled awkwardly.

"Why are you still up?" She asked and looked at me wide eyed.

"I-I just wanted to, you know I-" I stuttered.

Where the hell is Leo when you need him.

"Did Mira and Neymar arrive yet?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah they did.." I lied.

Oh well you know they're at the hospital, but that's fine right.

"Good because I need to talk to Mira.." She said and passed by a cleaning cupboard next to the elevator.

"Wait noo!" I shouted and held her arm.

"Dani leave me." She ordered and tried to get off my arms.

"But wait, I just wanted to ask you something.." I smiled awkwardly.

"Okay ask me?" She said and turned around to face me.

Okay Alves think of something come on.

"I-I just wanted to ask if you could, you know if you could tell me how to..." I stuttered when I spotted Leo walking over to us.

He looked at me wide eyed.

"Never mind!" I shouted and pushed her into the cupboard.

"Ahhh Dani!" She screamed as I was pushing her into.

"Dani what the hell are you doing?" Leo asked wide eyed and ran over to me.

I quickly locked the door and turned around to face Leo.

"Alert, Alert!" I whispered and covered my mouth with my hands.

"What happened now!?" He asked shocked and rubbed his head.

"Neymar made a car accident and they're at the hospital now." I whispered. "I was looking for you but then I bumped into her mom, we wanted to go to the hospital." I finished.

"Oh my god what, and why did you push her into the cupboard?" He asked shocked and pointed to the cupboard.

"Because she thinks Mira and Neymar arrived already and they're not supposed to know this yet otherwise his dad is going to kill Neymar." I confirmed and rubbed my eyes.

"All right what shall we do..?" Leo whispered.

"Go upstairs and act like you're Mira or Neymar." I suggested simple.

"Are you out of your mind, do I look like a girl?" Leo whispered and gave me a small hit on my head. "You goo!" He ordered.

"All right fine!" I gave in and ran away. "Give me some time.." I whispered and headed away.

********

Leo's P.O.V

I watched Dani leave and unlocked the door slowly.

"H-Hey.." I smiled awkwardy as I opened the door and faced Mira's mom.

Her expression was bad, really bad.

"What the hell was this!" She yelled.

"Dani was embarrassed to talk to you in front of me.." I lied and helped her getting out.

"And why's that? He just wanted to ask me something I guess." She said curiously.

"You don't even want to know what he was about to ask you..." I grinned.

Now it's time for me to have fun and I also need to waste some time.

"No tell me.." She smiled and styled her hair.

"Okay you know, Dani has a problem.." I lied and grinned.

Good job Messi.

"What problem?" She asked curiously.

"You know problem like, pee-problem." I smirked.

"He always has to use the bathroom and sometimes he doesn't use it on time and then it happens..." I continued and covered my mouth because of laughing.

"And why on earth did he want to tell me that?" She asked shocked.

Okay Messi think of something. I need to involve Neymar so she wouldn't get pissed this hard if she'll find out what happened with her daughter.

"Because um you know, Dani was looking for someone to tell this and he didn't find anyone cause he was too embarrassed and Neymar told him that you're VERY kind and nice and you wouldn't laugh at him.." I smirked.

I literally had to hold my laugh because of this shit I just said.

"Oh really, did Neymar say that?" She smiled.

Guess who's the best

M E S S I

"Yeah Neymar did." I smiled.

"That's very nice of him.." She smiled and closed the cupboard. "But how did you find out about this problem of Dani if he didn't tell anyone?" She asked curiously.

"Oh well you know, me and Dani are sharing a room together and I noticed it when I saw Dani's bed." I laughed.

She bursted out into laughing and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Poor guy.." She sighed.

"Anyways, I think you should go to sleep." I smiled and pushed her upstairs.

"Wait, I should go talk to Mira first.." She smiled and removed my arm.

I suddenly spotted Gerard and Marc walking over to us. I guess they were pissed because we took so long.

What do I do now.

Mira's mom turned around and noticed Marc and Gerard walking over. They suddenly stopped and turned around to run away when Mira's mom called them.

