The legend of Korra

由 9rdaley2

You are one of the most talented lightning bender in the world. The power that you hold is powerful and you w... 更多

A/n
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Book Two: Chapter 1
Book Two: chapter 2
Book two: Chapter 3
Book two: Chapter 4
Book two: Chapter 5
Book two: Chapter 6
Book Two: Chapter 7
Book Three Chapter 1
Book Three Chapter 2
Book three Chapter 3
Book Three Chapter 4
Book Three, Chapter 5
Book Three, Chapter 6
Book 3 chapter 7
Book 3 chapter 8
Book 3 chapter 9
Book 3, chapter 10
A/n
Teaser for the final battle
Book 4 chapter 1
Book 4 chapter 2
Book 4 chapter 3
Book 4 chapter 4
Book 4 chapter 5
Book 4 chapter 6
Book 4 chapter 7
Oc couple tribute:
What i have to say.
Your Thoughts on Y/N's Voice! 🎙️

Part 12

1.1K 19 0
由 9rdaley2

The episode begins with Bolin, Asami, and Varron riding on Naga in a snowy region, gazing up as the biplanes fly above.

Varron: (Excitedly.) Wow, those planes are something else!

Iroh: (Smirks.) I think we've found the secret airfield. (Turns to Bolin.) Bolin, when we get down there, I need you to tear up those runways. We can't let those aircraft take off.

Bolin: (Salutes.) Aye aye, captain! (Pauses and corrects himself.) Uh, I mean, general! (They start walking away with Asami, and then Bolin hears Naga whining.) Don't worry, Naga. We'll be back before you know it. (Raises his hand to signal Naga to stay.)

Naga whines, and Pabu chitters. Iroh, Bolin, Asami, and Varron approach the Equalist base, spotting the fence posts without any wires.

Asami: (Suspiciously.) Why would they have fence posts but no fence?

Varron: (Scratches his head.) Good question. Maybe they're just fans of abstract art.

Iroh, Bolin, Asami, and Varron carefully move into the area surrounded by the fence posts. However, they suddenly cry out in pain as they are electrocuted, collapsing onto the ground unconscious.

Varron: (Rubbing his head as he regains consciousness.) Ow, that was not what I expected.

Bolin: (Slowly getting up.) My hair's gonna need some serious de-frizzing after this.

Asami: (Groaning.) I'll need to design a gadget to counter these kinds of traps.

Iroh: (Shakes his head.) We should have been more cautious. Let's think about how to proceed.

Varron: (Looking at the base.) Well, that was quite the shocker. We need to find a way through this without becoming barbecue.

Asami: (Thinking.) We have to disable these traps somehow. If we can find where the power source is coming from, we might be able to shut them down.

Bolin: (Eagerly.) I've got an idea! I can use my earthbending to dig under the ground and locate the power lines.

Varron: (Grinning.) Once we know where they're hidden, I can use my earthbending skills to disrupt their mechanism.

With heads together, the team starts plotting their strategy to outsmart the electrical traps and infiltrate the Equalist base. Varron's mastery over earthbending proves invaluable as they collaborate to find a solution to the challenges that lie ahead.

The scene transitions to an Equalist poster, and then cuts to inside the rally. Korra, Mako, and Y/n wear Equalist disguises, strategically positioned on a balcony. Y/n nudges Korra and winks, ready to play his part in exposing Amon's deceit. As Amon rises from beneath the platform, Y/n and Mako exchange a subtle nod.

Amon: (Addressing the crowd.) Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion! (Crowd cheers.) When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world.

Korra: (Determined, she and Mako remove their chi-blocker masks.) That's a lie, Amon! (The camera zooms in on the balcony where Y/n stands with them, confidently ready.) Or should I call you Noatak? (She points at Amon.) Amon is a waterbender! (The crowd gasps in shock.)

Lieutenant: (Doubtful, he looks at Amon.) You want her taken out?

Amon: (Raises his hand to halt the Lieutenant.) No. (He advances on the stage, addressing the entire crowd.) Everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say.

Korra: (Facing the crowd, resolute.) Amon has been deceiving you. The spirits didn't grant him the power to take people's bending away. He uses bloodbending to do it. (She points at Amon, Y/n listens intently.) Amon is a waterbender! (The crowd gasps in disbelief.)

Lieutenant: (Directing his confusion at Amon.) What is this nonsense?

Amon: (To Korra, dismissively.) You're desperate, Avatar. Making up stories about me is a pathetic last resort.

