FINE LINE | HARRY STYLES

Da kiwi_mp3

"we'll be alright." in which two people never really stop loving each other. aka even after being broken up... Altro

ACT I.
ACT I CAST.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
ACT II.
ACT II CAST.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.
THIRTY-FOUR.
ACT III.
ACT III CAST.
THIRTY-FIVE.
THIRTY-SIX.
THIRTY-SEVEN.
THIRTY-EIGHT.
THIRTY-NINE.
FORTY.
FORTY-ONE.
FORTY-TWO.
FORTY-THREE.
FORTY-FOUR.
FORTY-FIVE.
FORTY-SIX.
FORTY-SEVEN.
FORTY-EIGHT.
FORTY-NINE.
FIFTY.
FIFTY-ONE.
FIFTY-TWO.
FIFTY-THREE.
FIFTY-FOUR.
FIFTY-FIVE.
FIFTY-SIX.
FIFTY-SEVEN.
FIFTY-EIGHT.
FIFTY-NINE.
SIXTY.
EPILOGUE, PART I.
EPILOGUE, PART II.
#1: the honeymoon.
#2: a baby?
#3: the list.
#5: death.
#6: kendall.
#7: beach.
#8: mj.
#9: oui'd.
#10: kiwi.
#11: ouch.
#12: thanksgiving.
#13: malibu.
#14: yikes.
#15: options.
#16: bittersweet.
#17: leo.

#4: luna.

5K 92 51
Da kiwi_mp3

-in which luna is born.

SEPTEMBER 25th, 2020.

5am in London.

You know what's a nice thing to wake up to?

Contractions.

At first I wasn't concerned, this has happened before. I've gone through the whole Braxton Hicks thing and figured I'd be just fine. Nothing to worry about.

That was at 2am. Now it's 5 in the morning and they're getting pretty damn bad. They're not close together, which means whatever's happening won't happen for some time now.

I'm lost. I have no idea what to do. I wasn't the one who read the baby books, Harry was.

Harry!

Should I call him?

He's currently in LA because he's on a break until the 29th. He was supposed to come home during this break, but there was some stuff he needed to get done.

If my calculations are correct, it's 3pm over there. So he'd be awake and most likely alert. But he takes naps. He could be napping and I don't want to disturb him.

So, I decide to confide in Blair. She's been staying with me since Harry's been gone. At first I felt bad because she had been flying back and forth between places to do modeling shoots, but she promised Harry she'd be with me.

Not like I'd be alone anyway. Anne refused to leave until Harry was finally home.

Blair's sleeping when I burst through the door, clutching my stomach. She sits up, already awake by the time I reach her.

"What's wrong?" She quickly asks me, rubbing her eyes.

"I don't know. I might be having the baby but I don't know yet."

"Okay, oh my God." Blair scurries out of bed and looks around the room, panicked. "Have you called Harry?"

"I don't want to call him unless I know I'm having a baby for sure." I tell her.

And as if on cue, the heavy flush of water begins to leak down my legs. I have to pause, watching as the water trickles through one of the pairs of Harry's underwear that I had been shamelessly wearing since he's left.

Blair and I stare at each other for a good minute in complete shock. Suddenly, I burst into uncontrollable laughter as Blair goes running down the hall screaming Anne's name.

"Hello?" A groggy sounding Harry speaks through my phone.

"Hey, man!" I greet casually. "You busy?"

"No, I was napping."

"I knew it!" I exclaim.

"What's up? Isn't it early over there?" He questions, confused.

"Yeah, it is. It is."

"So what are you doing up? Last time you were up this early it was to buy that YSL purse as soon as it dropped."

"Oh, I'm having the baby. Speaking of that purse, you know how many compliments I got on it? I went to dinner with Blair and—"

"You're what?!" Harry shouts through the phone.

I can already hear the sound of doors opening and closing.

How the hell did he get up that fast?

"Yeah, I woke up with contractions and then my water broke like three minutes ago. I'm pretty sure that means something."

"She's coming? Like actually?" He speaks over the sound of luggage being zipped up.

"I think so."

"Oh my God." I hear him utter. "Mitch!" He's shouting.

There's a faint 'what' in the distance as Harry is most likely scrambling around his room.

"The baby! The baby is coming! Book tickets now! Like right now! Because the baby is coming! My baby the one that's coming out of my fiancée!" He continues.

"Where's the baby bag?!" Anne suddenly bursts in, searching the rooms like a cop during a raid.

"The nursery!" I tell her, still having to listen to Harry scream at Mitch.

Did he just tell Mitch he's going to be a DILF?

