Escaping The Mafia Boss

By iinfinityy_starxoxo

All rights reserved, please do not copy my book. *** Twenty-four year old Katerina's life is turned upside d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Escaping the Mafia Boss
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 15

45.2K 1.2K 438
By iinfinityy_starxoxo

Arosio De Luca

For the first time in my life,I,  Arosio De Luca, the most coldblooded and powerful Italian Mafia boss, admits to being wrong. 

As soon as my eyes laid on her bleeding figure in her childhood mansion, I realized just how wrong I was to think that I would even be able to touch her in the same sadistic manner that I treated everyone else. Last night, thoughts of torturing her in my bed until she submits took over my sinister mind. As a Mafia boss, no one had ever dared to disrespect me like my fiery cucciola has and that made me more inclined to punishing and taming her. 

It took a few hours to track down where the black Audi had driven her before I headed over to the countryside with Giovanni and Alejandro. My initial plans were to drag her back to my personal mansion and lock her up in our master bedroom before breaking her fiery spirit and forcing her into submission. Whether that would be achieved through physical or mental torture, I didn't really care. 

A few years ago, when Damien was killed during the Russian Mafia's ambush on us, I was the one who was in charge of the Italian Mafia but I wasn't prepared for it. For the first few years of being the head of my Mafia, I treated everyone well and blindly trusted all of my members. A few of my men betrayed me and secretly worked with the Russians, resulting in the death of my brother-in-law. My pregnant sister instantly fell into a depression and it took a toll on her health. When I lost her too, that's when I decided to never show any kindness to anyone ever again and never trust anyone apart from my family and two best friends. 

Last night, the same feelings of anger, helplessness and fury overtook every sense in my mind when I saw how hard Katerina was trying to get away from me. From the moment I laid my eyes on her at the hospital, the moment she whispered for my help before fainting in my arms, my heart became hers. No matter what I did after leaving the hospital, I couldn't stop thinking about her and those feelings only intensified after witnessing her genuine heart and caring behavior towards my family. 

As soon as I saw the bloody small footprints when we walked in into her house, I lost my fucking mind. Thoughts of her laying dead in some part of this empty house sent my mind and heart into a chaotic state. That's when I realized just how much this woman has taken my whole being hostage and I knew, that every breath I would take in the future would be solely for her. 

I am no fool. I know that Katerina is too innocent and pure for my tainted world. I know that I am not worthy of her. When she displayed affection for my family, it was just that. 

Affection for my family, not for me. 

But still, I refuse to give up on her. I love her too much to give up now. I need her like I need oxygen to breathe. I need her like I need my heartbeat to live. 

"Inform our men, I want Samuel Dale in my fucking warehouse at the Eastside in an hour," I demanded furiously while holding my sweet angel in my arms and exiting her damaged house with Alejandro and Giovanni trailing behind me. 

'I promise, I will hurt him a thousand times over for each tear that fell from your beautiful eyes, tesoro,' I thought darkly whilst holding her frail body closer to me and pressing a soft kiss on her forehead. 

***

"How fucking dare you? Who are you people? I am Samuel Dale, unhand me, bastards," the older man screamed as he sat in the middle of one of my many dark, abandoned warehouses. My men had done an excellent job of tying him to a wooden chair with rough rope, making his wrists and ankles bleed profusely. I made a mental note to give them a raise for their efforts once all of this was over. 

After rescuing Katerina's grandparents and leaving the three of them in the care of my family with a call to our family doctor, we quickly headed for this warehouse located on the outskirts of Los Angeles. Once I had explained the situation to them, Adriano and Alanzo were infuriated and demanded to join us. I didn't really care to stop them since they understood that I would be the one to punish the Dale family. I tolerated those useless fucks for the past few years because of my grandfather but hurting my innocent cucciola is where I drew the line. 

I will make those fuckers suffer and beg for mercy. 

"Your whore, I mean daughter, said the same thing last night. Do you know what I did to her? Let me show you," I chuckled in a sinister manner before stalking towards my prey and ramming the hilt of my gun into the side of his face. His eyes widened in realization when he took in my sudden appearance with my two best friends and brothers staring at him with amusement from behind me. 

Letting out a painful scream, he instantly began to bargain for his life when he realized that I was the one who ordered my men to bring him here. With my brow lifted up, I stared at him in a cold and disinterested manner before shooting his stomach. I would have preferred to shoot his head off but he is my little coniglietto's father and I knew that she wouldn't approve of me killing him. 

So for now, I will settle with a bit of simple torturing. 

"Mr. De Luca, you are making a big mistake," the useless fucker gritted out through pain as blood seeped through his white dress shirt. I let out a humorless laugh before backhanding him, the force making him fall backwards onto the cold floor and cry out in pain again. 

What a weak and pathetic man. How could he even think of bullying my woman when he is so powerless? 

Waving towards my guards, they roughly pulled him up and brought a chair for me to sit on in front of him. I kept very little space between us and lowered my gun towards his kneecap on his left leg. 