Korra: (Convinced, looking at the crowd.) Your family wasn't killed by a firebender. (She glances at Mako before facing the crowd again.) His father was Yakone, (The crowd gasps again.) and his brother ... is Councilman Tarrlok.

Amon: (Removing his hood and mask, revealing his face.) An amusing tale, but I will show you the truth. (He gestures at his "scarred" face, and the crowd gasps.) This is what a firebender did to me.

Korra: (Taken aback.) What? (She turns to Mako, perplexed.)

Equalist Supporter: (Murmurs spread through the crowd.) The Avatar is lying!

Korra: (Urgently.) I'm telling you! (Pointing at Amon.) He's a waterbender. (She looks at Y/n, giving him a determined nod; Y/n grins back, unfazed.) They don't believe me. It didn't work!

Mako: (Backing toward Korra, assessing the situation.) We said what we had to. Let's get out of here.

Y/n: (Supportively, placing a hand on Korra's shoulder.) Don't worry, Korra. We're in this together.

As they begin to leave, the Equalists above the balcony launch bolas. Korra, Mako, and Y/n swiftly adopt fighting stances.

Amon: (Drawing their attention back.) I wouldn't leave just yet, Avatar. You'll miss the main event. (Korra, Mako, and Y/n turn around.) Take a look.

The stage elevates, revealing Tenzin, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo tied and gagged. Korra and Mako share a bewildered look.

Korra: (In disbelief.) No ... they got away. (She glances at Y/n, worry in her eyes.) We saw them escape!

Back at the aircraft base, Asami finds herself confined in her cell, while Iroh and Bolin are bound back-to-back nearby.

Hiroshi Sato: (Addressing Asami.) Asami. (Asami stirs and looks up.) I know I have caused you pain ... and I am genuinely sorry. But I have faith that one day, you will understand, and we can rebuild our family.

Asami: (Fuming with anger.) Are you out of your mind?! How can we even think about being a family after the horrors you've unleashed?! Mom would be ashamed of you for the monster you've become.

Hiroshi Sato: (His anger flaring.) How dare you speak to me like that? I am avenging her death!
Equalist: (Interjecting.) The aircraft are prepared for take-off, sir.

Hiroshi Sato: (Turning to the Equalist.) Excellent, eliminate the fleet.

Iroh and Bolin exchange alarmed glances, taken aback by Hiroshi's ruthless command.

Hiroshi Sato: (Facing Iroh.) Yes, General. I intercepted your message to Commander Bumi. I'm well aware of their location. (Iroh's eyes narrow as he stares at Hiroshi.)

Suddenly, a powerful earthbending blast resounds through the base. The wall of Asami's cell cracks and crumbles, freeing her. Emerging from the dust and debris stands Varron, his determined gaze fixed on Hiroshi.

Varron: (Stepping forward, addressing Hiroshi.) Enough, Sato! You're willing to destroy your own daughter along with everything else? Is this really what your twisted sense of revenge has come to?

Asami: (Surprised and grateful.) Varron...

Varron: (Firmly.) Asami deserves better than this. You may call yourself her father, but you've abandoned your duty to protect and love her.

Hiroshi Sato: (Furious.) You dare speak to me, a non-bender, about love and family? She's become attached to a bender, and it sickens me!

Varron: (Without hesitation.) Because she's found compassion and friendship where you've only sown hatred. She's not alone, and she's stronger for it.

Asami's eyes glisten with appreciation as Varron's words strike a chord. Hiroshi's face contorts with rage, unable to comprehend how Asami has formed a bond with a bender.

Hiroshi Sato: (Seething.) This is none of your concern, bender scum!

Varron: (Defiantly.) It is when you're putting innocent lives, including your own daughter's, in jeopardy. Your pursuit of revenge has blinded you to what truly matters.

As Hiroshi's expression hardens, the tension in the room escalates, highlighting the stark contrast between his destructive path and Varron's compassionate stand. The moment hangs in the air, a clash of ideologies and a pivotal point in the unfolding narrative.

Asami: (Turning to Iroh, Varron, and Bolin.) So, any brilliant ideas for getting out of this mess?

Iroh: (Looking at Bolin.) Bolin, can you metalbend by any chance?

Bolin: (Looking at Iroh.) Nope, not in my skill set, General. (Iroh pouts in disappointment.)

The sound of rapid footsteps fills the air, and the warehouse door bursts open as Naga charges in.

Bolin: (Whispering.) Naga! Over here!

