Not Your Ordinary Millionaire...

2129887Hb által

After losing her job, witnessing her boyfriend under the covers with another, and throwing up on a stranger... Több

Driving All Day And Night
The Office
Meeting One Another
Voice Of An Angel
Contract Of Marriage
Taking A Day Off
Dinner With The Hallidays
Decorating For Christmas
New Years Phone Calls
Flirting
Being Sick
Shopaholic For A Wife
Kissing And Canning Jam
Jealous Husband
Stress
New York
Cheating On One Another
I Just Won't Tell You
Happy Birthday
Forgiveness
Easter
A Second Engagement
The Press Conference
Mother's News
Doubt
An Unrequited Love
His Side of the Story
Treating Harry
First Trip Together
Decietful Liza
A Break from Josie
My Thing with Ryan
We Just Don't Belong Together
All Alone
Sophia
Trust
Sophia's Secret
Epilogue

Valentines Ball

2.1K 90 3
2129887Hb által

*Josie*

The next morning I woke up sore and in heaven. Except, my husband there for me to lavish wasn't there. I found a note on the nightstand with some orange juice and eggs.

Had to be to the office early. Was going to wake you but you looked so beautiful. I got a picture though.

Then he had drawn a winky face. I love him. I wrote a few songs as it rained outside, loving the feeling of the lyrics just coming to me. I watched a movie and read a book then began getting ready for the event tonight.

Harry soon got home and got dressed into a tux himself. When I revealed my dress. He was speechless. Gold. I'm pregnant and pregnant women glow gold so it was perfect.

We drove to the gala and Harry told me not to be nervous. We gave the car to a valet and once we were inside, a coat man took our jackets.

There were so many beautiful women and tall men. Everyone looked upperclass. I felt like I was living in the world of Gossip Girl. Harry gave me a glass of water and guided me over to the jewelry expo.

"These are so gorgeous. How much are they?" I asked.

"Millions of dollars." Harry simply answered. "Pick whatever you like and I'll bet on it for you." He whispered in my ear. He placed a strong hand on my hip and I went stiff.

"Harry," I began, I turned around and smiled. "I don't need jewelry to be happy. You make me happy. Stop buying me so much." He looked a little hurt but soon turned his frown upside down.

"But I like to spoil you. And you can't stop me from doing so." I chuckled.

"Fine. But don't go spoiling our kids. I don't want them to be brats." He smiled.

"Mr. and Mrs. Robinson! It's so nice to see that you made it!" Mr. Halliday came up with his wife at his elbow.

"My, Josie, you're even prettier than the day we met you." Mrs. Halliday complimented.

"Thank you."

"Your baby bump is so precious. How far along are you again?"

"Fourteen and a half weeks just about."

"Oh, how exciting." Harry squeezed my hip. "There are some women that I would like you to meet. While these men work we woman must socialize and gossip, wouldn't you say?"

"Josie spends her time writing songs." Harry jutted in.

"Really?"

"She has the most beautiful voice." My husband commented once more. What is he doing? "She's recording with Robinson Records and I know for a fact that she'll become famous within the next year or so."

"Is that so?" I looked at Harry with a what-are-you-doing? look. He gave me a flirtatious stare and gestured to follow Mrs. Halliday.

"I need to talk with Mr. Halliday." I nodded and left with the older woman.

"Harry looks different from the last time we saw you two." Mrs. Halliday commented.

"Really? I haven't noticed." Of course he looks different. He lost his virginity! He's a confident, sexy man now.

"Elizabeth, this is Josie, Harry's wife." Elizabeth was a really pretty red head. Her face looked a little plastic as thirty-year-old wrinkles were being pulled back.

"Harry? I didn't know he was married." She was wearing a white gown that was showing off her flawless skin. And she was much taller than me. Who am I kidding, I'm 4'11". Everyone's taller than me.

I nodded as I shook her hand. She looked me up and down and I knew she was wondering if I was pregnant or not.

"Yes, they got married in November quite secretly."

"I thought he would be a bachelor forever." The two ladies laughed together with rich accents.

"Oh, this is Annabelle," Mrs. Halliday introduced me to the next woman who came up. She looked around my age as she wore a very tight dress that showed off her boney figure. Her hair was a light brown and she too could have been a model like Elizabeth. "Annabelle, this is Harry's wife." She looked me up and down and smirked.

"Who are your parents?" She asked.

"Oh, no one you would know. I'm from New York." She nodded.

"So you're like Harry." It wasn't a question.

"Pardon?"