"No, Samuel Dale. You are the one who made the worst mistake of your life by making my woman cry," I stated darkly before shooting his knee cap at close range, the man will be limping for the rest of his life. His disgusting blood splattered all over my clothing, making me sigh in annoyance. I'll have to dispose of these clothes afterwards since his useless blood coated it. 

Laughing sadistically, I stood up and was about to leave him withering in pain until his next words made me thirst for blood like never before. My vision began to only see red as I whirled around and sat down again while glaring at the pathetic fucker who just sealed his sad fate forever. 

"All of this for that slut? Tell me, what did she do to place you under her spell?" Samuel hissed out in between pain and flinched when he looked up and noticed me sitting in front of him with a calm, devilish smirk plastered on my face.

Without answering him, I simply placed my gun on his other kneecap and smirked wider as the pathetic man cried out when I shot him for the third time. Now, he will remain in a wheelchair for the rest of his useless life. 

"Before, you would have spent the rest of your pathetic life limping but now you will be in a wheelchair forever," the man looked at me horrified and was on the verge of passing out from the pain but I didn't let him. I was barely done with my fun and my guards knew it too. They instantly poured a bucket of ice cold water on top of him to make him wake up without me even asking them to do it. Seriously, my men are getting a raise later on! 

I could have stopped there but hearing him address my sweet angel like that made me go insane. Turning towards Giovanni, I held my hand out and he smiled sadistically as well before eagerly placing the machete in my hand. Giovanni wasn't known as the Mafia's most sadistic torturer for nothing but remember, I am the boss of him and much worse than him. 

"No... get away... please," Samuel begged as I signaled Giovanni to untie his hands and hold them out to me. I could feel my brothers staring at the back of my head intensely, probably debating whether or not they should stop me since my grandfather is quite close with Samuel Dale's father. But they didn't approach me, smart of them. Even they knew not to mess with a furious Mafia boss. 

"But dearest father-in-law, you will be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life anyway, so what's the point of having these hands? Allow me to help you dispose of them," I stated darkly before smirking towards him and bringing the machete down on both of his hands in one swift motion. 

By now his screams of pain and cries for help had become deafening, making me wish that I had brought my earplugs. A lot of blood was spilling from the older man's body, and he was on the verge of passing out. 

"Package these into a gift box and leave them on the Dale family mansion's doorstep tonight. And, leave this fucker at the local hospital," rolling my eyes, I kicked the two hands laying on the floor towards my two guards before handing the bloody machete over to Giovanni who held a bloodthirsty glint in his eyes. I could tell that he was itching to torture the man as well but I knew that the old fuck would die if we did anything else so I shook my head towards Giovanni, making him pout at me childishly. 

Laughing, we all exited the warehouse and shuffled into my sleek black Bugatti. I could tell that my brothers were thinking hard about the events that just occurred. Although we are the Italian Mafia, they knew practically nothing about what goes on in the many abandoned warehouses that I owned. 

Adriano is a top-class lawyer in demand who also handles the official paperwork of my Mafia businesses while Alanzo is a certified player who owns the hottest nightclub in the heart of Los Angeles. I tried very hard to keep my little brothers from committing any crimes and always kept them at a distance from my bloody Mafia affairs. 

"What is it, fratellinis? Just say it already," turning towards the two silent men, I watched them stare at me with shock before Adriano cleared his throat and spoke on behalf of both of them. (little brothers)

"Fratello, non pensi di essere stato un po 'duro? Samuel Dale is the only son of the prestigious Dale family and you have made him become crippled for the rest of his life. Everyone in the business and underworld will talk about this," Adriano's calm voice was followed with silence in the car as I stared at my naive brothers. They had no idea of how many worse things I have done in my life since becoming the head of our Mafia. (older brother, don't you think you were a little harsh?)

"Exactly," I stated calmly and took the towel from Alejandro to wipe the blood way from my face. He was seated in the front seat while Giovanni drove and I was seated in the back with my clueless brothers. 

"What do you mean, fratello?" Alanzo questioned with his head tilted to the side as I met eyes with Giovanni in the rearview mirror and we both began to chuckle darkly. 

"That's what Aro wanted," Alejandro explained when my brothers looked between Giovanni and I as if we were psychopaths.  

"Fratello, I don't understand. You want people to talk badly about you?" Adriano looked at me as if I had grown two heads, making me smirk at him devilishly and pat him on his shoulder.

"No, I want everyone to understand the consequences of trying to hurt my woman. Anyone who makes my sweet angel cry, whether he's her own birth father or God himself, will suffer the same fate. But next time, I won't be so merciful as to leave the pathetic man alive," I stated darkly before kicking the back of Giovanni's seat to make him speed up. 

'I'll be with you soon, tesoro' 

****

Hello lovely readers, 

Hope Arosio's cruel nature didn't scare y'all too much!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT & READ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9M 995K 62
----- In serious need of revision! ----- Wanna-be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for the scoop. Anything. Including finding her way into...
8.1M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
2.5M 71.7K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
87.5K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...