Spot Light

By FancyStyler

Completed; He's a well-known singer/songwriter/and guitarist. He has millions of fans. She is a school girl i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Thanks!!!

492 7 0
By FancyStyler

OMG!!! Thanks everyone for the 20.7K. Hope you all liked the story.
Go and read the other stories in my account.

Spoby AU

-Moving On and Letting Go: It was hard, watching the man she loved stand at the alter and vow to love another woman for the rest of his life. Yes, it was extremely hard. But, being the strong girl she was, she took a breath and repeatedly told herself to move on and let go. Spoby AU

-The Little Moments: Spencer and Toby were a couple since high school up until the second year of college when Spencer suddenly dropped out of the college they were going to. She disappeared with only three words left behind: "It's over." to Toby and "Goodbye." to her three best friends. Now three years later they are brought back together after a tragic event.

-I Don't belong to you: Spencer's fiancee is in a terrible accident, and is in a coma. Toby Cavanaugh is the doctor. Things/feelings occur while her fiancee is unconscious. What will happen if he wakes up? Who will she choose...

-Distastefully In Love: Spencer and Toby have always been sworn enemies, or so they thought."Slowly those aspects they hated most about one another became the things they couldn't get enough of." Hate and Love. Love and Hate. How similar are the definitions? Many say they are opposites, but if that were the case, why are they so easily mistaken for each other? AU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 1.7K 16
This book is currently being rewritten- slow updates- September 2023 Have you ever wondered what the life of a teenager who seems like a perfect Chri...
1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
318K 12.1K 24
"Hey! You dropped your wallet in - " Emma's words die in her mouth as she glances down upon a picture tucked in the wallet. A picture of her and the...
2.9K 115 10
"What do you think love is, Roman?" I ask him, listening to him as he speaks. He takes a deep breath, his unease evident in his face. His hand plays...