Finding Me In You

By dilalaan

What if Kiran Lin didn't learn how to play a guitar? Would she stay? Would she still be with him now? [cover... More

01
02 The Start of Something
03 Meeting You
04 Chances
05 Mr. Latte
06 First Move
07 Her Offer
08 A New Memory
09 Full-time
10 Her
12 Plan
13 Birthday (1)
14 Birthday (2)
15 Birthday (3)
16 Birthday
17 Her Pain
18 Bottled Up
19 His Memory
20 Tokneneng
21 Latte
22 Her Scar
23 His Way
24 Actions
25 Visitation (1)
26 Visitation (2)
27 Visitation
28 One Step Closer
29 Him
30 This Time
31 His Memory
32 Emotions
33 Guess Who?
34 New
35 Event
36 Preparation
37 D-day
38 Bothered
39 Unsure
40 Try harder
41 Finally
42 Realization
43 Book
44 Poem
45 Beautiful
46 Opportunity
47 History
48 Her story
49 First Fight
50 Flight
Epilogue

11 Closer

9 2 0
By dilalaan

Kiran Lin

Everything in the café seemed to lighten up these days.

Siguro dahil mas nakikilala ko ang mga bartenders and staffs. Napangiti ako nang maalala ang maliit na salo-salo kagabi.

Putting my uniform and apron on feels like it's going be a part of my morning routine. Lumabas ako nang nakangiti ngunit agad din iyong nawala nang makita ang manager ng café. I still feel wierd about her.

After the handshake, she just told me to go back to work and she'll look out for my performance.

Welp, she's still our manager.

"Good morning manager." bati ko sa kaniya nang pumasok siya sa kitchen para mag inspect. Napahinto siya sa ginagawa at tamad akong tinignan. "You can just call me Bliss. That's what they do." ginalaw niya ang ulo niya sa direksiyon ng iba pang staff. I guess I won't get used to this.

I just nodded and called her, "Bliss." She continued inspecting the place and went off.

"Dyen, paano niyo pinakikitunguhan si Manager Bliss?" I randomly asked her. I don't feel awkward with them at all. Maybe that late night talk broke the ice.

She let out a little chuckle and said,"You feel wierd, right?" I nodded aggressively which made her laugh.

"Masasanay ka rin. Ganiyan talaga si Bliss. Pero magaling sa trabaho iyan. Hindi nga lang sa pag-handle ng trabahante." I guess she's right. After all, the business won't survive if she wasn't a good manager.

Tinapik niya ako sa balikat at bumalik na sa trabaho. Business hour is open and we're back to our work. We need to work hard dahil ngayon ang schedule ng banda.

"Table 6." I fetched the order and made my way to table 6.

"Table 8." I walked across the tables and served the coffee.

"Table 2." I did the same and smiled to the customer. Bigla itong tumili ng mahina nang tumalikod ako. Oh shit, nasanay akong nginingitian ang mga customers pagkatapos iserve ang order nila. I went back to the coffee bar to fetch another one.

"Table 9." I tried not to smile after I served nang makita kong babae ang nasa table. Instead, I said, "Here's your order, maam." at umalis na agad.

"Table 5." I was about to fetch the order when I heard a familiar melody from the guitar. I stopped midway when my head suddenly ached. I tried my best to hide it at pinagpatuloy ang ginagawa.

"Table 7." Hindi ako nagpaapekto sa nangyari at kinuha na ang order saka nag-isip ng sasabihin para sa customer.

But I felt relieved when I saw that it was Yivie's table. Geez, ang layo ng pinagkaiba sa table na ito at sa table na napuntahan ko.

Ang tahimik ng table niya, siguro dahil medyo malayo ang ibang tables dito. This is definitely her space.

"You look tired." she laughed when she saw me frown. Niligpit niya ang ilang libro para mabigyan ng lugar ang kape. Putek, binasa niya ang lahat ng iyan?

"Kaya mo iyan." she raised her fist and mouthed "Laban."

I can't help but to smile with her small act of encouragement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 65.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...