Chapter 23

Mira's P.O.V

"Mira.." He said and pulled me next to him on my bed.

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd beat the shit out of him." I said.

"Are you serious?" He asked and looked at me wide eyed.

"Of course I'd beat the shit out of him." He continued.

"I know." I said and looked to the ground.

"Marc told me." He whispered and rested his hand on my lap.

"I knew it.." I chuckled.

"Anyways, you're still okay right?" He asked and smiled at me.

"Yeah,." I said.

"Do you want him back?" He asked gently.

"Hell noo." I answered quickly.

He suddenly gave off a cute laugh.

"Good girl." He smirked.

"I should probably go to sleep now." I said and placed my phone on the table.

"All right.." He smiled and walked slowly to the door, obviously expecting me to tell him to stay for the night.

"Good night" I said and pat his back.

"Good night meu amor." He smirked and smiled at me.

He suddenly turned around and walked back to me. I turned my head so he couldn't do anything. He just bursted out into laughing.

"I'm joking I won't lay a finger on you." He smiled and walked away.

I prepared myself to go to bed. A couple of minutes later I finally fell asleep.

*******

Neymar's P.O.V

After saying goodbye to Mira I walked back to my room and opened the door.

"And one two three four, one two three four." Marc shouted.

I noticed Marc looking at himself in the mirror with dumbbels in his hands.

"What the fuck Neymar?!" He exclaimed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked and laughed my ass off.

"Nothing just a bit work out you know." He smirked. "Why are you back I expected you to stay with Mira tonight." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"No she didn't tell me and I didn't want to push her." I answered.

"Well she's a harsh nut to knock isn't she?" He smirked.

"Yeeah." I chuckled.

"Well you know she hasn't dated anyone since she was with James, that James guy used to be a really nice guy and used to tell her the cutest things ever and she believed it but then he suddenly cheated on her, that's why she doesn't have a trust in guys anymore." He told me.

"I know that son of a bitch." I shouted.

"Calm down before she hears you man." He calmed me down.

"I don't know what to do, as long as that ass is here I can't do anything." I said.

"Neymar I thought you were THE Neymar Jr, don't give up this quick." He pat my head.

"I didn't say anything of giving up, giving up is something what losers do and I'm clearly not." I smirked.

"Yeah sorry my bad." He laughed. "There's just one thing you should definitely do." He continued.

"And what's that?" I asked.