elio perlman xMALE!reader

By gay_AF_satan

when oliver and his younger brother y/n visit an Italian villa.Will elio meet y/n instead of oliver? its elio... More

meeting elio
morning sunshine
going to town
apricots
volleyball
im not gonna tell you
party
lake
ocean swim
confetions and sex
peaches ;)
i don't want you to go
waterfall
train
i love you
thanks 4 reading
just so u know
help?

the kiss!and nosebleed

2.6K 60 1
By gay_AF_satan

y/n pov.

elio takes us to a small detour through the forest instead of back to the vila wich confuses me.

"come on"he says slowling down.

"ive got to get back to work.look after y/n will you?"oliver calls for behind us.

"we'll meet you back there later"elio says getting off his bike and dropping in on the ground.

"wait for it...wait for it...now!"he says taking off his shoes after intensly watching oliver leave.

"what are you doing?"i ask once he finished dropping his bike and taking off his shoes.

"come on!"he says as I place down my bike and throw my shoes beside them along with my bag.

he runs down a small hill as I try catch up with him.hes a very fast runner unlike me.

once I catch up I watch as he goes down some steps into a shallow pond.

"Elio"i say amazed.he smiles and walk around in it as if hes a king.

"this is my spot, its all mine,i come here to read,i cant tell you how many books ive read here"he says proudly.

I climb in carefully but the second my feet hit the water I want to go back to the villa, to the sun, the warm breze in this amazing contry.

"oh my god!its freezing!"i say shivering slightly.

he just smiles and walk around more while saying "freze in the mountains, the alpia opeda.the water comes straight down from there"

I swirl my hands in the water and scoop some up and wipe my face then shove my messy hair back.the water makes me feel relaxed.

elio watches as I breath in the cool air, he then starts kicking water in my direction wich I return soon ending in a small water fight.

"I like the way you say things, I don't know why your always putting yourself down though"i say truthfully.

"so you wont I guess"he states making me turn and face him.

"I would never say anything to hurt you, I promise.are you really that afraid of what I think"i ask honestly.

he looks around at the water then steps forwards only meters away from me.we stand there staring at eachother until he makes a cute smiles causing me to chuckle and step away,

as I walk around him he starts playfuly punching my back and eventually jumps on me wich I luckly catch and give him a piggy back ride to some grass.

we lay in the sun just letting time fly by.he has his eyes shut and I glance at him a few times.

I decide to make my move,until...

"I love this y/n"he says with a happy sigh.

"what?"i ask facing him a little.i see his fuzzy hair flow in the wind.

"everything"

I smile widely at his joy, back home everyone was happy for one reason. the weather or there friends or there new 300 dollar shoes.nobody was as happy as he was without a catch.including me I wasn't happy unless I had my sheet music, because nobody could bother me with there endless rants or showing off there new outfit,it was apsolutey shit

"us you mean?"i ask relaxed.

"mmmm, its not bad.its not bad"he jokes.

I turn to him and sit up slightly.i go to stroke his cheek but he opens his mouth to I play with his lip, he licks my finger a few times making me smile,

I turn his chin to look at me.i see his cute brown orbs staring back at me,

he sits up to my leval and starts leaning in.i place a hand on his chin then he slowly licks up my lip.i smile and kiss him fully, he kisses back just as rough and starts getting onto of me but I detach our lips with a sad sigh.

I start remembering how againts it oliver is and start worying.

"better now"i ask sadly.he then leans in for more making me smile widley.but then oliver pops into my head, he looks at me shamelelly ad throws me out the house for ever,i shake the thought away and push Elio off lightly since he was climbing onto my chest.

"Elio, im sorry"i say holding back tears.

"Whats stopping you.i like you and you like me back"he says looking at the field.

"Oliver!i live with him and hes really jewish.he follows the book to the letter.and being gay is one of the things that aren't aloud"i explain saddly.

"We wont tell him"he says understanding.