I pushed her mom into the cupboard like Dani did minutes ago and locked it.

"Leo??" She shouted shocked as I was locking it.

Gerard and Marc turned around and ran towards my direction.

"What are you doing?" Marc whispered and looked at me wide eyed.

"Long story, go upstairs and act like Mira and Neymar because I think Dani's going to fuck up." I said and pushed them away.

Gerard just looked at me wide eyed and didn't move.

"Come on go!" I shouted and kicked him with my feet.

I opened the door slowly and helped her out.

"Here we are again.." I smiled awkwardly.

"What was this now?!" She asked pissed. "And wasn't that Marc and Gerard!?" She finished.

"You know unm, they also have a problem." I smirked.

"And what problem?" She asked pissed.

"Umm, a shit problem.." I laughed and covered my mouth with my hands.

"I'm just joking.." I smiled and rubbed her back. "Don't go to Mira, she's sleeping.." I said.

"Dani said she wasn't." She said and looked at me wide eyed.

"Well you know, Dani says lots of stuff." I said and tried to get her out of the elevator.

"No Leo that's fine." She said and got into the elevator. "Good night." She smiled and pressed the elevator button.

"Wait I'll follow you because I'm going to sleep too." I smiled awkwardly and ran into the elevator before the doors closed.

We walked over and stood in front of Mira's and Neymar's room.

Please don't do anything stupid.

I slowly opened the door when her mom interuppted me.

"Leo what are you doing, didn't you say you want to go to sleep?" She whispered.

"I need to check on Dani." I said quickly.

"This isn't Dani's room." She said wide eyed.

"Oh really.." I panicked.

Her mom opened the door and entered in. The lights were turned off and it actually looked like someone was sleeping in their bed.

"Mira.." Her mom whispered.

"Mira.." She repeated and walked over to their bed.

She sat on the corner of the bed and stroke that someone on the bed. I walked to the other side and tried to look and suddenly noticed Dani's arm covered in tattoos.

"She's sleeping let's goo." I said too quick and walked over to take her out.

"Yes?" Gerard said in a girly voice.

That voice came from their bathroom.

"Mira you're there?" Her mom asked shocked and wanted to open the door.

I couldn't believe what I just saw. Her mom opened the door and stood in front of it.

There was Marc dressed up in Neymar's bath coat while Gerard was wearing Mira's pink bath coat. He had a pink towel wrapped around his head. They were both ducked down and brushed their teeth.

"Yes I am." Gerard said in a girly voice and made a thumbs up.

Thankfully they were brushing their teeth so it didn't make a big difference because of the voice.

"Oh nice, can I talk to you later?" She asked.

"No, I-I want to sleep." Gerard stuttered and kept brushing his teeth.

"Well all right, let's talk tomorrow." She said and was about to close the door when Dani interrupted this situation by falling out of the bed. He quickly got up and jumped back in the bed and covered himself with the bedsheet before Mira's mom could turn around.

"What was that?" She asked shocked.

"That was, um my stomach, I haven't eaten in ages." I smiled awkwardly and tried to push her out of the room.

"Leo we had dinner." She confirmed confused.

"Oh really, anyways." I smiled and walked out.

"Wait there's something in their bed." She said and pointed to the bed.

"This, this is Neymar didn't you see him." I said awkwardly.

"No it wasn't, Neymar is in the bathroom." She said shocked.

"No, Neymar left like 10 seconds ago did you really not see that?" I lied.

"And why isn't he moving?" She asked pissed.

"Because he's sleeping." I answered quickly.

"You said he laid there like 10 seconds ago how can he fall asleep this quick." She asked confused and rubbed her face.

"Too many questions let's just go!" I shouted and pushed her out.

"Leo wait!" She yelled and walked back to the corner of the bed.,

"Don't touch THE Neymar Jr." I shouted and tried to block her view.

"Calm down, I won't touch anyone.." She said pissed.

"If this is Neymar, who's in the bathroom with Mira?" She asked shocked and walked over.

