Mark my words (Neymar Jr Fanf...

By delefinna

Imagine getting the chance to be friends with the whole FC Barcelona team.. Well for Mira it's not that big o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Life Update

Chapter 34

8.9K 241 214
By delefinna

Mira's P.O.V

"No make-outs at the table okay?" Marc whispered sarcastically as we walked to my parents.

"Shut up that's never going to happen." I whispered embarrassed and hit him with my ellbow.

Marc just laughed his ass off.

"Well I wouldn't be sure about that.." Neymar smirked.

"Neymar don't you dare!" I said and squeezed his hand.

I spotted Cristiano and James sitting next to each other. There were other Real Madrid players but I didn't really care about them.

"Good evening." Marc smiled and waved at them.

Neymar took the chair I was going to sit on and held it out for me.

"Thanks." I smiled and sat down.

He took a seat right next to me.

"What would you like to eat?" My dad smiled.

Okay this is getting awkward.

"Umm I'd like the third one." I smiled and pointed to the menu cards that were already placed in front of us.

"Me too." James and Cristiano smirked.

Oh god.

I looked at Neymar who was trying to hold his anger. Oho.

"Okay.." The waiter said and noted our orders down.

"I'll be right back." He smiled and walked away.

I bet Neymar wants to beat the shit out of him too.

My Parents talked to Cristiano and James quite a lot. All I did was stare to the ground and whisper to Marc and Neymar.

"All right who ordered this one?" The waiter asked a couple of minutes later.

"Me." I smiled and waved with my hands.

"Enjoy your meal!" He smiled and placed the plate in front of me.

He continued placing the orders on the table and left immediately.

"How about champagne?" Cristiano smirked.

"No I don't want to." I smiled awkwardly and sipped on my ice tea.

"Neither do I or any of us." Neymar answered quick.

"Ah come on, what would this night be like without some champagne." James smirked and waved to the waiter.

"No it's fine." Marc answered and fake laughed.

Too late, the waiter already walked over to us with glasses of champagne.

A couple minutes of silent we finished our food.

"How are things with football?" My dad asked.

I didn't even know who he was reffering to.

"Pretty good." Cristiano smirked and waved at me.

Neymar kept his mouth shut the whole time. He didn't say anything, neither did Leo, Marc, or even Dani.

"Nice." Dad said.

"I don't know where this dinner is going to lead to, do they want me to beat the shit out of them?" Neymar whispered and cleaned his throat.

"I have like no idea." I whispered and tried to hold my laugh.

"Can you share your funny thoughts with us?" James smirked devily.

"No but I can share you a.." Neymar started when I put my hand on his lap.

"Don't say anything." I whispered and squeezed his tigh.

This is awkward enough.

Neymar finished his champagne and placed the glass on the table.

"Excuse me, I've to use the bathroom." I smiled awkwardly and got up.

"Wait Mira, me too." My mom smiled and walked over to me.

"Me too." Neymar chuckled and hugged me from behind.

"He doesn't mean the same bathroom like you." Dani laughed awkwardly.

Neymar turned around and looked at him with the "What is wrong with you?" face.

"I know.." My mom chuckled and walked in front of us.

****

"Mom this is getting awkward." I said as I was washing my hands.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Don't you see that, no one is really talking, it's awkward I want to leave." I said.

"It's so awkward with Cristiano and James." I finished.

"It's not their fault." She snapped.

"I didn't say anything calm down." I said and threw my hands in the air.

"Well it's probably because you don't talk much. You don't interact with any of us." She said pissed and checked on her make up.

"No it's not, I don't even have anything to talk about with them.." I confirmed.

"Anyways.." She smiled and walked out while I was drying my hands.

I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey lady." Someone shouted excited and grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and noticed Neymar behind me.

"What?" I chuckled "Let's go back." I smiled and let go off his hands.

"I love you!" He shouted after me.

I stopped almost immediately after hearing him saying that to me.
What on earth did I just hear.

I turned around to face him and stared at him totally clueless.

"What?" I whispered shocked and stepped back.

"You heard exactly what I said." He smirked and gave off a cute laugh.

"I'm- I." I stuttered.

I don't even know what to say.

"All the little things you do warm my heart. You are a constant source of joy in my life. Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent heaven's most beautiful angel into my life." He smirked. "And blablabla whatever some romantic guys say." He laughed.

"How did you come up with this now." I chuckled.

"I came up with this since the first day I met you I just never knew how to tell you." He smiled.

"I don't know what to say." I said gently.