Naga smashes the cell door with her powerful front paws, while Pabu leaps onto Bolin's lap.

Bolin: (Looking at Iroh.) Who needs a metalbender when we've got Naga? Woo! Go, Naga!

Cut to the runways where the aircraft are parked.

Iroh: (Running, offscreen.) I'll handle those airplanes!

Bolin: (Surprised as Naga suddenly scoops him up while they're running.) Ahh! Naga, easy!

Asami: (Noticing the empty mecha tanks, she quickly jumps into one.) Huh, what do you know ... just like a Future Industries forklift.

With Varron now in the scene, he takes swift action and makes his presence felt in the group dynamic.

Varron: (Assessing the situation.) Asami, good thinking! Let's see if these mecha tanks can pack a punch.

As the team quickly improvises their plan, Iroh takes control of one of the planes using his firebending skills. He deftly removes the pilot and maneuvers the plane himself, ready for action.

The tension builds as the team's collective efforts come together, each character contributing their unique abilities and resourcefulness.

Back at the Pro-bending Arena rally, Amon's words hang in the air, igniting tension among the crowd.

Amon: Tonight, I rid the world of airbending, forever. (Raises his arms.)

Korra: (In a determined tone.) Amon, release them now!

Amon: (Somewhat tauntingly.) Why don't you come down and try to stop me, Avatar?

Mako: (Speaking quietly to Y/n as they stand beside Korra.) He's trying to provoke her. (Gently grabs Y/n's arm.)

Y/n: (Whispering to Mako.) Yeah, but she's not gonna back down. (Nods in agreement.)

Korra: (Struggling against Mako's hold while maintaining her resolve.) I don't care! We can't let them suffer!

Amon: (Turning and walking toward the airbenders.) It's crucial the Avatar witnesses my power firsthand.

Tenzin gazes at his children with concern while making futile attempts to free himself. Suddenly, Mako conjures lightning and sends it toward Amon, who swiftly evades the attack and rolls toward the Lieutenant. Korra and Y/n ignite their bending, propelling themselves onto the wall and skillfully running vertically across it to reach the stage. As they descend, they dodge incoming bolas and counter with a series of fire and water attacks, effectively pushing back the Equalists and sending one of them off the stage. The crowd scatters in panic.

Mako: (Engaging in combat.) Keep it up, Y/n! We've got this!

Korra: (Rushing to Tenzin's side and starting to free him.) Tenzin, where's Pema and the baby?

Tenzin: (Meeting Korra's gaze.) They're being held captive.

Korra: What about Chief Beifong?

Tenzin: (Shaking his head.) I don't know. (Korra proceeds to break his metal restraints.)

With Tenzin freed, he immediately jumps into action, joining Mako in the battle. Korra focuses on freeing Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo. As Mako executes a fiery punch and kick, Tenzin intervenes with a powerful gust of air, knocking an Equalist and the Lieutenant off the stage. Amon displays his agility, skillfully evading Mako's fire attack. However, Tenzin counters with a formidable airblast, overpowering Amon and forcing him off balance.

Korra: (Urging the kids as Meelo breaks free.) Kids, come with me!

The scene shifts to a hallway, where Korra, Mako, Tenzin, and the kids regroup.

Korra: (Addressing Tenzin.) Get the kids to safety. Y/n and I will create a diversion. (Tenzin nods, understanding the plan.)

Tenzin: (Turning to the kids.) Let's go rescue your mother and the baby.

Meelo: (Raising his arms enthusiastically.) Time for a prison break, guys!

As Tenzin and the children quickly make their escape in the opposite direction, Amon exits through another door. Y/n, displaying Bolin's infectious charm, stands by Korra's side. He exchanges a determined look with her, a silent agreement passing between them. With swift reflexes, Korra conjures a wall of fire, effectively blocking Amon's path. Y/n nods approvingly, acknowledging Korra's quick thinking.

Mako leads the way into a room, closely followed by Korra and Y/n. On the other side, Amon gracefully leaps over the fiery barrier, his perceptive gaze scanning the area as he tries to anticipate their movements. The faint sound of a creaking door alerts him, prompting him to enter the room.

Hidden and ready, Y/n shares a brief glance with Korra. As Amon walks by their hiding spot, they both hold their breath, tension in the air. Korra lets out a soft sigh of relief as Amon continues past them, seemingly unaware of their presence. However, that fleeting moment of relief transforms into a nightmare as Amon's bloodbending grip coils around Korra's form, lifting her into the air.

