Chapter 35

Dani's P.O.V

I ran back into the hotel and looked for Leo. Where the hell is he even.

"Dani?" Mira's mom said surprised and pat my head.

"Oh- H-Hey.." I smiled awkwardly.

"Why are you still up?" She asked and looked at me wide eyed.

"I-I just wanted to, you know I-" I stuttered.

Where the hell is Leo when you need him.

"Did Mira and Neymar arrive yet?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah they did.." I lied.

Oh well you know they're at the hospital, but that's fine right.

"Good because I need to talk to Mira.." She said and passed by a cleaning cupboard next to the elevator.

"Wait noo!" I shouted and held her arm.

"Dani leave me." She ordered and tried to get off my arms.

"But wait, I just wanted to ask you something.." I smiled awkwardly.

"Okay ask me?" She said and turned around to face me.

Okay Alves think of something come on.

"I-I just wanted to ask if you could, you know if you could tell me how to..." I stuttered when I spotted Leo walking over to us.

He looked at me wide eyed.

"Never mind!" I shouted and pushed her into the cupboard.

"Ahhh Dani!" She screamed as I was pushing her into.

"Dani what the hell are you doing?" Leo asked wide eyed and ran over to me.

I quickly locked the door and turned around to face Leo.

"Alert, Alert!" I whispered and covered my mouth with my hands.

"What happened now!?" He asked shocked and rubbed his head.

"Neymar made a car accident and they're at the hospital now." I whispered. "I was looking for you but then I bumped into her mom, we wanted to go to the hospital." I finished.

"Oh my god what, and why did you push her into the cupboard?" He asked shocked and pointed to the cupboard.

"Because she thinks Mira and Neymar arrived already and they're not supposed to know this yet otherwise his dad is going to kill Neymar." I confirmed and rubbed my eyes.

"All right what shall we do..?" Leo whispered.

"Go upstairs and act like you're Mira or Neymar." I suggested simple.

"Are you out of your mind, do I look like a girl?" Leo whispered and gave me a small hit on my head. "You goo!" He ordered.

"All right fine!" I gave in and ran away. "Give me some time.." I whispered and headed away.

********

Leo's P.O.V

I watched Dani leave and unlocked the door slowly.

"H-Hey.." I smiled awkwardy as I opened the door and faced Mira's mom.

Her expression was bad, really bad.

"What the hell was this!" She yelled.

"Dani was embarrassed to talk to you in front of me.." I lied and helped her getting out.

"And why's that? He just wanted to ask me something I guess." She said curiously.

"You don't even want to know what he was about to ask you..." I grinned.