Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
1| From The Beginning
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
9| You're Dead
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
14| Is he the ONE
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
21| First kiss
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
30| Seduction
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
38| Knowing each other
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
49| Strict Rules
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

5| Should I Marry Him

33.6K 1.9K 87
By IamMeteorKnight

Started writing on 18th May 2020.
Completed on 19th May 2020.
Word count : 2216 words

____________________________

– D I V Y A –

I was spending my time pretty well at home. And why wouldn't I? I was getting my salary while being on a leave. May God give this life to everyone!

While resting peacefully with a book on my bed, my mind wandered towards the lunch. What should I eat for lunch? Any special dish?

Should I make aloo paratha or manchurian?

Or kadhai paneer.

After thinking a lot, I decided to have kadhai paneer as it had been a long time I've eaten it. I haven't eaten it for months! But then, the question is— how to make it? There's no tension when my friend internet is in my hands!

Bringing my phone from the room, I searched for the easiest recipe and switched the video on.

As per the instructions, I made the gravy and then sauted the veggies. Done! Cutting paneer in cubes, I added them into the gravy. Done! I made chapatis on the rolling pin and waited until they were inflated. Done! Let's eat!

Just when I was stuffing the first bite of my food inside my wide-open watery mouth, I heard the ringtone of my phone. Shit! Why does everyone want to call when I'm filling my stomach?

Wait for me my precious food.

I'll eat you after taking up the call.

I checked the caller ID and as it belonged to mumma, I picked it up immediately. "Hello mumma. How are you and what happened?"

"Why do you ask the same thing everytime?"

"Then, what should I ask? If I don't ask your whereabouts then you will think that I've forgot everyone. In return, you'll call me back."

"Okay, okay. I won't ask these questions. Tell me how are you and what are you doing?" Before I could answer, she cut me off, "Wait, you're at home. Have you taken a leave?"

"Yes, I have and I was about to eat my lunch."

"Okay, have you lunch. I need to tell you something."

"What?" I asked, taking a bite into my mouth.

"Look, you promised us that you'll do whatever we say, if we allow you to work on your own and live on your terms."

"Yes I know but why are you recalling it now? Is there any specific reason?"

"Yes. But, I can't tell it over phone. Just come here and then, I'll tell you."

"What is it? Can't you inform me now? Why to keep the suspence? I won't be coming there."

"Okay then don't, and I won't tell it you. This news is related to you. If you're eager to know, you're most welcome. Otherwise there is no need."

"Okay, I'll come in an hour. Bye!" I ensured her to cut the call and to eat properly. Even I wanted to know what she was talking about.

"Bye." Mumma said before cutting the call.

"Huh! You've waited for a long time paneer. Time to travel inside my stomach." I mumbled while taking the bite inside my mouth, which was by now filled with water.

Finally I was getting to eat something filled with homely touch. I was tired eating those takeouts and fast foods. Finishing my food, I washed my face and got ready to go to my real home where I took my first steps and grew up.

××

At this moment, infront of me was my home, a huge bungalow. My parents have wasted a lot of money to buy such a huge house! This was the place where I took my first steps, where I grew up.

"Mumma, why did you call me so urgently? What happened?" I called out on my highest pitch.

"Come here, we have a surprise for you." Dad shouted with happiness. But why was he so happy? That too with a surprise related to me? What was the cause of that strange smile? Something is fishy!

"I'm here. Now tell me what do you want to say?"

"Have a seat. And, why didn't you tell us about it?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked. I was really pissed off. Firstly, they called me here to surprise me and then they're asking me about the same. What do they want?

"About your relationship. Why do you have to hide this? Look, we are ready for your marriage. So, you don't have to feel sad or run away with him. Okay? We are with you and we'll support you."

"What?" What were they saying? Me in a relationship and eloping! I'm single right now. What now? I was always single. When have I ever been in a relationship?

"You love Ayaan and he loves you. Don't worry, we know everything. You don't need to feel suppressed, thinking that we'll reject him. We won't." Dad said in such a hurry as if I was going to marry omelette in the next moment.

"Wait! Why would I marry him? I mean, I don't even love him. We don't even like each other." I said in a jiffy to clear their misunderstanding.

"You don't have to lie or elope with him. Just do whatever you want to, we won't suppress you. We wish you both happiness." Mumma said with her lips wide opened, clearly showing all her happiness and affection.

"Mumma, you're not understanding me and the situation."

××

"What's all this? What's this marriage thing?" I asked him in an angry-irritated tone while continuosly hitting the table which was easily observed by him.

"See I didn't knew this would happen."

"What do you mean by you didn't know?"

"How could I know that Preeti would inform everything that happened in the café to my parents? Such a sycophant! She must have been a lickspittle from her childhood." Ayaan said, beating around the bush.

"Oh please! Close your dictionary! Can we just think about how to tackle this situation instead of blaming someone else. We decided for this meet to think for a solution, not to backbite others." I said at the drop of a hat.

"Oh... Okay madam, let's find a solution. My parents are forcing me to follow the love of my life. What should I do?" He said in his usual careless tone.

"What have you thought about it?" I asked him with a bored expression.

"What should I say? I think, our marriage is the only solution which can solve this problem-" He uttered until I stopped him in the middle of his sentence.

"What? We are here to cancel this problem called marriage, and you're saying that instead of solving this we should get married. What an idea? This is just like the situation where you have bland food in your hand and to eat it you have to make it tasty, but instead of correcting the situation you'll just eat the original bland one. What's the difference!" I was irritated to my highest peak.

