Separated By The Wind [Vkook]

By Vantae-san

Taehyung have been dreaming about Jungkook separating away from him a lot. He doesn't know the reason why the... More

Prologue~
Chapter 1 || Strange
Chapter 2 || Secrets
Chapter 3 || Fetchers
Chapter 4 || Truth
Chapter 5 || About
Chapter 6 || Disappointment
Chapter 7 || Dream
Chapter 9 || Arrival pt.2
Chapter 10 || Control
Chapter 11 || Panic
Chapter 12 || Help
Chapter 13 || Mission #1
Chapter 14 || Mission #2
Chapter 15 || Revenge
Author's Note
Chapter 16 || Heart Ache
Chapter 17 || Regrets
Chapter 18 || Miss
NOTE.
Chapter 19 || Reality Strikes
Chapter 20 || Flash
Chapter 21 || Ending
Announcement! ^^
Author's Note
SURPRISE CHAPTER <3

Chapter 8 || Arrival

2.4K 115 10
By Vantae-san

{When Taehyung and Jin teleported on their way}

"Good. I'll train you tomorrow." Jimin smiled. Jungkook looked to the other way,started to walk home.

"Wait for me!" Jimin chased and walk with the younger. Jimin felt so sorry for the younger. But that's what they need to do to defeat the other.

"By the way,I enjoyed the fish cakes.It's yummy.!" Jimin tried to crack a joke but Jungkook only responded, "YOU only ENJOYED it.",emphasizing the capitalized letters.

"...yeah,sort of." Jimin sighed,failing to his attempt.

With that, the older sighed,trying to be quiet until they arrive Jungkook's home.

Jungkook went entering directly to the gate,but Jimin held his hand tight,looking at him insistingly.

"I'm coming in." The younger had no other choice so he gave way for the older to enter.As soon as the younger came in first, the older felt something urgent. He can sense it. But he tried to be quiet so the younger won't notice it at all.

"Oh,hi sweety!" Greeted the younger's mom who is obviously needing something. "Good eve mom. I brought a guest. Min hyung,greet mom--" 

"Hello there! Long time no see!" Jimin greeted even before Jungkook can finish his sentence.

The mom looked so shocked,and bowed down like he's a long lost prince. "Your highness,welcome."

Jimin laughed, "No need to be formal today. By the way,where is sergeant?" Jimin asked,referring to her husband.

"Prince Min, he was at the other world. Waiting for Jungkyu and you. The king needs you." Replied the mom.

"what is he doing there? We could just go in there." Jimin said. Seating down on the couch with Jungkook.

"He built the dimensional portal. All he needs to do is wait for your arrival and he'll come back here."

"Okay.We'll go." Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly running to the younger's room. "W-wait! What do you think are you doing?" Jungkook muttered,struggling from the older's grip.

"I can sense the energy of the portal in your room. Father really is waiting for us." Jimin replied,letting go of Jungkook's hand as soon as they arrived inside his room.

"Wait! I'm not ready yet hyung! What if..what if they say formal words that I can't even understand! What if they call me Jungkyu,the name I'm not used to?" 

"Don't worry. You'll stay there to practice royalties.,on how to be a prince.Now let's go!" Jimin beamed excitingly,jumping on a portal where he sensed the energy. "WAHHHH!!! MAMA!!!!" Jungkook screamed as they travelled on the portal.

With a click, Jungkook opened his eyes,he was laying with his hand scattered on a comfy bed. He try to feel it but, No. It's not a bed,it's green grasses surrounding him. He felt cool breeze of wind touching his face. He blinked multiple times,realizing he's in the other world. It felt nice,and it felt so peaceful compared to the other world.He felt something strange. He felt something,he wanted to stay here.

But this is where he belongs. So it's a given. But he has someone in mind, Taehyung. 

He sighed,standing up noticing the surroundings,the view. It's green and full of swaying trees. He can see a village underneath the place he was standing. He noticed he was on top of a green hill. He can see the castle,maybe it is his home.

"Our world is nice,isn't it?" A voice said from the back, Jungkook smiled and nodded,knowing it was Jimin,his brother. "I like it in here." Jungkook replied.

"So,wanna come with me and explore your new world?" Jimin asked,grabbing his brother's wrist again and slided on the hill.

As they reached the vents,his eyes widen in amazement to see the village with many unknown people. They were absolutely different,they were working,chatting to each other. And noticing the day,the sun is rising beautifully. "WAHHH..." He smiled again.

"You do like it in here." Jimin smiled at him and started to walk. "Who are the people here.?" Jungkook asked as they started to wander the beautiful world.

