Part 12

The episode begins with Bolin, Asami, and Varron riding on Naga in a snowy region, gazing up as the biplanes fly above.

Varron: (Excitedly.) Wow, those planes are something else!

Iroh: (Smirks.) I think we've found the secret airfield. (Turns to Bolin.) Bolin, when we get down there, I need you to tear up those runways. We can't let those aircraft take off.

Bolin: (Salutes.) Aye aye, captain! (Pauses and corrects himself.) Uh, I mean, general! (They start walking away with Asami, and then Bolin hears Naga whining.) Don't worry, Naga. We'll be back before you know it. (Raises his hand to signal Naga to stay.)

Naga whines, and Pabu chitters. Iroh, Bolin, Asami, and Varron approach the Equalist base, spotting the fence posts without any wires.

Asami: (Suspiciously.) Why would they have fence posts but no fence?

Varron: (Scratches his head.) Good question. Maybe they're just fans of abstract art.

Iroh, Bolin, Asami, and Varron carefully move into the area surrounded by the fence posts. However, they suddenly cry out in pain as they are electrocuted, collapsing onto the ground unconscious.

Varron: (Rubbing his head as he regains consciousness.) Ow, that was not what I expected.

Bolin: (Slowly getting up.) My hair's gonna need some serious de-frizzing after this.

Asami: (Groaning.) I'll need to design a gadget to counter these kinds of traps.

Iroh: (Shakes his head.) We should have been more cautious. Let's think about how to proceed.

Varron: (Looking at the base.) Well, that was quite the shocker. We need to find a way through this without becoming barbecue.

Asami: (Thinking.) We have to disable these traps somehow. If we can find where the power source is coming from, we might be able to shut them down.

Bolin: (Eagerly.) I've got an idea! I can use my earthbending to dig under the ground and locate the power lines.

Varron: (Grinning.) Once we know where they're hidden, I can use my earthbending skills to disrupt their mechanism.

With heads together, the team starts plotting their strategy to outsmart the electrical traps and infiltrate the Equalist base. Varron's mastery over earthbending proves invaluable as they collaborate to find a solution to the challenges that lie ahead.

The scene transitions to an Equalist poster, and then cuts to inside the rally. Korra, Mako, and Y/n wear Equalist disguises, strategically positioned on a balcony. Y/n nudges Korra and winks, ready to play his part in exposing Amon's deceit. As Amon rises from beneath the platform, Y/n and Mako exchange a subtle nod.

Amon: (Addressing the crowd.) Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion! (Crowd cheers.) When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world.

Korra: (Determined, she and Mako remove their chi-blocker masks.) That's a lie, Amon! (The camera zooms in on the balcony where Y/n stands with them, confidently ready.) Or should I call you Noatak? (She points at Amon.) Amon is a waterbender! (The crowd gasps in shock.)

Lieutenant: (Doubtful, he looks at Amon.) You want her taken out?

Amon: (Raises his hand to halt the Lieutenant.) No. (He advances on the stage, addressing the entire crowd.) Everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say.

Korra: (Facing the crowd, resolute.) Amon has been deceiving you. The spirits didn't grant him the power to take people's bending away. He uses bloodbending to do it. (She points at Amon, Y/n listens intently.) Amon is a waterbender! (The crowd gasps in disbelief.)