*π•Šπ•₯π•šπ•π• ℕ𝕠π•₯ π”Ύπ•šπ•§π•šπ•ŸοΏ½...

By KMSpaghetti

You ran away from home. You had enough of your small neighborhood in the suburbs and the people in it. You m... More

(A/N) List of Potential Triggers
οΏΌ β˜†οΏΌPrologueβ˜†
✦Meeting Him✦
☾A wild Bitch in the forest☽
β˜…Your Storyβ˜…
❀Meeting the Gems❀
(A/N) Ive decided and im excited
✿"Full of Fun and Good Vibes"✿
✧Family Reunion✧
Aha...

𑁍'Beach City'?𑁍

559 20 3
By KMSpaghetti

                              ⁂No POV⁂

It's been a month and a half since you've ran away.

In the first month, you used your money mostly on Motels. Cheap, run-down, nobody in their right mind would ever go to, motels. You didn't mind though, you were smart enough to bring a blanket with you when you ran away, so you don't even touch the beds in the crusty motels.

Since you've been using your money on the motels, you haven't ate much in the past month. This also didn't bother you. You felt you needed to loose some weight anyway.

Now it's the first half of the second month. You no longer have enough money for motels, but you do have enough for a bus ticket and maybe some food.

You've thought it over, and you've decided that you need to leave Empire City.

Knowing your parents, they've probably filed a missing report by now, so your face will be well-known soon.

You needed to go somewhere. Somewhere barely anyone has ever heard of. A small town with very little people. Somewhere you can escape to.

You have zero hecking idea where that place is.

                                  ⁂YOUR POV⁂

I've been walking around Empire City aimlessly for a couple of hours now. I'm looking for something, anything, to give me a sigh as to where to go next.

I've already looked at a map. I looked at all the city's and I haven't heard of pretty much all of them, so that takes me zero steps closer to my next destination.

I'm walking slowly, looking at the ground, when I suddenly bump into someone.

𝐎𝐨𝐩. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭-

I look up to see a large man looking down at me. Most of his skin was sunburnt. His hair bolded at the top of his head, but the rest of it was extremely long, and a medium brown color. He also had a light brown beard covering his face.

"Hey, it's no problem! Accidents happen!"

He was standing next to a van, a pretty van with the words 'Mr. Universe' on the side. Sound equipment was being loaded into the back.

I looked at the license plate. 'Beach City'

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘱 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳...

I looked back up at the man.

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭....𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 '𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲'?

The man looked at you for a second then kinda chuckled.

"It's a small city along the coast. Not many people have heard of it and is kinda remote. It's a nice city nevertheless."

The man looks at you again, this time with a more curious look. Noticing your backpack, and messy (H/C) hair.

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you wanna know?"

I looked him up and down. He seemed nice, but I wasn't gonna tell him the whole truth, just in case.

𝐈-𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐡, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰-𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞!

I'm a terrible liar, always have been. My stuttering gives it away most of the time. I know he didn't buy it, but he gave me a weak smile anyways.

"Well I could take you to Beach City if you'd like! My band and I are heading back since the tour is over."

I only just looked around and realized there were other people, looked to be around my age, closing the van's back doors and loading themselves in.

I looked at the man suspiciously.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡?

He looked at me, surprised by what I said.

"Uh, there's no catch. It's just a simple gesture! No need for any catches."

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵...

I stare at the man for a second then give him a fake, but hopefully convincing smile.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫..

He gave me a big smile. It felt...sincere. It was strange, I don't recall ever seeing a smile like that before.

"Great! You can sit in the front if you'd like!"

He walked to the drivers side, while I slowly walked to the passenger side.

I opened the door and climbed into the van, setting my backpack on the floor in front of me.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚐! 𝚆𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?"

I looked back to see 4 people sitting behind you. 2 were boys and the other 2 were girls.

"This is...uh..actually I don't know her name!"

The man...uh, Greg, looks at me as he starts the van.

𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞'𝐬 (𝐘/𝐍)..

Each of them said 'hi' and introduced themselves.

"𝚂𝚘! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚐'𝚜 𝚟𝚊𝚗!"

Sadie, a small girl with light blonde hair, the same girl that asked who I was spoke.

𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐡, 𝐦-𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌?!"

Jenny, a semi-tall girl with dark chocolate skin and short fluffy black hair, looked at me with a shocked face.

𝐔𝐡...𝐲𝐞𝐬?

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴇɴ?"

Sour Cream, a boy with tall almost bleach blonde hair and pale skin, questioned me.

𝐔𝐡, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.

I was very uncomfortable. I barely knew these people and they were being really friendly.

Greg saw how uncomfortable I was and spoke up.

"Oh ho Kay! How about we save the questions for when we get to Beach City! How about we listen to some music for now?"

Greg put a tape into a console. There was a pause and a song started playing rather loud. I jumped a little but settled down after a while. I'm used to loud noises and especially loud music. My dad loved to play rock music loud in the car when I was little.

The memory rushed a wave of sadness over me, but I quickly pushed it down and stared out the window while listening to the music.

A really catchy song played. It sounded like Sadie singing. It must have been, seeing as they were all in a band together.

It was an hour or so and I noticed a sign in the distance.

'WELCOME TO BEACH CITY' was what it read. Then I noticed a smaller sign below it. 'AND LITTLE HOMEWORLD' was in big black letters on the smaller sign.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 '𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥'?

As the van drove closer, I could see more of the small city. It wasn't even a city. It was more like a town. It was very beautiful though.

There were house of many different colors and shapes. Shops and restaurants spotted here and there. A beautiful, smooth board walk. A white, sandy beach next to a clear, sparkling ocean. There was also a tall, green hill. It's cliff pointed out towards the sea.

𝐖𝐨𝐰...

My eyes widened. I didn't mean to say that out loud.

Greg chuckled.

"It's pretty amazing, huh?

I don't know why and I don't know how, but this place seems...right. It gives me a feeling I can't identify.

I turn my head to look at Greg.

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡..

☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆⁂☆

Woop woop! I did it! I finally made the first chapter!

I think I did pretty well on this.

I have a question though...

Does anyone know of a good app I can use for fonts? 😅

I have an app right now that I'm using but it doesn't give me many options...

Anyway! Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day/night!      
                                                            ~Spaghetti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
330K 5.7K 49
End of the story , you need to let go someone that you love , accepting the situation , didn't start any drama , and together living in happiness πŸ¦‹ ...
79.8K 2K 20
They portray the back ally blitz lifestyle as if its glamorous - cool, fun, and tough. You want to be apart of this world, you want a chance at rappi...
12.6K 3.3K 72
π™Ίπš˜πš–πš’πšœπš˜πš•πšŠ-πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš— π™°πšπšŽπšπš’πš›πšŽ, the girl sexually abused by her brother not once, neither twice nor thrice. Everyone always has a terribl...