"Just take my hand." He smiled and held his hand out for me.

We stood there for a couple of minutes. No one said anything.

"Okay I'll give you time to think about it." He said and was about to walk away.

"I love you too!" I suddenly managed to shout.

What did I just say

Instead of saying something he grabbed my hand and pushed me into his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I put mine behind his neck and closed my eyes. We stood there hugging each other rocking back and forth. He suddenly moved away so he could stare at me. My breathe became heavier and heavier as his face moved slowly towards mine and his lips finally met mine. He crashed his sweet, hot lips onto mine and pressed me against the wall comforting me with his arms around my back. I couldn't help but melt. No one made me feel the way he did. He broke away from our passionate kiss and started leaving hot kisses from my lips down my neck.

"Oh my god don't.." I whispered and tried to move his head away. As much as I wanted him to kiss me. He moved his lips back to mine and moved his tongue slowly. I've to admit it his kisses were pure perfection. At least we were hidden behind the bathrooms so no one could've seen us. We kept kissing each other until I finally managed to pull away. He moved his hand to my face and brushed my hair away. He placed one last kiss on my cheeck and grabbed my hand to go back.

We walked back to the table and noticed that no one was there anymore. Our table was still served but no one was sitting there.

"Where's everyone?" I panicked and looked around.

"Mira!" I heard James shout.

We turned around and noticed them in front of the main door of the restaurant.

"What the fuck now?" Neymar asked pissed.

He took my hand and walked over to them.

"See." My Mom smiled and pointed to fireworks in front of the restaurant.

Neymar walked behind me and pulled my body against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my neck.

I've to admit, he is cute.

"What's this?" I asked pissed.

Why did they even want to look at this, it's not like they've never seen this before.

"You don't know what this is princess." Neymar whispered against my neck and hugged me tigher starting to kiss my cheek.

"Don't." I whispered and tried to get off his arms.

"Anyways..." Dani laughed and pushed us back to the restaurant.

"All right I think we should get up." My dad said and asked for the bill.

"Okay one last glass." James smirked at us and moved a full glass to Neymar.

"No it's fine." Neymar confirmed.

"Ah come on." He smiled.

"And why the hell?" He asked pissed. "I didn't want champagne anymore, one glass is enough." Neymar finished.

"Oh so your denying James friendly gesture?" Cristiano provocated.

"Yeah actually yes!" Neymar said raising his voice.

My dad looked pissed once again.

"Calm down." Marc whispered. "Mira's dad is going to freak out." He finished.

"Fine thank you very much James!" Neymar shouted and took the glass. He sipped on the champagne and placed the glas on the table.

"Let's go," Mom smiled and got up.

"Wait I need to use the bathroom." My dad said and walked to the bathroom.

"Thiago, definitely had some alcohol he can't drive." Mom continued.

"No worries I'll drive you home." James suggested.

"No need to because we're staying in the same hotel so I'm going to." Marc proposed pissed.

"It's fine, I'd be a pleasure." James smirked.

"Mira.." Neymar said softly and grabbed my hand.

"Neymar?" I whispered worried. "What?" I asked shocked.

"I need some air." He said and led me out.

We waited outside for the rest to come while Neymar sat on a bench in front of the restaurant.

"Mira, I'm not feeling well." Neymar whined.

"Why, what happened?" I asked shocked and stroke his head.

"I don't know, I've a headache and I'm seeing everything twice." He said and rubbed his eyes with his hands.

"Oh god, wait I'll bring you some water." I suggested and walked back to the restaurant.

"No I don't want water." He said and grabbed my hand.

Seconds later the rest came.

"Neymar you don't look fine at all is everything fine?" James asked and walked over to Neymar.

What the fuck.

"No, everything is fine!" Neymar shouted and got up.

He walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I felt him barely standing. I put my arm around him and pulled him to myself.

"Well you don't look well at all.." Cristiano confirmed. "Marc you should take Neymar home and I'll take Mira." He proposed.

"No I can drive it's not a big deal." I said.

"How shit is that, your date can't even drive you home?" James said sarcastically.

"Neymar if you're not ok you should rather let someone bring you home." My mom suggested.

"No fucking need to!" Neymar shouted.

"I'll bring her home." He finished and walked over to his car.

"All right good evening." I waved and pushed Neymar into his car.

"Night!" They smiled.

"Call me if you need anything Mira." Cristiano smiled and waved at me.

"See you later." Marc and the rest chuckled.

******

"Neymar you don't look good at all." I said as I stepped inside his car.