"Well, Harry's also from a lower class family. Only makes sense for him to find a girl from the same background." Rude.

I went to say something back until Mrs. Halliday introduced me to Danielle. "I dated Harry once." She said, sipping some wine. "I mean, he took me on two dates but he was always stuck on his phone. But I guess you're used to that."

"Actually, Harry gives me all of his free time." The women all laughed.

"That's soon going to end." Elizabeth, the plastic red head, scoffed.

"Pardon?"

"The first few years of my marriage was all lovey dovey. Now I hardly see the man."

"That's awful. I wouldn't allow him to ignore me. I'm too needy." The women laughed.

"Aren't we all?" Danielle joked.

"Are you married, Danielle?" The woman nodded.

"But I don't know how much longer our marriage will last. He has a kid from another marriage. His wife died also. I just feel like second best, you know?"

Does Harry feel that way? Will my own kid feel that way if Harry and I have more kids?

"Josie is pregnant." Danielle and Annabelle choked on their wine.

"Already?" Elizabeth asked with a tease in her tone.

"They quickly got married in a church then went to the court house and married." Shut up!

"What brought you out to Washington if you lived in New York?"

"She and Harry met actually five years ago in London. Talk about fate. They met back up in Seattle in his building of all places." The women giggled. I didn't know if they were making fun of me or actually thought it was funny.

"Did the two of you marry right when you saw each other?" Annabelle asked. I nodded. I needed Harry. I don't want to say something and he say another and our stories not match up.

"What were you in London for?" Annabelle asked.

"She was on a college trip." Shut up!

"Oh, what college did you go to?" I can't lie! But then I lied to Mr. and Mrs. Halliday and that will look bad on Harry!

"Lehman College."

"Oh, what did you study?"

"Music." They all nodded, losing interest in me. I looked around the spacious room for him and he was nowhere in sight.

"How would you say your guys's sex life is?" Danielle asked. I nervously laughed and looked down at the marble floor.

"She's pregnant, Danny." Annabelle scoffed.

"Harry's amazing in bed," I said to the floor. I looked up and all the women had wide eyes. I smiled and blushed. "That man can't keep his hands off me." They all giggled. "I've dated other men before for much longer periods of time than Harry but Harry is by far the best man I have ever been with."

"As a man or in bed?" They all chuckled. I nervously laughed.

"Both." They laughed again. I sipped some of my water and searched around the elegant room once more.

"How did he catch a woman like you?" Annabella asked. She looked me up and down again with judgement in her eyes. "One wouldn't exactly call Mr. Robinson ... the most handsome." He is to me! Harry is a very sexy man!

"On our second date I suggested he get plastic surgery on his ears. We didn't go out after that. I must have offended him. Harry's a very touchy man in my opinion." Danielle sipped her wine and I wanted to hit the bottom of it so that it spilt all over her pretty, pink dress.

I went to defend my husband until Elizabeth added to the insults. "And he hardly sleeps. Those bags under his eyes are very unattractive." I rather have these women insulting me! Not my husband.

"And he is way too skinny to be considered healthy." Annabelle said. They all looked at me. "Why, you look upset, Josie."

I placed my cup on a passing man's tray. I picked invisible lint off my dress then spoke to them.

"I love Harry. And I love his ears and I love his body. His eyes are gorgeous. I don't care what he looks like. He is such a kind man. He thinks he's not good with women but women like you are what destroys a man. If only you guys could look past looks and actually enjoy the man inside. That's why you have bad relationships with your husbands."

"Josie," Mrs. Halliday warned. I turned to her.

"I apologize for my outspoken behavior but I'm not going to stand around and allow these women insult a good, honest man. A man I'm in love with. Please, don't let my actions reflect off of him. Excuse me." I left the group of rich women and sought after my husband.

He was talking with a group of men. I hesitated to continue walking towards him but I fought against my nervousness. I came up beside him and placed a hand on his lower back. He gave me a quick glance then turned his attention back to the men. He placed an arm on my shoulder and introduced me.

"My wife, Josie." The gentlemen he was talking to were all much older than Harry. He didn't look like he fit in.

"My, she is very beautiful." One of them commented.

"She is," Harry kissed my forehead.

"Young love," one of them scoffed. Harry chuckled.

"I didn't know you were married. I saw the ring on your finger but forgot to ask. When did the two of you get married? Don't tell me I wasn't invited to the wedding."

"Our wedding was kept on the down-low." The men nodded.

"Why?" One of them asked.