Mako: (Whispers urgently to Y/n.) We can't let him take her bending away!

Y/n nods with determination, his ocean-blue eyes reflecting his resolve as he channels his waterbending. With a precise motion, he sends a powerful jet of water surging towards Amon, aiming to disrupt his control over Korra.

Amon gracefully maneuvers around Mako's fiery attacks, his movements calculated and precise. Y/n continues to manipulate water, coordinating his efforts with Korra's bending. He shapes the water into a protective barrier, shielding them from Amon's assault.

Korra: (Casting a quick glance at Y/n, breathless.) Thank you, you're a real lifesaver!

Mako: (Urging them on as he launches fire attacks.) We can't let him succeed!

Amon counters their efforts, forcing Y/n and Korra to shift their focus towards defense. With a fluid motion, Y/n shapes the water around them into a swirling vortex, aiming to create a momentary distraction. This gives Korra the chance to summon a blazing torrent of fire, directed straight at Amon.

Amon's confidence wavers for a fleeting moment as the flames close in, forcing him to retreat. Seizing the opportunity, Y/n expertly controls the water, crafting a shield to provide an extra layer of defense.

Korra: (Firm determination.) We can't let him get away with this!

Mako: (Nodding resolutely.) Let's give it everything we've got!

In tandem, Y/n and Korra launch a coordinated attack, water and fire converging towards Amon. The clash of elements creates a blinding display of steam, temporarily obscuring the battlefield.

As the steam dissipates, Amon stands weakened, his aura of control disrupted. Y/n stands side by side with Korra, their resolve unbroken. Though Amon ultimately succeeds in taking Korra's bending away, they remain united and undeterred, ready to confront whatever challenges come their way.

The scene shifts back to Iroh's intense aerial battle against the airplanes. With remarkable skill, he generates lightning and directs it at the middle plane, causing a chain reaction that leads to its collision with the neighboring aircraft. As the camera zooms out, we witness the planes scattering in disarray. Swiftly adapting to the situation, one of the enemy pilots fires an explosive bola at Iroh's plane. The bola catches in the main propeller, forcing Iroh to swiftly abandon the plane just before it erupts in a fiery explosion.

In a daring display of agility, Iroh free-falls through the air, harnessing his firebending to propel himself toward another plane. With a calculated firebending attack, he disables one of the propellers on the plane ahead. In a deft move, he dispatches the pilot from the aircraft and assumes control.

Amidst the chaos, an enemy bomb zeroes in on the back of Iroh's plane, threatening its stability. Fueled by determination, Iroh maneuvers the plane while another enemy aircraft positions itself overhead, preparing to launch another bomb. In a split-second decision, Iroh employs his firebending, aiming with precision to intercept the incoming bomb. His action triggers a massive explosion in the sky, neutralizing the imminent threat.

However, his own plane faces a new peril: an impending collision course with the imposing statue of Aang on Aang Memorial Island. Acting swiftly, Iroh leaps from the aircraft just moments before impact. Miraculously, he grabs hold of the Equalist banner, which incidentally slows his fall. Suspended in midair, he witnesses the tear in the banner and gazes at the statue of Aang, whose visage had been obscured by a mask resembling Amon's.

Iroh: (Hanging from the torn Equalist banner.) Appreciate the assist, Aang.

The scene shifts back to the aircraft base, where Bolin strains to dismantle the runway with his earthbending. Abruptly, three mecha tanks equipped with cables make a move to ensnare Bolin, but Naga swiftly intervenes, seizing the cables and causing the tanks to topple dangerously close to Bolin, who remains seemingly unperturbed.

Bolin: (Stepping away from the mecha tank debris.) Whoa! Thanks, Naga.

Naga charges towards the camera, and the scene transitions to the interior of the airbase. Inside a mecha tank, Asami takes aim and demolishes one of the planes.

Hiroshi Sato: (Within another mecha tank.) Asami, what in the world are you doing? You're siding with the very people who took your mother away!

Asami: (Furious.) Any trace of love you had for Mom is long gone. Hatred has consumed you.

Hiroshi Sato: You insolent, ungrateful child!

Hiroshi maneuvers his mecha tank aggressively towards Asami. She attempts to counter by launching wires, but her attempt falls short. Hiroshi's mecha tank strikes, sending Asami's tank flying and shattering its faceplate.

Hiroshi Sato: (Incensed.) There's no hope left for you!

Just as Hiroshi readies to strike Asami with his mecha tank's appendage, Bolin intervenes, bending rocks to halt the tank's advance.