"Don't open the door!" I ordered and jumped in front of it and moved my hands up and down trying to block the door.

"Leo go away!" She shouted and tried to push me out.

Gerard suddenly opened the door and caused me to fall on the floor. He walked outside with his back turned around.

"Marc, Gerard?!" She shouted surprised.

"Y-Yeah?" Gerard said awkwardly and turned around to face us.

I bursted out into laughing because he was wearing Mira's pink lipstick and Marc covered his face with Neymar's shaving cream.

"What the hell is going on!?" She asked shocked.

"You know I'm just shaving my face." Marc smirked. "I actually want to find out how Neymar gets that cute baby face I mean his skin is so fine." He continued.

"Yeah that's actually something that I've always been wondering.." I acted surpised.

"Uh yeah anyone knows?" Marc smirked.

We kept talking about Neymar's face to waste some time. We didn't even let Mira's mom talk she was just standing there listening to our weird conversation.

"We should ask him tomorrow." I laughed.

"And what are you doing!?" Her mom asked Gerard.

"I-I'm trying out some cool lipsticks." Gerard smiled.

"For Shakira." Marc coughed.

"If you're here who's in the bed?" She panicked and walked over to the bed.

"It's Neymar I already told you!" I shouted and blocked her view.

"Y-Yes I'm N-Ney-" Dani said and bursted out into laughing.

Good fucking job everyone.

She removed the bedsheet and noticed Dani laying on the bed.

"Hello." He smiled awkwardly and got up.

"D-Dani?!" She asked surprised.

"I'm sorry about your problem.." She continued and rubbed his back.

"What problem, I don't have any problems?" He said confused.

"Oh you know about the thing Leo told me.." She whispered. "The pee-problem." She finished.

Dani looked at me wide eyed and wanted to slap me.

"That's not true!" He shouted.

"Enough!" Her mom exclaimed.

"What is going on and where's Mira and Neymar'!?" She shouted.

"Let me tell you.." A familiar voice said.

I turned around and spotted James and Cristiano standing in front of the door.

"Neymar made a car accident and Mira's in a coma." Cristiano shouted.

"And that's all because of Neymar!" James added.

"Whaaaaaat?!!" Mira's mom screamed.

Oh my god.

Of course these assholes would be the one telling us that but I didn't know Mira was in coma.

"Why the hell didn't you want to tell me, she's my daughter!" She yelled.

"Calm down," Gerard said and rubbed her back

"Shut up lipstick wearer." She exclaimed and threw her hands in the air.

"We didn't want to tell you because we didn't want you to hate on Neymar because of that." Dani spilled out and covered his mouth with his hands.

Marc looked at him and smacked him with the shaving cream hard on the face.

"Ouch!" Dani shouted and hit Marc with his feet.

"Let's go.." James said and led Mira's mom outside.

"Good job everyone!" I shouted and turned around to them after Mira's mom, James and Cristiano left.

We stood there breathing and no one saying a word.

"Pee problem?" Dani suddenly said shocked.

"I had to say something okay!" I shouted.

"All right let's go to the hospital what the hell are we even doing!" Marc shouted and walked out.

"Marc you know there's shaving cream all over your face." I said and pointed to his face. "And you look like a girl." I laughed and pointed to Gerard.

"An ugly girl." Dani added and laughed his ass off.

"We'll fix that later, we need to arrive before James and Cristiano do." Marc exclaimed and pushed us out of the room.

_____________________________________________________

Hello, How do you like it? This was a funny chapter smh? 🌝
Leave comments below I enjoy reading them.

Don't forget to vote 😘

thank you and happy reading! 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 23
When a small town tv host gets a job offer from the world famous sports tv show, her whole life is changed into a new and magical one. She can hypnot...
699K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...
149K 4.1K 43
Tension between her brother, a good friend and a certain Brazilian make things hard for Sarah. With these tensions will she finally be able to be wha...
117K 3.6K 72
Years of fueled anger and regret has pushed Alana Amero to her wits end. Her only aspiration in life was to play professional football, but her dream...