All Mights daughter (Katsuki...

By GameTimeYT

Y/N is secretly All Mights daughter and gets into UA Hight by Recommendation. Her mother passed away when she... More

First Day pt.1
First day pt.2
First day pt.3
Class president
Attack pt.1
Attack pt.2
After school training
Random day...
School training
Sports festival
Event 1: obstacle course
Event 2: Cavalry battle
Event 3: the tournament Pt.1
Event 3: the tournament Pt.2
Tournament 2nd round
Tournament final round
The date?
Hero Names
Internships
The Hero Killer
The aftermath
New student
Race
Exams
Talk
Shopping
Pool
Camp!
Night 1
Camp day 2
The attack!?
Villains
Kidnapped
The next day
Dad!?
Fight!
Symbol Of Peace
Dorm notice
Home alone
Dorms
The girls rooms
Ultimate moves
Upgrades
Night together
Licensing exam
Orientation
Test 1 pt.1
Test 1 pt.2
Test 1 Pt.3
Test 2 Pt.1
Test 2 pt.2
Test 2 pt.3
Finished the test
Heartbreak
Back to school
More matchmaking
The big three
Surprise attack
Realisation

Before the exams

7.1K 179 137
By GameTimeYT

Y/N's POV

"Well it's almost time for summer vacation. Don't get too excited, you can't just relax an entire month," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Does that mean?" Denki asked.

"You'll be training, while you're camping in the woods," he replied.

"I knew it alright!" Most people in the class shouted.

"A big sleep over!" Mina cheered excitedly.

"Best!" Mineta shouted.

"Fireworks," Tsu said.

"Friends!" Mineta continued.

"And s'mores," Tenya added.

"Skinny dipping!" Mineta finished.

"We've been practicing in cities, so it will be very different conditions for us." Yaoyorozu said.

"No matter what the environment we must always remain vigilant," Tokoyami said.

So wise!

"Yes very wise," he looked down.

Did he read my thought???

"Hanging out with everyone all summer! I'm very excited!" Hagakure shouted.

"However, those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over, will have summer school." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Everyone do your best!" Kirishima shouted to the class.

"This is so stupid," Katsuki muttered.

"All you girls better pass this thing!" Mineta shouted putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"STOP BEING SO PEVERTED MINETA! DONT DENY IT WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!" I shouted.

The class agreed and some laughed at Mineta's reaction.

I don't think he will change. He's probably always going to be perverted, if he ever gets a girlfriend I will pray for her innocence. Though she probably won't have any considering she would be with Mineta. Yeahhhh dong think he will get a girlfriend actually.

After Mr. Aizawa finished with the lesson the bell went.

"Alright that's it for class today, there's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about, good luck." He left the room.

"I've barely taken notes this semester!" Kaminari and Mina explained.

Mine was 20th/21 for the midterm, while Kaminari was 21st/21.

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately," Tokoyami said.

Tokoyami was 15th/21 for the midterm, Sato was 13th/21 and Koda was 12th/21.

"We barely learnt anything when we took our midterms, they didn't seem all that hard but I'm kinda worried about these." Sato said to Koda.

"With someone ranked in the top 10, I'm not that concerned." Mineta smirked, hewas ranked 10th/21.

"What!? You were 10thin the midterms!" Mina and Kaminari asked shocked.

"Aww man, here I thought you were one of us!" Mina pointed to Mineta.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likeable if their kinda stupid!? Whose going to love you now!" Kaminari asked.

"Everyone, trust me." Mineta smirked.

I laughed. "Trust me, everyone will stay away from you!" I was ranked 4th/21 for the midterms.

"Ashido! Kaminari! We still got time to study, that way we'll all get to go to the training camp together! Right?" Izuku smiled, he was 5th/21

"Yes! As class rep I have high hopes that we'll make U.A proud!" Tenya raised his hand slightly, he was 2nd/21.

Todoroki was placed 6th/21, just behind Izuku. "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class isn't it?"

"Aww you gotta cut me down like that?" Kaminari clutched his chest.

"Hey dont you worry about it you 2. I can cut you pack up to speed if you want?" Yaoyorozu smiled. She placed top of the class, 1st/21.

"Yay! You're the best Yaomomo!" Kaminari and Mina shouted.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though," she said looking down all depressingly.

"I've been studying but could you help me out too?" Jiro asked, she placed 8th/21. "I'm having trouble understanding quadratic functions."

Yaoyorozu looked up. "Really?"

"Tutor me Please! Classical Japanese is killin me!" Sero begged, he placed 18th/21.

"Is there room for one more? I'm afraid I'm falling behind a little," Ojiro asked. He placed 9th/21.

"Pretty please?" All three of them asked.

Yaoyorozu gasped. "This is wonderful! YES! Lets do it!"

"Alright!" The three replied happily.

"Okay! We can hold a study session at my residence over the weekend," Yaoyorozu smiled.

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your fancy digs!" Mina smiled.

"I must tell mother and have her prepare the great hall! It will be the perfect spot! What kind of tea does everyone like? I'll have her make sure we're stocked, I'm my family we always drink Harrods or Wedgwood so if you have any other preference let me know. When we're finished you'll all be model students!" She grinned.

I zoned her out because she was kinda bragging.

"Sounds like I should be studying with her," Kirishima said, he placed 16th/21.

"You think I don't know enough?! Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull," Katsuki said annoyed, he placed 3rd/21.

"I'm counting on it," Kirishima chuckled.

Shoji placed 11th/21 and Aoyama placed 19th/21. Ochaco placed 14th/21, Hagakure placed 17th/21 and Tsu was 7th/21.

"Yo Kacchan an I study with you two?" I asked.

He smiled slightly. "Ha! Of course! Who else would you study with?"

I glared at him. "I guess I'll ask Izuku then."

"What? But you asked me first!" He looked slightly shocked.

"Don't worry I would've studied with you anyway," I smirked.

We all walked out of class and headed to lunch and I sat next to Katsuki. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close as we ate.

"Aww so cute!" Mina pointed.

I blushed and smiled at her comment.

"Shut up raccoon eyes!" Katsuki raised his voice.

I glared at him. "Don't be so rude!"

"Tch," he didn't say anything else.

I smiled and sat with him until we had to go back to class. When we got to class Izuku told us that we were just going to be fighting robots like the entrance exam. All the people who were worrying felt relieved. They would be able to go to the camp now!

"It shouldn't matter if it's robots or actual people. Why are you morons so excited?" Katsuki asked.

"Hey who are you calling a moron?" Kaminari shouted.

"SHUT UP! YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOUR QUIRK! YA GOT IT!?" Katsuki shouted back.

I chuckled slightly at what he said.

"Hey, Deku! I dunno what's going on with your power but I saw the way you're using it now and i want ya to know, it's seriously pissing me off." Katsuki glared at Izuku.

"Oh he must mean how Izuku was flying around like him the other day." I frowned.

"Oh yeah, totally," Mina replied.

"I won't have another half ass win like the festival. We'll be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals, new rankings! So we'll all know exactly where we're standing! I'll show you how much better I am, and Todoroki? I'll kill you too," Katsuki glared at Todoroki and Izuku before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

"It's been a while since I've seen him that worked up," Kirishima scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Think it's impatience or hatred?" Tokoyami asked.

"Or just his ego," I replied looking unamused with his behaviour.

"How can you stand him?" Ochaco asked.

I smiled. "He's not bad when you see the real him. Under his ego and anger he's really sweet and caring."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.8K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
231K 7.8K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
3.8K 141 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
22.2K 675 38
Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However you are the secret daughter of All Might...