Bolin: (Lobbing rocks with resolve.) Mr. Sato, you're the worst kind of father!

Empowered by Bolin's words, Asami takes swift action against her father. She propels her mecha tank forward, forcibly tossing Hiroshi aside. Hiroshi grunts in pain, and Asami seizes the moment to pry open the mecha tank's hatch. Hiroshi gazes fearfully at his daughter, while Asami's expression transitions from anger to a mixture of pity and regret.

Varron: (Stepping forward, his voice dripping with disdain.) You truly are a pathetic excuse for a father, Hiroshi Sato. Your actions have shown nothing but cruelty and selfishness.

Asami: (Glancing at Varron, a hint of appreciation in her eyes.) Varron's right. You've lost your way entirely.

Asami's connection with Varron deepens as he boldly confronts Hiroshi's shortcomings as a father, reinforcing their shared perspective and chemistry.

As Hiroshi frantically attempts to escape, a determined Asami takes action. With a resolute expression, she swiftly prepares an electrified bola and expertly hurls it towards Hiroshi. The bola connects with precision, enveloping him in its electric embrace. The surge courses through his body, causing him to convulse momentarily before collapsing to the ground, rendered unconscious by the shock.

Amidst the tension of the moment, a single tear escapes Asami's eye, glistening in the dim light of the airbase. Her conflicted emotions are evident as she gazes at Hiroshi's fallen form, a mix of anger, sadness, and perhaps even a trace of pity crossing her features.

In this poignant moment, Varron approaches Asami with gentle understanding. He places a comforting hand on her shoulder, his presence a source of solace amidst the chaos.

Varron: (Softly, offering support.) You did what you had to do, Asami. It's never easy confronting the truth, especially when it involves someone you care about.

Asami: (Her voice slightly shaky, but appreciative of Varron's comfort.) I know, Varron. But it still hurts to see it come to this.

Naga whimpers softly, her empathetic instincts sensing the emotions in the air. Asami takes a deep breath, her eyes still fixed on Hiroshi's unconscious form.

Varron: (Reassuringly.) You're not alone in this, Asami. We're here for you, every step of the way.

Their shared connection deepens as Varron's comforting presence reminds Asami that she has allies who understand her pain and are willing to stand by her side.

Camera transitions back to the Pro-bending Arena.

Amon: (Mockingly.) Finally, you are powerless.

Korra valiantly attempts to strike Amon, but her weakened state from the loss of her bending leaves her off-target. Just then, a voice emerges from behind Amon, causing him to turn in surprise. The source of the voice becomes evident as the Lieutenant steps into view, his tone charged with anger and betrayal.

Lieutenant: (Standing resolute behind Amon.) Amon! The Avatar was telling the truth, wasn't she? I witnessed you bloodbending her. (He discards his mask, smashing it beneath his feet.) You're a traitor! I've dedicated my life to you!

The Lieutenant brandishes his kali sticks, charging towards Amon with a mixture of fury and disappointment. However, before he can close the distance, Amon's eyes narrow, and a chilling force takes hold of the Lieutenant. He is lifted into the air, his own bloodbending powers turned against him.

Amon: (Calmly.) You've served your purpose well, Lieutenant.

With a disdainful flick of his wrist, Amon casts the Lieutenant aside, sending him crashing into a pile of wooden debris. Amon then turns his attention towards Mako and Y/n. He manipulates his bloodbending to control their movements, but Y/n taps into his own waterbending abilities, summoning a counterforce that breaks Amon's grip and sends him stumbling.

Y/n: (Defiantly.) Don't underestimate me, Amon. I've honed my waterbending skills far beyond the full moon.

Mako seizes the opportunity to strike, unleashing two powerful firebending blasts in Amon's direction. However, the flames miss their intended target, instead igniting the surrounding wood and trapping Mako in a blaze of fiery confinement.

Undeterred, Y/n dashes forward, his focus unwavering on Korra's safety. He sweeps her into his arms, her presence driving his determination to protect her.

Korra: (Feebly.) Y/n... my bending.

Y/n: (Gently.) Don't worry, Korra. We won't let him take anything else from you.

Amon's persistence knows no bounds. With a surge of his bloodbending prowess, he seizes control of Y/n's movements and causes him to release Korra as they are both hurled against the walls and ceiling like puppets on strings.

Amon: (Tauntingly.) Impressive, but futile. Your resistance is meaningless.