Blair grabs the phone from me, telling Harry she'll call him when we get to the hospital. She then carries on to dial my mom's number as Anne grabs my shoulders.

"I'm having Gemma drive us. She'll be here in five." She informs me, guiding me to the staircase.

My feet drag, making it harder for her to guide me. She looks at me in confusion.

"What if we just didn't go to a hospital?" I question, looking between Blair and Anne.

Blair says something into the phone and hangs up before looking at Anne.

"Don't tell me you want to do one of those swimming pool births. No offense but Harry would not do well during one of those."

Anne nods in agreement and I sigh.

"I just...I can't do it." I admit, placing my hand on my stomach.

"What do you mean you can't do it?" Anne carefully asks me.

"I'm scared. I'm so scared, you guys." Tears begin to prick my eyes.

This stupid baby has made me so emotional lately.

"Scared? You've taken this pregnancy by the balls. Now you're afraid?" Blair lightly laughs.

"I don't know I just...it's going to hurt and what if I don't push hard enough? How do you even push? It's so big how is it going to get out? I couldn't even handle Harry's dick how the fuck will I handle a baby?!" I rush, moving my hands with each word I speak.

"I'm gonna...go downstairs and wait for Gemma." Anne awkwardly says before disappearing down the stairs.

Blair takes my face in her hands, searching my face with her worried eyes.

"It's going to be okay, Monet. I promise you. And I know it'll be worth it. Plus, it'll all be better when Harry gets here." She assures me.

"What if he sees me pushing and thinks I'm ugly?" I sniffle.

"Remember that one time when you were on your period and you bled all over the sheets and it got on the two of you?"

"Blair!" I hiss.

"And then you started crying because he was covered in your blood? What did he do?"

I look to the floor.

"He started laughing."

"Why did he start laughing?"

"Because he thought it was funny."

"And then what did he do?"

"He got rid of the sheets and we got into the shower."

"What did he tell you?"

"That I had nothing to be embarrassed of."

"And then what did he say when you were embarrassed it got on him?"

I roll my eyes.

"He said he came into this world covered in blood so it's nothing to be ashamed of."

Blair grins, "The man is fucking insane for you. If he's seen you covered in blood and tears, I can't imagine the way he's going to look at you as you're pushing out the next love of his life."

She got me there.

-

The hospital checked me in immediately. Their service is impeccable, I'll admit. Everyone is so sweet and genuine and kept offering me ice chips and different assortments of desserts.

My room is a private room, large and homey. There's even a couch that has a pullout bed for Harry when he gets here.

Anne and Gemma are chatting so rapidly and excitedly. I think they're just glad there's finally going to be a baby they'll be able to see daily.

Mom and Dad are flying in as well with Francis and Claudia. But they won't be in until late tomorrow.

Harry keeps texting Blair for updates and she's been replying immediately before he has an aneurysm.

I'm not even that dilated just yet. Last they checked I was barely a centimeter. When they told me there was nine more to go, I almost fainted.

These contractions are really long and spaced out that it's exhausting. At this point I just want her out.

It's not until about 1am that I feel it even worse. Everyone is gone, so I have to press the button myself for the nurse.

Her name is Giselle and she's a sweetheart. She's been nothing but support for me since Harry's not here yet.

Seconds after the button is pressed, she's here.

"That bad, huh?" She asks as she wipes the sweat from my forehead.

"They're getting closer." I pant, feeling the pain in my abdomen.

"I'm going to get the doctor."

They return a minute later and she props my legs up to check what's going on down there. Her face lights up.

"Well! You're officially in active labor."

My heart begins to pound against my chest. I look between Giselle and the doctor.

"What? What does that mean?" I urge.

"It means your cervix will dilate within hours. These contractions will be real rough tonight. We'll most likely have a baby by morning."

Morning.

A baby by morning.

That's impossible because Harry isn't here yet. And he told Blair to tell me to squeeze my legs and hold it in until he gets there. At this point that won't be happening.

"I'll be here throughout the night to assist you. It's going to get real intense in here." Giselle sends me a sympathetic smile and I fight the urge to drop dead.

What am I going to do?

As much as I love Giselle right now, she is not the face I want to see. No one can reassure me more than Harry ever has.

And as if the Gods have been listening to me, the door bursts open by a nurse, with Harry behind her.

A large breath of relief exits my lungs as I throw my head back, thanking the heavens. There he is, under the florescent lighting like some sort of angel.

His hair is messy waves of brown and he looks exhausted. But the second his eyes land on me, all of that diminishes.

"Harry.." I exhale, reaching out for him.

He drops his bags by the door and rushes over to me, burying his face into my neck.