"Mira I'm feeling better now." He said and started the car.

"Wait.." I said and put my hand on his cheek.

I turned around and put my arms around his neck and stared at him.

"Your cheeks are hot and you look tired, let me drive." I said worried.

"No I'm fine Mira." He said and leaned over to kiss my cheeks.

I couldn't tell if he was just struggling to drive me home because of James' "How shit is that, your date can't even drive you home" sentence.

Seconds later he drove off really fast.

"Neymar calm down no one is chasing us." I panicked and held his hands.

"I just want to go home." Neymar answered simply.

"How are you?" I asked softly.

"If I'd tell you the truth you'd probably stop the car." Neymar laughed.

"Oh my god what, tell me." I panicked.

"My head is about to explode." Neymar confirmed.

"Stop the car then!" I shouted.

"No I can drive." He answered.

"Neymar stop the car I mean it." I panicked and turned around to face him.

He just ignored me and drove faster.

"Neymar didn't you see that damn red light?" I panicked.

"Is that James?" Neymar asked confused and looked behind.

"I don't know who cares." I shouted. "Stop the car if you're not feeling well." I panicked.

************

Marc's P.O.V

A couple of minutes later we finally arrived and got out of our cars. James and Cristiano were here too.

"All right good night!" I said and walked upstairs.

"That was a weird night." Leo said as he was removing his tie.

"Of course it was." I admitted.

"Where's Mira and Neymar?" Dani asked and closed the door.

"They'll arrive soon, who cares they probably went together out or something.." I smirked.

"Anyways, Cristiano and James are staying in this hotel, don't ask me why." Dani confirmed.

"How fucked up is that?" I said and walked into the bathroom.

"Let's watch a movie." Dani suggested and sat on my bed.

"Shouldn't we wait for Mira and Neymar, they'd probably like to watch a movie with us." I said.

"No they might do other things in their room." Dani smirked.

We bursted out into laughing because of Dani.

"All right let me turn on the TV." I said and turned it on.

"I'll get some food." Dani said and walked out.

I turned the TV on while Gerard was in the bathroom.

"What movie shall we watch?" He shouted.

"No idea, let's see what's on TV." I said and laid back.

Seconds later I turned the TV on.

"No, no, no.." I said as I was switching the channels.

"Now exclusiv! Brazilian footballer causes crash..." I heard the reporter shout.

I stopped and looked at it quickly but switched it again not realising who I just saw.

"What was that?" Gerard asked as he was walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his body.

"No idea, an accident or something." I said and kept switching.

"Go back and let's see." Gerard said and took the remorter out of my hands.

"Brazilian footballer was involved on an accident tonight on his way back home with Victoria Secret Model." The reporter said.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD DON'T TELL ME IT'S...." Gerard shouted.

"Holy shit it's Neymar!" I shouted and shut down the TV.

"Let's gooo to the hospital!!" Gerard yelled and pushed me outside. We opened the door and noticed Dani in front of us.

"I got food." He smiled and tried to enter in.

"Get the hell out with this." I said and threw the food away.

"What happened?" Dani panicked.

"And why are you looking like this?" Dani asked and pointed at Gerard who was just wearing a towel around.

"Shut up!" Gerard shouted and walked back to get some pants.

"Neymar and Mira had an accident!" I shouted.

"What, w-what?!" Dani panicked and threw his hands in the air.

"A-Are they okay?" Dani asked.

"I don't know." I panicked.

I took my keys and ran out of the hotel followed by Dani and Gerard.

"Wait what about Leo?" Dani asked.

"Go get him." I ordered. "But wait, be careful and don't let Mira's parents see you." I whispered.

"All right!" Dani smiled and ran back into the hotel.

______________________________________________________

What's up man 😂👏 How did you like this chapter?? 😋 Thank you for reading and voting I really appreciate that! How do you like the new cover btw? 😌💓 Today's match day wohooo. Next update will be up in a few days 💎☺️

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE 💓💜

HAPPY READING 💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 47 17
Y/n just wanted a well paying job, but little did she know she signed up for more than just fast cash.
149K 4.1K 43
Tension between her brother, a good friend and a certain Brazilian make things hard for Sarah. With these tensions will she finally be able to be wha...
97.6K 2.1K 24
"In one thousand versions of reality, you were the only person i would run to, every single time." ------- Laura knew that loving him was a dangerous...
582K 13.5K 97
Sexism ruined one of her biggest dreams, and she watched her best friend, secret crush, and lover achieve everything in his life. When Anabella and...