𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜�...

By greendayings

*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." ... More

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
IMPORTANT!!
the fight never stops - a letter

𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

1.6K 63 12
By greendayings

"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦, ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒; 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n's pov

sex can be the root of an issue and the antidote to soothe chaos. 

my body was overwhelmed with pleasure, I was tired. I made amends and fought hard to show historia that I wouldn't do anything like this again but in the end, it was only a waste. she knew it all from the get-go and I was the last to figure it out.

I didn't care about being considerate, not right now. 

I didn't care about holding out, not right now.

it was this moment where I felt him fill me up and wash away all the thoughts of rage I felt for the blonde-haired girl, my legs were like vines that slowly engulfed him; this sinking feeling of our bodies being so close and nearly as one was enough to forget about the mess that had become my life. 

"it's been a while since I've felt you again-,"

"Please just be quiet." I managed to mutter out breathy.

for the first time, the air was so clear that all I could hear was his heart beating out of his chest and muffled moans, I wanted it to stay like this because at this moment he left my tongue so weak.

the pace picked up and I felt my legs began to softly quiver and my back part from his satin laced sheets, it was like my body had shockwaves being sent through my veins. he knew exactly how to make me want more of this feeling and although I hated it in a way it was impossible to deny him. 

"y/n."

his voice had that same gentle tone from earlier and at this moment his voice reminded me of sweet summer honey that I was desperate to have a taste of. I was quick to pull him down as the pace intensified and put his lips back on mine.  I wanted just for a second for the marks I left behind on his peach skin to be a reminder of my presence lingering.

"let go." I pulled away softly whispering into his ear before nibbling at it playfully. 

I felt his body relax on top of mine and felt a pit in my stomach build up as he moaned shamelessly and lowly, "fuck!" his voice boomed as I held him in and closely with my legs. "y/n please let go." he stuttered.

"no."

"no?"

"don't move."

his body shook and his eyes fell closed softly and slow, he was always in control when it came to times of intimacy but it was my turn to leave him a mess. he attempted to pull away again and I only tightened the grip of my legs around him. "please y/n." 

"looks like you're the beggar now."

I felt his hands tug at my legs and he was way stronger than me and managed to peel my legs from his waist, the weight of his body was felt as he fell to the side of me leaving the ivory sheets to cover his chiseled body.

his amber-colored locks were spread across the porcelain-colored pillows, his lips were stained with the lipstick that was across my own.

I nudged him, "where's your shower um?"

without looking at me he softly muttered with his eyes closed, "take a left and go straight down to the door on the right."

I nodded and got out of the bed leaving him on his own and washing off the mark of lust he left on me.

"ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘. 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

eren's pov

the last thing I expected was to be in the bed of my room bare and y/n in my shower, just within a matter of a couple of hours she went from telling me a friendship was the only thing that was possible between us to having me in between her legs moaning my name once again.

a buzz exuded from my nightstand as Mikasa's caller ID was displayed, "didn't think you'd call me." I answered.

I could hear her sigh in annoyance, "eren we need to talk are you free?"

of course, I wasn't, I just got done doing unspeakable things to a girl who vowed to stay away from me.

"I'm with someone."

"who?"

"I don't think that's really any of your business."

"let me guess, y/n?"

I stayed silent, Mikasa always saw through me and whenever I was being closed off or lying she was an expert at reading through the lines of my bullshit; it was inevitable.

"if you're with her, she can come with. come across the street to armin's now."

"she-"

the call was immediately disconnected, god I hated when she did that shit.

after half an hour y/n came back with droplets of water resting on her shoulders and her hair pulled into a low ponytail, "do you have anything I can put on...?" I pointed to the wardrobe that sat next to my desk and watched her pull out random pieces and put them on.

she was wearing my clothing and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a rise out of it. 

"well, I should go e-,"

"you're coming with me to go talk to Mikasa and Armin so let's go." I slipped on the same clothes I had on before and tugged my hair back into a bun.

"why? I think that should be between you guys."

"Mikasa told me to bring you."

she damn near choked on her own spit at the comment, "YOU TOLD THEM I WAS HERE?"

"no you fucking idiot, she figured it out on her own. thanks to my entertainment skills the whole school knows I've already been with you I think you'll be just fine with Armin and Mikasa." I smirked rubbing her chin softly.

she quickly swatted my hand, "there you go thinking it's funny. it's not-"

"I never said it was funny, look you came over here and did all of this with me let's not waste that time on arguing."

I had no interest in fighting with the girl however I was curious and confused as to why she needed to really come with me to meet with Armin and Mikasa. deep down I felt something was not right and was more than likely going to go wrong but I was ready to move past the bullshit from weeks before.

"let's just go." she turned away walking out of the room with me soon following behind and leading the way to armin's place. 

"wait." she grabbed at my hand before I could knock, "what do they want?"

I shrugged my hand away, "how the fuck am I supposed to know?" my tone went from gentle to that reminiscent of how I previously and always addressed y/n. this shit was going to be hard to break out of but I could admit I was becoming irritated with consistent questioning.

I knocked at the door, it felt almost like a goddamn eternity sitting out on that front porch but looking back on it I wish they would have never answered.

the door soon opened only to reveal a face I hadn't seen in years; those somber eyes that were the color of soil and hair that flowing down their back. if I hadn't known who they were beforehand I would have been completely mesmerized but all I was at this moment was frozen and sick.

"Nice to see you again eren."

my past was no longer a ghost and if it was then I was staring their spirit straight in the face.

(an: I'm very much not happy with this chapter and will delete it probably, I've been horribly sad and wanting to rip my head off but <3 anyway YEAAAAAAH SUKOOOO IS BACK SHE IS READY TO SHAKE THE ROOM UP 😫 Once again y/n is weak and just can't stop messing with eren😒 I also felt like him by sam smith was nice for this chapter anyway be well everyone)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.8K 13
❝𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎�...
315K 8.9K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...
12.9K 230 6
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 He'...
113K 4.9K 53
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧.❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