Korra: (With an indomitable spirit.) Y/n, be careful!

In a desperate surge of emotion, Korra channels her instinctive airbending, her punch transforming into a powerful air blast that hurtles down the corridor, colliding with Amon and Y/n. The sheer force propels them through the air, leaving Amon temporarily stunned and disoriented, a rare sight for the usually composed antagonist.

Amon: (Incredulous.) Impossible!

Amidst the chaos, Y/n's presence remains steadfast. As the dust begins to settle, he approaches Korra with a supportive hand on her shoulder, conveying a sense of camaraderie.

Y/n: (Kindly.) You did it, Korra. You tapped into your airbending. That's incredible.

Korra: (Looking at Y/n with a mix of relief and gratitude.) Y/n, I... I can't believe it.

Their connection deepens amidst the turmoil, the presence of a friend offering solace and affirmation. As the citizens gather, witnessing the fall of Amon, Korra's accomplishment becomes a symbol of hope and defiance against tyranny.

Crowd member #1: (Excitedly.) Did you all see that?

The crowd watches in astonishment as Amon's mask rises to the surface. Korra and Y/n approach the shattered window, their presence drawing the attention of the protesters.

Crowd member #2: (Accusingly.) You bending tyrants!

Protester: (Raises his fist amidst the uproar.) Evil Avatar!

As Noatak finds himself sinking in the water, the tide reveals his "scar" to be nothing more than a deception. Desperation grips him, and he resorts to waterbending, creating a spout that propels him upward. Gasping for air, he rides the water spout above the crowd, his furious gaze met by shocked onlookers.

Crowd member #3: (In realization.) He's waterbending!

Feathered hat man: (Amazed.) He's a bender!

Protester: (In disbelief.) Whoa!

Crowd member #4: (In accusation.) The scar is a fake!

Crowd member #5: (In agreement.) The Avatar was right all along!

Noatak glares at Korra with anger, and she meets his gaze with unwavering determination. In a final act of defiance, he leaps back into the water. Mako attempts to prevent his escape by firing off bursts of firebending, but each shot misses its mark. As Noatak vanishes beneath the surface once more, the tension eases, and Korra and Y/n share a profound moment.

Korra: (Emotional and relieved.) We did it, Y/n.

Y/n: (Smiling warmly, pulling her into a comforting hug.) You did it, Korra. Your strength and courage prevailed.

Their embrace becomes a testament to their shared journey and unwavering support. As Noatak's escape fades into the background, the focus remains on the bond between Korra and Y/n, the waterbender who stood by her side in the face of adversity.

The setting transitions to an attic where Tarrlok is confined, and Noatak ascends the staircase, making his way toward his brother's cell.

Tarrlok: (Softly.) Noatak.

Noatak: (Approaching the cell.) It's come to an end, brother. I regret the actions I had to take against you.

Tarrlok: (Sighs deeply, his gaze falling to the floor.) Our father laid out our path, and fate led us to this collision. (He lifts his gaze to meet Noatak's.) When we were young, I should have chosen to leave with you.

Noatak: (Opens the door to the cell.) You can leave with me now. A chance for a new beginning awaits us. (The camera focuses on Tarrlok's face, which reflects a mixture of emotions.) Together, we can start afresh. Please, you're the only family I have left in this world.

The scene transitions, revealing a sweeping view of Republic City. It then focuses on Tenzin, Pema, and their family, sharing an emotional embrace, with Naga standing close by. The perspective shifts to Team Avatar and Lin, with Y/n and Varron among them, both exuding Bolin's infectious personality.

Lin: (Concerned.) Unbelievable that Amon managed to catch you too, Korra.

Y/n: (With a bright smile.) Hey, on the plus side, you unlocked your airbending! (He winks at Korra, trying to lighten the mood. The group shares a few chuckles, while Pabu chitters away.)

Mako: (Sternly.) Y/n, not now.

Y/n: (Sheepish and apologetic.) Gotcha, gotcha. I'll just (Takes a step back.) hang out over here in perfect (Covers his mouth and whispers.) silence.

Varron: (Grinning.) Don't worry, Y/n, I'll keep you company.

The scene shifts to show several ships entering the bay, transitioning to the group gathered at the dock. The focus narrows on Tenzin and Korra.

Tenzin: (Addressing Korra.) Thanks to you, Republic City is safe.

Korra: (Lowering her head, her expression downcast.) But Amon managed to slip away. (Tenzin places his arm around her shoulders, and she gently covers his hand with hers.)

