๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค โ€– ๐”ธ๐•Š๐•‹โ„๏ฟฝ...

By sergeneity

๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž /หˆ๐šœล๐š• หŒ๐š–ฤ๐š/ (๐š—.) ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
โš ๏ธPLEASE READโš ๏ธ
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
1K+ SPECIAL!!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sequel?
A Happy (N)Ever After (BOOK 2)
New Book?

Chapter 41

208 12 4
By sergeneity

"I'm still talking to you young lady, don't you dare close that door--!" You weren't really paying attention to what was happening around you.

It has been 3 weeks since that incident happened and to be honest, you couldn't focus.

It was a nightmare.

Even the teachers noticed your absence and sometimes would talk to you and ask you if you have problems. You didn't tell them. Only you and the boys knew it.

A loud voice interrupted you.

"How dare you close the door while I'm talking to you huh?!" Your mother yelled.

"I-I did?" You asked.

"Aish, you--" Your mother hit your butt with the broom she was holding.

"Ouch!" You hissed.

"You just disrespected me!" Your mother yelled.

"Eomma! It hurts!"

She didn't pay attention to you and continued to hit you.

"Ma'am, I think we're running late." A voice interrupted your mother. Both of you looked at the owner of the voice. It belongs to Jinwoo.

"You're lucky, we'll talk later." Your mother said and went inside.

"Are---" You cut Jinwoo off by walking past them.

"Forget what happened earlier." You said and walked ahead.

"Jiyeon," Minhyuk called. You looked at him with a questioning look.

"Do you believe in...soulmate?" He asked. You stopped walking and think.

"No," You said.

"Hmm, why?" Bin asked.

"Why do you think people divorce? And plus, some of them always end up being single instead." You said.

"But don't you think they're meant to be alone? And what about the other people who found love after?" Bin said.

"So you guys believe in the idea of having a soulmate?" You asked.

"Of course!" They exclaimed.

"Whatever,"

"Bitter," Sanha mumbled.

"I heard that,"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok class, you may all go now." Mrs. Lee said.

You got ready to leave with your friends.

"Bin, Sanha, Myungjun, Dongmin, Minhyuk, Jinwoo, and Jiyeon, please stay for a while." Mrs. Lee said.

You and the boys went to Mrs. Lee.

"I just want to tell ya'll that you all will be our school's representative for the Music Fest (Gene: Lol I can't think of a name)." She said.

"But what about our studies, how long will be our preparation time?" Dongmin asked.

"You guys don't have to worry about it. You're all already excuse for 3 weeks." She asked.

"What does it have to do with me? I mean, they can perform without me." You said.

"Jiyeon, the school wants you to join them. I have nothing to do with this."  She said sternly. You just nodded.

"Anyways, what do you guys say?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"We're fine with it," Myungjun said.

"Jiyeon?" Your teacher asked.

You thought about distracting yourself a bit and have fun...with the boys.

"I'll give it a try."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Yoongi?" You asked.

"Missed him already?" Jennie smirked.

"I'm just asking." You said.

"He just went to the comfort room," Jennie said.

"I'm back," Yoongi said.

"Let's go?" Dongmin asked. You all nodded.

All of you decided to go to the park. You weren't very sure why ya'll will go there but they forced you to go, although you didn't want to.

Your friends actually were very worried about your weird behavior so they decided to secretly plan a "hangout & relax day" for you.

"How's Daniel?" Ahra asked to break the silence.

"He's fine." You said and after that, it became silent again.

"Uh, what about you? Are you fine?" Ahra asked, hesitantly and curiously. You stopped and eyed Ahra for a while. Your lips formed into a straight line.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said and pursed your lips. You continued to walk ahead.

You almost jumped in surprise when Ahra suddenly hugged you tightly and then followed by Jennie.

"Why are you so stubborn? Do you know how frustrated we are? You don't smile anymore. You don't even talk that much anymore. You're obviously not fine. I'm so worried, just tell me what the problem is, please." Ahra said as her voice cracked. She was obviously trying not to cry.

"She's right, Jiyeon. Is it that bitch? Bora?" Jennie asked rather in a calm but tensed voice.

You smiled quietly and then your smile turned into a chuckle and then finally, you laughed. Your friends looked at you surprised.

"I'm so lucky to have you all as my best friends." You sighed.

"So--" You cut Ahra shortly.

"Let's just hurry, ok?" You said.

"Yah! You just cut me off without even knowing what I'll say." Ahra said.

"That's because you're obviously going to start talking nonsense." You replied.

"What did you just said?" She asked.

"Nothing," You said but Ahra started to run in your direction.

"Ahh!" You yelled running away from her. Until she managed to catch you. Both of you were laughing so much. A euphoric feeling--that's how you describe it.

"Aish, these girls. Let's just go." Yoongi said, smiling.

"Let's go, let's go!" You exclaimed suddenly feeling excited. You grabbed Yoongi and Myungjun with you, still laughing because of Ahra's laugh.

The boys looked at you while smiling widely. They felt an unexplainable feeling. Their heart was beating faster.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After playing tag, hide and seek, and many other games, you all decided to seat on the bench for a while.

"I'm drained." You said.

"Me too," Jennie said.

"We're all drained, I guess," Yoongi said.

"Want to go to my place?" You asked as you stood up.

"Sure,"

All of you got ready to leave when a voice decided to interrupt you all.

"Wahh, would you look at that. I can't believe that we'll meet again," Someone said. Your body froze and looked at the owner of the voice.

"Surprised?" He asked. He was with his friends, the same guys who tried to rape you.

"L-Let's go," You said as you grabbed your bag and walked ahead.

"Hey, hey, stay for a bit. I missed your face." One of his friends said, holding your arm and forced you to stay close to them. He put his arm around your shoulder. You tensed.

"Fuck off," Yoongi said as he punched the guy who was holding you.

You ran in your friends' direction. You didn't know what you were thinking but you instantly hugged Jinwoo. He hugged you back, caressing your head.

"Yoongi, let's go. We don't want to waste our time with those ugly-looking poor guys." Jennie said glaring at the group of boys.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As you all entered your house. You couldn't help but break down. You just stood at the same spot and cried there, covering your face. Fear was starting to spread all over your fragile body.

"Jiji..." Ahra called.

"I was so scared," You said sobbing.

"I don't know what to do." You added.

"Who were they?" Jennie asked.

"What did those assholes did to you?" Yoongi asked, obviously furious.

"Why don't we talk on the couch?" Sanha said.

You sat on the sofa.

"Tell us what happened," Ahra said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Those fuckers!" Yoongi yelled.

"Yoongi, calm down," Jennie said.

"Stop crying, Jiyeon," Ahra said who was also crying. She was such a crybaby.

"I f-felt so dirty that n-night that I felt taking a bath w-was not enough." You said.

"Hey, hey, we're here for you, ok?" Jennie said.

"T-Thanks, guys."

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know this very boring (and dramatic) but please bear with it. It'll get better and I'll make it up to you all.💜

Please don't forget to vote🤗

[edited]

~Gene💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.8K 120
Where Dongmin is an actor, model, and singer and Bin happens to be his fan. Date start:September 08,2019 Date end:December 20,2019 ...
71.3K 1.8K 30
๐’‡๐’๐’“: ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž: ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’'๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
359 30 10
"I love you" "I love you more" Idol fanfic Fluff Angst Comedy Random shit
916 60 7
all the kdrama cliches stuffed in a very short story. > about moonbin and eunwoo, who meet because of a chocolate cake. [DISCLAIMER: ENGLISH IS LI...