Chapter 41

Neymar's P.O.V

"You just let her go?!" Marc shouted after I told him what just happened.

"What the fuck was I supposed to do?" I asked.

I could've chased her but didn't.

what the fuck did I do.

"Well you know, you could've chased her or something, you know exactly that she isn't in the condition to go out by herself, she doesn't remember anything!" He exlcaimed.

He's fucking right. It's all my fault again.

"I didn't even know what to do okay everything happened too quick." I defended.

"I have literally no idea what to do, where could she be?" Marc asked.

"How about, at the supermarket?" Dani smiled.

"Why on earth would she go there again?" I asked pissed.

"I don't know she probably needs food.." Dani laughed.

"Dani it's not the right time to talk shit like this." Marc said rolling his eyes.

"Okay we need to find her I don't think she's gone too far.." I said and tried to think of a place she could probably be.

"Hmm, if you were a girl where would you go?" Marc asked and looked at us.

"If I was a girl I'd go to Neymar's place." Dani smirked.

"Why would you go there?" Marc asked rolling his eyes.

"Because girls think he's hot." Dani laughed. "Most girls like Neymar."

"Dani this is like the first right thing you said today." I said sarcastically and high fived him.

"Guys it's not the right time to talk about Neymar's look." Marc smirked and slapped me.

"I know exactly where she could be.." I suddenly said.

Of course why didn't I come up with this earlier.

"Where?" Dani asked curiously.

*************************

"Open the fucking door!" I shouted and knocked on James' door.

"Neymar calm down or you'll break the door." Dani whispered and pat my back.

"Who cares!?" I said and kept hitting the door.

"What, what what!?" James yelled and opened the door.

He looked at us wide eyed.

"I know you have something that is mine." I shouted and looked at him with a serious face.

"The only thing I have right now is a ice cream and that is obviously mine." He smirked and pointed to the ice cream he was holding.

"Nah I wouldn't think so." Dani said and reached out for it. He grabbed it quickly out of James' hands and ran behind me.

"Tell us where Mira is or you'll never get your Ice cream back." Dani laughed and pointed at him.

"Fine then I'll grab another one." He said simply and wanted to close the door. I put my feed in front of it so he couldn't close it.

"Aw Neymar, you can go get another girl just like I'm going to get another Ice cream." He smirked and opened the door.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" I yelled and pushed him to the wall.

"I was joking calm the hell down." He smiled devily.

"Enough!" Marc shouted. "Just tell us where Mira is." Marc continued.