Y/n: (Encouragingly.) Don't beat yourself up about it, Korra. We'll get him next time.

Varron: (Nodding.) Absolutely, we're a team, and we'll always have your back.

The perspective shifts to a ship with dragon motifs at the prow.

Ikki: (Excitedly.) Look, Uncle Bumi's here!

Bumi: (Standing at the ship's side, enthusiastically shouting.) Waaaa-hoooo! (He claps his hands with joy.)

Tenzin: (Sighing and rolling his eyes, muttering.) Lovely, now I have to keep my brother entertained.

The scene shifts to the open sea, where a boat is seen with Tarrlok seated inside, and Noatak at the helm.

Noatak: (With enthusiasm.) Back together again, Tarrlok. There's nothing we can't accomplish!

Tarrlok: (His expression a mix of anger and confusion.) Yes, Noatak.

Noatak: (Reflectively.) Noatak. (He chuckles and smiles.) It's been a while since I heard that name.

Tarrlok notices the electrified gloves that Noatak is wearing and covertly takes one, concealing his actions from Noatak's view.

Tarrlok: (As he unscrews the fuel tank's lid and places the electric glove above it.) Our reunion will be reminiscent of the good old days.

A single tear escapes from Noatak's eye, and Tarrlok seizes the opportunity. He activates the electrified glove, using it to create a spark that ignites the fuel in the tank. The boat is consumed by an explosive blast, forming a massive mushroom cloud that rises into the sky.

The scene shifts to the Southern Water Tribe, at the White Lotus compound. The camera focuses on a large building on stilts, with Oogi resting peacefully outside. Inside the building, Pema is seen changing Rohan, while Ikki and Jinora watch attentively. Meelo is asleep on Tenzin's lap. The camera then shifts to the right, revealing Bolin, Y/n, and Asami sitting on a couch, their expressions downcast. The scene transitions to Senna, who leans against Tonraq's shoulder with a somber expression. Tonraq holds her close, and Lin sits beside them, her gaze fixed on the ground. The sound of a sliding door catches everyone's attention. Katara enters the room, her face carrying a heavy burden. Korra is seen sitting in the healing room behind her, obscured from view as Katara closes the door.

Katara: (Sorrowful expression) I've done everything I can, but... (She gazes at the ground) I can't restore Korra's bending. (Tenzin looks disappointed.)

Lin: (Urgent) You're the most skilled healer in the world. You can't give up!

Katara: (Regretful) I wish I could, but there's nothing more I can do. Korra can still airbend, but her connection to the other elements has been severed.

Lin's disappointment is evident. Korra exits the healing room, her gaze fixed on the floor. As she steps into the waiting area, everyone in the room stands up, their eyes expectantly on her.

Katara: (Consoling tone) It's going to be alright, Korra.

Korra: (Angry and disappointed) No, it won't. (She glances around at everyone and leaves the house.)

Y/n hesitates, but eventually decides to follow Korra. He catches up to her.

Y/n: (Calling out) Korra, wait!

Korra: (Angrily) Just leave me alone.

Y/n: (Determined) I will, but I want you to know that I'm here for you.

Korra: (Defiant) No, I mean it. Go back to Republic City. Move on with your life.

Y/n: (Confused) What are you talking about?

Korra: (Frustrated) I'm not the Avatar anymore. You don't need to stick around out of pity. (She turns to leave.)

Y/n: (Stopping her) It doesn't matter if you're the Avatar or not. Listen, (Korra faces him) when Tarrlok took you, the thought of losing you drove me crazy. I realized... (He pauses) I care about you a lot, Korra. (Y/n gently touches Korra's cheek.)

Korra: (Shocked) I... I can't. (She runs away and leaps onto Naga.)

Y/n: (Calling after her) Korra!

The scene transitions to Naga carrying Korra away from the village. Meanwhile, Y/n is in the background, watching the exchange with a concerned expression. He approaches the group, trying to offer his support.

Y/n: (Approaching the group) Hey, everyone okay? I know things are tough right now, but we're here for each other.

Bolin: (Brightly) Y/n's right! We've faced worse together, and we'll get through this too. (He gives Y/n an encouraging nod.)

Varron: (Agreeing) Yeah, you're not alone, Korra. We're all here to support you.

Tenzin: (Softly) Bolin and Y/n are right. We're a family, and we'll face whatever comes together.

Asami: (Offering a reassuring smile) We'll stand by you, Korra.

Lin: (Nods) You're not alone in this, kid.