"They are villagers,the people our father rules. They are kind. Don't worry,they'll notice me and you.By the way,do you wanna try eating our food here? King Buns. They're my favorite." Jimin hurried to the wooden food stand and saw King buns everywhere.

"5 king buns please!" Jimin beamed,giving the money to the seller. Jungkook noticed the money is pretty different from the other world, "Oh my,Prince Jimin! Welcome back your highness."

"Thank you,know the man besides me?" Jimin asked,the seller nodded in shock as soon as he saw Jungkook. "Prince JUNGKYU!! PRINCE JUNGKYU IS HERE!!! HE CAME BACK!!" The seller beamed happily and excitingly to the other villagers around,and all of them went to see the new come prince.

"Prince Jungkyu! Welcome back!!" 

"Welcome back your highness!"

"He's grown so tall!"

The crowd stopped as soon as Jimin raised his hand in the air,needing for silence. "Prince Jungkyu needs to rest for now,we'll celebrate his arrival tomorrow!" Jimin announced,and they both disappeared in the middle of the crowd.

Jimin ended the crowd with that because he knew they'll be arriving at the castle after half a minute will pass.And that's it,they were called by their mother which had a power of Dimension shifting,invisibility,teleportation,forcefields and telekenesis. 

The two princes arrived at the castle safely. Jungkook felt amazed as soon as he came into his senses for the reason he was dizzy awhile back there. "Wow.." Jungkook said out loud.

"This is our castle. This is where you truly belong. Now come on,we first need to meet mother and father before I tour you to the whole castle." Jungkook replied with a nod.

Jungkook and Jimin went to pass some amazing long staircases,some hallways and finally arrived at a big gated-room. He looked to see the view outside,there was a transparent window and saw the beautiful view of the village and other landforms.

"Kook,come on!" Jimin called for the other,and as soon as they were ready to enter,the door finally opened,revealing 2 big thrones and 2 smaller thrones. He realized that there are two people seating on the two big thrones,which he soon knew it was his father and mother.

"J-Jungkyu!! My son!! I missed my son!" His mother went down and hugged his longing son tightly,a heartwarming embrace from his true mother. Jungkook can't do anything but feel so glad to see his true mother,hugging his mother tightly back. "I'm back mom.." Jungkook smiled. The queen pulled away after Jungkook said that, "Sweety,why did you used 'mom' instead of 'mother'?" 

"Oh,sorry mother. I got used to it.,since I grew up from the other world." Jungkook replied. His eyes widen when he saw how beautiful his mother is. She looks so young,like an 18 year old teenage girl. "Mother,do you age?" Jungkook asked. "All of us age slow." Queen Jinrae replied. Her name is Jeon Jinrae. She is now 158 years old. While their father,who is Jeon Kangjo is already 162 years old.But seriously,they look like in their 20's.

"Oh my,my Jimin!! I missed you too!! How's Earth?" Queen Jinrae hugged her other son tightly not allowing to escape her grip. "M-Mother! It's alright!" Jimin heave a sigh deeply as soon as their father went near them,smiling.

"Welcome back,son. Me and your mother didn't expected to see you so big." King Kangjo patted and hugged his son tight.

"I'm home,father." Jungkook smiled. Seriously,he needed to use words with formality or else he'll fail to be a prince. He need to get used to this kind of stuff.

"Now,Jimin,lead your brother to his room. And give him his clothes. You need to change your clothes too." His father ordered,and Jimin followed politely.

"Bye,mom-err,Mother and father. I'll see you later." Jungkook waved goodbye as soon as Jimin and Jungkook came out of the big hall.

"Now,let me bring you to your room,Jungkyu." Jimin smiled, "you should get used to your real name.Jungkyu." Jimin added and finally arrived at his room which was several halls to pass on.

"okay." Jungkook replied,entering his room. And another big smile can be seen in his face. "WOW!" Jungkook said in wonder.

"Yes it is Wow." Jimin giggled and pushed Jungkook inside. Jungkook can't help but wonder inside his room and it is very big compared to the other world. It is compared as the size of the width and length of their first floor.

"Now,you need to wear your real clothes." Jimin went in the other room. It was complete to him. He never felt like this before. He felt his day perfect. But one thing that bothers him is..

 'Taehyung' .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 176 30
The gods have always watched over the humans; creatures of knowledge and infinite power they watch sagely, allowing the lucky few to become DreamSoul...
2.4M 105K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
693 15 10
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...
201K 6.2K 39
" well you didn't even deserve me.. But wait i don't even care cause i have him by my side" Jungkook a fuckboy makes a mistake in past by rejecting h...