"Thanks Elio, but he wouldnt let me live with him anymore if he knew"i say saddly.

Then he dose something that i would never dare.

He grabs my dick!

"E-Elio, woah"i stutter at the feeling.

"Am i offending you?"he asks smiling.

I grab his hand and gently put it on his knee sayinng "we just cant."saddly.

I stand up and give him a hand wich he gladly takes and we begin our journey home.

Were all sitting outside eating lunch/dinner?. I dunno.

Im at the end of the table beside Elio and two arguing people.a man and a woman.there speaking Italian so i dont know what there saying.

They argue for what feels like hours before me and Elio start glancing at eachother wich im sure Oliver saw.

Then Elio is handed a small ice cream with some fruit.he digs in clearly hungry but gets a nosebleed.

I hand him a small cloth wich he takes quickly then runs back into the house.

I look at oliver who motins his head for me to go get him.i smile and place down my cutlery then saying "scusi"

I smile at oliver one last time before running back inside.i pass the kitchen and go into the study.

"Elio! Elio?"i call walking through the room.

I find him in a courner on the floor holding his nose with the cloth but he filled it with ice.to stop the swelling?.

"Are you alright?"i ask walking towards him.

"Sit for a second"he says breathless.

"If you insist"i joke sitting beside him.he smiles slightly and relaxes.

"T-that wasnt my fault right?"i ask worried.

"No" he says while shaking his head.

"Im a mess"he sighs, taking the cloth away from his nose.

I run my hand along his leg and rest it on my knee.
"Well, the kitchen table sure is"i joke and start massing his foot.its ment to help with stress or if your feeling ill.

I start cracking his toes with causes him to wince and grab my shirt.i give him a sympathetic smile and continue with the masage.

"Where'd you learn to do that?"he asks still holding my shirt.

"Me and Oliver's papa used to do this for us when we were sick, trust me.it helps"i explain smiling.

"I used to have one of these"he says referring to my Jewish necklace he's playing with.

"Used to?"

"Yeah"

"how come you never wear it?"i ask.

"My mother says we are Jews of discretion."he explains calmly

"well, I guess that works for your mother"

"funny witch."he jokes causing us both to laugh

He runs a hand up my neck to my ear but stops with another wince.he tries to wrip his foot from my grip but i have to complete the whole process or else it doesn't help.

"aww!your gonna fucking kill me if you do that!"he says grabbing my shirt again.

"well I hope not"i say finishing up then kissing his foot causing him to smile at me creatfully,

as I ride through the vill's garden with oliver we pass some girls.

"ciao, where is Elio?"one asks stopping beside me.

"uhh inside, he had a bit of a nosebleed so hes just resting"I explain smiling.

"okay, I be ack in a minute, don't go anywhere"she says riding to her friend.

once they leave me and oliver smirk at eachother and race away laughing.

Elio pov.

im laying on the sofa resting, y/n's foot massage really helped but he insisted that I rest for a while.

then marzia walks in asking how I am.

ten her friend sits with us.i end up laying against them comfortably.

were all at the lake enjoying the nice weather, I dunk in and hold my nreath for a wile before coming back up for air.

Im walking around the garden looking for y/n when I find my mother.

"where is y/n?"I ask.

then malfia walks past and I say "im going out tonight"

then she turns to me and says mad "don't make me worry!"

"what are you talking about!"

"this is no good madam"she says to my mother.

"let him do his thing"she says 

"fine"then she storms away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 554 42
Some people know who they are, but they are so worried about how people will react to their true selves they pretend who they are. Eli was one of the...
3.1K 87 27
Elio Perlman is a foreign exchange student at Creek Wood High. He meets a kid name Simon and becomes friends with him and Abby, Leah, and Nick. Simon...
8.8K 82 26
Leo sees a man on a motorcycle (Oliver). Oliver talks to Leo at the mall and Leo finds a phone number in his shopping bag Leo gets to know Oliver..bo...
10.5K 468 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...