If it was someone else, the situation would have been different.

But it was Ayaan, who always irritated me the most.

"You have too many explanations! I'm just saying that if we deny to marry now, they'll force and arrange us with someone else, maybe a stranger. Why to wait for that?" He explained as if he was Einstein.

"So, you're saying that..... to stay away from marriage proposals, I should marry an egg? What a rubbish idea!" I said.

"It's not rubbish, just think about it. Atleast you know me. Okay, I'll ask you some questions and you have to answer them." He said in a heroic way and started asking like Big B in KBC, "Are you forced to go on blind dates by your parents?"

"Y... yes, I am." I answered.

"Are you tied by any promises to your parents?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered once more, which in a way was supporting him and his opinion.

"And, that's what your answer is. You know what I mean. Our age is like this. I was forced to go on a blind date, and you are the witness of it. Now the choice is yours. I'll give you five minutes to think."

"Five minutes?! It's about my future, how can I decide it in five minutes?" I asked with my eyes wide open. Is he mad or what? He is indeed. I have my own choices for my life and I don't want to make a mistake in my future.

I'm someone who takes each and every step after thinking about it's consequences in future. I'm someone who was called a nerd just because of her studious nature. How can I marry someone who irritated me the most?

At the same moment, my eyes went towards him. Sitting opposite me in his black suit, he looked jaw dropping. Now I understood why he's called 'Nation's Most Eligible Bachelor'.

And how can I forget that he's my boss, oh my God!

After thinking for about six minutes about the gains and losses of this contract, I answered in yes. And his reaction was, "Okay."

I mean is this man is really mad? It's the matter of his future and he just replied in a chilled mood giving 'I-don't-give-a-damn' look.

"What to do now?" I asked him.

"What do you mean by what to do now? Just do what you want to. Sorry, you were enjoying your leave on my money, just go ahead and continue it!" He said with a sarcastic smile and it wasn't difficult for me to understand his smirk. He was mocking at me!

"Look, leave it. I'm not interested in your shit talks. Let's go back to our homes and tell them that we're ready."

"What? Are you mad or what? For them we're already in love with each other and want to get married as soon as possible. Instead of going by your plan, you should decide your reply according to them. Just tell them that they can hold the wedding whenever they want, and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less." He replied impatiently as if he's a teacher who was lecturing his students.

After thinking for about five seconds I asked like an inspector. "But wait, what are you getting from it?"

"Can you just stop thinking about profits and losses. Everytime I see you, you're lost in your business mind. Infact I'm a business man, but I never act like this." He said as if he's the one who established A&C.

"But then also, I know you and your personality. You won't do something if you're not going to go anything from it. It's better if you answer everything truthfully." I was irritated by him and the time he was wasting.

"You know, your father is a big shareholder and it plays a major role for me. So, you should understand that I never do anything without thinking about the matter. And what about you? Why are you ready for this?" He asked me with his egoistic eyes.

"I... I... My parents are happy, that's the only reason. I have never done anything for them. They always wanted to see me getting married. But I never wanted myself to be tied to some stranger whom I don't know. And that's the reason I'm ready." I answered him in a confident voice which was firstly started by my stammering.

"Oh!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, then. I think we're ready for this marriage thing." I said seriously, keeping the jokes apart.

"Hmm."

"And you know what? Instead of getting married to a strange wolf, I would choose a known dog." I said, mocking him. At first he wasn't able to understand what I said. But after knowing it he turned into his original self, an irritated egg duckling.

He was about to speak something but I stopped him. "I'll get going."

"Wait!" He shouted as I turned back to go towards the door.

"What now?"

"Ah n... nothing, yo... you can go now." He stammered. Once again my question is— 'is he insane'?

"Okay." I turned back, "And yeah, you're the one who is mad not me!"

×× ××

– A Y A A N –

I was eating at home, thinking whether to call Divya or not, when I got her message. It was obvious from the cursing words that her anger was on the highest peak. We met in a restaurant where she bursted her questions on me.

What am I?

A stress reliever or a punching back!

I was not sure about this marriage until now. But now I think that instead of marrying a stranger arranged by my mom, I can get along with the one I know.

Well, the habit of cursing each other is the main part which I've to think about. After a heated debate she was ready too.

As soon as I came home in the evening, mom attacked me with questions— ‘What happened in your date?’, ‘Do you want to marry this month?’, ‘Should we call the priest to check the auspicious dates?

"Mom-mom cool down. Everything was alright and you can call the priest." As soon as the words left my mouth, she started to jump like a teenager. I wonder if she's my mom or I'm her dad. "Okay then I'll go rest in my room, I've eaten outside so don't worry."

As soon as I turned back and ran towards the stairs, mom shouted, "I won't worry about you son. I'm going to get a daughter whom I can worry about. And it's my promise."

Huh!

Mom and her strange wishes!

After returning back to my room, I jumped onto my bed. What would happen now? Everything will change and I won't be able to get into bachelor parties anymore.

I closed my eyes, thinking about all the things happened till now in my life. I lived a beautiful life with a good surrounding, friends, Divya and her annoyed face. I left this country and came back, where I was being entitled with the title of CEO. And now, the only thing I worry about is my future as Divya's husband.

Will we be able to live together and love each other? Who knows?

Wait! I frgot to ask her about her family. Oh shit!

Why does she live alone and work in our company?

She could have worked in her father's company.

What's the need to work in A&C??

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

Precap : Before The D-Day

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 23.6K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
47K 4.4K 47
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
2.7M 124K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
3.6M 130K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...