"I couldn't wait to marry her." Harry looked down at me and kissed my forehead again. How could those women say such things about Harry. They definitely missed out on a man who is kind and loving and affectionate.

"We better leave these two love birds to themselves." The others laughed and I smiled.

"Dance with me." Harry asked. I grew nervous and my husband smiled. "Come on." He dragged me to the dance floor and positioned us. "Let me guide you." I looked down at my feet and his and felt my face going red. People were definitely looking. "How was it talking with the rich ladies of society?" I scoffed.

"Absolutely horrible."

"Why?"

"They kept looking me up and down. They were also like, 'oh, makes sense that Harry married a lower-class girl.' I mean, how rude. And they spoke like they weren't insulting me. Then they began making fun of your handsome features and I couldn't stand it." Harry turned red. "Harry, promise me you won't get plastic surgery on your ears. They're such a dominant feature of yours. Harry? Harry, look at me."

"This is why I don't go to these things. I hate rich people. I can't stand them."

"Calm down," I patted his chest. "We're in the middle of the dance floor." Harry looked around then a devious smirk grew on his thin face.

"Let's show them how much happier we are than them."

"What—" Harry hoisted me onto his arms and spun me in circles as I held tight to his shoulders. "Ah! Harry!" I cried. I laughed and I received many looks. We received them together. I closed my eyes and loved the hot feelings I was experiencing. Two months ago I did not see myself at a place like this. Maybe as one of the servers, but if someone had told me two months ago that I was going to be dancing with a handsome, multimillionaire man at a millionaire gala, I would have told them they were dreaming.

Harry slid me down his chest and kissed me in front of everyone. "Let's leave." He suggested. "Wait, let's look at the jewelry. You still need to pick something out." I rolled my eyes as my husband dragged me over to the exposition.

"I like this one." Harry betted on it and we left. "What if you win the bet?"

"They'll call me." I giggled as we ran from the ball. I felt like teenagers escaping a ball our parents made us go to.

"I'm hungry, we should get something to eat," he nodded as the valet gave him his keys.

*Harry*

I took Josie to a burger joint in the inner city. It was fun being the only fancily dressed people in the whole restaurant. Josie ate and complained the whole time about how the dress was too tight.

"You're such a complainer." I teased on our way home.

"I just want to be comfortable." She whined.

"Don't worry, when we get home, I'm tearing that dress off your body."

"Oooo."

I kept to my word and that was the first thing I did when we got to the house. I opened her passenger door and scooped her out. I kissed her in the driveway and we slowly walked into the house.

Once we were inside, I unzipped the back of the dress. I peeled it over her shoulders and down her arms. Her bare chest touched my suit coat and I'm guessing Josie wanted skin on skin. She unbuttoned my jacket and then my shirt. I picked her up out of her dress and sat her on the couch. I took off her shoes and she got my jacket off. I picked her back up and carried her to the stairs. Halfway up I slammed her into the wall because of her insistent tug at my shirt. She dropped it to the floor and I carried on to the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed as she unbuckled my pants.

I kissed her face and ravished her body all night. I couldn't believe how far we had come in just a little over a week. I hate thinking about all the time I waisted not being able to be with her like this because I was scared of being rejected. Stupid Harry.

*****

"Harry, you're gonna get me pregnant again if we keep at this." I chuckled. I was breathing hard and so was Josie. She rolled on top of me and our heartbeats kissed. I hugged her and kissed her strawberry blond hair as I smoothed it over.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Tired and ... sore. Actually I'm a little nauseous." I sat up and she stopped me. "I'm fine, babe, I'm fine. I think I'm just worn from earlier." I scooted back into the covers and hugged her.

We soon fell asleep. However, later at like three in the morning, Josie began jolting me awake.

"Harry," she cried.

"Hmmm?"

Harry!" She said more seriously. I opened one eye then both when I caught the sight of my crying wife.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. But ... I'm bleeding ... down there. I don't know what it means. And I'm really scared." I jumped out of bed and pulled on jeans. She slipped on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. I grabbed her hand as she just sobbed and whimpered quietly.  I drove her to the hospital giving her words of encouragement.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2K 81 14
WRONG BRIDE - CORRECT BRIDE Regardless of being a self- made Billionaire, the untamed billionaire Antonio is the heir apparent to his Father's stinky...
3.5M 133K 70
#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th february 2017 Teresa Scarlet is witty, pretty...
6M 234K 45
"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make...
38.6K 2K 40
Mistakes lead to the future!!! Belonging to royal society yet deprived of all luxuries. That doesn't sound good, right? But it happens!! Arawn Edwa...