"Soleil..." He whispers against my skin. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I couldn't get here fast enough."

"It's okay. Your here now." I respond, running my fingers through his hair.

"And just in time. Things are going to get pretty rough from here on out." Giselle informs him.

He stands up and shakes her hand as well as the doctor's, asking for the current situation. As they explain, he nods and listens intently as he glances from the doctor to me.

When she's done, Harry approaches me and places a hand on my face.

"What do you need from me?"

"You." I blurt, gulping.

Harry's face brightens up and he nods.

"You have me. You always have me. Never need to ask, cherry girl."

I swallow harshly and nod quickly as Giselle is looking through my charts. Another contraction begins to bubble up in my lower stomach and I lean back, gripping my stomach tightly.

Harry is quick to grab my hand before he's running his fingers through my hair. He begins to whisper sweet words into my ear and I melt away into his voice, letting myself disappear off the planet.

For a moment it's just us. We're not in this hospital room and I'm not in as much pain as I once was. I think that's what it means to be loved by Harry.

The lowest of the low, and he's there to take it all away. He may not be a cure, but he sure as hell makes it hurt less.

By the time the contraction is through, it's like it never happened.

That's how the night carries on. With Harry doing everything in his power to make it seem like I'm not about to die. I couldn't have asked for a better person to have this baby with.

We don't sleep. Harry doesn't allow himself to. He remains by my side no matter how many times I told him to sleep for a few hours.

Around 7am, the doctor returned to check on me. And when she did, a huge smile grew on her face.

"It's time to have a baby."

Now, I'm freaking out again.

"Now?" I rush. "Maybe she's not ready. She might still be cooking."

Doctors and nurses rush around the room, getting things set up and I watch anxiously. Harry notices.

"Hey, what's going on?" He murmurs, taking my hand.

"I can't do this. I'm scared. It's going to hurt and I just don't think I can handle it." I quickly tell him, on the verge of tears.

"What are you talking about?" He chuckles. "You're a woman. You guys are made to do anything. Especially this. Don't say you can't do it because I know you can."

"Harry, I can't. I mean it." I sniffle.

Harry presses his forehead to mine, staring into my eyes.

"Think about all the times you've talked about this moment. The moment where you get to hold your baby for the first time ever. Our baby. This is only going to be a few minutes, and when it's all over, you won't even care. Because she'll be here."

I swear he's like some sort of witch or something because he's eased my nerves in seconds.

"Okay." I whisper. "Okay."

My heart was still pounding as they lifted my legs up to get ready. And it got worse when they started to count down.

I'm not sure what I expected but it wasn't that. It was an odd feeling. So much pain yet so much relief at once. And Harry didn't tear his eyes away from me and he refused to let go of my hand.

When it was all over, I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. And there she was.

Just like the videos, they placed her on my bare chest. She was crying and so was I. Harry leaned over the bed, holding me as he stared down at our daughter, tears in his own eyes.

"Holy shit." I whisper. "We made this. This is us. She's a product of our love and your horniness."

"Let's just say love." Harry corrects.

"This came out of me." I sob, burying my face into her.

"That's how I know she's going to be absolutely mesmerizing."

I look up to Harry and kiss him softly but there's still so much passion behind it. We just brought a child into this world. If a few years ago you told me this moment would come one day to us, I wouldn't believe you.

But now it's here and I know that nothing will ever compare to this feeling.

The love I have for her is instant. No hesitation. Just like with Harry.

"She looks like a Luna." I murmur, stroking her arm with my finger.

Harry laughs. There had been countless arguments about us naming the baby before she was born. He figured it wasn't necessary because it won't feel right until we meet her.

But I met her and I feel it.

Harry grins and rubs my back.

"Our Luna."

"Oh, Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm pretty sure I ruined a pair of your underwear."

"Wouldn't be the first time."

**

By the time you're reading this I'll probably have posted the details to my newest story, 'Godspeed'. To summarize the plot, Harry is in the process of making his first album after going solo and he needs a bassist. That's when he's introduced to our OC who is just getting over a heavy breakup. And it's going to be one wild ride.

So go check it out of you're interested!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

615K 25K 49
Continuation of 'Perfect' - read that first..
6.2K 95 24
My life was perfect. PERFECT! And then we "forget" each other... More >>> Take a look at the TRAILER for this story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
5.2K 343 41
"I could lean you broken parts that might fit like this... and I'll will give you all my heart, so we can start it all over again." - Harry Edward St...
977 2 43
He's cheeky and spontaneous and a little too perfect. He promises he'll love her forever. She's sassy and vulnerable and a little too smitten. She...