Korra: (Looking at her friends and supporters) Thank you, everyone. I appreciate it.

Y/n: (Grinning) That's what friends are for. And hey, we've got plenty of adventures ahead of us to keep our spirits up!

Korra: (Managing a small smile) Yeah, you're right. Let's face whatever comes next together.

The group shares a moment of unity, reaffirming their support for each other and their determination to overcome the challenges ahead.

Korra arrives with Naga on a cliff above the sea. A tear rolls down her face, and as it falls onto the ice below, she lets herself sit on the ground and begin crying. A man dressed in Air Nomad clothing approaches her, his lower half visible as he steps closer.

Korra: (Turns away) Not now, Tenzin. I just want to be alone.

Aang: (Softly) But you called me here.

Korra: (Shocked by the voice, she turns to see Aang, smiling.) Aang.

Aang: (Kindly) You've finally connected with your spiritual self.

Korra: (Stands up in front of him) How?

Aang: (Wisely) When we're at our lowest, we're open to the most significant changes.

The camera pulls back, revealing the vast expanse behind Aang. Avatars Kyoshi, Roku, Kuruk, Yangchen, Szeto, and many others materialize, stretching into the distance. All of them look at Korra. Aang enters the Avatar State, placing his hands on Korra's forehead and shoulder, restoring her bending. The eyes and tattoos of the other Avatars glow briefly before they fade away. Korra's eyes open, and she enters the Avatar State, lifting herself into the air using airbending and releasing a powerful combination of air, fire, and earth. She shapes the sea below the cliff into a massive wave. Exiting the Avatar State, she gazes back to see Y/n smiling at her.

Korra: (Runs towards Y/n, jumps, and hugs him tightly.) Y/n, I... I can't believe it.

Y/n: (Smiling back) Hey, I knew you had it in you. You're amazing, Korra.

Korra: (Chuckles softly, holding him close) Thank you for believing in me. I... I love you, Y/n.

Y/n: (Returning the hug warmly) I love you too, Korra. Always have and always will.

Korra and Y/n shared a passionate kiss. As Y/n was preparing to depart, a curious creature with the appearance of a weasel and a cat-like head landed gently on his shoulder – a spirit animal unlike any he had encountered before.

Y/n: (Slightly surprised) What's going on? Who are you?

Creature: (Chirping playfully) Relax, buddy. I'm here to offer a helping paw.

Y/n: (Raises an eyebrow) You can talk?

Creature: (Grinning) Well, duh! I'm not your average critter. I'm a spirit animal, and chatting is totally in my skill set. They call me Bamo, the one and only. Oh, and by the way, I've sort of been hanging around you, in and out, you know?

Y/n: (Intrigued) Wait, you mean you're responsible for my waterbending and... bloodbending too?

Creature: (Nods sagely) Bingo! You got it. I've been lending you a fin – er, paw, in the bending department. I'm like the secret sauce behind those moves.

Back at the village, Korra applies the technique Aang had shared with her to restore Lin's bending. Her eyes radiate a brilliant light as she taps into the power of the Avatar State, channeling energybending to accomplish the task. With her fingertips glowing, Korra's careful movements weave a restorative energy that flows towards Lin. As the process concludes, Lin rises to her feet, displaying her renewed ability to earthbend. The onlookers watch in awe, their expressions reflecting amazement and wonder. Among them, Bolin's eyes widen as if they might jump out of his skull.

Lin: (With gratitude) Thank you. (Korra humbly bows to Lin.)

Tenzin: (Beaming with pride) Avatar Korra, you have done something truly remarkable.

Korra's smile shines through, filling the scene with a sense of accomplishment and unity. The camera captures an aerial panorama of the village, beautifully depicting the newfound hope and harmony. As the scene transitions, the credits start to roll, bringing this chapter to a close.

Please vote and share.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

268K 9.6K 48
𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐊. protect her wings, but let her fly alone. 【 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝒕𝒘𝒐 】 【 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒐 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒐𝒄 】 【 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇...
110K 4K 40
Ulazu ran from her life to Republic City to live her dream of becoming the best pro bender in the world and it didn't take her long to become a fan f...
5.3K 384 11
- 𝘞𝘈𝘙 𝘖𝘍 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘚 - 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗶 has never had an easy life. Since she was born her life has been difficult. From the disappearanc...
122K 2.5K 25
ON HIATUS until further notice :) You are the son of Bumi, and your life was a little less than ordinary. Being the first grandson of Aang and Katara...